AroFlo Reviews

AroFlo

Job management for trade services & project based industries

4.31/5 (67 reviews)

Jav Greaves

Changed my business

Reviewed 2018-10-03

I have now rolled this platform out in three of my businesses and definitely converted many of my trades based colleagues

Pros
Web based allowing us to access our information easily on any device. Simple to use for field users but very powerful in the office.

Cons
Rapidly growing and often new functions or interfaces are not well resolved before launching

Response from AroFlo

Thanks for your feedback Jav, we are so pleased to hear that you are enjoying AroFlo and happily converting your colleagues.

Alex Rosemont

Couldn't even get started- Looks cheap, but its not.

Reviewed 2017-02-27

Im highly computer literate, I looked at the blurb and had the phone conversation with Aroflo After I had signed up, I found Aroflo to be so difficult to start that I looked for a training company. Aroflo were anything but helpful in this arena. I found the ONLY company that sets up and trains in Aroflo in Australia (I should have stopped then), I invested four thousand dollars on training, plus my own time stopping the business, only to be told that I have a complex business and need to spend many thousands over 20k more just to get started. I saw the system fall over in training on many occasion, I felt sorry for the trainer having to try to make excuses for why the software was so flaky. Unfortunately I think I will pull up stumps and pay for Orbis Pro or something that has their product together. Very disappointing outcome Aroflo. Good luck attracting any small business with this type of support, they will go bankrupt before sending an invoice! This "CHEAP" option comes with absolutely no support, and rather dubious system stability.

Pros
This software has all the hallmarks of a unique and forward looking product

Cons
No support. Flaky cloud server, dropped out many times in training

Response from AroFlo

Alex, thanks for sharing your experiences with AroFlo. I¿ve been in touch with your Account Manager who informed me that since writing your review you spoke with him and decided to stick with AroFlo which is great to hear. Just to clarify one point, we do have AroFlo implementation experts in every state but Kappa Business Solutions is definitely the most experienced which is why we directed Rebecca your way. Your set design business is incredibly unique and a far cry from our usual client business model which is why we recommended Rebecca. Her AroFlo knowledge is huge and she specialises in making the system work for unique businesses. Most clients can get our system up and running with our standard online training and support but sometimes clients need extra assistance. We apologise for the disruptions to the system during your training but we were making infrastructure improvements at the time. You can always refer to https://status.aroflo.com/ for our latest system updates.

Likelihood to recommend: 0/10

Nik De lautour

Outstanding!!

Reviewed 2017-04-11

A solid framework of options and layout all of which can be completely customised to your specific needs. An excellent program backed up by fantastic customer support. Never ceases to amaze me - A very powerful tool and is now a crucial part of the business from service managing, maintenance scheduling, quoting, to inventory management, and all the way through to invoicing, AroFlo has got all the bases covered. As a refrigeration service company we have looked everywhere for the right program and AroFlo had delivered beyond expectation. Highly recommended.

Pros
Endless Customisation options Excellent Customer support Reasonably priced Saves time Saves money A multitude of data stored in system and easy to access

Cons
Need task types to have default task sheet templates linked to them (Suggestion)

mike doe

AroFlo use

Reviewed 2018-11-02

we are much more able to keep track of past and present tasks. with the document storage , our field users can access anything they may require for different sites, from JSA's to certification documents or even ID cards.

Pros
it keeps everything in order and at your fingertips

Cons
it can sometimes take a while to navigate to what you want.

Response from AroFlo

Thank you for taking the time to review our product.

Bradley Walker

Air Con - Service Manager

Reviewed 2018-10-26

Brilliant product, love being able to work anywre anytime.

Pros
Flexibility and constant improvement in the softwares capabilities.

Cons
NO Field access to pending approval quotes or previois task history, this has been a problem since day 1 approx 8 years ago.

Response from AroFlo

Thank you for taking the time to review our product we will pass on your feedback to development

Jenny Smit

Electric Air

Reviewed 2018-10-26

Pros
It runs all our jobs paperless, smoothly and efficiently.

Cons
Not being able to add discount to quotes. This is the MOST frustrating. I do a lot of quotes and have to change all the cost to sell price and the mark up - x % in order to show discount. This take a lot of time!! Not being able to copy quotes when the same items/service is quoted every 6 months.

Response from AroFlo

Thank you for taking the time to review our product we will pass on your feedback on to development

Richard Green

Reviewed 2018-10-26

Very satisfied and would definitely recommend using them

Pros
Very easy to use and very realiable. Reporting allows you to see weekly revenues with ease.

