Asset Panda Reviews - Page 4

SZ

Sam Z.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1-10 employees

Asset Panda and my executive

We give Asset Panda and my executive an eleven out of ten!

Pros

It's hard to say what it is that i like most about this software. To pinpoint one thing would suggest that the other features are of lesser value. It certainly is the ability for it to be built to our needs and to have an absolute bespoke platform is what sets this software apart from anything else we looked at. Outside of the program itself, we were lucky to have been allocated to our implementation specialist. What an absolute gorgeous human, she has always been willing to listen to our queries, always happy to help us, and even if we had major changes that we requested to our platform, she was always happy to assist. She has made this a wonderful experience for us.

Cons

There isn't anything that we haven't liked about the software. We do wish that we could incorporate a high functional label printing element to our build, but maybe in the future that will be possible.

Hi Sam, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Joseric M.

Utilities, 1,001-5,000 employees

Easy Asset Management online

Pros

Assets lists ensure that the user (currently logged on) only gets to see assets tagged to him. The list can get really detailed (item, model number, status, etc.). It is easy to organize your assets (e.g., according to type, or date acquired) for you to keep track of it. Apart from the list, one can also add updated photos (or even videos) of your assets. I bet this is super useful for the Tech support...

Cons

The UX is very plain and the pages can sometimes load very slowly.

Hi Joseric, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

CL

Chris L.

We've found a few bugs and a few limitations but it fits 95% of what we would like which is great

I think it could look a little better; be a little prettier. While the layout is logical, there are other systems have a nice look while still having a nice look and feel. (knit picking) Like I said, I've found a few bugs and a few limitations. I wish I could change the color of the fields in the app (I understand that's in the works.) And I wish that the panda could also generate actual work orders when routine maintenance needs to be preformed, not just a reminder to create a ticket. I can do that with my outlook calendar. As far as functionality, I have a hard time with notifications. I feel like what each action does could use a little more explanation. Perhaps some alt text when you roll over an action or an info button? (see the star ratings of this survey)

Pros

I love the customization and that I can make the changes myself. it allows me to fine tune the different tools to meet my specific needs. I also love the app portion. Surprisingly, it was difficult for me to find a ticket/asset management tool that had a good app. I love the fact that I can forward an email to asset panda that I receive from a customer and it generates a ticket. Helps streamline the...

Cons

Hi Chris, we appreciate you taking the time to write a review. We sent your comments on to the product team. If anything comes up we can help you with please let us know. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

RR

Richard R.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Asset Panda, is an asset it and of itself.

I haven't encountered a single issue with Asset Panda. While I am an IT Manager, and have many years of experience, I honestly believe Asset Panda to be fairly easy to setup and use. Should you need support, they are responsive and attentive.

Pros

Asset Panda is extremely easy to use, and customize. Right out of the gate it is easy to configure and setup, support is excellent.

Cons

Honestly? I don't really have any. I enjoy the software and all it's features. I DO, however wish Asset Panda also made a CMMS solution. Yes, I can mimic one with Asset Panda, however it would take a lot for me to put together. I'd LOVE if you guys make one. Take a look at UpKeep. Something like that? ;-)

Hi Richard, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

KH

Kellie H.

Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 employees

Excellent inventory management

Overall experience is great. We utilize Asset Panda to manage our IT stock inventory. It's easy to use. Easy to train new Employee's on, and easy for our HR business partners to review when requesting for returned equipment.

Pros

Ease of use across the board. It's easy to add and remove equipment, easy to maintain, and easy to train users.

Cons

Reporting can be difficult to setup. It's not readily available, and requires you to wait for a report to generate in email. Occasionally, the email never comes through and have to set the report request up a second time.

Hi Kellie, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification, etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

DT

David T.

Computer Software, 10,001+ employees

Great for asset tracking, but the assignment and reservations functions are severely lacking

It's a single database that tracked the current state of all assets with an easy to use interface that is accessable over the web.

Pros

Once you have the record structure, it becomes easy to replicate assets, without having to bill import. The report generation, while simple and limited, meets all of our needs.

Cons

Asset reservation is completely disjointed and require manual assignment when reservation time occures. The only automated function to assign for a reservation overwrites current assignment. This is preventing us from using this feature entirley. Here is an example use case that fails: We wish to reserve a single or group of assetts starting when it's next free, 2 weeks from now. If we setup the reservation job to assign the assets, the current assignment will be overwritten, making me the current owners instead of the person who is using the equipment for the next 2 weeks. This is completely broken and not worth using.

Hi David, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We reviewed your configuration and determined there is a setting that is causing your issues regarding change field options. We will have an implementation specialist call you to help get your account setup properly. Thank you for the feedback and the opportunity to serve you.

JW

Jay W.

Construction, 201-500 employees

AP Review

Good experience overall.

