Adobe Sign Reviews - Page 18

Great for electronic signatures

The ease of the Adobe sign is excellent! I had no questions in regard to how to electronically sign the documents I had sent. Life changer for signatures during the pandemic!!

Pros

During the pandemic, we had to figure out the best way for students to sign documents off campus. We tried Adobe Sign and it has been a life changer!!

Cons

Once a document has been signed, you must create a new one for a resign. If there was an error in the first signing. Double work.

Pros

Ease of use Easy to setup Easy to distribute Free trial was great to get started Others on distribution list seem to the no it was intuitive

Cons

Distribution and a friendly signature is a consideration when selecting these products. If you still like the use of a fax and a handwritten signature try MyFax.

A usefool tool to sign proeffenctly document when you need it ofiicial

Simple .... you take a document , make your signature and sign it after you make a backup and archives it..

Pros

The capacity of sign a document with a legal proof that can be use for laws or critical mission

Cons

The lack of cleary informations about the pros and cons of use Adobe sign....and what to do with files that is signed after....Like a mini school to understant legal advantage to sign numericly a document and what to do and where to store after.

Adobe Document Cloud

I enjoy the simplicity of the Adobe Document Cloud. I have never had to contact customer service. I was able to teach myself how to use it.

Pros

Easy to Navigate.

Document management with e-signatures

It's a very awaited piece of software for me. It's intuitive which is essential for new users and it creates a beautiful ecosystem for larger document management, especially amongst businesses.

Pros

Adobe is known for being a powerhouse. In fact, Adobe Acrobat Reader is widely used everyday for billions of people. With this new product, we can edit, sign and protect our documents and save them to the cloud. Also we can create a pdf from a simple photo.

Cons

The design is not the most modern one but as a document management app it ends up being simple and elegant. Moreover, we cannot edit PDFs on the smartphone.

Awesome Document Signed!

Perfect app for anyone who frequently has to complete electronic paperwork.

Pros

I love this software! I have to sign a lot of papers as a healthcare worker and this makes it very manageable! I have a samsung note and paired with this app, it is incredibly easy!

Cons

There is nothing I have negative to say about adobe sign! It does exactly what is made to do and works especially well if you have a stylus to pair with it.

Adobe SIgn

Overall, it's good but I do like DocuSign more because I like that I can track when people have viewed the document and have more custom options.

Pros

I like that it can be easily integrated into my email communication with clients. And it's clear and concise when it's added to the agreement.

Cons

DocuSign is much easier to make adjustment, add in custom text and more. Adobe sign doesn't allow for custom text to be added seamlessly.

Adobe Document Cloud ideal solution for such as fillable forms

Pros

Adobe Document Cloud ideal solution for such as fillable forms or signature routing Adobe Document Cloud isn't the ideal solution for teams seeking a collaboration tool, though it is a good fit for handling forms or legal documents with clients or business partners. The focus on PDF files leaves some gaps in terms of document management.

Cons

Sometimes a bit slow even though I use reasonably powered computer. But opening a large pdf is not an easy feat anyway.

Useful for storage and sharing

My overall experience with Adobe Document Cloud has been saving docs and sharing between users for projects.

Pros

What I like most about Adobe Document Cloud is the ease of use for storage and sharing between users and devices.

Cons

What I liked least is the updating between devices and users

Organizational and helpful

Pros

I love Adobe Document Cloud to use for keeping all files in one same place. It is easy to use to edit different documents and PDFS and I can use this program on several devices which is a big plus. I feel like it is accessible and not complicated to use and is helpful to keeping me organized with my work tasks.

Cons

I do not have anything negative to say about this program since I find it really helpful.

Secure Signature

Pros

Using Adobe Sign, I can add a signature to important documents from within Adobe Reader. I can store my signature for quick signatures.

Cons

I wish Adobe Sign was a little easier to use. It can be a little shaky at times to use and sometimes my signature is not saved.

