Asset Panda Reviews - Page 7

KM

Kimberly M.

Government Administration, 51-200 employees

Almost Perfect!

Pros

I like how all of our fixed assets are in one place with detailed information. It is also very easy to add fixed assets into the software.

Cons

There are a few things that I think can be improved in the software. One thing that I had trouble with is creating barcodes and printing them on labels. When creating a barcode, the template designer tool doesn't show the entire label on the screen. I had to keep scrolling to make sure everything was centered and it took a few test prints to make sure everything was right. Also, many of my barcodes...

Hi Kimberly, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We have a new design for our barcode generator that is in development. We think you will like the functionality. If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

DD

Debbie D.

Civil Engineering, 51-200 employees

Asset Panda

As mentioned before, being able to keep track of our vehicles and assets (equipment, electronics) etc has been beneficial.

Pros

Reserving, checking in/out of vehicles and assets. As long as our staff remembers to use these features it's a good way to know what is available and what is not and keeping track of them. For most people it would probably be an easy software to learn, but I am not computer saavy so it was challenging for me, however I understand the basics which works fine.

Cons

I think there should be some default settings so that the set up/transition is easier. Being able to speak to a live person on the spot for help is sometimes more helpful that online chat.

Hi Debbie, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

MH

Michelle H.

Marketing and Advertising, 5,001-10,000 employees

Great Tool for our Agency

Pros

The feature of building up a database of our physical assets for our studio as well as our Production team has proven vital to managing how we have adjusted to remote working and maintaining kit for shoots.

Cons

It can be a bit tricky for users when they start using it, I find a lot of training necessary and it's not as intuitive as it could be

Hi Michelle, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love that we played a part in helping you pivot to the remote working environment. We are working hard to update our UI which will be coming out in Jan. Also, we are constantly looking for ways to improve speed, efficiency new features and integrations. We encourage our users to submit comments and ideas to our product teams via our support team. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

MC

Mark C.

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Easy to buy, fast to deploy, easy to configure, easy for users to learn. Very intuitive.

Pros

I needed an immediate solution that I could get stood up in days rather than months. After the demo, we got a free trial that was configured and in use within 2 days. After working with our Implementation Manager, we were fully configured and operational in less than a week. I had a dream of my team managing inventory with nothing other than their smartphones. I dreamed of an inventory season where...

Cons

Documentation could be more extensive, and more technical. It seems like it was written for hippies and artists. I'm the IT guy. Talk to me about database structure, tables and columns, and how to establish Primary Key/Foreign Key relationships. That's the only Con. Otherwise, AssetPanda is the perfect fast, lightweight, and cheap solution to asset management needs.

Hi Mark, we loved your review. Awesome! We are constantly working on documentation so the more technical users can get more of what they want. If anything else comes up please let us know. Thank you for the opportunity to work with you.

MC

Matthew C.

Government Relations, 201-500 employees

Asset Management done right

The system allows for everyone to in the company to access and manage assets easily and efficiently as well as manage reporting in a very streamlined way. No longer do we have to worry about keeping an excel document up to date that might get lost somewhere when we can have all the data in one place.

Pros

The interface and ease of access makes managing everything simple and easy to use for anyone, not just IT staff. If you EVER have a problem with the system their team seems to be comprised of 5 start support staff who always seem willing to help you out and tackle the issue.

Cons

There was only one con for me and it was the inability to group custom made groups and organize them a little better rather than just a list that you can't sort out or create containers for.

Hi Matthew, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification, etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

ZM

Zach M.

Real Estate, 201-500 employees

Asset program I've been searching for my entire career!

We have approximately 300 employees. Each employee has a cell phone, and a laptop. Some employees also have bluetooth headsets, and other IT accessories. We have always struggled to track which equipment has been issued to what employee. Asset Panda has solved this issue for us. Now that we have all of the assets in the system, we can now get a glimpse of any asset that an employee has at any given time.

