Adobe Sign Reviews - Page 7

Convenient cloud storage for documents

Pros

I use the Adobe Document Cloud cloud service to store electronic PDF documents. One of the main advantages of the tool is a high level of personal data security. It is possible to sign electronic files.

Cons

The main problem with the Adobe Document Cloud tool is a serious dependence on the speed of the Internet. For example, while working with a mobile device, the performance of a document editor is sharply reduced due to a low connection speed.

Great for handling forms or legal documents!

You can subscribe to Adobe Document Cloud on its own or as part of Creative Cloud, a package of nine Adobe tools that also includes Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop. Adobe Document Cloud comes bundled with Adobe Acrobat DC, a desktop product, though each can also stand alone.

Pros

Features related to managing forms, such as fill-in forms or signature routing, are best-in-class. PDF management tools are unparalleled, with options for creating, exporting, merging, or reordering. Mobile apps add killer functionality.

Cons

Adobe Document Cloud isn't the ideal solution for teams seeking a collaboration tool, as it isn't as robust in sharing, collaboration, or security as some competitors. Plus, PDF features leaves little room for other file types.

Great tool to create and edit document online

Created problem design document and data flow daigrams pdf files.

Pros

It help to create and edit document over internet. We can create any format files and document with the help of inbuild drag and drop features.

Cons

It takes time if we open any large file or try to edit it. It should support all special characters.

Valuable product

Pros

Everyday users. it makes my work is much easier in many way. Very easy sharing program

Cons

Simplifies processing paperwork .

If you work with pdf files mainly ,you can't go wrong with this software . Otherwise there are better alternatives out there .

Pros

Probably the best program for editing pdfs out there and definitely the best for applying online signatures on them . Everything you do is also on a cloud ,so no progress gets lost .

Cons

Only works alright with Adobe's main file type - pdf . Exporting back and forward if you need documents from another type is exhausting . As with most Adobe products, the cost is problematic ,compared to what you get in return .

I am a student and advisor.

Pros

I love how convenient Adobe document Cloud is. I use this software to store all my documents so that I am able to access them across different formats.

Cons

At first I was confused on how to access my documents from different devices. However, the ease of access improved rapidly over time.

Works fine but not customizable for different types of businesses

Pros

Adobe Sign made sending form letters requiring signatures and/or initials easy. Also has a good follow-up system for reminding people to sign.

Cons

But it was ridiculous to have to pay a monthly fee for a service I only need to use 2 months out of the year or very occasionally. Just didn't make financial sense in the end.

Getting updatea

The files can be sent in pdf form so it can be easily access the information on my phone and can be transferred to other workers.

Pros

I like that I can recieve my route updates with in minutes to my phone.

Cons

There are times if you dont have wifi it's hard to download files.

Excellent pdf manager

Pros

This tool has greatly added value to us in how it adds the dynamic of collaboration as files stored on cloud are easy to access and edit reducing errors and saving on the cost of having to store printed documents.More still it integrates and works very well with all other adobe tools .It is a excellent pdf manager.

Cons

Everything about adobe has surpassed my expectations.I have nothing negative to say about it.

This software is an integral part of our business.

We couldn't do business as effectively without this software! It adds efficiency to our practice and saves a lot of paper.

Pros

The software allows me to edit any document. I like that I can add my signature to a document without printing the document. I like being able to move pages around and reorganize the document.

Cons

Reorganizing a large document without printing it is next to impossible. The screen for reordering the page numbers is way too small and limits this feature unnecessarily.

Reliable and powerful tool

I have had excellent experience with this document cloud solution. It is not only easy to use but also easy to learn. I appreciate its team for providing such a blessing tool.

Pros

Adobe Document Cloud has become the world's popular e-signature and PDF product. It is well organized product and provides amazing features with strong command. I love the way it let us create and edit PDF file efficiently. What I think it keeps all the functions, which I was desired to use in one platform.

Cons

There is completely nothing wrong. It keeps everything perfect and well organized. I would also mention that It keeps very responsive customer support which resolve every issue in very short time.

Excellent for PDF Management

Pros

Makes it easy to manage, share and access your documents.

Cons

No negative experiences as end user so far!

I am very satisfied

It has been very very good for my organization and my optimization of time.

Pros

I liked most that the adobe document cloud makes it possible that I save my pdf and other files in the cloud and that way it is easier for me to access it in my celphone or my tablet, quicker and more eficiently.

