Adobe Sign Reviews - Page 6

Adobe Has It All

Overall, Adobe is my absolute favorite business software.

Pros

Adobe software integrates well with one another and I love the versatility.

Cons

So many updates it's sometimes hard to know if I have the most current copy. Haha.

Great product

Pros

The Document Cloud, and specifically Adobe Sign is a great product. We've tried a few other eSign providers, but Adobe had the most features. One of the features we really liked were the ability to create editable, sign-able forms that were hosted online and could be shared via a link.

Cons

It's not priced for small businesses when you can look at other solutions for a fraction of the price. It's great if you need the extra features, but if you're just collecting basic signatures, it's probably too expensive.

Experience on Adobe Acrobat DC

Without Adobe Acrobat DC I used to convert PDF to word file to edit. But with that, it made my life easier.

Pros

Without changing the PDF format can edit and share the PDF file

Cons

Takes time to open in my PC. Consumes more ram.

Best cloud service

Pros

It's good software to keep and edit document online. You would be able to reach anywhere when you need it. It's very simple to use it.

Cons

I don't have any negative experiences on this software.

Longtime user

Pros

Always a fan of Adobe products but especially this one. It has helped me maintain a paper free office for years now.

Cons

I can’t think of any cons. It’s worth making a part of your business tools.

Joe R Adobe Document Cloud Review

Pros

Seamless integration with other Adobe products. Easy to upload /download, transform PDF documents to MS Word & Excel.

Cons

Must have an Adobe Cloud subscription to use the Document Cloud services.

Secure Online Signatures

Overall, Adobe Sign gives confidence to both users that the document is secure and makes it much easier for parties to approve contracts.

Pros

Adobe is a well known platform which greatly adds to its credibility. It allows users to digitally sign documents, ensuring the document stays secure.

Cons

It is essential that users setting up the document are familiar with the product as once the document is signed by one party it cannot be edited again. As a result, the document can become locked for security reasons and will have to be recreated.

Must-have add-on for Adobe

The overall experience has been awesome. This program helps me keep tabs on my work, especially in Adobe Acrobat, when I am out of the workplace.

Pros

This software is an absolute must-have when working with an Adobe account or creating content on Adobe applications. I like how it almost instantly backups and updates my progress.

Cons

I do not like the website. I feel this application could improve the website's reliability over the desktop application to access files from other computers as well.

Adobe Document Clout - Your New Portable Digital Document System

I personally love Adobe Document Cloud and the flexibility it offers in terms of accessing your documents from anywhere as long as you have a data connection. The main feature I really like is Adobe Sign, a very user-friendly and intuitive e-signature application. Whenever I need a signature quickly from someone in a different location, I convert the document to a .pdf and prepare the document for the signor's electronic signature (which is date-stamped and comes with a digital proof of execution) and email it off for execution. Once the signor opens the link, he is directed to the e-signature line and selects a "digital signature." Once he executes it, Adobe Sign alerts me and send me the fully executed document. Couldn't be slicker or easier to get stuff signed.

Pros

Easy to send out the document for electronic signing. Speed of use.

Cons

The monthly charges associated with using the software, but that is something to be expected. If the software is great at what it does, the charge is nominal and totally worth it.

Glad I gave this one a shot

I decided to give the Adobe Document Cloud trial a shot given how many of their other products I currently use in my business on a daily and weekly basis, and I was glad I did. I've been on the hunt for the perfect PDF viewer for a long time, and this program is pretty close to perfect. It doesn't offer support for all types of forms which some may find problematic, but since I deal mainly with PDFs it's exactly what I need. Plus, when I eventually upgrade to the full version it's an inexpensive addition to the rest of my Adobe Cloud service.

Pros

Adobe Document Cloud is integrated with the rest of Adobe's cloud service, which makes it easy for me to use all the programs in my Adobe suite without having to worry about compatibility. It's also one of the better PDF readers I've encountered, and it makes dealing with digital forms a breeze.

Cons

If you regularly need to deal with other file types aside from PDF, this might not be the program for you. It's somewhat limited in its capacity to handle other types of digital forms, but since I deal mainly with PDF forms that hasn't been as big an issue for me.

Good online storage of PDF files

I am able to access and sign papers online and upload it to the cloud. This is very handy when you are on the road a lot of time.

Pros

The whole feature of being able to edit PDFs and then uploading it to the cloud to save and access again online at a later point when necessary.

Cons

Other file formats should be included, both being able to edit and storage them.

No Better Option - but that comes at a price

I dont currently own Adobe Sign because it is rather expensive (like most adobe software). However, I have used it on at least a dozen occasions, probably more, and it is very easy to use and navigate through any documents with. Plenty of useful functionality and files are very secure.