Pros

What I like most about this software is the android app that we are able to use to enter and track IT assets. We are a small business but big enough to have to track assets and depreciation. We are able to assign these assets to any user, to their department, and then also assign a vehicle to that user or asset as well! This makes reporting a breeze as well. I am able to get a snapshot of all assets and their values to different departments.

Cons

For me, it's hard to find cons for this software. If I had to pick one though, it was that I had to purchase asset tags from a third party. This wasn't that negative of an experience but it would have been nice to get everything done through asset panda.

Hi Zach, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code Platform that is fully integrated with Mobile Apps. We are excited that you are using the system as designed mapping your custom workflows into the platform essentially making the Web and Mobile apps your own unique business tools. If anything comes up we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

RG

Rico G.

Government Administration, 1,001-5,000 employees

Eases the Assessment your Assets

I absolutely love Asset Panda! It makes managing inventory for multiple devices/equipment a breeze.

Pros

I love the user-friendly UI and ease of use for both entering and modifying assets into the system.

Cons

There's not much to not like as it makes for a seamless experience, especially the barcode scanning feature built into the app.

Hi Rico, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

LN

Lukas N.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Great for Asset Management

Pros

Asset Panda is a great asset management software that has greatly improved our organization. With Asset Panda, we are now able to track all of our equipment and other assets with just one tool, which is a huge improvement compared to the disorganized system we used to have. The biggest advantage of using Asset Panda is the convenience and efficiency it brings to our asset management process. We no longer have to spend hours searching for equipment or trying to figure out where a particular asset is located. Instead, everything is easily accessible and organized within the Asset Panda platform.

Cons

One disadvantage we've experienced with Asset Panda is the attentiveness of their customer service. While the software itself is great, we've had some instances where it took a while to get a response from their customer support team. However, overall we've been very happy with Asset Panda and would definitely recommend it to others looking for an efficient and user-friendly asset management solution.

Hi Lukas, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. My team would like to reach out you to discuss how to improve the customer service issue you experienced. Can you please email maryc@assetpanda.com with your contact information? We look forward to speaking with you. We will send you some Panda gear as a Thank you for the feedback. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

DA

Derek A.

Packaging and Containers, 201-500 employees

Great software for pure IT asset tracking

Asset Panda is allowing us to move away from tracking everything with Excel sheets. With more accurate tracking of accessories, consumables, and main assets, we will be able to prevent items being lost along the way and reduce our cost of replacing misplaced or lost items. The ability to assign assets out to individuals, departments, or rooms will allow us to know who has what and where it is.

Pros

The ability to customize almost everything we need. I love the ability to import devices and user info from Active Directory, it makes entering all the information much quicker than having to type everything manually. Having the software hosted by Asset Panda also makes it that much less of a hassle for downtime or maintenance of a dedicated VM. Last but not least is the customer support. All of my questions are answered quickly, and a live walk-through is provided for some of the trickier resolutions

Cons

There is quite a bit learning curve to be able customize the software without requiring help from AP support, but it is to be expected as with any piece of powerful software.

Hi Derek, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

JB

Jackie B.

Construction, 51-200 employees

Useful for Larger Companies/Multiple Companies

Overall, Asset Panda has been very helpful in tracking and assigning our assets in the field, and in our office.

Pros

We are six separate companies and this software is able to separate all assets between the companies, which is very helpful to use just one system but yet all individually managed per company.

Cons

Sometimes the website is not user friendly. A most recent update made it almost impossible to find our Archived items, which we do need to pull out and assign frequently. However, Customer Service is always exceptional in getting issues resolved with video responses and even Zoom meetings for assistance.

HI Jackie, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

MD

Michael D.

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 11-50 employees

Useful for Management, a little Tricky at First

Pros

Search feature is very straightforward and effective, the amount of filters and information you can provide for each Asset helps with detailed tracking, and the different permissions for employees given on how much they need to utilize the features of Asset Panda makes it very customizable.

