AssetTiger Reviews

AssetTiger

Free*, cloud-based fixed asset management tool

AssetTiger

IT IS THE MOST USEFUL TOOL FOR ITAM.

Pros

EASY TO IMPORT ASSETS REPORTING ASSETS FEATURE KEEPS HISTORY MAINTENANCE STATUS OF AN ASSET ASSET TAGGING

Cons

IT SHOULD HAVE MORE MANAGEMENT FEATURES.

Finally one company which understand wat we are looking for.

Clear administration

Pros

Perfect support department. Easy to use without reading an manual. Possibilities to add your own fields. Nice dashboard.

Cons

Autoincrease of the Asset Tag does not work wel. (they are working at it) Poor possibilities to setup your own report.

Outstanding

Pros

I can't believe this software is free. It's beautiful, extremely fast (kudos developers), has plenty of features, has mobile apps, ...

Cons

Absolutely none. The mobile app assets could maybe be a little bit more user-friendly but it doesn't really bug me too much.

AssetTiger is a scam

Pros

Functions decently enough, importantly it lets you export your data

Cons

They retroactively started charging us with no notice. If this has happened to you just call and complain, they are refunding this without a fight because they know it is shady as hell.

Amazing! Does exactly what I need plus more.

Free control over equipment

Pros

Ability to add images of devices and signing in and out of devices works really well via the app.

Cons

Occasionally have a connection refused issue via the web browser and have to wait 30 mins before I can assess the page again.

Great small business application

AssetTiger is exactly the functionality we were seeking. Being a small business we couldn't afford paying $500-600/yr just to track our assets. With the quality tags we purchased from myassettag.com and the assettiger.com software I feel we have a good asset management solution.

Pros

This has the exact functionality we were looking. We wanted to track assets to the employees as well as capture price, purchase dates, and other pertinent information. I downloaded the mobile app and was able to pull up asset information by scanning our asset tags.

Cons

I haven't found any yet. We are a small company and initially on had 80 assets and 50 employees to enter.

Thank you so much, Chris!

Great Product! Easy to Setup and Use!

Pros

I like that it's web-based so I can access my inventory from anywhere. It's also easy to use and has many features that I like!

Cons

There are some features I'd like to see, but no dislikes at the moment.

Great UI

Pros

great free service. used it to set up our firm's asset management system and has all the features you could possibly want

Cons

At some places I wish I was better able to configure the software myself. I.e. adding software licenses as assets.

Using Asset Tiger to track equipment

Everyone works remotely so this software makes it easy to keep track of the equipment that is being used by each employee. It is also helpful to keep track of warranty statuses.

Pros

I like the look and feel of Asset Tiger. The interface is clean and very intuitive to use. We are a small company and all working remotely so being able to create a 'site' for each person's house to associate their equipment is great! I also love the ability to run reports. The alerts are very helpful too.

Cons

I really can't think of anything that I didn't like about this software. It's easy to use and intuitive.

AWESOME SOFTWARE

We were using another asset manage program and when we ran reports, we had to change some of the numbers because it didn't depreciate the assets correctly when it was fully depreciated in a particular month. With AssetTiger, there is no changing of anything. Other than switching your columns around so they printed out how you liked them, it was great. The numbers were all there and correct. I love it!

Pros

It was so easy to set up the categories, departments & etc. Once you have it set up for your business, it just figures the depreciation for you and importing our assets into the system was effortless. And I really like the format and how the form is laid out. Very user friendly.

Cons

nothing yet. This software has everything we need so far. No. issues with it.

Awesome Register

Perfect

Pros

Looked for something similar but also a register you can customize, Asset Tiger has worked out perfect for us.

Cons

All good, nothing to note thats an issue with the site

Intuitive and feature rich

This SAS product was provided free with my order from MyAssetTag.com. We've just gotten to the point where we're getting serious about tagging all of our assets, so we were looking for something beyond our current Excel spreadsheet. Since AssetTiger was free I decided to take a look. I don't have much experience with other products, but I can't imagine a more complete product out there, much less one that is offered for free. It's super intuitive, easy to show others how to use it, and has any feature that I could imagine using. And best of all, the features that I have tried actually work like I'd expect them to. Super happy - I would have gladly paid for this product!

