BasicSafe Reviews

4.75/5 (8 reviews)

Anonymous

basicsafe rocks, easy to use and intuitive .

Reviewed 2018-02-09

organizational excellence. I know it sounds like a sales pitch but it did work as sold. I used basicsafe on a daily basis for six years. The format is easy to use and enabled my company to totally eliminate all hardcopy procedure manuals, sds sheets and forms. Nice huh. Our five location remote facilities staff was able to bring up the most current procedures, regulations and forms. Training was easy for all from office to floor. If they have a smart phone they will be able to use this software. Bonus- AIB , USDA and customers all appreciated the ease of finding documents too. We expanded it into using for audits, work orders and corrective actions. Quality product.

Kimberly Tkacs

Truly a one stop Safety Management Program

Reviewed 2018-01-09

"There were two key factors why Amalgamated Sugar chose BasicSafe, the service and support which has been and continues to be outstanding and their excellent products which are continually improved."

Tanya Haakinson

I tell every safety professional about BasicSafe! This software has made our safety program better!

Reviewed 2017-10-05

Time saver! All safety items in nice and neat bundles. It's easy to use; even for folks who haven't used computers much. I like the follow up training for each tool, great way to remind folks of the features in each tool when they might have forgotten.

Jennifer Rudy

Great product, great company.

Reviewed 2018-01-06

Easy to use and easy to train others. The audit tool, action tool, and incident tool are very user friendly.

Lara Nour Eddine

User-Friendly Software, Helpful Staff

Reviewed 2018-08-20

We have been working with BasicSafe since 2014. We have enjoyed seeing them expand over time and increase their capabilities. We love growing with BasicSafe and are looking forward to continued success in the future. The staff has been a pleasure to work with!The software has been tailored to meet the needs of customers and is easy to use. BasicSafe is well-known for their service and support, making this a wonderful company to work with all around!

Kimberly Burgess

We've used BasicSafe LOTO module for a couple of years and we find it easy to use.

Reviewed 2017-10-06

Easy for operators to find the LOTO checklists. In the LOTO Module, the ability to add photos to the LOTO checklist. The ability to search for equipment names in the LOTO module makes it much easier for our operators to find the checklists.

Tanya Haakinson

BasicSafe in Wood Products

Reviewed 2016-11-21

I've had BasicSafe at two companies I've worked at. BasicSafe is easy to use and gives us a good place for all our safety information. If I ever have a question, BasicSafe is there to answer it very quickly. I'd recommend this company, especially if it's your company's first step in organizing your safety information. Ease of use, good graphics, good customer support

Mark Hyer

BASICSAFE is a tool like none other I have seen before.

Reviewed 2016-04-28

We use BASICSAFE in all of our facilities. The notifications and features built into the system remove many of the complications associated with my job. I would recommend BASICSAFE to anyone.