Adobe Sign Reviews - Page 4

The best PDF platform available on the market.

Today PDF is the most widely used file in our corporate environment. And Adobe Cloud has proven to be a valuable platform with a variety of tools for complete file manipulation (create, edit, and share).

Pros

The variety of tools for editing and sharing PDF files

Cons

Difficulty editing PDF file in the cloud and integration of the visualization tool with browsers.

Disappointing product from an otherwise good company

When logged in Adobe Sign is a reasonably good platform (though no better than several other options). If I needed to log in, or get help, the only word is "frustration".

Pros

Efficient creation and modification of template. Good tracking of execution and reminders.

Cons

Logging in was a nightmare, unless you saved the URL to your desktop - it seems like Adobe intentionally hides this product, and bait-and-switches to get you to buy more expensive products when you search for it. Customer service is close to useless. You keep getting pushed to other departments who don't deal with Adobe Sign, and usually don't even know it exists.

Excellent on All Areas of Our Work

Pros

Easy storing and sharing documents especially with others in our group. Easy access on our smartphones and mobile computers. I am easily able to train others in our group on using this.

Cons

Difficult to learn at first and sometimes it is hard sharing if accounts are synced, but overall very little negative to write.

Makes life easier

Pros

The ability to edit pdf files is great. I can navigate the system very easy. Add text where needed and move it around. I don't have to mess around with adding text boxes. Click and type.

Cons

I wish this had easier ways to use check marks. The font could be a little closer to matching when editing documents

PDF Cloud Solution

I use this as a personal usage platform for carrying all my documents and retrieve them from any device.

Pros

Very good application to navigate between local storage files, adobe cloud files, mobile scans and dropbox cloud storage.

Cons

It takes a while to backup your comments, annotations and highlights to the cloud. Sharing documents to other users is not an easy task, I have to rely by using alternative platforms. Free version has very restricted options.

Easy to Use and Effective

Fantastic tool that makes remote work easier, helpful for anyone who wants extra time to review the document, and it makes signatures that much easier in a pandemic and out.

Pros

Adobe Sign is one of the easiest electronic signature systems out there, and still has all the fancy needed protections and certifications. It is easily transported by email and signed by anyone with or without an Adobe account, and it is quick, allows you to set reminders for signature, and can be sent to people in a specific order or in any order.

Cons

It can be a bit frustrating at times because the saving process after signatures have been completed, it will not allow you to save the document or keep the certification in the same manner. It also does not allow the name of the document to be changed, which can be troublesome.

Easy Access to Files

Accessing files on my PC and Mobile from my home and office.

Pros

I can easily access my files from almost anywhere. Keep files organized and available to the entire Adobe Suite.

Cons

I have not had any bad experiences with the software while I have been using it for the last few years.

obvious bolt on

it worked as a signing software, but there are much better alternatives out there. hard to use, not intuitive.

Pros

it wasnt as intuitive as the competitors, but wasnt horrible

Cons

it was obviously not well integrated with the adobe document cloud. The customer service was absolutely horrible. I was mislead by someone who falsely told me the number of signatures available per annum\ after which they didnt want to know me. Customer service via the chat was terrible. I truly wish I had not implemented this. Even now, trying to cancel it, was arduous and overly complicated.

Companies Must Have List

Overall, I have no qualms with this product. I will continue to use it.

Pros

Adobe Document Cloud is an absolute must have for companies. It makes storing and accessing PDFS anywhere a breeze.

Cons

I've encountered zero flaws, errors, or bugs with this software. It has a primary function and it does this function well.

Adobe Document Cloud

Keeps all of our PDF documents and forms centralized and available from office or remotely.

Pros

Love the cloud based storage and retrieval of our PDF Documents. Easy to navigate and use the interface.

Cons

Speed could be a bit better retrieving some documents. Would like ability to shuffle or sort documents a bit simpler.

Extended storage of PDF documentation

Adobe is helpful software to use as storage

Pros

I don't have to worry about the space in my computer that it will run out and that my document will be lost for ever. Adobe DC helps in with online extension storage that doesn't reduced space.

Cons

I have an extension storage now. nothing to worry about

Easily share documents

Pros

I use Adobe Document Cloud as a cloud service for storing PDF documents. I like how the design is designed on this platform. Each document has large icons with a cover document, so you can even find the file you need without reading the name.

Cons

Adobe Document Cloud works offline, so it constantly consumes computer resources. You can disable the program completely, but then each launch will be much slower.

