Adobe Sign Reviews - Page 5

Effective document cloud platform

Adobe documents cloud is very helpful within the company as an imperative tool giving sensible solution. I have had wonderful experience with this effective product.

Pros

The best application for viewing documents and editing them in effective ways. In my daily business analysis, I used several PDF files, of various sizes which might be kept through this tool, and every time the utilization is needed. Finally, I am satisfied with its services.

Cons

The Adobe Document Cloud permits each individuals and organizations through digital documentation to figure quicker with rock bottom prices and effective functionalities. I would say it is complete.

More Expensive Option to DocuSign

Started using for some hospital documents, but ended up going back to DocuSign.

Pros

I use this application on occasion and enjoy the quality of scans from the camera on my iPhone. Documents are easy to edit.

Cons

The format isn't as user friendly as DocuSign. There aren't many options to edit/ manipulate documents.

Perfect for handling electronic documents

I use it in my work to send documents that must be signed, through the internet.

Pros

It is a tool that facilitates the organization of files. Intuitive and easy to use. It allows to modify, merge, create, export and edit PDF documents. It is very useful to place the signature on digital documents.

Cons

If you have several windows open simultaneously it gets very slow. In the editing part it is very old. The cost is very high.

Very similar to Docusign, worlds better than a fax machine

Anyone who's closed a deal within the past several years probably has a similar love hate relationship with eSigning software like Adobe's Document Cloud. Anxiety while triple checking the details, a sanity saving audit trail of opens/signatures and ideally, a brief moment of bliss when you get notified that the document has been executed and then routed wherever it needed to go so you can kick back and relax for moment. In my opinion, if you already use and like Docusign, there's no clear reason to switch to Adobe Document Cloud. If you aren't using anything to digitally manage your documents, I highly recommend Adobe.

Pros

Gets the job done with minimal hassle

Cons

Configuring some things beyond bare basics is less than intuitive

The best reader ever

One of my guilty-pleasures because it always works. It's fast and you only need download it once from the cloud and you can continue reading offline if it's needed.

Pros

I do all my reading through PDF documents I can find anything in PDF format to download and read and yep my main reading app is not Amazon it is PDF reader because of the document Cloud I can save it it's always there I can bookmark what page I'm on when I come back I can pick up where I left off and it works across all devices I love it.

Cons

Nothing at all but I am a fan of pdf anyway because they are so clear and easy to enlarge, read and manage.

Great cloud for pdf's

It's best software that we can work with pdf files at work. Can easily view modify files from any device that we have inside&outside the company.

Pros

It's a simple great tool at work that we can check, modify, share any information. It's great that I can reach files from any device that I have around at any time.

Cons

Sometimes working a little bit slow but it might be due to the file size that I'm trying to view or modify.

Great Document Cloud Service

Pros

The main and best feature of this service is that having all your documents in the cloud you can use any file from any adobe compatible device (PC, Mac, Tablet, Phone).

Cons

In my opinion, this software does not have any disadvantages.

Adobe & Me

Creative design, web design, enhancing photos, all desktop publishing

Pros

This software is creative modern always up to date and east to use even on digital devices.

Cons

I do not have any specific cons concerning this product.

Great Way To Store Repeating Assets

Pros

Things like the logo of the company you are designing for can be easily stored in the cloud and made available on any device.

Cons

I am often overwhelmed by the constant need to educate myself with Adobe's many upgrades and features.

Very secure cloud storage tool

Pros

This tool is great in the storage of pdf document files in the cloud in a secure manner ,making them shareable and enhancing productivity as the files can easily be edited and enhancing security at the same time.It integrates very well with other adobe tools which is as the huge plus.

Cons

It is the best at handling pdf file and I have found it has surpassed my expectations.

Essential for Business Professionals

Overall, I like being able to sign time sensitive documents on my phone from anywhere easily.

Pros

Adding my signature is a breeze. The buttons to edit the document are clear and easy to understand. I like that when I click the sign button, my signiture automatically appears.

Cons

Customer service was only available via chat. That can be difficult when problems are complicated.

love it and easy to use

Pros

I love that it is on top of my screen at all time with all the create cloud adobe app at one spot. it is easy to use and update.

Cons

the icon do sometime disapear , disconect or does not let you update the apps but it is extremely rare

The most powerful PDF platform

We used Adobe Document Cloud to eliminate wasteful paperwork almost entirely. You can send and sign PDFs easily online and avoid all the time and energy of printing, scanning, and faxing.

Pros

Document Cloud, in addition to making sharing/editing easier among employees, also offers great functions like document signing. It's very powerful and allows me to edit and manage every aspect of my PDFs.

Cons

Like most online office suites, there are free solutions that aren't quite as good but still rival this product. I prefer Adobe's functionality and support, but free options are available.

Portable way to view and store documents

Pros

Adobe Document Cloud is the easiest way to view and store PDF documents that come to you from any source. The mobile app is a lifesaver too!

