Adobe Sign Reviews - Page 2

The Convenience of Adobe Sign

I found a very great experience with Adobe Sign to work for schools and businesses. Customer support is also great. Recommend using Adobe Sign to experience an amazing time. It is helpful for your works in the future and even now. it is a wonderful application.

Pros

Automatic process form and signature into a proper document format. Adobe helped me create an online form quickly. It saves time. Also, it makes the form looks easy to read to everyone. The notification is another important function to let me know when I need. Allowing me to edit, upload and save signature to the document.

Cons

It does not have any problems. The app is easy to use with different functions. However, it is much more useful for businesses rather than personal.

Adobe Sign is a great program for electronic and digital signature

Pros

Adobe Sign offers many interesting features, we have been looking for an application for some time that would allow us to obtain electronic signatures for our approval processes and which was used by non-IT users. Adobe Sign allows you to manage multiple people's signature collection flows, specifying different roles (for example Approver or Signer), allows a great customization of the information to be included in documents (For example: Initials, signatures, email address, name, company), and our users are no longer forced to print and wait for the signatories to be in place. For us admins, Adobe Sign has a good reporting system.

Cons

The sharing of information managed exclusively on the user side is perhaps too simplistic. I would have appreciated that in the reports it was possible to see the number of documents inserted in a transaction.

Flexible office work solutions

It has solved an existential problem where documents will gather dust in the offices waiting for manual signing. Bringing the signing process to the cloud improved productivity and business agility.

Pros

I like the use cases it provides; its now easy to authorise processes on the go. This was lacking in making cloud solutions more agile and productive. There is also visibility in the process approval flow

Cons

I don't like the delay time it takes before the approver sees the document submitted for signing

Good Signing tool - Ridiculous price increases and predatory sales team - Horrible support.

Overall our experience in dealing with Adobe on this was horrible. They purchased our account when they bought Echosign. They immediately started raising prices. When we had an accidental overage (which we received no system warnings we were approaching or had crossed) we received an email that led to phone calls in which they politely informed us that we owed them ridiculous amounts of money (...

Pros

It's easy to tag your docs, send them, get them signed, manage your library and templates, and find things when you need them.

Cons

Support via Zen Desk is ridiculous. If you have a time sensitive issue forget it. It's a "zendesk" black hole and they can take days to make an initial and usually unhelpful reply. the more you explain your problem, you find different agents responding and be repeating yourself over and over. they will keep switching agents on you so there is no continuity of resolution. In the end, you will likely come up with a workaround to your issue long before Adobe "support " gets you an answer.

The best cloud service for accessing pdf files

I use Adobe Creative Cloud for both storing my pdf documents and also exchanging e-signature on documents.

Pros

Adobe Document Cloud is a great cloud storage service included with Adobe Creative Cloud subscription. So, it's free for Adobe Creative Cloud subscribers. It helps a lot with accessing your files from anywhere since your files and documents are synced and uploaded to the cloud. Specifically for pdf files, it has a great feature for E-signatures which enables the document creator to send the file to one or multiple recipients for obtaining their E-signature automatically!

Cons

Adobe Creative Cloud is flawless for its designed purposes. However, if it supports more file types it can become a competitive to other cloud storage services!

Nice application

In general, the program is well done. I use it mainly to modify .PDF documents. We can add pages, remove them. The document can also be prepared in PDFA format for signature. It is also effective for transforming .PDF files into images. Adding and removing text is also a function I use often.

Pros

The software is visually pleasing. We can easily find ourselves in the program. It is easy to find what you are looking for. I like being able to open several files at the same time and find them in different tabs.

Cons

When adding text to a document, the program chooses the format. It is not always the same format so we must always validate before.

Working with fast assets

I sicronizo assets, such as mockuos, frequently used vectors, logos that I'm always using and other elements. This allows me to access these assets very quickly. Because I can do this from within the program itself. This makes me gain a lot of time and energy.

Pros

Among all the benefits a cloud file system has, the Adobe Document Cloud is not far behind. But what stands out most is the use of assets and files within the company's editing programs. It makes the process much more convenient and practical.

Cons

I still think one of the problems with some Adobe solutions is the price charged to regular customers, other than students or teachers.

Adobe Document Cloud - Documents anywhere

Overall, adobe document cloud solves my problem of accessibility and documents filing. It helps me secure my file throughout my devices.

Pros

What I like most about the Adobe Document cloud is that you can access your document anywhere and you are confident that your document is saved. So you don't have to worry that it will be lost or misplaced. Also, through cloud it is accessible through your different devices which makes it very handy and reliable.

Cons

The least I like about Adobe Document Cloud is for its fee. For starting professionals it will be difficult but if you are a business it won't be problem.