Easy and fast!

I loved it until I found a system that had document saving in it.

Pros

The ease of use, I was able to change everything, put in any variable I wanted and make a contract specific for me.

Cons

It doesnt interface with other software. Had to stop using because I needed all my business resources in one space.

Adobe

Coming from HR I use this program every day. Easily edit documents and even configure forms for other users to digitally fill out.

Pros

Able to create, edit, modify documents. Easy to use and has a lot of useful tools, and able to access remotely.

Cons

No cons this far, a lot of great tools for document editing.

Access and manage your documents in a platform-independent way.

With Adobe Document Cloud, you can successfully manage your documentation processes. There are an excellent usage performance and interface, which you can access to your documents in a platform-independent manner. In particular, you can store all your documents securely on the cloud, regardless of where your documents are accessed. With redundancy and security options, it offers a much more powerful solution.

Pros

Platform independent, easy user interface.

Cons

It could be a little more reasonable in terms of product pricing.

Putting it all in place

Trying to solve the too much paper problem, using more digital operation.

Pros

Easy of use, very user friendly application. From filing to printing.

Cons

I haven't really found something I didn't like about the software. I'm user that uses the best functions, and learns more functions as I need.

Very very positive experience. DocuSign makes collecting signatures so very very easy and efficient.

Pros

You won't regret it. Adobe DocuSign makes the process of collecting signatures incredibly easy. All you need is a .pdf of the document that needs signing and the email address(es) of the signers, and you're off to the races. Very, very easy to use.

Cons

I can't honestly think of a single thing I don't like about DocuSign. Well, maybe the fact that I have to upload client documents to Adobe's server ... but that's not actually an issue since most of the docs I get signed end up in the public record anyway.

I use it at work daily

Pros

I use this at work, and as an architectural designer, the best feature this software has is the accessibility to large files and libraries.

Cons

It is not that simple to browse between the libraries and it is not intuitive enough. You always need help from the net to get it.

Easy digital signature

Pros

Ease of use for setting up a document and for the signer to understand where and why to fill in the document and sign. I also like that it notifies you when you have missed checking Data before sending

Cons

I wish there was more flexibility when editing a template in the actual preview stage. I often use the same document more than once in A-day with the only information changing being the signer, cost and dates of delivery..

Adobe Acrobat DC Pro

Despite the random bugs in the program this is a powerful piece of software that is valuable in my every day work and something I would recommend.

Pros

This program has many options and functions for working with PDFs. In fact I don't think there's anything I've tried to do that I haven't found a way to do.

Cons

My main concerns with this program is the fact that it seems to occasionally have random bugs. Things like when using the stamping tool if I copy and paste the stamp they occasionally appear sideways, or when adding headers there's and extreme lag when formatting them. These and a few other things don't occur all the time but fairly often.

Use to look at pdf drawings daily. import and export images to other documents and files.

Pros

Handles large pdf files well without crashing. Able to extract specific images quickly and easily without confusion or misplacing them.

Cons

it can crash under certain circumstances but it usually does well. It tends to run slow or react very slowly sometimes even with a small file.

Digital Signing made easy

Pros

We currently use Digicert and signing documents in adobe works pretty good. I do like that adobe does have a free version for people with light usage.

Cons

I am not a fan of some of Adobe's pricing scheme. Also sometimes it can be a pain to place signatures on PDFs.

Adobe only makes the best products, they would not put their name on it otherwise.

Pros

I use a lot of different Adobe software, including the cloud. It is so great to have all of my important work in one, easy to access, place for my team and I.

Cons

There really isn't anything bad to say, it is simple and easy to use. Adobe is at the top of their game!

PDF Pack

Pros

I love the PDF Pack you get with this - it's so helpful for internal and external converting and we have clients coming back to us less asking for the conversion of one file to the other.

Cons

EchoSign is a cool feature but works better with an online site.

PDF Collaboration Made Easy

It's been a life saver when an item needs to be approved with a signature asap, and the editing/comment tools makes collaboration for end or near-end documents extremely useful.

Pros

I primarily use this program if I need to collaborate with other with a PDF document directly. It makes signing documents very easy, which is my primary use. But the fact that I don't have to someone drive 30 minutes to sign a document and that I can then just do a straight upload of that document, instead of printing, signing, scanning, uploading, makes it a must have in the office.

Cons

Other functionalities outside of the PDF fall short of the competition, and some services are more expensive than you'd like. However, with the time and money that it saves with indirect costs it more than makes up for it.