Cons

The filtering options can be a bit difficult to utilize and sort properly, and the software can lose a lot of its potential if employees aren't utilizing it properly, so reinforcing the accurate and proper use of the software (however your company sees fit for it) is very important.

Hi Michael, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda Platform. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

NF

Nicholas F.

Construction, 501-1,000 employees

Creating 'Kits'

My overall experience with Asset Panda has been great. It is not an easy job to be responsible for many assets inside a company, but Asset Panda has been very helpful in making sure that this program was going to fulfill my needs and expectations.

Pros

The thing I liked most about this software is that it is tailored to fit any of your needs. If there is something you want to do, it can be done! Also, the support team, especially the retention team was very helpful.

Cons

With the endless possibilities of the customization, there are a lot of steps, with only so much information in the support portal. For example, the Kits 101(That does NOT include over the phone help, that part was helpful) P.S. I am sure they are more helpful once you get to know the system more.

Hi Nicholas, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform. We love that you are using the endless capabilities of the platform. We are beefing up our training content to help better explain how to co figure specific USA cases. If anything comes up we can help with please reach out to our World Class Client Success team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

AH

Ann H.

Public Safety, 51-200 employees

Used other for less than 6 months

Perfect fit so far!

Better than I ever could have expected. The team members I worked with were superb! The support staff were terrific and I would highly recommend this product to anyone needing to track just about anything.

Pros

I loved how easy the process has been. From the first introductory phone call to the final set up meeting, the whole process has been painless! I feel like Asset Panda has actually listened to me and our organization's needs rather than try to give me something I didn't need.

Cons

I haven't used it enough to know yet but so far it all seems fairly straightforward.

Hi Ann, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

TK

Tyler K.

Law Practice, 201-500 employees

Great product and a great support team

It has been great. Every person I have corresponded with has been helpful and nice.

Pros

There are multiple things I love about Asset Panda. 1. Ease of uploading new assets 2. Ease of creating and running specific reports 3. Ease of searching a user and seeing every asset assigned to them 4. Ease of moving an employee and having all of their assets get reassigned to their new location

Cons

Although it is a good feature and I know we will eventually use it appropriately, my team and I have really struggled to get the Reservation Portal up and running to fit our particular business needs. With the help of [SENSITIVE CONTENT] in support, she quickly pointed out to me that I was missing one particular step. Once we fixed that step we have been in a pilot phase. I believe within the next few months we will move completely over to using the reservation portal. Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

Hi Tyler, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda Platform. We will make sure the support team sees it. You made our day! Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

AF

Andy F.

Events Services, 201-500 employees

invertory mgmt tool

Overall experience has been positive. There have been a few times where the questions we have asked were not able to be answered and have had a few issues with assets and consumables having some odd things happen to them and not able to be traced as to what went wrong.

Pros

This cloud based software is great for now being stuck at a desk when trying to manage your inventory in a warehouse.

Cons

Not being able to easily manage and track consumables to events like you can with assets and there is a limit to the number of fields you can view at a single time on a screen.

Hi Andy, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. A member of our product team will reach out to discuss the consumable issue. We have a major new release coming in February that we think solve most consumable issues in addition to adding quite a bit of capabilities. If anything comes up we can help you with in the meantime please reach out to our World Class Client success team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

MB

Michelle B.

Environmental Services, 51-200 employees

Versatile and flexible

The implementation experience wasn't quite as smooth as we had hoped based on the sales calls, but Asset Panda did do their best to make amends. There were a few things we were left to our own devices to work through using documentation, primarily the integrations, and the documentation had a couple minor gaps. Otherwise, this platform has given us a step function increase around asset tracking that allowed us to move away from highly manual and error prone Excel Sheets and I'm anticipating some productivity gains from leveraging this tool.