Indespensable product if you need to do serious work with pdf's

It allows me to do my work

Pros

Adobe DC allows me to do really serious work with pdf's - extracting, converting, creating new documents, signing, combining documents and more. It really facilitates work even with multi-hundred pages documents.

Cons

Sometimes a bit slow even though I use reasonably powered computer. But opening a large pdf is not an easy feat anyway. The Document Cloud itself is located somewhere in the cloud and the company is not very talkative about the jurisdiction their servers are placed in. Likewise the encryption upon uploading/downloading could have been much safer. If you worry about safety and security of your data you better not store them in the Adobe DC, but use safe encrypted cloud storage such as Tresorit for document exchange.

Robust, portable, and a secure e-signature system

It was confusing at the beginning and not trust by our counterparts, but now we nearly replaced our document-signed system with Adobe Sign. It is secure, trusted, and legally binding.

Pros

Adobe Sign changes the whole game of transactions, making it faster, easier, and more secure. Adobe Sign saves your money, reducing the cost of the printing process. It is now easier to keep track of all documents and contracts. I like that I can attach multiple files with different extensions. The process is very simple, I can select the signer, the approver, and the acceptor. I can also add someone...

Cons

Not all clients think it is secure or legally binding, they might think it is a scam. The fees for the service are a bit high especially for customers who do not use it regularly. In my opinion, it is worth it and I highly recommend the Adobe Sign service.

Adobe DC is a good work tool that's reliable and pretty easy to use.

Pros

I use Adobe DC to complete work tasks daily. Having the ability to digitally sign and type on scanned PDF documents saves me a lot of time, ink, and paper. Creating easy to use PDF forms also cuts down on toner and paper use company-wide.

Cons

When I need to do multiple things on a document like edit text, add a page, and place my signature, there are a lot of clicks to get to each task. I also do not find the cloud service useful, personally. Which brings me to the price of this product, am I paying for cloud storage or am I paying for the freedom to edit my documents?

Great backend storage

I primarily use it to store documents that I have scanned with my phone. It is convenient to be able to directly access the documents from any machine without having to send an email.

Pros

I love the document cloud not only for itself, but because of its connection with the Adobe Scan app. This is a lifesaver of an app that allows me to scan documents with my phone and save them straight to Adobe Document Cloud and then easily share them with whomever I need to.

Cons

It feels like backend storage. Which is to say that the ui isn't the best. But I so rarely have to log directly into the storage itself that it has never been an issue.

Helped us become paperless with our document signatures

Pros

By using Adobe Sign, we can share a document with multiple recipients and assign a different color to each signature placeholder in order to prevent misunderstandings and errors during the signing process. A digital signature can be applied to scanned documents and documents that have not been created digitally is one of the coolest feature. In addition, the process of sending is also very easy and fast.

Cons

Integrating with certain of the key enterprise tools like Salesforce is a complex process, and customer support or documentation on the subject is rather limited. Also, the mobile app support is not user-friendly, and it is difficult to sign using a tablet.

Feature-rich PDF and form editing, e-signatures software for a high price

PDF editing and more at a high cost

Pros

Adobe Document Cloud allows you to conveniently create PDF files with content from different sources. It is possible to merge PDF documents, reconfigure and delete pages from them. Using it you can save web pages. Features are updated and new ones introduced regularly

Cons

The web editor looks quite primitive, especially if you need to edit a lot of information. Slowly open large files even though I have a fairly powerful computer. Web UI is frustratingly aged and not built for quick folder and other searches

Decent storage but hard to organize

I use this daily and love that I can access it on my computer and on my phone.

Pros

I use the Adobe Scan app on my phone to make copies and store documents and they go straight to the document cloud. I don't know that I'd use the document cloud that much if it weren't for the scanning app because I also use Google drive. Because Adobe has so many other great products it's great to have a cloud account associated with them. Also, it is invaluable knowing that these files are secure and comply with HIPAA without any additional work or money (required by most online programs that are HIPAA compliant).

Cons

The files are difficult to organize. You can't easily drag and drop them into a folder--you have to click on each file to move it to a new location. I would not want to use this for all of the files I want in the cloud because of this.

Easy to Use!

Overall I would highly recommend this software. I love that it is integrated with Outlook and super easy to use!

Pros

Oftentimes in my profession I have to send documents too large to attach to a regular email. In these cases, Adobe Document Cloud offers an option right in Outlook that I can use to upload the documents and then insert a link directly in the email.

Cons

There have been a few people that tell me they cannot access the documents through the link. I'm unsure whether they just didn't know how to use computers very well, or if it legitimately did not work. Out of the large number of times I've used it, only a couple people have complained of this so I assume it was just user error. Also, sometimes the Outlook option disappears for no apparent reason. I'm thinking that has something to do with my add-ons in Outlook, but I have been unable to figure it out.

