Adobe Sign Reviews - Page 8

Great for e-papers

Overall I like this program and it makes life much easier because signing papers is right at your fingertips.

Pros

It is convenient and easy to use. You can use it on the computer, phone, or any other electronic devices. It makes signing documents simple, so you don't have to print it out.

Cons

The program can experience some lag at times if other programs are open on the computer and sometimes it changes font randomly.

License/ User or Sucker

Pros

It works with our software, however you have to very careful on how you use it. Most people are use to the program

Cons

Our IT person recommended EchoSign and has incorporated it into our system and we were using it on every file not thinking about the usage, WRONG DECISION. There contracts are written to be confusing, any attorney could of written something clearer and easier to understand. "CUSTOMER IS PERMITTED TO SEND A TOTAL NUMBER OF TRANSACTIONS PER LICENSE YEAR EQUIVALENT TO 300 TRANSACTIONS PER LICENSED USER...

Cloud storage easily accessible from Adobe products.

If you already pay for a Creative Cloud subscription, you should definitely be using this.

Pros

I like how convenient it is to store and open files from the Adobe Creative Suite. There is even an app that has saved me on the go before giving me the ability to pull up an Illustrator file and view it on my phone.

Cons

There isn't a whole lot of space given at first. It comes with the Creative Cloud Suite, and for what I pay, I expected a bit more.

Protect your projectxs

Pros

It is nice to have an area to save and protect your projects. Nothing is worse than losing projects and documents to a computer that crashes. Most of my adobe projects are rather big and it would be detrimental to me if I lost them.

Cons

Sometimes I feel like the saving functionality is off. Not terribly but off. It could be a user error, but I somehow always wind up with an extra saved project in the cloud.

Great Software Right of the Box

Adobe Document Cloud is great if your company wants something that works great right out of the box. Once my team was able to create our contract templates, there was little upkeep until we needed to update the contract language. What makes this software great is that it is a trusted company and external parties are willing to use it without much push back. Overall, Adobe document cloud is a very robust software with very little bugs, however that also means that there is little to no space for user requested enhancements.

Pros

Extremely easy to use Tracks all documents and contracts Contract version control

Cons

Slow template creation New template needed for version updates Unable to add features

A powerful PC is required for use

Pros

Professional software that is constantly used by us when performing many daily tasks. With his help, we can comfortably store a significant amount of the company's working materials in one place.

Cons

On low-power PCs it works very slowly. Without the experience of image editing it was difficult to learn how to use the available tools. Bad integration with Google Apps.

Software that makes life more simple

Since we started using this software we are no longer doing paper files on the information that we gather. Everything is digital now. I can not put into words how much I love this application.

Pros

It helps to document and create individuals tasks that they preform during their shifts. It is then forwarded to our RN's to review and sign off on. I love this software and it does make my job easier!

Cons

Would like it to be a little more user friendly.

Adobe Sign is Great!

Love the product. Easy to use and worth the money.

Pros

I use Adobe Sign in all of my businesses. The software is apart of the Adobe family and it proves its worth. Being able to sign contracts or send contracts to be signed busy clients is amazing. Super easy to use!!!!

Cons

One could complain about the price point but it works flawlessly and is used side by side with other Adobe products.

I used to love Adobe's product, but new update is HORRIBLE!

Currently? I'm leaving Adobe.

Pros

I loved that Adobe let me edit .pdf files easily and send them for signature easily, at an affordable price.

Cons

The new dashboard doesn't show who a form was sent to, and it doesn't show whether they signed it. Tracking is available only via email confirmations. Used to open the dashboard and see who signed (or didn't sign) forms that were sent. Now it is just a long list of form names that's unhelpful and worthless. Multiple calls to customer service were also unhelpful. Clear language barriers that ultimately results in being told to "request a new feature," when this feature was always present up until this update.

Decent product

Overall considering I use other products from Adobe it was a better price for me as I don't use it a lot.

Pros

The ease of having customers sign documents electronically is really nice. I love that I can track if they've signed it and send reminders

Cons

A little clunky and have to make the same changes over and over even though it has been saved as is several times. I would like it to be easier to access the reminders and to be able to send to multiple people easier but the one time I did it didn't send to the second person and I had no way of sending reminders to that person either. It was odd

Client review

Pros

A great document to be able to send documents to your team and have them review and make edits while all of us are looking at the document

Cons

It’s a great tool but lags sometimes when loading peoples comments

Adobe Document Cloud Review

It has been useful in the aspect of saving and managing my PDF files efficiently.

Pros

Adobe Document Cloud is one the best options for businesses wanting to share and track vital documents. I can capture my documents and save them in form of PDF in their cloud system.

Cons

Some of the collaborative features on Adobe Document Cloud are still limited compared to its competition.

Fantastic

I get to create written and signed documents.

Pros

I use it every day, for all my purchase orders. Word document and more. I put my signature on everything that I do for work and home and for customers, it's so great.

