Badger Maps Logo

Suggested alternatives

hubspot-saleshub
zoho-crm
pipedrive

The ability to work a particular area and maximize the best driving route to save time and money. I also like being able to visibly see what customers I need to visit by color.
The customer service is AMAZING and I love that it connects with Waze. I have t used it to its full capacity.
It has been a real lifesaver for me and I just love how easy it is to use. Another plus is the support team.
I used to get so confused and annoyed at the beginning of my day because I had so many different applications that I relied on.
I either misread it or missed the pricing completely.

Elwin W.

Strategic Sales Analyst

Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees

Great for basic tracking

Transcript

Ian: My name's Ian. I'm a data analyst. I give Badger Maps a four out of five. And for more reviews like...

Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees

Mobile app review: iPhone wins it!

Overall it is one of the best organizational tools I've used!

Pros

Badger Maps is a lot faster and remembers your selected information whenver you close and re-open the app. The lasso upgrade is a lot better than before. Easy to manage clients by color codes and many other options!

Cons

It's not as great on Android phones, in my opinion. The Android version does not remember the information you select, so whenever you close the app and re-open it, everything resets. This has been ongoing for a while. I know many other users with the same issue. Sometimes, when clicking/tapping a pin, it is glitchy.

CH

Crystal H.

Best Routing Customization Sync & Customer Service

Time management, reporting & account tracking

Pros

Routing is my favorite feature. I can visual my travel on the map but most importantly I can plan my time. I couldn't function efficiently without this app. It calculates the miles for each route, I send my route to my calendar & add the miles for each day which makes tracking my mileage a breeze.

Cons

I don't like having to sync all fields for Badger to update my accounts. If i want to bulk update a single field for all accounts I should be able to without submitting all fields. The format & info on my external report of accounts changes. This created a problem with Badger recognizing the data. There needs to be a single identifier field such as the account number for the Sync to reference & an option to select the field you want to upgrate i.e. "LY Sales". I have not updated my account info because of this & therefore cannot take full advantage of the other options.

KM

Kristi M.

Pharmaceuticals, 51-200 employees

Data frequently lost

Pros

The "places" feature. Makes it easier to locate specific places when out traveling. Also like the ability to set up routes.

Cons

That I lose notes/history. I have frequently contacted customer service but I am consistently made to feel like I did something wrong and that is why the history isn't there.

Pharmaceuticals, 201-500 employees

My experience has been spectacular so far. I've needed this program for a while now.

I was able to save a lot of time by just hitting the leads that are clustered closer together. This is very efficient.

Pros

Overall this software has treated me well. I love that it creates the shortest distance between routes via an optimization option. I never had to upload a excel spreadsheet and was able to get help from the customer service department. Great service. So worth every penny.

Cons

A couple things to improve on would be including the removal/addition of tolls when using the maps section via google maps. This will help better the optimization when not using tolls. If there was a way to change the color of the PinDrop to synchronize with the number of times I hit that lead. So if I was able to click an option to say visited already and it turns blue for example. Now I don't have to double check on my end again everytime.

Thanks so much for your great review! To filter and colorize by days since last visit, have you tried using the Check-in feature in Badger? Creating a check-in after each visit allows you to see accounts on the map in a different color once you've seen them. If you need any help with that or have questions, just give us a call at 415 592 5909 or email us at support@badgermapping.com. Thanks!

Food & Beverages, 201-500 employees

Best mobile routing app I've used. Quickly optimize sales calls by route.

Makes my route planning very easy and time-effective.

Pros

I deal with hundreds of accounts. Badger makes it very easy to draw a `lasso on a map around accounts to select them so that you can then create a travel route that you can optimize by the least amount of time. I swap accounts in and out of the software to update account data and this process only takes a few minutes.

Cons

More integrations with various sales reporting/CRM software would help so that certain fields were auto updated, rather than me having to reload the data into the software.

Wholesale, 51-200 employees

So Far, So Fab!

Badger keeps me efficient on the fly.

Pros

Most useful so far? Scheduling and Route Optimization

Cons

Caught In a "Catch-22," I am currently testing CRMs with a goal to incorporate the two applications. In the meantime, The basic version allows for only 60 accounts. Yet, I am unwilling to upgrade to the professional version without the full functionality of an interfaced CRM. Also, the many fields I set up originally do not allow entry of unique characters. Rather, each one offers a drop down list with the only options those listed in my original import data.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

More than a route app

Excellent and actually love setting up my routes with the app

Pros

It is super easy to use does what it does better than any single app similar. CS is super responsive and helpful.