Cons
Not being able to create custom fields with the same name as previously archived custom fields

Response from AroFlo

Thank you for taking the time to review our product

Darren Gibney

Aroflo is Excellent

Reviewed 2017-03-30

I have been using Aroflo for 13 years .I can highly recommend this product to anyone . I absolutely love it . They are constantly improving it all the time. I wouldnt be where i am right now without it.

Pros
It simpliifies all processes so they simply happen behind the scenes.

Cons
I dont have anything that i dislike.

Jess McDougall

Aroflo didn't deliver according to promises - we were mislead on credits and integration.

Reviewed 2017-03-13

Aroflo have marketed themselves as 'integrating with Xero' (and charge a high fee to do so), however they only integrate invoices, not credits. Before we signed up, we made it very clear to Aroflo that supplier invoice/credit imports was one of our most important criteria in a workflow system, as we process a large number on a daily basis (as do many trade businesses). In June, we supplied their Sales & Development Team with samples of our import files (showing invoices & credits) which they assured us could be set up to be imported and integrated. Finally in October, after months of supplier import issues, we were told Aroflo was unable to import credits and the credits could not be integrated with Xero. Further to this, we have been told upon our cancellation, that Aroflo were aware the entire time that this was the case. We invested a large amount of time and effort in setting up the system and feel we have been very mislead. Xero is the financial heart of our business and our financial accuracy has been been impacted badly. Be wary of the smooth talking customer service team and the slick website, this is a clunky, glitchy workflow management system that does not integrate well with Xero.

Pros
Scheduling calendar is good.

Cons
Financial side is very poor, not an intuitive system to use.

Response from AroFlo

At AroFlo we consider all enhancement requests from our clients and prioritise them based on the needs of our entire user base. We increased the priority of the credit notes enhancement you requested but were unable to resolve the issue in the short timeframe your business insisted upon.

This enhancement has now been released and more information can be viewed here https://tinyurl.com/y88bv99j

Our sales team are completely transparent during software demonstrations. If specific requirements are raised by the client during the demonstration that we feel our software can¿t support, we will always address those limitations.
As we don¿t have lock-in contracts our clients can cancel at any time so it would be counterproductive to make false promises about AroFlo¿s capabilities.

Further clarification on our Xero integration and a table outlining the data we push and pull between the two systems can be viewed at http://aroflo.com/features/xero-integration/

Likelihood to recommend: 0/10

Steven Ferry

Long term user

Reviewed 2017-04-26

We have used Aroflo (previously IMS) for 6 years. It is easy to use both in the office and out in the field.

Pros
It is familiar. There are lots of search options.

Cons
Wish it had a full accounting package so dont have to also pay for Xero.

Anonymous

Quality software

Reviewed 2018-11-04

This system has made us much more efficient.

Pros
System is easy to use, customisable and flexible

Cons
Nothing really, has all the features we required

Response from AroFlo

Thank you for taking the time to review our product.

Dan De Angelis

Fantastic tool for managing your business!

Reviewed 2017-09-11
Review Source: Software Advice

I researched a number of job management software packages, trialled about half a dozen and AroFlo really came out on top for me. After migrating all of my data and using the software live for a couple of months now, I'm feeling reassured and extremely happy with the choice I made. Well worth it!

Pros
I was guided by a member of the AroFlo team to set up the software and migrate my existing data over. The process was paced to suit my needs and abilities. The software itself is very well designed with flexibility but specifically able to meet the needs of my business. They are regularly updating and improving the software. Support is very responsive and in general I've had a great experience with all of the staff I've had dealings with.

Cons
The monthly fees are a little high, making it an expensive option for a small business. Especially if you have less than 3 users.

Tim Petersen

excellent product, easy to use, could do with more functions (CRM, better reports)

Reviewed 2017-09-07

reduces admin time significantly. Allows us to have a good view of the business without having to run multiple systems

Pros
It's easy to use office and field, customer service is excellent and well priced. Product is easy enough to use once you are trained

Cons
It needs to have a better CRM function or by able to link to cheap CRMs. Would like to see better reporting, and although it is strongly linked to particular trade types, they have the basics to be a very, very good system for 95% of trade businesses.

Felicia Gallagher

AroFlo gets top marks for Customer Service

Reviewed 2017-04-10

One of our customers recommended AroFlo to us . His recommendation was based on the value for money and customer service. We have found that the customer service is excellent! All our enquires are answered without delay. This product allows us to carry out our business anywhere anytime, giving us to access customer details, drawings, schedule work and keep track of our employees and more. This is an excellent business tool that could be used by any business no matter how small or large.

Pros
Ease of use.