Pros

The platform is very versatile and flexible. It was able to accomplish most things we wanted it to do. The ability to customize the groups, build notifications and actions and manage access at a granular level makes it a strong platform. Asset Panda also offered a free trial where we could begin familiarizing ourselves with the platform and it's capabilities.

Cons

There are a few feature gaps, like being able to sum/count or the ability to perform some date calculations based on a variable data field (i.e. one asset's lifespan may be 3 year's while another's might be 2, and being able to set the end date automatically based on service entry date plus the lifespan duration).

Hi Michelle, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love that you are taking full advantage of the versatility and flexibility of the system. If anything comes up we can help you with our extensive knowledge base and our World-Class support team is ready to help. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

CB

Charlie B.

Maritime, 1-10 employees

Review of AP

Although it is very in depth and complicated it is also very customisable. We find our biggest issue is poor access to tech support and customer service being outside the US and in a different time zone.

Pros

It is very customisable. It allows us to both track assets but also build a maintenance system

Cons

The name! Can come across as unprofessional with some of our larger clients but we’re getting used to it. Would be better if we could brand it with our own logo etc and refer to ‘the panda’ internally maybe. It is very complicated to setup. It still requires a few certain features to reach its full potential for our application.

Hi Charlie, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We are glad you love the customization of our platform. We take pride in helping our clients get the most out of the platform to solve their business issues. We¿re sorry you don¿t like our name. We thought about a boring corporate name but that¿s just not us. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

JG

John G.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 employees

Excellent Support- Great Tracking System

My company had a huge issue with ghost inventory assets due to our staff not updating our excel sheet when we would send equipment across the country. With the barcode scanning feature as well as a significantly faster web portal, these problems are few and far between- and is now a matter of training rather than laziness.

Pros

I love the ease of importing in new assets when I need them. I have also greatly appreciated the dashboard system where I'm able to quickly glance and see where my assets are at any given time.

Cons

The barcode creation system is still lagging behind freeware tools like Avery label designers.

Hi John, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. We have completed design of our new barcode generator and the update will be coming out this summer. Hang tight. We heard you and we think you will love the new tool. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

MH

Michael H.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Good at what it does, not great

Pros

-Some elements of the configurable features are very useful and easy to use -Quickly make reports based on the search results (csv file)

Cons

-Many of the features get you 9/10ths of the way where you want to be -Can be slow at times -Some configuration pages are very confusing and not clear what they do -For what we use it for, I don't think it's probably the best option

Hi Michael, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. We sent your comments to our Product Team they will reach out to get detailed feedback. We want to provide the best service we possibly can. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

ML

Martin L.

Telecommunications, 11-50 employees

Great for Kits - Assets Within Assets

Very good integration and support at front end once we decided to use Panda

Pros

We ship 'kits' of expensive equipment across the country for events from HQ and from even to event. Asset Panda appealed to us because once set up we can book out, reserve and deploy a 'kit' and automatically log all the assets within that kit, saving time in not having to scan each individual item. We're also able to flag items for repair, calibration and maintenance easily so we know not to send back out an asset that's needs attention.

Cons

We wish the calendar function was easier to use for when reserving and booking assets out for a required date. That said, we are able to complete this requirement.

Hi Martin, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love that you are using Asset Panda for kitting and leveraging the flexibility of the platform to match to your exact work flow/business requirements. We agree that the calendar functionality could be much better. We are putting the finishing touches on a massive upgrade to the calendar we call Reservations. We think Reservations...

SG

Sam G.

Insurance, 51-200 employees

Powerful software with great customization and excellent support

We have been able to bring asset tracking for employee systems, asset checkout, and inventory management into a single platform that enables my team to keep track of where everything is and who has it. Asset Panda has helped my team and I to better communicate regarding our assets.

Pros

Asset Pandat has a incredible level of customization. I was able to completely customize fields, screens, and actions. All of this allows my team to save time and document exactly what we need with every interaction with an asset. After a month of using I've learned a lot and the implementation and support team have been helpful and patient along the way. When I do come across something I don't understand the knowledge base is usually pretty helpful and the support staff respond quickly to a support ticket.

