AUTOsist Reviews

4.66/5 (77 reviews)

Anonymous

This is the easiest software I've ever used

Reviewed 2018-03-13

Pros
I love the fact that you can upload your car and it's all automatic and stuff, that's my favorite part. it's a great piece of software that deserves all the medals for ease of use. Good support too.

Iky Brown

Very Easy and Complete Maintenance App

Reviewed 2017-06-22

We hold a better record and most important, the maintenance on all vehicles are done when it is time.

Pros
The app is doing what I needed and more, I love it that I can access with my desktop, iPad or Phone. I give the maintenance guy access to all the vehicles and he can add all the service details and set the reminders, also each driver can put the gas fill up details on his phone, even take picture of the invoice.

Cons
1. I really would like to be able to change the language (Spanish in my case) 2. It would be a good thing to expend the permissions features for the assigned users. For example... the driver should not change the vehicle settings ore change the service information, just edit and add the fuel information.

Bill Freeman

Customer service is excellent. The AUTOsist staff has been extremely helpful and knowledgeable,

Reviewed 2017-07-25

Pros
The software contains many important features we need in our police department for maintaining a 24/7 police fleet. The ease of use on the web portal and the Apple and Android Apps make it available to all our officers. With future release, we will be completing our vehicle equipment inspections, which solves many of our problems with tracking. Damage is also able to be noted and documented in a proper fashion.

Cons
There is not much that I would say is a con, but the only thing I think is a con is the lack of a vehicle status option on the garage screen. It would be nice to know if a vehicle is offline due to mechanical issue so it does not get issued to another officer.

William Dixon

Streamlining fleet maintenance for our Municipality.

Reviewed 2018-02-23

Pros
The AI is extremely straight forward and easy to use. When creating service records, having the ability to attach to invoice to the record gives me the ability to electronically store the records instead of cluttering my office with paperwork. The fuel report is also useful in aiding our Borough Secretary while verifying fuel purchases for the month. The owner and his staff are exceptional to deal with and any issue that has been encountered is quickly resolved.

Cons
I currently have no issues with the software from a functionality standpoint. My only recommendation and not a complaint is a UI refresh. Particularly in a front page dashboard for service reminders.

John Elder

Great gas miles tracker

Reviewed 2019-12-16

Great

Pros
The reminders are great and very helpful. This is a great app to track cost on trucks

Cons
Loading times where long for about a month or so. But now it’s much better

Susan Kodama

Iike most of all the features except the images sometime don't show up.

Reviewed 2018-05-23

Organized. Availability for staff access.

Pros
easy to track the fleets with their miles and when they are due for maintenance. In addition, keeping track of the fuel cost.

Cons
Website is too slow. To upload a PDF or image, it takes few minutes where as the phone APP is done in seconds. Also, cannot tell which reminders is for which. I have folders - so I have to open up the folders to figure out which auto has the reminder.

Response from AUTOsist

Hi Susan, thanks for your review and feedback. We are looking into the speed issue as we speak and it should be improved soon. Sometimes PDF's take a bit to load depending on their size and other factors. On your phone, are you uploading the same PDF or are you taking a picture of it? That makes a big difference.

For the reminders, we will be adding a feature where it shows how many reminders are open on the folder itself. Would that help? Do you have any other ideas of how we can make it easier for you to see the reminders? We also have the excel report where you can export all your data and see the reminders due for your fleet of for a specific vehicle/unit. We will be reaching out to you soon to work with you and see how we can continue to improve. Thanks again!

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Kermit Phillips

A very professional and accommodating group to deal with.

Reviewed 2017-05-24

Pros
AUTOsist is an accurate and easy to use application for all levels of vehicle and equipment management in our organization. AUTOsist has been an amazing addition to our mechanical shop, administration and field staff in keeping and maintaining all our important heavy equipment and vehicles working a 100% of the time. In our opinion the program will easily 'pay for itself' by saving expensive breakdowns due to missed maintenance. Additionally, the 'constant searching' for accurate vehicle and equipment manufacturer information when trying to locate necessary parts and accessories from the suppliers is completely alleviated.!

