Bindo POS Reviews

3.84/5 (143 reviews)

Great System with some Bad Updates with No Time Frame to be Resolved

Reviewed 2018-05-03

The layout for processing sales and invoices is great and easy. We do not have a very tech-savvy staff and they were able to quickly learn the software, even with its various updates and changes. The receipt layout is great with the barcode at the top, it makes it easy to pull up sales quickly. The software has really helped to better manage our inventory. I love the ability to affiliate specific customers to inventory items so we can track trends. The integration with Mail chimp is awesome as we are able to send mass emails to our customers to let them know about various events in the store. The matrix feature for the inventory is great as well. I love the all of the reports and the inventory management. The customer service team is very efficient if there is an issue and are always friendly and readily available.

Chuck Flaherty

Pretty good but still a work in process with both good and bad points.

Reviewed 2018-04-26

Ability to track inventory while using the POS system. Relatively easy to use POS system. Didn't require a full computer system purchase to run in our two stores.

Johnathan Florez Londoño

It's a love hate relationship, but for the most it's a good POS

Reviewed 2018-05-03

Our inventory management, product creation, category, allowing to input specifics. I love the loyalty reward program available. Helps us build a better connection with the customer as to what they like, prefer, may want.

Betty Butler

Mostly positive but have had a few issues.

Reviewed 2018-04-30

When we need help the people are friendly and try to help us with our issues. It has been more stable lately.

Brian Whiting

Very Good Low Cost Option

Reviewed 2019-03-26

For what we were doing, yes there were some limitations, but it enables us to run our store. Once you figure out what it can and can't do, you can run your store without any problems. We had a store front already set up on WooCommerce and Bindo enabled us to open our physical store front. If you were doing this backward thank how we did it, Bindo has even more integrations to help you run that. I am very pleased with the way it works. I do wish that you would be able to do everything from the PC or the app side for everything, but again once you figure that out you are great to go!

Lizze Gilbert

in general, it is easy to use and works for the most part.

Reviewed 2018-04-30

Inventory management and being able to access information. We can store our clients information in the system, put credit cards on file for ease of shopping. Being able to look up products and have all the information needed at a glance is helpful.

Randy Lovejoy

Exceptional customer service.

Reviewed 2017-09-28
Review Source: Software Advice

I would recommend been due to any business owner who is looking for a point-of-sale system. It is easy enough to use that any of your employees can learn it quickly.

Theresa Tran

The WORST POS system ever existed

Reviewed 2019-04-24

This app has made my life miserable. I do not get a break because my employees are constantly calling me about issue with bindo.

Travis Kreitzer

Too many glitches

Reviewed 2019-01-18

The overall experience with this software is very disappointing. On paper it looks to have everything we needed in a Pos system. The problem was that most of the functionality that the software claims to have does not function reliably. I have seen the reviews from years ago where customers felt like beta testers and our experience with the program is the same. When a Pos can't consistently show the correct quantities of a sale on a receipt or invoice, then we have a problem. I documented a half of a page worth of problems before I finally gave up. There are just to many to keep track of and I've got a business to run, not troubleshoot our PoS. I will say that the companies support group is usually very timely in their responses. However the vast majority of the issues with this software is not something they can fix. It is up to the development team. To be sure, my company deals with decimal quantities. All of our products are priced per pound. I do not know if it would work any better if the inventory was whole numbers only. But still, I was told the system could handle what we wanted and in the end, it could not.

Pieter Sibal

Our company has been using Bindo for a few years now and it has been a great tool.

Reviewed 2018-04-30

Easy to build/set up store, ui/ux is great, easy to pick up and cross train, system is well organized, fantastic customer support.

Clara Williams

Choose Any POS but Bindo

Reviewed 2015-05-08
Review Source: Software Advice

There is nothing to recommend about this product or this vendor.

Christopher McCaslin

Bindo Retail POS

Review Source: Software Advice

I like Bindo and most of its features. I do however have some issues with Bindo. One of our biggest issues is printer connectivity, especially the blue tooth printer. I believe the blue tooth version has been discontinued. Another issue that I've noticed is that it takes a long time for software updates. The current problem that is taking a long time to update is the iPhone app. It doesn't work properly and hasn't been fixed for about a year. You cannot pull a report on the phone app or anything accept view current gross sales. I have called in with issues that need to be resolved on the retail POS and some most of our concerns have never been resolved. It appears that the DEV team doesn't consider individual case by case problems serious. They only make changes they see fit for the masses and they don't fix issues for each store.