Cons

Because it's tied to google API there are limits..

Biotechnology, 1-10 employees

Use instead of maps

More convenient than google maps. Gets me from A to B.

Pros

I think it works better in my area than google maps or maps. It allows for ease of planning what route to take to go places.

Cons

I have had the software freeze a few times and completely kick me out of the app and I have to relaunch it.

Great app filling the purpose

Pros

Badger app is Linked with google maps and Waze offers a lot of features to customize your experience saved old routes that you

Cons

Still need to use own sense of direction for %100 result and you can find similar apps for free but they have great customer service

Farming, 1,001-5,000 employees

The best sales route planning app

Pros

As a sales rep with a new territory with 9 counties, Badger has been an invaluable tool for planning sales call routes and tracking check ins. Highly recommend!

Cons

Calculating time from last route stop to end location

LW

Luke W.

10,001+ employees

Best Sales Field App I've tried so far!

Pros

Badger Map is the best Sales App I've tried. The user interface is friendly and very customizable whether you are on your phone, tablet or computer. It really helped me planning my daily route when I'm out on the field to meet my clients. I also use Badger as a CRM, since you can write notes after your meetings, make sure you didn't forget the most important information with check-ins, receive reports of your activity. It just helped me so much that I hardly do anything without using Badger Maps. You can give it a try for free for a week or so on their website, so you can make an opinion based on your own experience. It really worth it.

Cons

One problem I initially had using Badger was importing my data. However, it turns out very easy to call their customer support and they fixed it for me. I honestly had very few customer experience like Badger. The staff is so friendly and effective (for both the two people I had on the phone). They've been able to handle my set of data very quickly so I could enjoy their software right away.

AN

Anna N.

Insurance, self-employed

Made my marketing much easier and spend less time planning, more time doing

No need to spend time trying to plan stop ins when u don't even know if you will have time to do them. Can be more spantenious and go with the flow of day still getting the most out of the day.

Pros

Easy map view. Makes it extremely convenient to plan marketing stops without spending a ton of time and can be accomplished on the go when your schedule/ plans changed at last moment. Also, the fact that changes/ entry's can be made on the go, makes it very efficient way of updating your progress with a lead.

Cons

No good way to set to do/ reminder lists. This is actually very important feature I am looking for. If there is a map based system like badger that offers convenient way of managing marketing related to do's, I would consider switching to a different service. I do live badger, but not having a good plan for following up with leads, is a very big negative.

KS

Katarina S.

Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 employees

Look no further than Badger!!!

Using BadgerMapping has been instrumental in the growth of my business over the last two years! Owning a at home jewelry repair, cleaning, and delivery service especially in a dense and crowded city such as San Francisco can be very difficult and time consuming! Having adapted Badger to my daily routine has saved so much time as well as money! Would definitely recommend this app to anyone in the field of sales! (Also another plus is it works great with Salesforce)

Pros

Maximizes amount of clients I can cater to, and optimizes my routes which result in me saving money on expenses such as gas!

LC

Larry C.

Biotechnology, 201-500 employees

Badger has made it easier than ever to prospect and plan my days!

Pros

That Badger Maps allows me to select different categories for call points and shows them to me on a map is invaluable to me as I plan each day of prospecting. In the past this used to take a significant amount of time away from my family; now I can do it on the fly. As if this wasn't enough, I can easily navigate to each prospect's website to help me qualify them before I begin my day. Lastly, the mobile app is well thought out and easy to use as I walk the streets of Manhattan. IMHO if an app can pass this test, it is truly for mobile use!

Cons

Only 2 things that I can think of to improve the service. First, the ability to optimize a map for walking (it currently only offers driving). This comes in handy in big cities where driving is impractical. Second, the ability to add call notes directly in the app would be great. This functionality might already be there; admittedly I have fallen into a rut with my usage. Neither of these shortcomings would prevent me from renewing my subscription.

VV

Vicky V.

1,001-5,000 employees

ONe of my favorite apps

This is a great app. A friend recommended it and so tried the Trial for a few weeks. Once I imported my account list and used it for a few weeks, I came to really like it. It definitely helps me be more organized in my travel to see clients. Before I’d have to find the address of where I wanted to go, then type that address into my apple maps, and then figure out where I would go next and do it...

