Additional information for AscentERP
Key features of AscentERP
View All Features
- Bill of Materials with version control
- Purchase order management
- Procurement management
- Production work order management
- Bottlenecks and resource constraint analytics
- RMA - Return Merchandise Authorization
- Scheduling engine for timely deliveries
- Bar code scanning and pack slips
- Cost tracking for human and machine resources
- Customer invoicing
- Ascent and FedEx integration
- Salesforce Chatter built-in
- QuickBooks, Financial Force and Intacct integration
- Serial number and lot tracking
- Complete inventory management
- Opportunity-to-quote creation
- KPI and business metrics reporting
- Opportunities/quotes-to-sales order conversion
- Demand planning / forecasting
Inventory Management Features: AscentERP support wireless and wired bar code scanning and label printing. It also provides Lot and Serial number traceability. Ascent also supports transfer orders to move goods from one location to another.
Rental-Loaner and Demo: AscentERP supports the entire process of handling rentals, loaners and demos, from sales through to planning, invoicing and procurement.
Postal Service Integrations: Due to the partnership with Zencraft, AscentERP has complete 2-way integrations with Federal Express, UPS and the U.S. Postal Service.
Shipping: Ascent provides "drop-shipping" to enable packing items from vendor locations directly to customer locations. Ascent also integrates with Magento's shopping cart.
Multiple Currencies: Ascent supports multiple currencies. By using Trade Agreement, you can manage multiple cost scenarios such as different prices for specific order amounts, items, item groups, customers, etc.