Pros

Easy to use for Field and office employees. Simple interface for all users and easy to add equipment and remove.

Cons

If we could integrate into our accounting system to make it so we didnt have to manually input.

Hi Jay, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We are working on lots of integrations and would love to know which one you are using. Please email us the name of the integration do we can add it to the list. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you.

RB

Robert B.

Pharmaceuticals, 501-1,000 employees

Equipment Maintenance Application

We were inventoried visually prior to Asset Panda, since implementing we have reduced downtime for manufacturing by having inventory and reorder points. We have parts stored by size instead of associated equipment which saves space allowing us to store more items without adding cabinets or floor space.

Pros

Our number one feature about Asset Panda is how customizable it is, we have added a large list of dropdowns and entries that pertain to our needs. We have added expiration dates, equipment number, locations and quality inspections etc.. Having the ability for multiple users on the mobile application to use the product is one of the features that sold us on Asset Panda along with scanning items in and out without the need of special readers.

Cons

The recent update on the mobile application changed how an item is edited (images), once the image is uploaded the only option is to "cancel" which does save the image but can be confusing for a new user.

Hi Robert, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We are sending your comments on the mobile update to our product team for review. They will be reaching out to discuss this. If anything comes up we can help you with please reach out to our client success team. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

BL

Brittany L.

Government Administration, 201-500 employees

Great functionality, cost, and customer service

Asset Panda is helping our organization streamline processes and decrease the time is takes to track items.

Pros

I like the ability to customize this application to meet our needs is incredible. I feel like every question I have had has been answered with, "We can do that." It is also great this can be achieved at a relatively low cost.

Cons

While the system itself is easy to navigate and customize, there is a little learning curve to learn Asset Panda's jargon. Example, what is an action? What is a user verses a employee? However, it is simple to learn as they have great support, both with step-by-step instructions and actual people available to answer any questions that may pop up.

Hi Brittany, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda Platform. We are glad you are able to use the configuration to map to your exact workflow making the platform easier to adopt and use for your team. If anything comes up we can help with we recommend checking the knowledge base first. Or, if you want to talk with a person our World Class client success team is ready. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

GG

Greg G.

Education Management, 501-1,000 employees

Been very helpful

AP has become critical to managing our IT, I've had disappointing support results in the past but they do seem to be improving.

Pros

The integration with GSuite and overall usability has allowed us to take some jobs that required highly trained and high security positions and deploy them to temps and aides in a secure fashion which has GREATLY allowed us to handle something that was less than visible or well maintained before.

Cons

Its a bit buggy and laggy. The setup and configuration is also extremely confusing. Theres just to many ways to get what you want and failure to perform some actions in the right order will result in incorrect data.

Hi Greg, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We sent your comments to our product team. They will reach out to discuss your comments. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

LB

Leo B.

Medical Practice, 501-1,000 employees

Best Asset Management, Great Value!

Before Asset Panda, we wasted a lot of time tracking assets in antiquated databases and spreadsheets that took a lot of overhead to maintain and wasn't very accurate. In switching to Asset Panda, we know exactly where all of our IT equipment is located, who its assigned to and what it is used for.

Pros

Integration and initial setup only took a couple of days. Reporting is great. Extremely easy to administrate and use. Great asset management. This has to be one of the best asset management applications I have used. The amount of time saved in tracking where equipment is located and who is using it makes Asset Panda extremely valuable to our organization.

Cons

To be honest, there really isn't anything that we didn't like.

Hi Leo, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love that we are able to provide a valuable service to the Healthcare community in times like these. We appreciate everything you and your team are doing to help us all get through this pandemic. We are honored to serve you.

TK

Tom K.

Higher Education, 201-500 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

VALUE

This product has taken us from managing our capital assets and recording depreciation costs from a semi-annual basis to a monthly / quarterly basis. As well as made the process efficient, it takes less time even since managing more often. EFFICIENT!

Pros

We had very simple needs. We wanted a product to track our capital assets and amortize depreciation. As a non-inventory business, we did not require all those needs. This product can be simple or robust for your needs. We like it being cloud based as well and not loaded on a single computer. Also, the product does not break the bank. It's a great VALUE!

Cons

We really only have one deficiency with the product. We would like the ability to pull forecasting (future) depreciation costs for budgeting purposes. We would like to have this information pulled on a monthly or annually basis.

Hi Tom, we appreciate your writing a review of the Asset Panda Platform. In our product road map we have an extensive overhaul of our reporting capabilities along with lots of integrations including accounting systems. Be on the lookout for product updates. If you would like a specific integration simply go to the integrations page of our site and request it. If it is not on our current project plan there is an option to pay to have one built for you. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

RD

Ross D.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Panda power

Overall Asset Panda has been a great tool to help keep all inventory centrally located so that we don't have to manage a folder of Excel or Numbers document.

