Artichoke Reviews

User friendly for both myself and my clients

Manages my appointment, my income and my expenses

Pros

It's dependable and customer service is excellent. Any time I have had questions they were quick to respond.

Cons

If a new client is booking the same time as another client-they believe it just went through because they don't realize if they actually got the appt they would get a confirmation email.

Works well with patience

Keeping track of income, schedule, goals, and referrals.

Pros

I love that my clients can book online. It keeps track of my referrals, gift certificates, client history, and goals.

Cons

It doesn't run very fast. Has a lot of glitches. Most of the time I have to write down when my client would like to rebook and finish after they've left so they don't have to wait forever. Also so I can move on to my next client. I wish I could set up a clean up time to the end of my services and customize those clean up times. Since I need more for a Stone Massage or body wrap than a quick 30 minute massage. I would also like to be able to pay for two clients on one ticket. My hope is that this software will get better with time.

Worst Customer Service Yet

My professional liability insurance has a very good reputation and has always done well by me. Getting a discounted rate and coming from a reputable referral seemed like a easy decision. With unclear functionality and clear gaps in basic payment functionality, this has become a wash. Virtually non-existent and, when present, ineffectual customer service has been the deal breaker.

Pros

It was offered as an add-on for my practice insurance at a reduced rate

Cons

Have been waiting for days for a response to a simple but critical function of adding a tip to a transaction. As a company that gets a break on each transaction I make, forcing me to make more transactions per customer (i.e. not offering a tip function on certain sales) is egregious. There is no call back and the most rudimentary response to a critical issue is inexcusable. Do not use this service. They were hawking me for investment in the company within my first months with the service - not a good look. Stay away.

I'm loving having this scheduling software. It makes my life a thousand times easier.

Helps everyday with my own business. Cuts out the middle man.

Pros

User friendly! Clients love it. Customers find online booking easy to use. Fits within my budget. Great notation system.

Cons

No app :( Doesn't show all info I need from intake. Not sure how I can limit online Booker's to only x amount a day but that's a matter of asking I'm sure.

Software takes care of the reminders, which frees up my time.

Pros

Very easy to set up and use. Did not take a ton of time to do. Love the ability to upload clients into the system.

Cons

I don't really see a ton of negative things with this software. I guess the only thing I would like the ability to see a report on the notifications. being sent out.

Average, basic scheduler

Online scheduling and tracking of clients

Pros

I enjoy the ease of use and the ability to override the scheduled hours of the need arises. I also like the easy link from my website

Cons

Having to sign in every time from my phone is way too time consuming!! Need an app that truly functions as an app!

Client Reponse was GREAT!

This is great for small business owners who work from several locations.

Pros

My clients were really happy that I added this feature to my business. They liked being reminded as well as the fact that they can' cancel without having to bother me.

Cons

The software doesn't really accommodate group classes. So if one person responds that they can't make it and cancel their appointment they cancel it for the whole group.

Left me wanting more

Pros

Very user friendly/easy to use. Customer service is usually good at getting back to you.

Cons

I didn't like that there wasn't a way to slide a card for checkout, instead you had to input it manually. And my client's didn't like that either. And lacked more form options for healthcare type of businesses