Cons

Some times I consider that it is too specific. Other times I have a hard time with some crashes too, but they are not too often.

Excellent software

Pros

Adobe Document Cloud is a piece of software that is easy to set up and use. Provides great storage space and doesn't crash upon working with heavy documents.

Cons

It doesn't have any major issues, but it slows down when multiple windows are opened.

Great service for Acrobat

Pros

This software integrates well with Acrobat.

Cons

It does not work with a lot of other platforms

About Adobe Document Cloud

Pros

What I like most about Adobe Document Cloud is the editing function. Without this feature, I will be lost and unproductive. I am using this project management software which has limited functions. In order to have a client facing document, I export the document into pdf in order for me to customized it. I also like the "sign document" feature. Very convenient.

Cons

Nothing yet has greatly impacted me negatively in my workflow.

An All-In-One Solution For Pdf Documents

Pros

As everybody knows pdf is an industry standard that works on any platform in an easily printable way. Adobe Acrobat lets you create, modify and sign those documents. Not only this but also lets you store and carry them with you wherever you go and share them in a secure way. Considering all these, it is a very powerful product.

Cons

My only criticism is that the user interface could have been better to modify the documents.

Adobe Sign Review

I would recommend Adobe Sign to others. However, I would not say it is the best signing software I have used.

Pros

Adobe Sign is overall a good software. It is mostly user friendly and allows you to electronically sign documents.

Cons

I have had issues with signing documents with previous signatures created. I have found that I need to create a new signature each time I go to sign which takes away from the quickness of this software.

Using app since Nov 2015

Thankful to have this software that allows me to create, edit ' digitally sign documents. I also like not having to run by somewhere to sign something that I can do digitally!

Pros

Creating my own PDF files is great, but I really like the ability to save a file from an email, that I can edit ' personalize for my business. Now that I can back up any of my new or edited documents to the Cloud, it has given me easy access to any document I may need, if I happen to be away from my desk or out of my office. Also, for our small business being able to pay monthly is almost a necessity! So I'm glad to have the option.

Cons

Gets the Job done at a good price

Pros

Straight forward way to get documents signed electronically from a trusted name, Adobe. I like the document analytics that come with the product.

Cons

The interface really bothers me and I hate that I cannot edit the settings of the document once I set it up and before I send. So if I accidentally put that I need to sign first and want to change that or realized I needed to add a recipient, I have to cancel out the document and start all over again.

Love it.

It’s good and very useful especially now in pandemic we need to send every document for signatures.

Pros

We have the situation when we need signatures for every approvals and due to remote work we were unable to get that.this is very nice and easy to use product.the workflow also works great .

Cons

I don’t know if it has security issues or how to encrypt the forms or data.sometimes it goes to user as suspicious link.

Great for e-papers

Overall I like this program and it makes life much easier because signing papers is right at your fingertips.

Pros

It is convenient and easy to use. You can use it on the computer, phone, or any other electronic devices. It makes signing documents simple, so you don't have to print it out.

Cons

The program can experience some lag at times if other programs are open on the computer and sometimes it changes font randomly.

License/ User or Sucker

Pros

It works with our software, however you have to very careful on how you use it. Most people are use to the program

Cons

Our IT person recommended EchoSign and has incorporated it into our system and we were using it on every file not thinking about the usage, WRONG DECISION. There contracts are written to be confusing, any attorney could of written something clearer and easier to understand. "CUSTOMER IS PERMITTED TO SEND A TOTAL NUMBER OF TRANSACTIONS PER LICENSE YEAR EQUIVALENT TO 300 TRANSACTIONS PER LICENSED USER...

Cloud storage easily accessible from Adobe products.

If you already pay for a Creative Cloud subscription, you should definitely be using this.

Pros

I like how convenient it is to store and open files from the Adobe Creative Suite. There is even an app that has saved me on the go before giving me the ability to pull up an Illustrator file and view it on my phone.

Cons

There isn't a whole lot of space given at first. It comes with the Creative Cloud Suite, and for what I pay, I expected a bit more.

Protect your projectxs

Pros

It is nice to have an area to save and protect your projects. Nothing is worse than losing projects and documents to a computer that crashes. Most of my adobe projects are rather big and it would be detrimental to me if I lost them.

Cons

Sometimes I feel like the saving functionality is off. Not terribly but off. It could be a user error, but I somehow always wind up with an extra saved project in the cloud.