Cons

It sometimes doesn't transfer from phone to pc right away or Pc to pc. I wish it can transfer work from adobe to adobe but overall an awesome amazing app

Adobe Sign Review

I will continue using Adobe Sign as I think it is a great way to sign documents or get signatures virtually.

Pros

Adobe Sign is super easy to set up, it also is a great money saver since you do not have to print papers, it also saves you time.

Cons

It can get a bit slow especially when more than one signature is required. Also there is no Quality support when you are having issues

A finely integrated tool in an already powerful Adobe suite

If you edit, signs and share PDFs regularly, I highly suggest you use Adobe Document Cloud.

Pros

I love how well it is integrated with the rest of the Adobe Suite. I use it primarily to sign, store and share PDFs within my department. I love that it is used within my web browser, which makes it easy to access on different computers and mobile devices.

Cons

I dislike that some of the subscription based features are not included in the free version. I recently had to upgrade to the paid version because of this, but am overall happy with that decision.

Best software in the game!

Pros

It is user friendly so I am able to train my employees on the software quickly. Its affordable and gets the job done!

Cons

Integration could be a little simpler but it truly wasnt too bad!

Unfair practices and horrible customer support, steer away

I've used echosign for many years and their product is decent but adobe ruined it, last month they disconnected my account because according to them my credit card didn't go through, no problem right? here is my credit card, charge me and lets continue but no, they will not allow me to continue my previous plan and they want me to sign a 3 years commitment!!!!! this is unbelievable. I am currently looking at docusign and right signature wasting time on something i already had sorted because of a greedy company. Don't use echosign, unfair practices.

Pros

Solid online signing software. would use again if they re haul their practices.

Cons

unfair practices using bait and switch tactics with greedy sales people

This app is a lifesaver, stores PDF files automatically

Pros

I am able to download PDF files and store them for safe keeping. I can print from my device using a WiFi connected printer. I can attach PDF to emails for sharing. I also can sign, or add text to fields using Adobe Reader, all changes save instantly as you work on it. I can highlight or leave notes onto PDF files. I save ebooks files that I have downloaded to the cloud. Don't have to worry about accidentally erasing the files.

Cons

The software works fine for me. As long as it is free, there are no problems.

Super Application For Documents

It is a very user-oriented application.We can access our documents from anywhere and we can share them whenever we want. I suggest you use it for your document management.

Pros

Practical functions such as note-taking and marking in the document make my work easier. With Acrobat, you can work with your team at any time, anywhere, and on any device.

Cons

It is a difficult process in installation and deletion.

Great PDF software

Pros

i like the product as i have always been an adobe fan. it is very functional and user friendly

Cons

i dont have a negative side. i like this product

Most popular PDF and e-signature product

Pros

Adobe document cloud is a cloud based tool. It is giving great services for PDF files. As everyone knows PDF is the frequently used format in every organization. It helps us to combine different formats into one PDF format and also become helpful when we need to convert PDF to other formats. I have excellent experience of this tool. It is very user-friendly products and meets our company requirements.

Cons

There is nothing that I have to find least about Adobe DC. It works perfect and gives advanced features for doing our tasks in efficient ways.

Easy to create and edit any type of document

Creating and editing PDF files for business customer.

Pros

It increased the business productivity by allowing us to create and edit PDF files online with ease. We don't need to worry about any data lose as everything stored on cloud. Even in worst case if any power failure occurs it automatically store last editing document.

Cons

Some time it crash when we build any long document and performance issue while using existing template. Overall it is good tool but needs some improvement in performance issues. i hope it will be fixed soon.

Great for professional or personal use

I am able to quickly get access to documents I need to do my job efficiently.

Pros

Using this software, I am able to sign research documents for my job, send professional consultations and documentation to my colleagues, and even take care of personal business documents.

Cons

There is definitely a learning curve with this software. However, once you understand, it is extremely convenient.

Love It

Been using adobe for years but just recently started to use the Document Cloud.

Pros

Our department is slowly going paperless and with this software it definitely helps us achieve this goal. We have been using this lately for course scheduling. Before I’m the semester schedules are sent off for approval we send out faculty preferences. The part I like most is with a few clicks the pdf can be sent without having to save it to your computer first and then resend it.

Cons

I’ve noticed lately that if smiths receiver is using an older version of adobe or even the Mac version it makes things complicated and often times elections or edits do not get saved.

This new release reshapes how we use PDFs

With this new release, we can now send our presentations/proposals and documents to others with mobile devices and they can view, edit and share them back with us. Now we can truly rely on the input of others in a more professional and streamlined way.

Pros

The new DC release takes the cake as it not only made it easier for us to share PDFs on any device, it also enabled our partners overseas with the ability to leave their input/edits into our documents and presentations and then send them back..

Cons

Not a single thing, it's only gotten better with the DC release