Adobe Sign Reviews - Page 3

Good features and functionality let down by constant bugs and horrific technical support

Pros

When it works, it works well. Basic templates work well, but for large documents it's more trouble than it's worth.

Cons

The less senior support team are extremely bad, we have daily occurrences of bugs transposing fields and emails going missing , as well as making back end breaking changes to mail templaters without sending out any comms No ability to export templates. Ability to create templates with tokenised markup in fields for example {signer1:prefill:txt} however we have been told it's better to use the...

Adobe Sign Comes Back In Time

With the onset of pandemic where students/faculty and staff are studying/working from home, Adobe sign made it easier for us to have the documents that need signatures be electronically signed and returned.

Pros

The best that I like about Adobe Sign is that once the signer signs the document, it comes back to the sender right away without the sender following-up and telling the signer to sign, print, scan and return.

Cons

Just still figuring out how to use the templates I had saved. Plus, based on experience, once the signer made a mistake and signs it, there is no way that he/she can edit it.

Adobe Sign- short review

I'm using the software every day and it makes my life easier and my work more effective.

Pros

I love that i don't have to scan documents or walk with printed version of agreements. I simply create document in Adobe Sign and everything is automatic.

Cons

Sometimes people who received notification/email are thinking that is SPAM email and I have to explain them that they can sign the document using received link...

Adobe Sign: A Paperless and Easy Way to Sign Documents/Contracts

Pros

Adobe Sign was used by my academic institution for most of the eight years I worked here. I like that it saved my signed documents and contracts on the cloud. It was easy to sign documents with one click and preserved signature I had saved. I think there were a few signature options and you could write your signature on the spot (if you prefer). While I never sent out documents using Adobe Sign, it seemed for me on the receiving end really easy and low on fuss. It is paperless. There are a lot of add-ons that can be controlled by the document creator. Adobe Sign is fairly cheap compared to similar products like Docu Sign. There are both free (albeit limited) and paid plans (price ranges from $9-$19).

Cons

Honestly, there is nothing wrong with this service. While my employer purchased this product, I think in order to use full features (like customer support), you need to purchase a pricier package. Alternative products like Docu Sign (which I use now) has offers the same items like customer support is the same across all Docu Sign packages.

EASY AND FUNCTIONAL

OVERALL- I LIKE THIS SOFTWARE. I DO RECOMMEND IT TO OTHERS BECAUSE IT IS EASY ACCESS AND CAN EMAIL FROM ANY ELECTRONIC DEVICE.

Pros

I LIKE THAT THE SOFTWARE IS EASY, FUNCTIONAL AND I CAN LITERALLY HAVE IT ON MY PHONE,DESKTOP, AND TABLET. ITS EASY TO FIND THE DOCUMENTS ON THE CLOUD. I CAN EMAIL IT TO ANYONE ESPECIALLY IF SOMEONE IS WAITING FOR A DOCUMENT.

Cons

THE CONS TO THIS SOFTWARE IS THAT IT DOES NOT SAVE THE DOCUMENTS AUTOMATICALLY THERE OR WHEN YOU GO AND SAVE THE DOCUMENT IT DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE OPTION TO SAVE IT ON THE ADOBE CLOUD. YOU HAVE TO MANUALLY SAVE IT IN ADOBE CLOUD.

Adobe Sign

Pretty great overall, saves time in the long run. Document signing without cutting down trees works for me!

Pros

Adobe Form is really useful for a online clients. Easy to learn and implement.

Cons

Not really recognized for clients overseas.

Adobe Sign Allows for Quick Completion of Processes

I love it, we are doing a soft rollout to see if we can incorporate it in other documents across the company. Will encourage it. So far it makes life so much easier.

Pros

Easy to use. Saves a lot of time. Saves printing of documents with multiple sheets of paper. That's huge for our company. Secure, the ability to validate signatures. Can easily store completed documents on server.

Cons

A bit pricey for our small organization. Some of the older employees may find it difficult to use. It will take a bit of time to get them used to a new way of doing business.

Convenient way to put your documents in the cloud

Although I don't use many of the features of Adobe Document Cloud, I've found it to be a useful utility to let me access my documents when I am away from the office on my laptop. I have found it to be fast and reliable, and the offline caching is welcome as I don't always have access to the internet when I'm out and about.

Pros

I like that I have access to my documents that I have put in the Adobe Document Cloud on both of my computers (laptop and desktop, both PCs).

Cons

I dislike how I have to be part of a subscription to Adobe Creative Cloud, so if I ever choose to move away from Adobe, I will lose access to my documents.

Learning Curve, But Excellent Results

Solves the problem of creating documents that can be accessed by anyone with a PDF reader, as well as being able to determine a signature path and track who has possession of the document and where it is in the signature process. Very helpful with docs that need several exec signatures to be completed.

Pros

Able to create clean, professional documents that are ready to form fill or sign. Easy to incorporate logos, tables, and form fields

Cons

I've been using this for a couple of years, and while it is helpful to have documents stored in the cloud, there are times when things "move" and aren't where I expect them to be - have also found that when creating documents for tracked signatures, there is a weird redundancy with the form fields and sig fields when they are prepared to send.

Cloud

Overall positive experience with adobe, I can't think of anything to complain about.

Pros

I like the ability to have an app to access files on my phone. I think adobe is straight forward and accomplishes what I need.

Cons

I don't really know about other options as I have always used adobe. I don't need a lot of fancy features. I don't like how it always seems to log me out and I need to login again.