Ellie Schreiner

Seemingly easy to use but has a lot of problems

Reviewed 2017-02-14
Review Source: Software Advice

The system looks good and is intuitive to use... unfortunately thats about it for positive feedback... this system might be good for a restaurant. I cannot speak for that, but for retail, there is a lot to be desired. Its kind of a lot to get into... beyond that, the system crashes a lot. A LOT. I have had the entire system crash while I was in the middle of a sale 3 times over the course of a month that we have been using it. Luckily we purchased 2 registers because I have had to switch out my entire register to the backup just to complete a sale with my customer standing there waiting. If I did not have a back up register, I would be losing so many sales. On Saturday, my register crashed and I could not get it to work again for 6 hours... which brings me to customer service. The customer service agents are nice. They are able to help fix issues... sometimes. They will not answer the phone on weekends but there is a in app messaging system that they will answer. Often times they do not seem to have answers to our questions and will claim that "no one has ever had this problem before" or "our internet is too slow" This has been the answer to questions we have asked countless times. Other times, we ask questions and just don't ever get an answer. They will just stop responding... its frustrating and unprofessional.

Cedric Norton

Software excellent for business easy to train employees and great functionality.

Reviewed 2018-04-30

Compatibility with iOS and how easy it is to use for new employees. Our job has employees that are not that tech savvy and this software helps them and eliminate mistakes that were used on our previous software. It's easy to make changes on the fly like adding and removing buttons for events.

Jeff Strief

Bindo is the winner for us!

Reviewed 2014-12-12
Review Source: Software Advice

It is very easy to use, it looks great, and it works. Bindo does everything we need it to do, simply and efficiently. It looks great, and makes sales super fast and easy, as well as having all the reporting info we need.

Nickalaus Goodman

Decent return on investment

Reviewed 2018-09-10

I am satisfied. Good value for the cost and features. They do a good job with request and features. If your a smaller location or quick serve you will be fine.

Lisa VanLaanen

One of the best wireless POS systems offered

Review Source: Software Advice

Bindo has been my retail clothing shop's POS program for two years now. It's very easy to learn and to use (I've checked other mobiles out and had used hard-drive systems for 15 years prior. Does it have its glitches? Sure, what wireless program doesn't. Nonetheless, I've never lost data, it's mobile and full info can be accessed from various devices; customers are impressed with the technology (ha, which makes me look really with it); and Bindo support is quick to answer questions.

stephen Price-Lyall

Reviewed 2018-08-11
Review Source: Software Advice

Really user friendly system simple to use for all users from front of house to accounts.

Daniela Fonseca

The idea of Bindo is good, but the support isn't there for when things go wrong.

Reviewed 2018-04-26

Modern software and user interface. The ability to create loyalty programs is great. The ability to track users and integrate with other software.

Kevin Whelan

Bindo - Looks great but lacks in back-end necessities.

Reviewed 2017-02-03
Review Source: Software Advice

The Bindo POS, like many other cloud-based POS systems, is equipped with the basics. Inventory management, time-clock, multiple store capabilities, and inventory transfers. To add to that list, they also have an incorporated CRM. Unfortunately, our experience with Bindo POS was not the best. If you're in any way serious about running a business, Bindo POS does not supply the data necessary to make informed decisions on reordering and managing inventory. Their interface is beautiful and very easy to use, however you're limited once you hit the desktop. Bindo POS is optimized for tablet use. Simple functions like exporting reports and managing inventory are not easily done on a desktop. We also encountered many errors in inventory tracking, which is a NIGHTMARE. Transfers, Purchase Orders, and Sales sometimes did not log or disappeared. We purchased an iPad just to use in the office. Bindo POS has the framework and design to be one of the best retail POS software programs around.

Will Chen

Every pos has it's own pros and cons but bindo seems to be pretty good for a retail liquor store.

Reviewed 2018-05-03

Has most of the alcohol-related stuff already saved and the majority of the sku's You type in will have a picture and description and size of the product. Saves a lot of time when setting up a new liquor store.

Kathryn Seelman

Overall it's pretty good...a little cumbersome but maybe that's user error

Reviewed 2018-04-26

It's a good system for everything in a retail business. I like the reports it keeps, inventory, and sales all together

Benjamin Shipp

We started using it for work as oppose to QuickBooks

Reviewed 2018-04-26

Its easy to use and navigate and makes tracking and ordering much easier.