Pros

Very secure, easy to use and comes with a lot of useful features to make signing documents quick and easy.

Cons

Pricing of anything made by Adobe is high and for small businesses like myself, it may be out of reach financially. However, its a solid service that I have yet to find any fault in functionality.

Adobe Document Cloud

Pros

The feature of storing documents and having a huge storage capacity.

Cons

While I appreciate the safety features to secure documents, sharing items could be a bit smoother.

Sharing PDFs Made Easy

Adobe Document Cloud is great for maintaining forms and PDF documents.

Pros

Adobe Document Cloud is great for sharing PDF documents. Document exporting and form importing is super easy. It's great for mobile usage, especially for people who need to maintain forms on the go.

Cons

There's not many collaboration options for Adobe Document Cloud. Its PDF focus is very limiting and can't compete with Adobe's most superior cloud sharing tool, Adobe Creative Cloud.

Conveniently view documents on any device

Pros

With Adobe Document Cloud, I can comfortably view and share documents on any of my devices. For quite a long time of use, I have never had any failures and errors.

Cons

The support service is ineffective, so almost all the answers to my questions have to be looked for independently through forums and the community.

Convenient storage for Adobe products

Pros

What makes it stand out is that it is seamlessly integrated with other Adobe products .Most of our forms are pdfs ,readable through Acrobat and the Document Cloud makes it that much easier to manage them ,

Cons

The price makes it more of a luxury than a necessity ,especially since there are free alternatives .

work from anywhere

Especially after the coronavirus i needed to work online from home more than normal so i started to use adobe sign more effectively. It is a great app.

Pros

As a lawyer i sign a lot of paper everyday. And also we can send official pepers in an online way. But we need to sign all digital papers like physical papers. So adobe provide a good digital sign service.

Cons

I dont have any cons about the adobe sign, i think it works and do its job perfectly. I am glad to use it.

Good way to redact documents for law practice

Pros

I like the powerful tools, and that I can use this software anywhere to redact and even edit text.

Cons

The tool interface has changed and is less intuitive.

Great for sharing PDF files

Pros

I prefer to use Adobe Document Cloud, because it can conveniently share PDF files with my colleagues. There is the ability to backup for access anywhere.

Cons

At first it was a little difficult to use, because the software does not have an intuitive interface. Mobile version is less fast than computer version.

An extensive program

Pros

In Adobe Document Cloud, I am able to quickly convert documents downloaded from the Internet to its interface, which can be viewed and edited without any difficulties.

Cons

The only significant disadvantage of this software is that without prior study, its interface is rather complicated to understand.

Document cloud ease of sharing and posting reviews

Pros

The ease of use and integration between applications both mobile and desktop.

Cons

The price point personally is not reasonable for non-business use.

Adobe Document Cloud is a great solution for my form needs!

I find myself using this for both business and personal use several times a month. Adobe did a recent upgrade to the interface that now makes it a lot easier to manage documents. A major plus for me is I get access to this for free with my current Photography Plan Creative Cloud account. I consider it a huge perk and I'm very happy with this software.

Pros

I love being able to import and edit my documents with much ease and simplicity. The interface is very easy to use without a big learning curve. I find myself using this for everything from filling out tax forms to signing legal PDF documents. I also recently used the application to merge several PDF files I had into one simple multi-PDF file. I also have my signature saved which is also a big time-saver.

Cons

Every once in a while there will be an element I'm unable to properly edit within the interface. One time I had a glitch happen where my file did not save in the cloud, so now I double-check before exiting the application, though that was a year ago and it has not happened again with the latest version.

My experience with this software has been good it does what I need

Pros

It does everything I need for pdf creating and editing The simplicity of the interface and working with the software makes this the perfect software for quick and easy pdf creation

Cons

Its functions are very limited It still lacks crossover capabilities so that I can work on my PDF's on any platform

Loving Adobe sign

I use everything Adobe so I have found Adobe sign very easy to use and helpful. It has sped up tasks at work and gotten new joins through the system faster. It's fantastic for businesses. I don't think it would be worth it for personal use.

Pros

Adobe sign is very easy to use. It makes signing documents easy and smooth going. Being able to do everything digitally is fantastic and really speeds up the process.

Cons

It's quite expensive if you don't have it in some type of package. Especially compared to competitors.

Access to information from anywhere

Pros

The service allows you to work with documents online, which is very convenient for me. A convenient system of organizing files is also a weighty advantage. You can throw down all the documents that you do not use daily, but you can use it regularly, accessing information from any device.