Adobe Sign Reviews - Page 9

document cloiud teamed up with acrobeat makes my life a joy

I love The Adbobe document cloud , it has consolidated my worksapce for ultimate portability . Work from wherever i have a signal !

Pros

I love havingfg all of my documents wherever i go , no more wonky cloud access , Adobe has streamlined the process.

Cons

Well , it works only where you have internet access , its too bad there isnt an offline version

Handling/sharing PDF's made easier!

It has helped us a lot in regards of not wasting as many resources. E.g. we do not use as much paper as before, because we store a lot more documents online in the Adobe Document Cloud.

Pros

It provides us a platform where we quickly can edit and share important PDF files on the go, instead of having to print out copies, edit, scan and copy.

Cons

It would be even better if it was possible to include other formats to this platform, not only PDF's. This would make it a platform for all kinds of formats. I dislike that it is not something which is already there.

eSign

Very good.

Pros

Its integration with our property management Buildium. Also we can use it as stand alone.

Cons

Its initial complexity. Lack of support.

Must Have solution for every business

Pros

This is number one and according to me must have tool for every business out there. I really like how easy is to navigate and convert any file type of document. Editing and signing documents works like a charm.

Cons

I can't complain or find any problem that deserves to be written as a con of this amazing product.

Document Central City

Saves everything I need for way easy access and safey.

Pros

Anywhere you are, you can access important documents.

Cons

The program is pretty pricey if you do not use it frequently.

Great for users, unsure about for admins

Overall, the switch to Adobe Sign has been quick and relatively simple. It is nice to be able to manage documents virtually as we come back from the COVID-19 work from home situation.

Pros

As a user, I have appreciated the ease in which we can sign documents in an increasingly virtual world. By utilizing Adobe Sign, we can quickly complete documents in a safe manner, without having to worry about printing or faxing physical documents. It makes communications with HR easier as well.

Cons

At times, it seems like some of the fill-in features on Adobe documents are tricky or do not translate well. It can be difficult to initially create the fill-in parts of an Adobe form, however, the signing remains simple.

Seamless emailing of larger attachments

I send an attachment nearly 90 percent of my emails, and sometimes I attach 10 to 20 documents at a time. With Adobe Document Cloud, I no longer worry about bounce backs or difficulties opening my attachments. This allows me to simply hit "send" and cross that task off of my list - never looking back.

Pros

It is so easy to turn large attachments to emails into links that are easily accessed in the cloud - - no more rejected emails! All I do is click one button.

Cons

That I need to click a button to make it happen - - it should be able to be automatic within my Outlook!

Great tool to create pdf files, edit, share them and have them organized

With Adobe Document Cloud I've created brochures for my customers that got me into closing sales, being able to communicate through a PDF file

Pros

It´s very easy to create and edit a nice pdf file out of a simple document, you can create amazing brochures for clients or for your team

Cons

Having more freedom with the shapes would be helpful, even though its pretty much what you can do with it

Adobe Sign can ease your life during the hybrid working from home and office

Adobe Sign helped to digitalize the process of signing off different documents and to implement paperless process enhancements.

Pros

What I liked most is the possibility of integration with MS Power Automate and Nintex Workflow Cloud. Adobe Sign offers several trigger possibilities and it has many actions available so you can easily build a business process which includes the need of electronic signatures and retrieval of signed documents for HR or Legal departments.

Cons

I think that licensing model is quite vague. When looking at Adobe's website for the first time, I was lost as to what are the actual costs for Adobe Sign enterprise module.

Can help save many hours in a month

Love, love, love it - saves us many hours each month. Well worth the couple hundred dollars a year for what it saves us in labor/frustrating work not needing to be completed.

Pros

HANDS DOWN the most useful feature for us is taking a scanned document and transposing it into an editable spreadsheet or Word document. This saves so much time and takes out human error!

Cons

Every once in a while it has a hard time reading a scanned piece of information, but the end result is still much more quickly achieved.

Good document cloud program

Pros

I like that we can send and store all of our electronically signed documents is one place. It's user-friendly for our clients and can be used on a mobile device.

Cons

What I like least is when you create a document you have to select if you want to add signatures and if you forget to there is no way to edit it. You have to delete and start over.