John Gravell

We use Bindo for our furniture store. When it is running it works great.

Reviewed 2018-05-03

Customer service. They regularly reply quickly and help fix our problem. It holds inventory and we are able to run reports that are needed. Well organized. customer service customer service.

Robert Guthrie

Bindo has made our food and drink services so much easier and more convenient.

Reviewed 2018-04-26

The benefits I get from this software is the ability to use it on many different devices as well as having the ease of updating my products and prices whenever I want.

Michelle Langille

Ever have a problem, customer service is amazing on getting back at a timely manner.

Reviewed 2018-05-02

That I can get almost immediate help from customer support. I am able to use different forms of payment and ease of adding new items to system.

Thomas Gomes

Lots of great features but customer service is lacking.

Reviewed 2018-05-03

Inventory tracking is fantastic. You simply scan an item and if it's in the cloud, the information pulls automatically

Bree Esparza

Bindo POS review

Reviewed 2018-09-10

Bindo is very easy to use and talks between our in store and online network.

Jhoel Rodriguez

Enjoy using Bindo

Review Source: Software Advice

It's reliable and easy to use. The reports provide a lot of good information for us. It's definitely helped us to stay on top of our inventory.

Mitchell Szpicek

Bindo Review

Reviewed 2017-02-16
Review Source: Software Advice

Mostly a good fit for our business. although it could use some enhancements to its user interface and reporting.

Christina Broockerd

Customer service are wonderful and always solve our issues.

Reviewed 2018-04-26

Decently easy to use, customer service is excellent, two of the representatives always call us back right away! Very easy to learn

Stefanie Wolfson

im fine using the system. but i see my older coworkers struggling with it.

Reviewed 2018-04-27

able to save customers and their information. new and improved register screen - now able to have more items and categories on the screen.

kaorra holliday

Great system but there's always a problem created when a problem is fixed with an update

Reviewed 2018-04-27

It's iPad compatible and Bluetooth scanner which makes it easy to take around the store especially when busy.

Brian Whiting

For the great price you get what you get.

Reviewed 2018-04-26

POS system at a great price

Erika Williams - Guynup

Great quality, too many bugs

Reviewed 2018-07-20

Easy functionality and navigation is nice especially dealing with customers. At first I had to figure out the keys but charting information which was all self explanatory; very impressive.

Kevin Whelan

Bindo - Beautiful UX but lacks in execution.

Reviewed 2018-06-21
Review Source: Software Advice

Bindo is beautiful to work on.. that's about it. It's a great UI (iPad based). Native app that runs smooth.

Anonymous

Decent software but still needs work

Reviewed 2018-05-03

As a user there are no direct benefits for me but it does make sales easier especially when we are busy and I am trying to get people paid up and out the door as quickly as possible.

Lori Fendley

I use Bindo everyday and it is a easy to use system

Reviewed 2018-04-26

Easy to use Self explanatory Option to chat with customer service Photos by product Can store mainly sold items for quick ring up

Shannon Stike

Review Source: Software Advice

Overall Bindo is a relatively easy application to use. Most of the tabs are pretty self-explanatory. If for some reason you have a question about how to do something in regards to the application, they have how-to videos and explanations. You can also contact customer support. They're normally on the ball, they've come a long way from when we first started using the application. Much faster response times.

Benjamin Wilson

Bindo works pretty well and would be fantastic for small business. Camp is not what it was made for

Reviewed 2018-04-26

This software communicates with our inventory in Salesforce, which our old POS did not do. It saves us tons of time updating two separate inventories.

Anonymous

it's been a learning process, but they've been great with adding features and fixing issues.

Reviewed 2018-05-03

moving all of our systems to an iPad. better for when the store is busy and we need multiple users signed in.

Jonathan Hartke

Somewhat large learning curve but once you get it, it is worth it

Reviewed 2018-04-26

Streamlined POS for easy training and use

Jayne Fricke

Customer service is always helpful, easy to navigate and many functions are very useful.

Reviewed 2018-05-17

I like the invoice/quote feature the best. We often set up bills for local agencys-emailing the quote/invoice is very helpful.