Cons

It took me a while to learn how to customize and configure the system. I had a lot of changes to make after the initial implementation was complete. We were still learning and deciding how we wanted to use the software to best suit our needs.

Hi Sam, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform with mobile apps. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

JV

Joe V.

Utilities, 201-500 employees

Sitewise - Asset Panda Review

We can now track small and large tools for stocking, repairs, costs and replacements. A lot of benefits for our company. We have had a few other companies wanting us to try theirs programs but I have to say that AP does all we need it to do for us. The cost is very reasonable and the tech support we get is awesome. All my questions and concerns have been immediately addressed.

Pros

All you can do with it. It has so many features that fit what we need. Reports notifications, etc. It is user friendly. So many ways to track inventory and to keep me updated.

Cons

The only issue I have come across and maybe not an issue is that when I go to group reports and I click on one I don't get the report immediately. I will get an email and then I have to Click on CLICK and then I will get my report but usually not until the next day. Maybe it is me not doing something correctly.

Hi Joe, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We will make sure our Client Success team sees your comments. They work very hard to provide world class service. We will have a team member reach out to discuss the timing of your reports. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Entertainment, 51-200 employees

Comprehensive features, GUI needs some help, web-lag is frustrating.

Pros

Cloud hosting gives me peace-of-mind. Default fields are good, ability to customize even better. Having a mobile app is helpful. Support is responsive, friendly, and easy to understand. Despite my list of "cons", I like this platform, I just want it to be faster.

Cons

I migrated from a fast locally hosted networked Filemaker Pro server. Asset Panda has 1-2 sec. of lag between every query, every save, and every click in and out of records (my ISP connection is 100Mbps up/down). FMPro never had issues with access time. The AP support team tried to make it faster, but only ended up removing useful features- I wonder if their servers can handle their customer base's needs. GUI is ok, but needs some tweaks to make it more visually useful (instead of bland rows and columns)- the eye isn't drawn to any one area. Definitely a worthwhile tool, in need of some revisions.

Adam R.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 employees

We're happy with the software so far!

Pros

The product has a terrific amount of customization (for asset fields, etc., as well as users). The automated reports are great. Being cloud-based is excellent, so we can have multiple users on different devices in our warehouse. The barcode scanning and generating is also essential for what we do. It basically fulfills all our needs, and transitions off of paper records.

Cons

It's not the most intuitive to understand in the first place, but there is PLENTY of customer support to walk you through (they'll even record videos for you of how to do particular functions). I'm also somewhat disappointed that we can't use "archived" items the way we'd like, but again, customer support found us a work-around.

Hi Adam, we appreciate yo writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

AT

Armando T.

Excellent tool for managing assets, great for monitoring, sharing resources among users

Pros

1) Mobile app lets me manage and monitor on the go, and facilitate user's experience with the assets for booking, sharing the assets' calendar and easy access to documentation related to each asset. A good mobile app was exactly what I needed. 2) Flexibility and customization good options of fields that can be added 3) Barcodes 4) notifications

Cons

1) App interface could be better and more capable some key features are missing or not as well implemented 2) streamlining asset clustering for single action (when multiple assets are part of a procedure that needs to be repeated frequently) 3) improved calendar and booking both in terms of visual and features, something like MS Outlook with recurring events (weekly, monthly, etc) 4) If some assets are multiples of the same, it would be nice to be able to cluster them as such. For count tracking, availability etc 5) Asset url field: it would be nice if a description field was to be available. URLs are generally non-descriptive 6) Notifications should be using asset name rather than asset ID 7) A field in the form of a table could be useful

Hi Armando, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. Several of the items are available in the system currently and we just need to be configured the way you want it. Our product team now has your thoughts on the additional ideas. We will call you for clarification on the others. Thank you for the the opportunity to serve you.