AssetTiger Reviews

AssetTiger

Free*, cloud-based fixed asset management tool

AssetTiger

Don't know if I love it...

I have been able to convert the reports to show more of what I want to see. Overall great product.

Pros

I like this software for asset management but I don't know if I love it. There are so many options that I get tired of looking through them. Wonderful customer service. I just call them whenever I have a question.

Cons

The reports are lacking. I am a numbers guy and I like to see reports in a million different ways.

We really like the product. Many more pro's than con's.

Pros

Easy to use, feature rich, has iPhone and Android apps. The system export and import is powerful, making mass updates easy.

Cons

No history based reports on recent updated assets. Like a report that shows activity based on date/time, such as a report shows all assets that were updated in the last 24 hours. We need this for when asset gets moved and we need to update accounting (they use a separate system)

Asset Tiger

We have been looking for a good asset inventory and management system for quite a while now, fortunately I came across AssetTiger on Google, I decided to give it a try and I was blown with the system. It was like tailor made for our Company. and above all its for free, my only worry is how long is it going to be for free?

Pros

almost everything, the way they have classified the system. like the departments, categories, funds,, locations and sites. it makes adding assets easy and has wonderful report generation.

Cons

the only problem so is you can't search an asset using serial number

Thank you for your kind review, Khalid. I'm glad we were able to clear up the confusion about searching for serial numbers. The search feature on the List of Assets page is very comprehensive and includes serial numbers. Thank you for choosing AssetTiger!

concern about technical support

I am a new user of asset tiger and trying to learn it from the support videos. Even though it says there is a support line but it's difficult to hold them for help. I was lucky to talk and get support one but my last two attempt was failed. They said that they will call me back for support but it never happened:(

Pros

It seems like it has many features for different type of inventories.

Cons

I cannot get enough technical support. It looks user friendly software.

Meets our needs and then some

Pros

Easy to website to learn. We can add lots of details for our assets. Works between the phone app and website seamlessly.

Cons

Can be slow at times. Other than that, we had almost no issues with the software so far. I cannot complain.

Best online service

Pros

It is quick and easy to work with. Not too complicated or confusing.

Cons

a better search option might be better. sometimes it takes a bit to find what I want...or im just unorganized.

Excellent Sorting of Assets

Pros

The number of ways you are able to sort and view the assets makes it very easy for us to run reports depending on the information we want to view.

Cons

We wish you could check out equipment as you are entering a new asset. With being a new start up we have a lot of equipment to enter and then check out, it would be nice to be able to do that from one screen.

The Only Asset Manager you will ever need.

Great tool, for the price of tags.

Pros

Great use of Asset tags, scheduling and emailing the person who will be using the asset. The Dashboard gives you all the information you will need to evaluate and asses what is in-house and what is not. Great tool for any business, school,equipment management.

Cons

Integration with other software such as team support.

Nice system, awful customer support.

Pros

The ability to easily check out items and create automated reports so we can see what still is out and when it is due back.

Cons

email system barely works and the customer service is extremely vague and unhelpful. I feel like none of them really know what they are doing. Ask one question and it'll take three people to finally tell you the way you should be doing it.

This has to be one of the greatest truly free software packages I have ever used.

A free asset management tool that is better than some of the paid ones I have seen,

Pros

Firstly its free but it has many features that are well thought through such as it allows you to replicate assets already in the system to save user input. The ability to generate asset codes, use tags or scan and use bar codes is excellent.

Cons

The software is not quite flexible enough on report customisation and it would also be useful to be able to move the fields around on the input screens to make the order that you fill them out more logical. This is important when you create custom fields to add to the inbuilt ones. In would also benefit from being able to do simple calcs based on field inputs and show a results field. ie if this then that.

Incredibly easy to use and efficient.

This product has allowed us to create a customized inventory of all of our video production gear. This has allowed us to keep a detailed log of the whereabouts of every piece of gear, from a single battery to a full camera kit. It has also assisted in the categorization of flagging certain pieces of equipment for repair, inspection, cleaning or replacement. I am very pleased with what AssetTiger has provided for us.

Pros

It has worked seamlessly for us in companion with CHEQROOM. It scans in less than a second and has made our process of checking out equipment incredibly simple and streamlined.

Cons

We selected a color scheme that matches the look and feel of our institution. It would be great if there were a more vibrant color option available with our institution's color palette.

