Agree.com

Contract creation & payment collection for freelancers & SMB

Agree.com Reviews

I wish I had found this software so much earlier life would be easier

Overall a good product. I would recommend starting with a list of what you need from software, then what you would like then a nice to have list. See how many ticks this software gets. Compare it to at least two pieces of other software of the same nature before making your final decision. This is what I recommend for any piece of software. Also, check out their own forums of customer support, and social media sites to see what other customers have had to say about the software.

Pros

I love this software. I find the digital signature aspect of it so helpful - say goodbye to scanners and printers... They're so 2000's. This is pretty cool and easy to use.

Cons

Would love interconnectivity to third party payment systems like paypal but other than that no complaints at this stage.

Great way to handle contracts online

Pros

I love how easy it is to share contracts with parties and make any needed updates. It's also nice not having to print, sign, scan, etc. with everything handled online. It definitely makes what can be an intimidating process very approachable and easy to manage.

Cons

I only wish it were a bit more affordable for a small business. I often have multiple clients in various phases of work and may sign a contract months before the work is to be completed, so the free option won't work for that.

Perfect for "non-legal" people like me

Pros

It's easy to use, clear, and step-by-step --- all the qualities a layman to this side of photography looks for. All the qualities I need. Takes me no more than 5 minutes now to write up a personalized contract for a client. The contracts look professional and are easy-to-understand for my clients. It's handled all online. Of course I am hoping the client actually reads it, but my expectations are now established and I think this causes the client to take it all a little more seriously. This is all a win-win. Moreover, the few times I had questions, they were on it immediately.

Cons

Agree is really easy to use and has made my business more efficient and professional.

Pros

It's easy for me the business owner to use and my clients. I don't have to worry about getting signatures on legal documents or collecting money at the session. It's a win-win on both ends.

Cons

I used to not like that I couldn't use the program from my phone, but with the new features that is no longer an issue.

It's convenient and I like the look of everything. User friendly and makes me look professional ;)

Pros

I love how easy to use it is, and that they have pre-approved contracts to use. Plus being able to have a credit card payment from my client built right into the contract has saved me so much time, plus saves me from the sometimes awkward "pay me" conversations I've had in the past.

Cons

There are a few features I would love to see them add, like payment plans or the ability to have my clients pay the transaction fee when they pay with a card.

Like it but there are others

Very good. No direct issues. Just chose a different software overall.

Pros

It is a great software that offers ease of use and great looking signed documents. It simplifies the document signing process.

Cons

After using the software for a bit, I thought it worked great for what I needed. However for my photography business I ended up opting for a different document signing software that fit my contract and use better.

Customer service is great & compared to other contract systems I've used, Agree is super simple!

Pros

Compared to other contract systems I've used, Agree is super simple! I love that I can customize each contract for whatever job I have

Cons

I don't like that it doesn't have the capability to create contracts on the go, from the app. And I'd like to be able to mark invoices as paid, if they pay with check or cash

Agree.com has enhanced my small business

Pros

The software is very convenient and I was able how to use it very quickly. It's allowed my small business to be efficient and professional which will help me long term.

Cons

Some of the payment features can be upgraded but from what I was told this is currently in the works.

Amazing,easy to use for my clients and I

Pros

I really love agree and have recommended it frequently. The software is easy navigate and very user friendly

Cons

I do have not any current complaints. The service is easy to use and very user friendly. Although connecting paypal would be great for payments