Most useful document cloud program

Its all features and functions are appreciable and providing satisfying services. It is powerful tool for storing searching and for viewing files online.

Pros

Adobe Document Cloud is widely used PDF solution. It is world's leading product it provides advance functions for editing documents in efficient ways. It works on many devices and provides smart services. I would say it is amazing for PDF management.

Cons

There is no drawback of this document cloud. I am having excellent performance of this PDF program. I am hopeful that it will keep on giving such services.

Absolute worldclass product.

Pros

Adobe is the leader of the pack. This product is perfect for its job.

Cons

Not much. One of the few products out there that is absolutely perfect.

Office Staple!

Pros

We could not function as well as we do without Adobe Document Cloud. We use it at least once a day and it makes each of our jobs so much easier. It's easy to use, unfailing, and we have other people in our office asking questions about it.

Cons

Nothing--I've really enjoyed this program.

All in one adobe suite

Pros

All adobe documents in one place with the software ready to open

Cons

Subscription based with the software being secondary expense

Excellent hub of our documents

It has made easy to grip on PDF files. I gives great ways for editing PDF and that is the thing that saves my time and let us be easy all the time.

Pros

Adobe has been a perfect company for developing applications. Document cloud is one of the useful applications of Adobe. It stores our documents and let us sign, create, edit, send and track PDF documents anytime. It is completely easy to use product and keeping great features.

Cons

I do not have negative experience with this document cloud program. Even I am happy with its splendid services.

Adobe is easy to use

Good

Pros

I like all the features and it is very easy to use

Cons

The customer support should be improved.

Simple and gets the job done

I have used Adobe Sign for quite a long time and have been very happy. No complaints here!

Pros

I'm usually in a hurry to sign my documents and move on, Adobe Sign enables me to do that as easily as possible.

Cons

I have never looked for anything else. I'm very happy with this software. I'm going to keep using it.

Makes Signing Documents Completely Portable!

Pros

So convenient and intuitive to use! Makes sharing, signing and submitting signed documents a breeze! Easily replaces the old fashioned fax, making signing documents easily done from anywhere. The options to choose a pre made signature using your name or creating your own is value added as not using an individual signature is not appealing to some.

Cons

I love this app so much that I can't think of anything to improve it in and of itself. I would say that if a vendor is sending me multiple documents to sign in one email that it is hard to tell which ones I have signed and which ones are yet to be signed without opening the link, but this is a minor snag.

Secure and powerful software

Adobe helps by keeping all your documents well organised and secured.

Pros

Adobe is the best tool for securing all your documents on cloud. It saves up a lot of manual efforts with respect to managing documents offline. Very cost effective as well. I can access any document I need at any given moment, edit it and digitally sign it. You can make changed to you pdf documents, which is quite useful. Earlier, I resorted to online tools to edit my pdf files. The software looks neat and pretty, I like that a lot too.

Cons

I don't have any complaints at all. Its visually pleasing and helps us in a lot of areas where documents are involved.

Great way to access all files

I use this software often when I am accessing my past files. It is nice to be able to access files on a different computer other than your own by signing in. I never had a problem with this software. It is a handy and useful software.

Pros

I like that you can save all your files onto one cloud.

Cons

It organizes your files by date order. I would rather have it alphabetically.

Really good tool, but there’s room for improvement

Pros

This program has a user friendly interface. It makes easy to sync files.

Cons

It sometimes crashes or doesn’t sync the files

LOVE THIS PROGRAM!

I have my files on my tablet and can access it anytime I want!

Pros

Its easy and simple. Don't have to be a computer whiz or tablet expert. I have it on my tablet and I can access my files anytime I want with no problem and I can scan,upload into the cloud! Love it!

Cons

It can be kinda slow sometimes.

Great for document managing and accountability!

Pros

Its quite easy to add a signature to a document created, which in turns assist in the audit trail as people can sign from wherever and be held accountable for what is done.

Cons

Its difficult to create a signature without a e-pen and pad, however once created its easy to affix.

PDF Organized for Remote Access

Storing PDFs that I plan on reading later on different devices.

Pros

Love being able to upload my PDFs to the Document Cloud and access from whatever device I am logged in on.

Cons

I vaguely remember the initial setup being strange and non-intuitive, but this may have been addressed already.