Bid Ops Reviews

Brian Silver

White Paper / Benchmarking

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-01-11

Overall the Bid Ops service was very user friendly and as a partner using the platform on behalf of a client, I received really great customer support from the Bid Ops team. There are a lot of companies that can provide benchmarking data, but this was the first time I saw a bid model that was uniquely individualized to my client's procurement needs. Will definitely use again.

Pros
Bid Ops system helped me benchmark the value of procuring sustainable innovations for a client who was making the business case for a high-value facilities product. Procurement evaluations from a Total Cost of Ownership perspective can sometimes be challenging, and I found Bid Ops solution worked well for our needs

Cons
I started using Bid Ops when their team was still prototyping the Total Cost of Ownership modeling features and you had to manually enter some of the assumptions. It's great to hear that newer versions of Bid Ops have templates with weighted evaluation criteria for specific categories pre-populated, so will definitely be interesting to see what use cases they show as this template library grows.

Kate Shapiro

Amazing Total Cost of Ownership Analysis!

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-01-14

Pros
We used a Total Cost of Ownership Analysis and loved it. It helped our company completely and efficiently assess potential risk and impacts across our entire supply chain. As a company that deeply values labor and working rights as well as sustainability, we found that the Total Cost of Ownership Analysis helped us unlock and discover findings we would not have been fully aware of otherwise. The level of depth provided in the report was uniquely helpful and gave us the information we needed to make better company decisions.

Cons
Honestly, we saw no issues with the analysis we used and enjoyed our experience.

Amy Pojunas

Bid Ops review

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-10-22

My overall experience was very positive. I have used several bidding systems and found Bid Ops to be easy to use, full of details to complete the bid, and direct access to Bid Ops team members whom assisted with my questions.

Pros
Ease of use to view bid, simple click throughs, ease of understanding directions, and confirmation of entering the bid

Cons
One suggestion I have is option of offering a live bid session. I have seen this from other bidding systems. The bid I completed was no live so, I am unsure if this is offered.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Alan Peck

Valuable Service

Reviewed 2019-01-10

Very positive.

Pros
It provided tangible positive results for our Agency. Bidder participation Has been increased due to the use of the Bid Ops algorithm.

Cons
Difficult to see how Bid Ops can afford to provide Los Angeles World Airport with the level of personalized customer support that we have received to date.