Adobe Document Cloud used with Adobe Acrobat DC

Pros

It is included with Adobe Acrobat DC, and you can save your .pdf files to the cloud from within Adobe Acrobat. When saving or downloading a file it scans it for viruses, which other cloud apps don’t do. You can share .pdf’s across devices. You can use e-signature in other apps, such as Microsoft Word.

Cons

There was nothing I disliked about this software.

Necessário

Bom para trabalhos que se exijam confiabilidade e veracidade e não tão bom para quando você apenas precisa deixar sua assinatura digital.

Pros

Ele é super confiável, dinâmico e representa muito bem assinaturas nos documentos digitais. É uma ferramenta confiável para esse fim.

Cons

O que menos me atrai é o custo elevado para ter acesso aos recursos que o software disponibiliza para o usuário.

Send for signatures made easy

Excellent business application that integrates directly in with our Creative Cloud subscription users. Allows for timely signatures of important business documents on any device.

Pros

Integration with current Adobe Creative Cloud subscription, easy to use features for sending for signature, advanced capabilities for document locking and allows for email confirmations between both parties.

Cons

I've yet to see a real negative using this. As our business begins to utilize this more, I could potentially see the annual sending limit as a point of concern, but we've yet to reach any of those limits and when/if the time comes we'll reach out directly to our support reps at Adobe.

Adobe Sign is Fantastic!

Pros

Adobe sign is a great tool for getting multiple signatures on one document electronically. It's very easy to use and each party gets an email copy and can access and download their signed documents safely. Adobe sign really puts the user in control of the document and you can have different fill in options. It also sends reminders on who hasn't filled out the form yet.

Cons

What I like least about this software is the pricing. It's not as affordable. Also, reporting is very limited.

Pretty easy to impliment

Easy to put into practice, very few bugs, simple to use with some great features added

Pros

This platform was very easy for us to implement, and it was a big step up in reliability from previous programs we've used. It is feature-rich with some very useful little items

Cons

It's not as easy as it should be to use the interface to review and manage old contracts sent out. Also, quite a few emails land in signer's spam inboxes which can be difficult. However the option for a direct link and access code provides a solution

LOVE IT!

It makes my school life so much easier and functional I highly recommend using it!

Pros

I love everything about this software I have ot on my phone and PC. I use it for school and personal I know everything of mine is secure.

Cons

Honestly I have nothing bad to day about this it has amazing storage and doesn't make a mess out of any of my documents.

Powerful suite

Great powerful product that is portable as it’s cloud based. Delivers the typical Adobe standard of quality.

Pros

Powerful suite of products that lives up to the Adobe. Reputation, cloud based makes it usable from any internet connected computer.

Cons

As with most Adobe products the learning curve is steep and to obtain proficiency requires dedicated use.

Necessary!

Pros

The document cloud should be required as a necessity of any office. I am able to access my files from any device (cell phone included) that has internet. The cloud has saved me from having to run back to the office to retrieve important paperwork.

Cons

Some Adobe products have a serious lag time; especially if you have multiple windows open at the same time.

The Best PDF One Stop Shop

Pros

The document cloud is so useful and I use it almost every day. What I like the most is the ability to easily combine separate PDF files into one single file. It is easy to move pages around and get everything just how I need it. This has been such a time saver.

Cons

No complaints, this is so easy to use and does everything I need it to.

Best PDF cloud storage with adobe cloud-based e-signature service

As an electrical engineer every day I deal with lot of PDF documents. This adobe document cloud is one of the tools that reduce my day to day workload. In this adobe document cloud, it very easy to manage a lot of PDF documents. Because, there are many tools to send, sign, track, and manage signature processes and enhance this process in a very efficient way with tracking signing progress in real-time.

Pros

The first thing this is a very easy and very fast way to get e-signature for documents. Also, there are many tools to send, sign, track, and manage signature processes and enhance this process in a very efficient way. User can use email to send PDF and this service can use a browser or mobile device. There is identity verification for protecting the PDF documents with password protection.

Cons

Limited support to the other file types besides PDF and It not suitable for a lot of editing.

Outstanding Document Cloud Software

Pros

I use Adobe Acrobat everyday and the Document Cloud is automatically integrated into the software. This enables me to access my most used documents from every copy of Adobe I use.

Cons

There is no way to setup a folder on my computer that links directly to the document cloud and for the most part, the doc could is restricted to PDF formats.

LOVE this product

Absolutely love it for signing documents and including multiple parties.

Pros

Adobe sign makes it very easy to complete contracts or documents that, otherwise, need to be mailed or faxed to get a signature on it.

Cons

Sometimes the sign feature doesn't work with ease like we expect, but it is overall a great product.

Companies Must Have List

Overall, I have no qualms with this product. I will continue to use it.

Pros

Adobe Document Cloud is an absolute must have for companies. It makes storing and accessing PDFS anywhere a breeze.

Cons

I've encountered zero flaws, errors, or bugs with this software. It has a primary function and it does this function well.

Adobe Document Cloud

Keeps all of our PDF documents and forms centralized and available from office or remotely.

Pros

Love the cloud based storage and retrieval of our PDF Documents. Easy to navigate and use the interface.

Cons

Speed could be a bit better retrieving some documents. Would like ability to shuffle or sort documents a bit simpler.

Perfect location for all your documents

Adobe cloud is used to save and upload data. Authorized persons can access the cloud from head office as well as warehouses and sales points.

Pros

Adobe document cloud is a fast and secure place for all your documents which needs some additional security and access. With adobe cloud, you can perform many actions to all your documents and it gives you free access not only through your PCs but from your mobile devices.

Cons

Adobe cloud has no minor points from me. Worth every single penny you put on it.