Pros

The mobile app for us is the best feature to be able to enter, lookup or edit the inventory on the fly from any mobile device is great!

Cons

The bulk import feature is very cumbersome and not forgiving with spreadsheet errors or missing pre created fields. It would be nice if the bulk spreadsheet import could add wanted fields into the system like from the app or web interface. I like that if you want to add a field it can be done on the manual entry of an inventory item unlike the bulk upload.

Hi Ross, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

MS

Michael S.

Warehousing, 51-200 employees

The Panda on my Phone

There are some frustrations . They are mentioned above. This is the first time using a bar coding system so I don't have anything to compare it to. So over all I would rate it as a 6.

Pros

It is nice that once something is scanned the rest of the team get an e mail. That way they know it has been completed.

Cons

After one of the updates. I now have to re enter the in bound scan information. The old version saved the information from the out bound. The latest update has rearranged the information field that is filled out on the out bound. Just have to get use to where everything is now located. Not sure why it was moved around? I use the App on my phone. It takes a long time to load.

Hi Michael, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. We are working on ways to improve the speed of the mobile app login. Some changes were just made so you should notice a difference. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

ES

Erin S.

Construction, 201-500 employees

Five Stars for Asset Panda!

Overall I am impressed with the system. I am able to track the history of any asset, right down to exactly who has had access to it (useful for when items come back from the field without being cleaned properly)! Customer support has been open, friendly, and helpful. The system is easy to navigate and customize. Entering things in the system as I take inventory of our various labs has allowed me to figure out exactly what assets we currently have and which ones have been disposed of, and track all of the necessary information with ease and clarity.

Pros

I like that the system is customizable to your specific needs. Most everything in the configuration side of the settings is self explanatory and easy to use (and if I wasn't catching onto how something worked on my own, the support tab is always there to help). I like that the app includes a barcode scanner so I didn't have to worry about the added expense of buying one. I also like that I can create my own barcodes within the system, completely customizable and in various sizes depending on the size of the asset I want to tag. The ability to add pictures and documents to an asset is fantastic - no more searching the Internet for a manual that may or may not exist anymore because an asset is too old!

Cons

I would like to see in the future the Reallocate button on the app version.

Hi Erin, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. Your comments are a perfect representation of the vision of how our clients can use our product. We are sending your comments about the reallocation funtion on the app to our Product Team. They will reach out to discuss. In the meantime, if anything comes up we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

KW

Kevin W.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Inventory Made Easy

Our overall experience with Asset Panda has been very positive, it has helped us in better keeping track of our inventory.

Pros

The thing we like about asset panda is how it integrates with Active Directory which cuts down the time spent creating and removing users.

Cons

It can be slow when scrolling, especially when trying to get to an asset in the middle of the order.

Hi Kevin, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

LM

Liz M.

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Best asset management on the market!

We went from tracking assets via a spreadsheet to full asset management in Asset Panda. With the spreadsheet, it was impossible to keep track of asset location (i.e. if it's in transit, if it's in for repair, if it's being tested before re-entering circulation) and other relevant information (i.e. warranty upgrades, notes from IT team on assets, etc.). Now we can do all of that!

Pros

I love the capability to host multiple different kinds of assets (for example we do both fixed assets and IT assets, and the information for both is very different) as well as all of the action capabilities. Asset Panda has made my life SO much easier because I can now keep a close eye on all of our assets!

Cons

The only thing that's been challenging is that there is no conditionality available for custom fields; for example, we would love to have the MAC address field only appear for assets in the category Mac or PC.

Hi Liz, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. We are in the process of updating the Ui for all apps. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

CM

Corey M.

Entertainment, 11-50 employees

Asset Panda Review

Over all very good experience with Asset Panda. Our main use is to track Maintenance on our equipment and to be able to keep inventory of what is in each of our rooms and when it has been move to another.

Pros

- Easy to Import Assets in batches and individually -Great Customization Options, Almost everything can be adjusted and changed to fit my Needs - Great Costumer Support through out the Process from First contact to Boarding to ongoing support. - App is very easy to work with and train new Employees on -Good support Portal

Cons

-Menus can be a bit clunky to navigate until you get use to them. - Can be a bit slow Scrolling through long lists of assets as it loads every ~100 assets - a more Robust auto asset numbering would be helpful with the ability to track Different Prefixes to the numbers. -moving between assets can be a bit slow on occasion.

Hi Corey, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love the comments and will be sent to our product team for review. If anything comes up we can help with please check our comprehensive knowledge base or our contact our World Class Client Success team. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

RH

Rodney H.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 201-500 employees

Director of Supply Chain and Operations

Asset Panda drives the movement, planning and tracking of Catapult's medical equipment across the country. It provides a clear snapshot of where our assets are being utilized, which team members they are assigned to and any preventative maintenance that has taken place. The functionality is extremely user friendly and can handle the highly transactional business of Catapult. As business process continue to change and improve, Asset Panda can easily be configured to follow along. We are extremely happy with the product.