Kelley Blevins

Promising

Review Source: Software Advice

We have used this system for just over a year now. We find it to be easy to navigate and generally runs fairly smooth as a pos system. We do find lots of bugs between inventory and the register and the accounting reports are often hard to match up. By that, I mean it is difficult to tell what data is used for a given number and those numbers rarely seem to match with other accounting reports within the same system. A few outages, but nothing too major on that front. The loyalty points feature is nice and having a customer facing display is a big plus for our business.

Corinn Burgess

A lot of issues with the dashboard and updates.

Reviewed 2018-04-26

It works better than our last system did, but I don't feel like we got any particular benefits.

zubair khan shinwari

so much easy to use this software

Reviewed 2018-11-14
Review Source: Software Advice

the software of bindo is very beneficial and effective in the working and can easy the work of the everyone and effective. the time of response is very high

Christina Marquez

bindo Review

Reviewed 2017-05-11
Review Source: Software Advice

we need more support I think that since we got the new system its been a headache to talk to someone

Kim Raabe

Software works for me - few issues / but all software does - there's no perfect solutions

Reviewed 2018-04-30

It's pretty intuitive after the initial set up. Like the inventory tracking and purchase modules a lot. The register is getting better as new releases come out

Stacey Meads

Good yet a mess

Reviewed 2018-05-03

Benefits I was able to make an rewards program.

Stephanie Pittam

So far the program seems to work fairly well. Customer support is always very helpful and quick.

Reviewed 2018-05-01

Has a lot of great options for maintaining products and possibilities for having a brick and mortar store and an online store.

Casey Mitchell

Bindo POS Review

Reviewed 2018-09-18

It is very intuitive and ease of use is excellent.

Madyson Evans

Bindo Is Okay

Reviewed 2017-05-12
Review Source: Software Advice

We've been with bindo for three years and now we're FINALLY switching over to a better system, Bindo charges way more than it is worth.

So Easy to Get Paid!

Reviewed 2018-12-24

I wanted to accept credit cards but was afraid about getting all the equipment and not being able to monitor everything. Bindo (along with Quickbooks) resolved all the fears and now I can get paid easily without looking suspicious or inefficient.

William Bolin

Generally good. There have been periodic frustrations

Reviewed 2018-04-26

The user interface is slick and easy to use. I appreciate the ease with which I can run credit card transactions.

Holly Aitchison

I've worked with this software at conventions as a portable POS system for ~2 years.

Reviewed 2018-04-26

Really use to use overall, love that we can associate product photos. In general, I feel like the product does what it's supposed to do and does it well.

carlos michelin

my rollercoaster experience with bindo pos

Reviewed 2016-04-14
Review Source: Software Advice

the ability to have reasonably priced pos system for a start-up is a big plus so you can keep tighter control inventory,employees,orders,etc...

Travon Nurse

Great & Easy To Use!

Reviewed 2016-11-15
Review Source: Software Advice

I've been in a family owned business for years and we have always had our troubles getting our store into the new age! But with Bindo that transition was easy! It's not just their great customer support helping put everything in to perspective step by step. It is also the simplicity and sleek look that the bindo software and hardware has given our store. Trust that with Bindo and an open mind you too can enjoy the progress we at Sports In Effect INC enjoy!

Dana Loewer

What I think.

Reviewed 2018-09-13

I am very pleased. The extra steps don’t bother me.

matthiew gallant

Great for small businesses

Review Source: Software Advice

Bindo is a great system. we use it at where I work and its great because we can search for all of our items within just a matter of a click, our accountant can manage the store anywhere on the go.

Douglas Czurylo

Great product for our small store

Review Source: Software Advice

The Bindo POS program and system has been a great find for our store. It allows us to do many things that weren't possible with standard cash registers or would have cost too much with many other POS systems or software. On top of that, the customer service has always been top-notch, with quick replies to any questions we might have.

Lauren O'Connor

User-friendly with a few kinks.

Review Source: Software Advice

Other than internet issues, ability to print reports, and the system itself having errors. I have had not major problems with the system. I do like the user-friendliness of the app. My employees are quick to learn the system since they are familiar with Apple. I like that I can access the store, including inventory, from the computer while the store is in operation.

Danielle Deroche

Bindo is very efficient.

Reviewed 2018-09-07

Bindo offers an easy way to ring up merchandise and keep track of inventory.

Raj Patel

Watch Out any Sales Reps from this Company.