FAST!!! PROMPT!!!

Pros

I love that the system is user friendly and designed to meet our needs as a schools system. The reports are awesome too when working with auditors.

Love it!!

Pros

The software is easy to use, fast, dependable, and does everything I need it to.

Cons

It's all good! Honestly nothing to say badly about it

Have been just playing with it but so far I find it is the BEST thing ever for what our Company need

I can finally start putting items into inventory and CHECK them out. I have been looking for something to fit what we needed for well over 6 months.

Pros

Very easy to Use. I can't believe this is a free program! I didn't even need to use the video tutorials!

Cons

It would be nice to set an alert on items that need to be reordered at a certain level. other than that it is PERFECT!

Perfect Asset management software for our needs

We were at the beginning of a project where 360 pieces of equipment are to be rolled out to 180 locations. We needed to be able to track this equipment and be able to create custom fields. We found Asset Tiger after purchasing asset tags from www.myassettag.com for this equipment. The software was a perfect match for our needs. The ability to create custom fields and then control which are shown based on the equipment category is a very powerful feature. We've about 30% through our project and Asset Tiger has been a great help. So much so that we are using it to track other projects assets. We've loaded 400 assets in less than a month. Love the product.

Was fantastic

Pros

It was comprehensive and free. Lots of functionality.

Cons

The thing I liked the least was the decision to start charging for the product. Particularly the attempt to retrospectively charge existing customers who signed up when it was free. Disgraceful.

AssetTiger has helped our organization become more efficient!!

We previously used spreadsheets to manage and track our inventory. It was not the most effective way to do things. Now we have AssetTiger, and we love it. It's very user friendly, and it tracks all of the vital information we need on our devices.

Pros

It's very user friendly and easy to set up.

Cons

I would like to see a online forum to get feedback and tips from other AssetTiger users.

Way better than paid solutions!!

Sampled a few top brands for functionality and just about gave up and went back to spreadsheet. Found this by accident and sure wish it happened sooner. Had it up and running in an hour and now I feel like I have exactly what I was looking for. Perfect import of my existing spreadsheet into the web portal. The iPhone app is almost the exact version of the web portal. I can now edit in real time all of the several hundred objects scattered all over our campus. Thanks for an amazing product!

Pros

Ease of use, amazing amount of features for being free, web/phone app integrate very well, intuitively designed

Cons

Nothing

Asset management software that is free and amazing.

Pros

This asset management software is a great tool for any IT department that cannot afford the big and heavy competitors. All that you have to do is buy the asset tags.

Cons

Software is busy on the UI side. Would be nice if they laid out the information more effectively and not all on the same page.

Excellent bit of software with excellent customer support

Pros

1) Ease of use 2) Excellent customer support 3) Excellent value for money 4) Great array of reports

Cons

1) Does sometimes not allow you to upload data for no apparent reason, however customer support deal with this quick smart even on weekends and get you up and running 2) Can be slow to upload data

Great!!!

Everything on all of the paid for asset databases aree available via this service which is completely free.

Pros

Free, easy to use and very very handy. Can't believe how detailed the software is yet it's free to use.

Cons

Not sure really. Never had any issues ever.

A great suprise

I ordered the asset tags and they are high quality. The order arrived quickly. The surprise was the free online asset manager program. I have already delved into using it and its amazing!

Pros

Ease of use. Able to add/change things as needed to fit our company.

Cons

Nothing to report

Thank you so much for the kind review, Sherry! We're happy you chose us for managing your assets.

Amazing system

Amazing!

Pros

User-friendly interface, ease of use, customizable reports and database, security groups and permissions, ability to use mobile camera to scan QR & barcode.

Cons

Support contact details are not provided, late in response for support requests

IT IS THE MOST USEFUL TOOL FOR ITAM.

Pros

EASY TO IMPORT ASSETS REPORTING ASSETS FEATURE KEEPS HISTORY MAINTENANCE STATUS OF AN ASSET ASSET TAGGING

Cons

IT SHOULD HAVE MORE MANAGEMENT FEATURES.

Finally one company which understand wat we are looking for.

Clear administration

Pros

Perfect support department. Easy to use without reading an manual. Possibilities to add your own fields. Nice dashboard.

Cons

Autoincrease of the Asset Tag does not work wel. (they are working at it) Poor possibilities to setup your own report.