Cons
I would like the ability to modify and add to the fields that you can view in inventory and also be able to a custom field. I would like to be able to report on custom fields on contacts. We use the contacts emails for marketing and have added a custom field for opt out for marketing that we are unable to export to excel. We have issues when searching company names, when the names are like EL & AK we get too may results.

Andrew McLoughlin

Great software and great support

Reviewed 2020-02-21

Really enjoyed the support and ease of set up. Once you understand the flow process it’s a breeze to use.

Pros
Easy to use and customize. Great support and great help files.

Cons
I haven’t found any negatives yet. User interface could be a bit more visual if I had to find a negative

David Sutherland

Review of AroFlo

Reviewed 2017-04-14

The system has been very good for our company. It has made following job much easier. The only problem we have is with the searching. It has gradually got worse over the year. Overall we like the product.

Pros
Being able to follow a job from start to finish (easily)

Cons
The searching for a customer

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Raff Kothe

Smart Business decission !!

Reviewed 2017-04-13

I Decided to give Aroflo a go probably 6 or 7 years ago and haven't looked back. It was reccomended to me by a mate that had been using the software for a few years himself. At first I was worried that it would complicate things however I could not have been more wrong!! Aroflo makes my life so much easier and it had helped me to run my business more afficiently. I would reccommend Aroflo to all small one man show and large business.

Pros
Ability to access from anywhere.

Justin Barry

Very Handy

Reviewed 2017-04-14

It's a great job management tool. It takes a while to take in, but once your up to speed it is a very handy tool to keep on track. There are a few minor problems that could do with some tweaking which hopefully get fixed along the way, but overall pretty good.

Paul Tindall

Fantastic tool that keeps improving

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2017-10-03
Review Source: Software Advice

It has really assisted in getting everyone to follow our process and checklists. It makes it wasy to see when this has not been done enabling process review and improvement.

Pros
The support provided for this product is great. Very responsive and solves most issues over the phone. Where things are more challenging, they always get back to you with an answer. If it can't be solved then it is added to their list of program updates

Cons
It's reporting function is good, but I have found limitations in really digging deep. Would be really beneficial if it could show trends against KPI's rather than just points in time.

Brianna Boltze

Reviewed 2020-02-21

Pros
I like the ability to add custom fields to tasks, purchase orders, clients, and assets.

Cons
I dislike the lack of communication with other online products our business uses.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

LINDA INGHAM

AroFlo Rocks

Reviewed 2020-02-21

Very easy to operate and very easy to explain various aspects simply

Pros
Very intuitive once you understand the ability to search for anything via various methods

Cons
The fact that we hadn't implemented earlier!!

Amy Harris

West Air- Amy's

Reviewed 2018-10-26

The people are always friendly and easy to converse with, the system is easy to use. The Techs love the ability to be paperless and it has simplified their jobs dramatically. Changing over to Aroflo has been the best decision we made.

Pros
How easy it is to use and if you don't know how it is easy to search and find it. The tutorials were also awesome. I could figure out how to use everything and do everything in my own time with the ability to pause and replay.

Cons
Sometimes the view seems so busy but we need to see all the info so nothing can really be done about it.

Ian Bathgate

Under control

Reviewed 2018-11-02

I have got rid of all my paper job sheets yahoo

Pros
I have all my jobs under control and I feel organised

Cons
When a purchase order goes wrong, it is hard to get it back into the system

Response from AroFlo

Thank you for taking the time to review our product, your feedback is most appreciated.

Pam Kern

The complete package

Reviewed 2018-10-31

Whilst is it a bit time consuming to set the system up - AROFLO has resulted in many efficiencies. 1. No requirement to send multiple emails to our crews about their allocated jobs. 2. It can INVOICE directly from the Scheduling System 3. Ability to upload photos directly into the allocated job and save them. 4. The ability to then share the photos with our clients in one email. 5. Running reports is so easy.

Pros
The ability to update load photo evidence of our jobs and to invoice after the job is complete.

Cons
Inability to drag and drop plans from Outlook to AROFLO when using CHROME

Response from AroFlo

Thank you for taking the time to review our product and share the benefits you have experienced within your business.

Zackary Nadin

Reviewed 2018-11-06

Reporting has been an excellent tool

Pros
The simplicity of the program, it's as simple as following the bouncing ball

Cons
Lack of restricted permission for users of different levels

Response from AroFlo

Thank you for your review, your feed back is very much appreciated. You may not be aware that we released an update earlier this year that enables you to set your own permission groups; https://aroflo.com/features/user-permission-groups/. This gives you control over what users can see and do in AroFlo. Have a look at our documentation; https://aroflo.com/features/user-permission-groups/ . If you need some help setting it up give our Customer Service team a call and they will be happy to help you out.