Lalo Ramon

Great Software

Reviewed 2019-02-08

Autosist has made our fleet get on track with maintenance and overall organization. I had experimented other, very complex, softwares before and the never found one that was straightforward and simple. In the case of organization and maintence scheduling straightforward and simple is what you are looking for, and it is what we have found with Autosist. I see a long future with Autosist and our fleet maintenance scheduling needs.

Pros
This software is easy to use and navigate. The simplicity and functionality of it is was you look for in any company that runs a large fleet. It helps you organize and manage your assets in a way anybody can understand and it gets the job done.

Cons
The software can be somewhat slow at times.

Dwayne Murray

Very easy to get started with. Not over complicated and good for the mechanic to keep records.

Reviewed 2018-02-22

Easy data collection for a one man shop that has no clerical help.

Pros
Able to run reports and ability to set reminders. Ease of use and being able to link up and do entries with the app on the phone.

Cons
Would like to see inspections included in the fleet pricing. Do need to have more info on backup of data.

Randy Chambers

WHAT A GREAT TOOL

Reviewed 2018-09-24

The staff is very helpful and the app. works great.

Pros
This thing tracks everything and reminds you for service with the ability to add custom reminders. Its very nice to have all your trucks info in 1 place.

Cons
Id love to be able to see who last added or updated miles

Dan Ward

We've been using Autosist for a few months and so far it's been great.

Reviewed 2018-04-09

Pros
We have several non-tech users that need to use this app. After a very brief training session everyone was able to easily add records, fuel info, and inspections. Having an app that is easy to get accurate info into is a big help to me as the fleet manager.

Cons
Being limited to only one custom inspection template for all of my vehicles isn't ideal but I think this limitation will be addressed in a future update.

Response from AUTOsist

Hi Dan, thanks for your review! You do have the ability to add multiple inspections forms now so you can have different ones for different vehicles if you would like. Please email us at support@autosist.com and we can help you get those created.

Ashley Beaudoin

Great program for our fleet

Reviewed 2018-10-09

We are able access our inventory anywhere now, our different hubs can see what vehicles at their sites need work and have a more accurate inventory count. When they get invoices/receipts they can easily upload them to the vehicle so we can see it sooner and not have to wait til the paperwork gets to us.

Pros
Easy access to all vehicles, its easy to manage and organize, easy to add vehicles, uploading invoices and receipts for each vehicle is simple. Keeping track of mileage and oil changes has never been easier and notifying our different managers when maintenance is needed is great.

Cons
haven't found a con yet, we just rolled out the new program last week.

Michael Golinski

A very quick way to provide an overview of our demo vehicles

Reviewed 2017-05-17

greater overview of our resources and what is happening with them

Pros
Easy to use which means that our vehicle operators use it without complaints or reluctance to open the app.

Cons
The lack of ability to set notifications based on mileage, so that once a mileage marker is reached, a service notification reminder is sent out to admin and user.

Response from AUTOsist

Hi Michael, thanks again for your review. We do actually have the ability to set reminders based on odometer and/or date. Both can be set on a recurring basis on any interval you choose. The admin and the user can also get notifications for this on their mobile device + via email. We have already reached out to you via email and will guide you on how this can be done.

Alexis Jones

Excellent

Reviewed 2018-01-22

Pros
The ability to maintain and update all information in one location. How easy it is to use. So many options and reminders.

Cons
The only thing I think that could change is the appearance. It has a very basic layout. Maybe make it appear neater.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Beau Allegood

Great Value

Reviewed 2019-02-18

Pros
Having access on your phone and computer make using this program very easy. I like being able to take pictures of invoices and attach them to our service records with my phone and then edit in detail using the desktop version of the program.

Cons
If i had to make one suggestion it would be to have the ability to create reminders for repairs prior to the mileage entered. I did talk with Autosist and they suggested changing the mileage to compensate for a early reminder. Easy enough.

Allan Graves

This has made our operation management of our fleet exponentially more efficient and reliable!

Reviewed 2017-10-09

Pros
It is easy to use and has the main functionalities that we need to make sure our vehicles are in optimum conditions to transport passengers. It is very efficient with organizing documents and even more so scheduling reminders such as oil changes and rotation of tires. This services now empowers me to send information to my fleet manager to talk to the mechanic and schedule the next service, while keeping all the pertinent documents in the right ecosystem.