Cons

The only bad thing about this software is that I keep forgetting my password!!

Awesome Cloud Software

My overall experience with Adobe Document Cloud has been great. I love converting my manual documents into digital ones. It really has made my life easier.

Pros

There’s a lot I like about this software. But if I had to choose one thing I would say that I love being able to convert my manual documents into digital ones.

Cons

There isn’t anything I do not like. I like everything that Adobe Document Cloud has to offer.

Quick and Easy to use

I like that there is no more paperwork and the recipient gets an email stating there is a document to sign.

Pros

I like that you are able to upload documentation to a form and that form then can be signed electronically. I like that it is easy to use and quick. I like that you can access it from anywhere. I also like that you are able to view all previous forms and you are able to start a form and save it.

Cons

I don't like that it can not be edited once it is submitted. You would need to completely resubmit a new completed form. That can be time consuming.

Electronic Signature into its finest.

In general, Adobe Sign has made my work cycle a lot quicker and less difficult and it has been really so accommodating and powerful. I think there are numerous incredible highlights inside the product so you can truly make it work for you anyway you may require. Albeit expensive, the product truly advances work process on another level.

Pros

It permits the client to have easiy admittance to reports, like PDFs, CV, scripts and so on Also has an incredible alter highlight that the client can sign and alter archives effortlessly. It's not difficult to label your docs, send them, get them marked, deal with your library and layouts, and discover things when you need them.

Cons

Now and again crashes while being used, can be hard for novices to comprehend and startup stacking time can be somewhat lethargic. I do feel their client care could be quicker at reacting when things are not wokring or when questions emerge.

Make your own PDF

For me it's a complete bundle with standard trails that offers total access to every one of the highlights to become acclimated to the application. I recommend it to those who are looking for this kind of PDF tool.

Pros

In my assessment work I have to search for various computerized books, articles, ask about papers which comes in variety of arrangements so it become an issue for me to save them in a substitute configurations into a pdf design anyway with the assistance of Adobe it ends up being dynamically easier and capable in light of the fact.

Cons

This application is a whole bundle itself as far as sharing and making records together at one spot and furthermore have such a significant number of highlights to keep all documents in a single envelope to have simple access to every last one of them.

The best way to view your PDF files

An efficient PDF file viewing tool regardless of file size. In addition, the cloud platform gave us mobility and practicality in reading the files.

Pros

Easy user interface and great platform mobile

Cons

I think the editing functions is very difficult to use.

Adobe Document Cloud

Pros

Adobe Document Cloud is great because it gives the ability to modify and edit and share PDF files from any device. This is such a useful feature for me because I a lot of the work I do involves analyzing information within contracts and agreements. Another bonus is that I can electronically​ sign PDF files right from the Adobe Document Cloud.

Cons

There's a learning curve with this software. It took me a while to fully understand how to navigate through the various features and functions of Adobe Document Cloud.

Document sharing and saving is very functional

Pros

You can easily upload your documents w/o any issues and moreover you can easily share them with anyone you want.

Cons

II can not find too much negative thing with this application. It is very useful and doing its job.

Very speedy process to share documents and get signatures

We use Adobe Echosign for sublicensing agreements. What used to take days, if not weeks, via snail mail now executes in a matter of minutes via email. Although this was confusing to start, the process is very simple once a document template is set up. The best part is how quick, simple and easy it is for us to get the necessary signatures, then forward the documents for record-keeping.

Pros

Very quick and easy to use. Once our Echosign documents are set up, it's just a matter of a few minutes to retrieve them from the cloud, fill out the required fields, then email them for signatures. You can track the files' progress and set up reminders if they don't come back in timely fashion. This systems saves a lot of time by automating what can be a tedious task of monitoring paperwork processes.

Cons

I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but I have to pre-fill the name/address/corporate info fields before sending these to the signing parties. Otherwise, the recipients don't - or can't - fill out those fields and I'm unable to alter them after the fact. I haven't figured this one out, so I simply make sure I have it all pre-filled as best I can.

Fast and Secure

Pros

Excellent software with user-friendly interfaces. It is easy to use as well as i can use it wherever i need. With the help of this software, i can easily edit my documents whenever i need.

Cons

Honestly i didn’t face any issues in using this software yet. But some features are complicated to use. Otherwise everything is excellent.

Adobe Document Cloud Review

I suggest this software for anyone who works with multiple other people who all have the handle the same documents in one place.

Pros

Working as a teaching assistant along side other assistants and professors, I need a software that I can use to store and organize many documents. Adobe Document Cloud makes that easy. Especially since I had been using other Adobe products.

Cons

The only thing I can think that I do not like about this software is that the interface is a little confusing and takes time getting use to.

Quick and Easy

My overall experience is great. I have no complaints, but, there is still minor room for improvement.

Pros

The sheer speed and ease of quickly signing a document is just pleasant, you really don't need to think much about it.

Cons

Some better integration into a browser would be nice, like a chrome plugin, because most people do their work in the cloud nowadays.