Pros

Our asset Panda implementation was great. We are a highly transactional business and the configurability of the system fit us perfectly. In the call with the implementation coordinator, we were able to specifically walk though our requirements for the initial setup and they nailed it. We then took the reins and dialed things in with our team. I am very pleased with what the product provides to a business our size.

Cons

We would like to see additional APIs added

Hi Rodney, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. If anything comes up we can help you with please reach out to our World Class client success team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

MM

Matt M.

Computer Software, 501-1,000 employees

Asset Panda at ZirMed

The sales and support staff at Asset Panda have been very responsive and extremely helpful. It was great working with customer support representative to get the product demonstrated and purchased and did an outstanding job helping us develop our platform and stand up the product. One of the customer support representatives was also a tremendous asset when it came to troubleshooting our issues. We...

Pros

Ease of use; customization capabilities; mobile app; clean interface.

Cons

Active Directory integration was difficult and platform does not use SAML or utilize SSO.

Hi Matt, we appreciate you taking the time to write a review on our platform. We are going to look into your AD experience and see what areas we could improve in. Thank you for the opportunity to work with you.

Daniel C.

Pleasantly surprised to find this amazing cloud based platform to manage my inventory. Love it!!!

Pros

I love how fast everything loads. I love how easy it is to navigate that main page. It makes you feel in control of what you want to see. So user friendly. Easy to select as many assets as you want and either reallocate them from location, status, etc. Also easy checkout process. The customer service is also what sold me. The most friendly, honest and professional people. You will deal with 1 person...

Cons

I would like to have a way to select a date range on the calendar and tell it to run a filter to show what has an available status for those dates. Right now, if someone looks at a particular item and its status is "checked out" or "Request Confirmed" you have to click on the item to see the date range of when it is checked out. Not a biggie, but my implementation expert said this is something that their techs are considering or working on now.

Hi Daniel, we appreciate you writing a review on Asset Panda. We submitted your comments on the calendar to our Product team. We did confirm this feature is scoped and in our development plan. Thank you for the opportunity to work with you.

JF

Jason F.

Oil & Energy, 501-1,000 employees

Asset Panda Survey Review

Pros

Simple to use relational DB software, highly customizeable based on needs, simple user interface and includes cloud storage for associated documentation. For the cost I don't think you can beat this product.

Cons

As a parent entity, we find it difficult to use this software to incorporate multiple of our subsidiary companies, as they are in different industries, use different inventory and the complexity to incorporate all fields required under one module was quite a challenge. We continue to use the system separately for each of our entities.

Hi Jason, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. The essence of our system is that we are relational database with mobile apps. Our clients do amazing things with it all the time to match their exact workflows. Each configuration is unique to our clients business. We don't force our clients to learn how we think they should work they teach our platform how they want to work. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

HW

Harlin W.

Biotechnology, 10,001+ employees

We track or fleet and maintenance/repairs. It has centralized our info and synced our team.

The main benefit is getting all of our fleet information centrally located and available to all team members.

Pros

It allows our team to stay informed as well as keep asset records up-to-date between us. With the mobile app we can document repairs in real time and keep everyone in the know. Reports helps us to understand what issues we are having and how to work to prevent or minimize them in the future.

Cons

At times some of the features/functions can seem a bit limited. Some parts are not as intuitive or have a clear A to B means of setting up (calculators and auto-fills). It can become a real puzzle to find a path that will consistently yield the desired results and not make it overly complicated for our end users.

Hi Harlin, we appreciate you taking the time to write a review on the Asset Panda platform. Our platform does have the ability to solve complicated business issues and still remain simple for the end user. The idea is that most of the complicated work happens during the implementation so your user just sees the simple end result. If you would like additional help our knowledge base is available as well as chat and our client success team. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

KN

Kyle N.

Construction, 51-200 employees

Fantastic support

Pros

I enjoyed the ability of being able to tag IT hardware and having a live asset register visible by the full department. Asset Panda's customer support is amazing were very helpful up until the end of our term with Asset Panda.

Cons

The only reason we are moving away is due to us adopting a full ITSM suite with an Asset Register inclusive. The only negative is that the administrative options are not the easiest to navigate until you have experience using the system.

Hi Kyle, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda Platform. We are sorry to see you go and will be here if you need us. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

CR

Cono R.

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 11-50 employees

Engineering Gauge Database

Pros

Having a phone app, and being able to scan a QR code to bring up equipment information on the spot is very helpful.

Cons

I need to be able to bulk download current calibration certificates. Certificate file names should not have spaces replaced with an underscore.

Hi Cono, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love that you have configured your process and workflows in Asset Panda to track Gauge and calibration settings. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.