Nick Robison

Best Customer Serivce

Reviewed 2019-04-24

Anytime I have an issue I email the customer support. I have consistently been blown away by the immediate responses I have received at ALL times of day and weekends. I have worked with other multi-million dollar fleet products at other jobs and Zorrane at AUTOsist beats them all.

Pros
Ease of use and functionality hands down!!!

Cons
Not being able to get exactly what I wanted with the customized Inspections. I was able to get the inspection items in there, but not exactly in the format I was hoping for. Still give them 5-stars though.

James Wakefield

Autosist for small construction company

Reviewed 2019-12-13

Autosist has helped us synchronize maintenance of our fleet and anticipate and schedule downtime.

Pros
Ease of initiation User friendly Good customer support after implementation

Cons
It's still a little buggy. We have experienced a few minor glitches but the team has been very responsive and has allowed us to help them with fixes.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Matthew Snyder

Excellent App, exactly what I have been looking for, makes it extremely easy to track equipment cost

Reviewed 2017-05-10

Cost tracking and maintenance logging, as well as alerts to needed service

Pros
Ease of use, alerts, cost tracking, flexibility! I love seeing the rolling average for fuel mileage for each vehicle, the maintenance costs by vehicle, being able to customize maintenance alerts to each machine.

Cons
If I miss entering a fuel receipt, there is no way to go back and have it enter and calculate correctly without deleting all later receipts first and then re-entering in sequence!

LISA LAMBERT FLOYD

Overall Good Quality

Reviewed 2019-12-16

All areas of organization are aware of repair issues.

Pros
The program is a great communication tool used between dispatch and maintenance shop for repairs needed.

Cons
Preventative maintenance is not available as a drop down option without entering as a repair/service order and then mechanic has to open and close. The system would be more user friendly if the Subtitles were made available to change as needed per company.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Chris Lafferman

Easy Fleet Managemnet

Reviewed 2019-02-15

Pros
I was able to get up and running very quickly. After about an hour or so of set up time, I was able to start getting my fleet drivers set up. Easy 5 minute tutorial with them and bam were good. Been using the software for about a month now and everything has been good.

Cons
Every now and again it runs a little slow. Overall it's been really good and I have no real complaints.

Nicolas Stewart

The developer reached out to me and was very helpful in my decision to used this app

Reviewed 2018-01-18

Pros
Can easily track the information I need to maintain my fleet of vehicles and equipment. Also is I'm excited that when I'm all set up I can get this on the drivers devices so they can keep it updated with fueling and receipts

Cons
It would be useful to have some short cuts to a variety of options, but from what the developer has told me they are on the way

Rick Bauer

AUTOsist - Track Auto Service Records - Best Value for all the Features!

Reviewed 2016-12-18

Great app to keep track of your fleet of vehicles--we use it for our school's fleet of buses, vans, and cars. A unique feature is the ability to upload photos of your fuel and service receipts! Other apps do not have this feature! Like the ability to email vehicle service record history and spend analysis per vehicle as a pdf. This is great for warranty work and end of year financials. The reminder feature is great for notifications that oil changes and vehicle inspections are due. Not only can you update records with the app you can also use the computer portal. It is also a great tool and allows you to assign vehicles to drivers. We have been very happy with this app and the customer service is excellent.

sylvain vergnon

Excellent tool. Perfect way to have a all-in-one detailed follow-up of your car fleet.

Reviewed 2017-05-18

Pros
- Reminders for both admin docs (insurrance,...) and maintenance services (repairs,...) in km and/or deadlines. - all docs can be attached (invoice, photo,...) - well set up reports, very functional. Well thought, very efficient use.

Cons
First plans are limited to only 5 cars, but the pricing is very low which make it very accesible in term of pricing.

Abid Hussain

Convenience

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2016-12-15

This app has taken all my auto files and organized it to how I prefer. I can access all the info when and where I need it. This app does a good job of keeping an account of all my expenses and I can check which service I did on the car and when.

Pros
Ability to see my records on my car from far back in date and how much I have spent on my car in a given year.

Cons
I would like the app to read my receipts and also track my miles on the car