Cons

Noah, thank you so much for your kind review! We appreciate you giving us a chance and we won't let you down.

Asset tiger

All assets and information in one place. Before everything was manually kept and no asset numbers. Asset tags ID numbers are great

Pros

This a great service for tracking inventory. All of the pertinent information in one place in the cloud. It’s great and easy to use.

Cons

I really have not found any cons. It works great with a pc, tablet and mobile device. Easy to use for a one location organization.

Excellent software

Tracking the asset, maintenance, keeping track of the locations became easy.

Pros

I was looking for such a software since long. It covers everything. I am just started using it. yet to get familiar with it. It takes care of A to Z of asset management.

Cons

It will be great, if check-in check-out using bar code scanner. Please add this feature.

Amazing suite of tools for any IT Professional

Ease of use when managing all assets within the company.

Pros

There are plenty of different options that allow for tracking and managing all assets very simple as well as customization to add any other fields you need to manage! I am in a complete cloud environment and needed an easy way to track all assets and software issued for a good price without the use of a server.

Cons

It may take you awhile to figure out where all of the different options are located but once you find them and remember where they are at, managing them is a breeze.

Great Product

Pros

Ease of use and the price! Have looked at a lot of pay products and they do not compare, the Tiger is the best!

Cons

Wish you could sort by category on the mobile app

Improvements in a free program!?!?!? WOW

This program rocks. A single person can monitor thousands of items easily and financial and reporting features that will make you look like a tech genius. Thanks.

Pros

Ease of use, cost, reports and lookups

Cons

Impressed with what it offers

We started using AssetTiger a few weeks ago, and, apart from a few usability issues, it does what it needs to do. The UI is not as intuitive as I'd like to see, but they are actively developing and improving, so I may come back for a better rating soon...

Cons

We are constantly trying to update and upgrade AssetTiger, plus we actively are listening to our customers on what they need/want with AssetTiger. We're here to serve our customers and we hope you feel that.

Best free software I know

This program is a saver.. Set it up and got all our employees working and adding inventory quickly. It works great.. Thanks Tiger..

Pros

User friendly easy to set up and Free!!!!

Cons

None so far

Searching asset management software

Nice! good work guys!

Pros

cloud based & ease of data entry. free support attracts

Cons

yet to figure. well after using over period of time may comes across but till now nothing

Great software!

Pros

The system just makes sense. Easy interface. I wasted weeks trying other software, dealing with sales people, screwing with making my own excel sheets, and so on. We even contemplated having a simple web app made by our IT company.

Cons

There's really nothing worth stating. There's always details of software that individuals might want to change but this system does everything I need.

Incredible product! Can't believe it's free!

AssetTiger is a great product. It will accommodate the inventory and tracking needs of most organizations. The user interface is very user friendly and self explanatory. It's a great solution for anyone that currently uses a spreadsheet or small database for inventory and asset tracking. The fact that it's a cloud based solution is a big plus!

Great Customer Service!

The staff at Asset Tiger provide great customer support. Asset Tiger is a valuable addition to our group. It is saving time and money allowing more time to concentrate on our business. The Asset Labels are excellent and orders are handled quickly. ..what's not to like!

Pros

Easy to configure for our purposes.

Cons

No dislikes at this time!

The price is right, and the customization is there for your needs

Pros

The price is amazing! It's fairly easy to use, and there is an app available for cloud access as well. An administrator's dream!

Cons

There are definitely some concessions to be made over a standard IT asset management platform. Some customization was required in that regard (adding many fields). But for the price, and the availability of the app, I can't really complain too much.

Had trouble navigating through the software.

Pros

A lot of different features for a free asset tracking system, not super complex in terms of different features to try and find.

Cons

Ease of use definitely a difficult thing. In addition to that, lack of functionality. I understand it is a free software however, so I can't expect it to be full-blown.