Pros

Ease of use and customer support.

Cons

Would like to have master routes by filters color coded. But this is not a con to the app, just a suggestion

BK

Brian K.

Easy to use app

Pros

Mapping function is easy to use and helps maximize time in the field. Also the ability to use lasso is a nice feature

Cons

No integration with Outlook for task reminders and follow up. It would be great to have follow up reminders

DK

Daniel K.

I like Badger Maps very much! I use it almost every day in my business to organize my day!

Pros

I find it a benefit that I can plan my day the night before from my office computer but the next day when I'm on the road I can access the map on my phone and make changes on the fly.

Cons

Would be great if I could setup a default starting and ending location. Integration with additional CRM programs could help too.

MR

Matt R.

Consumer Electronics, 1-10 employees

Save time planning and more time selling

It’s make my day effective even when I only have a few minutes to prepare. Love it!

Pros

I love the organization. I can quickly and easily plan my day by using the lasso to mark out the area I’ll be. And it will calculate my route automatically. All I have to do is go! I feel confident knowing my time is being used effectively.

Cons

It isn’t set up to keep sold customers. I would like to use the lasso but exclude all past customers.

BL

Besmir L.

Oil & Energy, 501-1,000 employees

Nice aplication

Pros

With this aplication you can find everythink

Cons

Need to update the last version of maps.

CM

Chris M.

Printing, 1-10 employees

Must Have for Outside Salespeople

This program has helped me call on more customers in a fraction of the time it took me without it.

Pros

Badger maps gives you a visual of all your customers and prospects and helps you map out a route quickly and easily. It saves a ton of time and you don’t miss the chance to call on customers/prospects that you did not even realize were right around the corner of where you are.

Cons

I cannot think of many cons. Their interface is intuitive and easy to figure out. I would like to see more video tutorials to help you get tips and tricks on how to beat use the program.

NW

Naomi W.

Great Mapping Software

Pros

- Easy to make routes - Nice reports at the mid-level subscription - Easy to re-route based on traffic - Great integration with Waze or Google Maps

Cons

I had the mid-level subscription so the limited number of routes was obviously limiting when I wanted to create a 30-route map, however that would have been nullified if I had upgraded :)

MD

Marji D.

Textiles, 1,001-5,000 employees

Love Badger. It is very helpful when planning my trips. I use it faithfully.

It benefits me as far as having all of my customers information at my fingertips.

Pros

Love mapping my trips and having all of the customer's information at my fingertips! I like filling in all of the information; i.e. email, telephone, #, account #, etc. I use the note section to enter hours of the shops or any thing of importance.

CG

Charlene G.

use it frequently and am very satisfied

ability to plan my trips and optimize my time. also to add in visits when im on the road and some cancels appointment and I need to add others.

Pros

ease of use and very easy to update. like to pull in other locations when on the road and need to add in a visit

Cons

when changing address of a location it's hard to save the address when clicking on address that pulls from google maps.

JF

Jon F.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Using Badger for Sales Calls

I really enjoy the use of the software. It helps with organizing my trips and keeping up with my notes on how my sales calls have gone.

Pros

The software allows me to optimize my driving time between sales calls so I am not back tracking. It also allows me on cold calls to input all of the contact information with whom I spoke with as well as my notes on how the meeting went over all for follow up later. The software also has a feature to add similar business on my route that I may not have been aware of simply by saving the descriptive name of the same types of businesses I am targeting.

Cons

When I have had to manually add an account onto my route it will not allow me to pull that account up to navigate to it as well as giving me the option to add contacts and information about the call. Also when I mistakenly hit my back button to go back to the past screen it completely takes me out of the app. I know how to avoid this but it can be a nuisance sometimes.

SC

Stacie C.

Consumer Goods, 51-200 employees

Great start for a territory

It's been better than other cms software I've used. The customer service is great when emailed. The person emailing to set up a meeting to discuss badger is a flake. He stands you up then blames the time difference or not having a number to call. Confusing considering you have to have to to even open an account. I still enjoy the ease and the report at the end of the week.

Pros

The ease of use, customer service and openness to adjusting the software to new options

Cons

That the auto check in isn't an option Not being able to delete history entries Not adding boundaries to an area The lack of support when it comes to having a scheduled call and being stood up.