Absolute Must for Growing Companies

Pros

Adobe Document Cloud has allowed our firm to create high quality reports fully demonstrating our firm's capabilities on a daily basis. Furthermore, we have been able to standardize quality of output across our organization with multiple users resulting in a cohesive brand regardless of internal account manager associated with any given project.

Cons

I can honestly say that there are no readily apparent negatives associated with Adobe Document Cloud, even after years of use.

Adobe Document Cloud Pro - Extremely Useful for a Law Practice

I've had a wonderful experience with Adobe Document Cloud Pro in that it allows me to run my business from anywhere.

Pros

Adobe Document Cloud Pro gives me the opportunity to upload and share not only large files with clients or other attorneys but the ability to have them electronically sign them as well.

Cons

Sometimes, there are many steps involved in trying to accomplish what you want to accomplish, particularly in the case of signing documents, but they are there for security, so it is worth the extra hassle.

Adobe document cloud review

My overall experience with adobe document cloud has been good. I enjoy that it encompasses all my documents into one app and that I’m able to access it from anywhere I pretty much want to, allowing me to switch between my phone, my computer or even a public/friends computer. Everything is saved onto a cloud allowing user experience to pretty much access their documents whenever and however they want.

Pros

What I like most about adobe document cloud is how easy it is to save my documents between my phone and laptop as well as having all my documents in one place instead of all over and in a bunch of different document apps.

Cons

What I like least about this is how difficult it was for me to change certain pieces of information of the document once I had already saved and finished it. For example, it took me awhile to figure out how to change the name of my document once I had already named it, saved and finished it.

Adobe Document Cloud Increases Productivity

Adobe Document Cloud is a great program. Adobe Sign helps your sales team as it is easy to prepare and send contracts for signatures increasing the speed of the sales process. It is very secure.

Pros

Adobe Document Cloud is a great program. With Adobe sign, it helps close sales faster and receive contracts faster. You can create and share documents on any device and it is the best PDF tools. It integrates with various CRM programs.

Cons

Adobe Document Cloud is terrific! There is nothing to dislike about this program.

A must have tool for all students and researcher using Adobe.

I'm satisfied with my usage & experience of this software from Adobe, and I think I can't keep my work/studies without it.

Pros

Since I'm a student, I using PDFs on daily basis. This software helps me a lot in organizing my studies and save/shape my work. It is easy to be using, light on the Windows, can be used with multiple accounts and most importantly, It contain all the functions you might need!

Cons

I have been using this software for almost 2 years, and I haven't noticed a major disturbance. The least likely thing I like is the cost. It they can offer students a free usage it would be good and perfect.

Free and easy to get documents signed

It was free with Acrobat and easy to use

Pros

It’s easy to use and can request signatures very quickly based on email addresses. Provides a signature receipt and locks the file after signing.

Cons

Inflexible with adding new signer or updating signing order after its typed in. Also, you can’t edit the file at all after it’s signed so it’s hard to add the counter-sign if the other party wasn’t added in the original signing.

Safe and Sound Place to store all documents

Adobe cloud service is provided to maintain documents which we require on a daily basis. It helps a lot and takes a lot of pressure out of mind.

Pros

Adobe document cloud is very popular among most of my colleagues due to its simplicity. Cloud allows documents to be uploaded and downloaded from any device and from any location. This is really helpful since it saves a lot of money spent on books, documents, research papers etc. Plus service is provided at a relatively cheaper rate and customer care is also good.

Cons

So far there is nothing negative about the Adobe document cloud. Works fine without a fault,

Easily edit PDFs; but is Document Cloud worth the money?

Pros

The need to edit a saved PDFs is often an ad hoc situation. However, when the need arises - and it will - you're in a bind without Adobe Document Cloud (ADC). In this way, ADC is sort of like insurance: don't get caught without it. Updating and re-saving PDFs is simple and effective.

Cons

The problem with variable, random software need or usage is that a lot of money can be expended for no perceived value. Again, very much like paying for insurance. You know you need it but hope you never have to use it. In the case of ADC, you're paying so you hope you'll need it. When ADC sits idle it can feel like a poor use of money. My only issue was a random, rare need for ADC which made the product feel like it was not worth the value. That said, when the need to modify a PDF arose, the product was worth its weight in gold.

Its an everyday software, for anything. It has not comparision

Its an everyday software, for any type of document I send to customers, suppliers and affiliates.

Pros

Very easy to use It can be used anywhere and everywhere Learning curve is almost zero The e signature for docs is a great issue Does not matter if you are using a doc or data sheet or even a presentation, this software is "all terrain"

Cons

Sometimes it lag. The loading time slows a little bit, I cant realize if it is because the software or the connection.