Straightforward, the best

Pros

Adobe knows what they're doing. The document cloud is the perfect integration into the Adobe Creative Cloud

Cons

Overall, I love adobe sign and I love how you can actually get your own handwritten signature on the docs and not just choose a cursive font to type out your name in.

Pros

I love Adobe Sign! It's made signing documents 1000x easier. No more printing things out ad scanning them back.

Cons

The price of Adobe products is obviously high. However we have the suite so this came with it so price was't really an issue for us.

Adobe Document Cloud Review

Helps to keep documents especially those in pdf format away in the Cloud and easily accessible on the go as at when needed.

Pros

The fact that I could easily access my documents on the go and also put them up on the cloud and saving storage space on my device.

Cons

There are other products that are already competing with this and unless you are an Adobe fan, you may not see much benefit in going out of your way to get a subscription on this platform

Allows us to access files without hassle.

It helps on editing the files with without corrupting it.

Pros

The software helps on saving time by allowing us to access our files anytime anywhere. As long as you have WIFI, you can edit and save your files without the worries of corrupting the file.

Cons

When i tried to use it with other software, i had a hard time because it crashed. I hope they could improve in that part.

Adobe Sign review

Great for signing documents and avoiding needing to physically print, sign, and re-scan/fax documents requiring a signature.

Pros

Makes signing Adobe documents fairly quick and easy. Helps avoid having to print, sign, and then re-scan or fax documents.

Cons

Sometimes the user interface isn't as easily integrated depending on the particular browser you're using or if it's on your phone.

Adobe Sign For Legal Paperwork

Overall it is made my life easier by eliminating the need to print off important documents just so I could sign them and pay again for an envelope and a stamp to send it to the necessary recipient

Pros

I'm not sure if Adobe Sign and Adobe Fill & Sign are one in the same but it makes filling out necessary paperwork so easy

Cons

Sometimes hard to check the box intended or judge how large the signature is

One of the best storage tool

one of the compete tool with other same capability softwares.overall i like it

Pros

In this era, everyone loves to work with paperless work.to storage,extract and sign pdf you can use this.not only those other valuable tools also available in it.

Cons

Sometimes it gets little bit slow down.most of the times it's ok and working very well.no major complaints other than that.

A great way to digitally sign and track forms

Pros

An extremely simple way to electronically sign, send, and track form and documents.

Cons

I really don’t feel like anything is lacking for this particular software being what it is. Works great!

Easy and helpful

Pros

I use Adobe Sign when I need to sign pdf or edit something. It works fine, so I don’t need to print a document and scan.

Cons

I wish it could be cheaper, specially for students.

Great software

My experience was a positive one and i will continue using Adobe Sign.

Pros

I liked that i could electronically sign my signature and it will be saved for further documents that i might have to sign.

Cons

The basic plan will not allow me to convert pdfs. It also limits me when i want to combine pdfs. I don't need all the extras the advanced plan covers.

Adobe Sign

Good, it has really helped to speed up things when a signature is needed quickly.

Pros

I like that it makes me able to sign and take care of a transaction on the go. After signing I can easily track and manage the signed documents from the app.

Cons

The mobile platform is not as great as the competitor Docusign. I prefer the layout of Docusign a lot.

Great way to access all of your favorite Adobe products

Pros

Easy to use and allows you to switch between apps seamlessly.

Cons

The mobile app could be improved as it is sometimes hard to use but still all around great product!

Adobe Acrobat DC

I am amazed by how much I can do with this software and I use it every day for work - even on the weekends! I need it for my personal life too. I love this software so much that, when talking to my colleague who don't have it, I refer to it as my "magic PDF software".

Cons

A useful and promising program

I had to sign a document very fast and it saved me, I didn't have to leave the house.

Pros

I just had an experience with the program, but it was super smooth. I quickly understood what should be done to sign the document and resolve an issue.

Cons

I had no problem using the program. During the pandemic more people I know have been using it, some feel a little suspicious.