Reviewed 2015-07-31
Review Source: Software Advice

From experience. NOTHING.. It may be a great fit for fast food restaurant and clothing industry..

Mira Silchuk

Awful pos provider

Reviewed 2017-08-08
Review Source: Software Advice

Been with bindo for two years and will be leaving. Prices are ridiculous compared to industry average. Will bump up your price drastically afterwards.

Kelli Mason

Horrible. Couldn't keep up with apple updates and couldn't stay connected to bluetooth printer

Reviewed 2018-04-26

The way to categorize inventory. I also liked the ease of setting up the home screen with frequent items purchased for quick access.

Jeff Dornan

Great Software & Experience

Review Source: Software Advice

We use this product in our company retail store and it has allowed us a ton of flexibility in how we operate our business. We are able to be completely mobile with this solution either in our building or remotely which has been great!

Andrew H

Great

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2018-09-07

I do not really know what this software is but they said they’d send me a gift card if I wrote a review

Chris Cashman

Bindo Review

Reviewed 2018-09-07

Bindo is easy to work with once its set up. Loads of options.

Shannon Stike

Bindo POS Review

Reviewed 2017-04-15
Review Source: Software Advice

Pretty Straight Forward, if you have common sense, you can use this POS. Been using for a little over a year I think and overall, a nice POS system, seems like they are continually updating their product, so kudos!

Lawrence Abueg

Great for those who have low internet connection

Reviewed 2019-01-29
Review Source: Software Advice

Bindo is reliable when there is no internet connection because it still functions. This is great for those who sometimes get internet outage in their area like mine.

Vanessa Aristide

Overall it works, but glitchy.

Reviewed 2018-05-04

Inventory and purchase orders are straight-forward on this POS!

Alissa Moore

It's not just an iPad-based POS, but it gets a lot more done!

Reviewed 2014-04-11
Review Source: Software Advice

I like the different approach that they're taking to put a bunch of features needed to manage my store on a single iPad. I particularly like the inventory management and product onboarding. All I have to do is scan the barcode, and the product details (along with an image) gets uploaded to the cloud.

Marissa Jones

I use Bindo at work. It's the number one form of transaction/record keeping.

Reviewed 2018-04-26

User friendly and fast. When you have a line of parents and children on a rainy day, the last thing you want is an additional wait time. What I appreciate the most is how it allows not only us as administrators at the desk to keep it quick, but it also allows us to keep our customers happy and ready to play! :)

Purav Patel

Bindo has changed the way I run my business. Amazing!

Reviewed 2014-04-17
Review Source: Software Advice

The product is fantastic but where Bindo really shines is the Team. The experience does not stop with the POS solution but continues with a very attentive customer service department that will work tirelessly until the Customer is 100% satisfied! The product itself has been very well-thought-out. It gives management the ability to truly run a business the way it's supposed to. I cannot believe how in the dark I was before.

Mihir Kortak

Bindo is great - use it in two liquor stores, great inventory mgmt

Reviewed 2015-11-07
Review Source: Software Advice

Product is very easy to use so I don't have to spend a lot of time training employees on it. Inventory is flexible, I have over 5,000 products in one of my stores and the system manages it well. The customer profiles are also good, having the ability to save a credit card on file for a customer is useful.

Sam Kuhr

Big Thumbs down

Reviewed 2019-01-15
Review Source: Software Advice

Do your research. Not like me

Michael Amendola

BINDO POS

Review Source: Software Advice

We use Bindo to manage our retail wine and spirits business. Personally, I have used 3 or 4 POS over the last 10 years and the features here can't be beaten. The ease of use in regards to managing inventory and customer profiles are excellent.

abdullah elasmar

Worth every penny!

Reviewed 2018-10-04
Review Source: Software Advice

Great for many small businesses. Since the support isn’t available 24/7 it may not be a great fit for 24/7 convenience stores.

Coy Dodson

Wonderfull! Great Ease of use!

Reviewed 2018-05-03

This software is extremely simple to use. The Support form bindo has been excellent also! I love how easy the software is to use for things like keeping track of my sales and inventory. This has been a great asset to our company.

Colin Richards

Easy to use with great customer service

Reviewed 2014-06-16
Review Source: Software Advice

My favorite feature is Bindo's CRM. When a customer comes to purchase an item, I simply "add" that customer to their receipt. Then, Bindo keeps track of all of my customers and their past purchases. This is really useful when a customer tries a few different wines and wants to return to one that they had purchased in the past, or when customers purchase the same item again and again.

adam piper

Awesome product

Review Source: Software Advice

I like everything about Bindo, but i wish i could make small changes to the inventory from my computer without downloading inventory, making the changes, then uploading it

Kimberly Premil

Very user friendly & easy to use. Still learning all its capabilities.

Reviewed 2018-04-26

Easier to use, which frees up time for other things.

Tammy B

Hard to manouver

Reviewed 2018-09-26

I work with it weekly and not always user friendly.

Jay Johnson

Great POS System For Liquor Store

Reviewed 2015-08-03

Pros - the inventory updating and management process is very easy to use with the barcode scanning system - I like that it automatically captures my customers' information when they make a purchase - sometimes we do outdoors events, trade shows, beer expos, etc, so being able to bring our iPad with us and use it as a register is very useful Cons - I wish this could also be used for Android devices, but we're pretty happy with using our iPad so far We use Bindo for two of our liquor stores since Bindo was one of the few POS systems we looked at that supported multiple locations or stores. Though we ultimately ended up deciding between two other companies, the Bindo rep made us a great offer which we accepted.

harvinder parmar

Good pos system but needs better vision

Review Source: Software Advice

This is a good product for basic users retail users. They are consistently updating the software. but the original promise is yet to be realized. They are not emv certified as of date. The marketplace is not in place. Reporting needs to get better and give user more options.

Melissa Harmon

Bindo Register and Money Management

Review Source: Software Advice

Great reports and an easy interface. The price is right. An unsolved glitch in software for combo power supply/digital input- output. It stopped charging the iPad. It's still not fixed. Our staff must plug in an Apple charger at nite, or the iPad will run out of charge.

Migdalia Trevino

Go with Bindo

Reviewed 2018-09-07

With this POS system you have more security on who sees what on your profile. Love it.

Melisa Sorrells

I have only been using Bindo for a few short months, but its ease of use in phenomenal.

Reviewed 2018-05-04

Ease of reporting

Chris Nakamura

One of the best products on the marker

Reviewed 2018-08-17
Review Source: Software Advice

Hands down my favorite and most used iPad software of the moment. Awesome visual interface and one of the best crm/customer loyalty features I've used.

Christopher Miller

What does this thing not have?

Reviewed 2018-10-14
Review Source: Software Advice

Ok this thing is LOADED with a ton and I mean a ton of features. On top of my favorite thing, a free trial, these guys have my business

Dominique Taylor

Bindo is fun and easy to use!

Reviewed 2014-06-10
Review Source: Software Advice

The interface is very simple and easy to navigate. Most of my transactions take 15-20 seconds. It's great when I need to search the inventory, because everything is on the same screen as the transaction, so there's no need to switch back and forth.

Jarrek Hartsell

A quality Pos and Inventory Management System

Review Source: Software Advice

We use Bindo in a Multi-store liquor store chain. Over the years the features and system have become very good.

Kyle Swetlishnoff

I use Bindo to operate point of sale at multiple retail locations

Reviewed 2018-07-12

I like that the user interface is clear, modern, and fairly intuitive. The processing also seems quick and seamless.

Amanda Waymon

Worst purchase I have made in the last 10 years

Kym Sunday

Easy to use, but...

Reviewed 2015-10-10
Review Source: Software Advice

Once you are set up, the program is very easy to use. For basic cashiering it is intuitive and requires very little training.

Derrick Lee

It works great at the small business that I work for.

Reviewed 2018-04-26

It is easy to learn. I felt like I could do almost anything after 2 days of training. And if not, bindi dashboard can help.

Richard Quintero

Used on a regular basis. Easy to learn

Reviewed 2018-04-26

Ease of use, works well on the tablet, large easy to ready information, support is always available and quick to respond

Sonam Agarwal

A very easy to use POS

Reviewed 2018-08-10
Review Source: Software Advice

It is very useful and great POS for small businesses. It is very easy to handle and easy to use POS.

Austin Bergstrom

Great Product

Review Source: Software Advice

Quick, efficient, and reports accurate data. Very organized, detailed, and easy to maneuver.

Hailee Anders

We've have a good amount of problems with Bindo, mainly glitches

Reviewed 2018-04-26

It's pretty easy to use and user friendly. I really like the design and the look of the whole system.