Bindo POS Reviews

3.8

How would you rate Bindo POS?

Pros

The receipt layout is great with the barcode at the top, it makes it easy to pull up sales quickly. The software has really helped to better manage our inventory.

The Support form bindo has been excellent also. I love how easy the software is to use for things like keeping track of my sales and inventory.

CD

Coy D.

The ability to create loyalty programs is great. The ability to track users and integrate with other software.

DF

Daniela F.

KM

Kelli M.

Other times, we ask questions and just don't ever get an answer. They will just stop responding... its frustrating and unprofessional.

ES

Ellie S.

Software is buggy and it becomes frustrating when you have re-do your work again and again,also their customer service weak.

cm

carlos m.

Software works for me - few issues / but all software does - there's no perfect solutions

Pros

It's pretty intuitive after the initial set up. Like the inventory tracking and purchase modules a lot. The register is getting better as new releases come out

Cons

I wanted to use the store capabilities- but at the time I tried it wasn't fully functional and just didn't work; would love direct interface to square readers

Good yet a mess

Benefits I was able to make an rewards program.

Pros

Very easy to learn. I love the fact that we can set up a Rewards program as well. That is all I can say about software.

Cons

Bindo frequently freeze up also when ringing and finalizing a cell at times it kicks the sellout you will have to rering.

So far the program seems to work fairly well. Customer support is always very helpful and quick.

Pros

Has a lot of great options for maintaining products and possibilities for having a brick and mortar store and an online store.

Cons

Features that have not been fully implemented or are no longer going to be available are not clearly stated in the "Help" sections. Would be nice to know that an area is still being worked on or has gone back to the drawing board, but then given other options to use. Rather than having to contact Support to be told that, after trying for a while to figure out how to make something work.

Bindo POS Review

Pros

It is very intuitive and ease of use is excellent.

Cons

There are some over complications with certain subroutines.

Bindo Is Okay

We've been with bindo for three years and now we're FINALLY switching over to a better system, Bindo charges way more than it is worth.

Pros

Simple to figure out, but once your company gets up and running and gains some momentum, you'll probably want to change to a different one.

Cons

Glitches often, deletes things randomly from the inventory, sometimes it just closes, doesn't integrate

So Easy to Get Paid!

I wanted to accept credit cards but was afraid about getting all the equipment and not being able to monitor everything. Bindo (along with Quickbooks) resolved all the fears and now I can get paid easily without looking suspicious or inefficient.

Pros

Biased because I have an iPad and this works very well with it, but.... I got a scanner, a drawer, a CC reader, a printer for receipts, and this plays well with my Quickbooks! There's even free customer support and can do other mobile pay and online payments!

Cons

I haven't found it yet, at least the software, I wasn't a fan of the included iPad stand- but not everything can be perfect.

Generally good. There have been periodic frustrations

Pros

The user interface is slick and easy to use. I appreciate the ease with which I can run credit card transactions.

Cons

The periodic changes that occur without notification are frustrating. Consistency is ideal for the business that we have here.

I've worked with this software at conventions as a portable POS system for ~2 years.

Pros

Really use to use overall, love that we can associate product photos. In general, I feel like the product does what it's supposed to do and does it well.

Cons

Wish there were an easier way to upload all of the photos at once and associate them quickly, and I wish it automatically did not allow duplicate products

my rollercoaster experience with bindo pos

Pros

the ability to have reasonably priced pos system for a start-up is a big plus so you can keep tighter control inventory,employees,orders,etc...

Cons

software is buggy and it becomes frustrating when you have re-do your work again and again,also their customer service weak.

Great & Easy To Use!

I've been in a family owned business for years and we have always had our troubles getting our store into the new age! But with Bindo that transition was easy! It's not just their great customer support helping put everything in to perspective step by step. It is also the simplicity and sleek look that the bindo software and hardware has given our store. Trust that with Bindo and an open mind you too can enjoy the progress we at Sports In Effect INC enjoy!

Pros

- Available for a trial run - Customer Support - Sleek Look - Easy to use software - Integration With InStore & Online - Multi Store Integration

What I think.

I am very pleased. The extra steps don’t bother me.

Pros

Bindo is the easiest POS system for retail I’ve ever used. Customer service is great.

Cons

The fact that if you click out of certain tabs it does not save your place.

Great for small businesses

Bindo is a great system. we use it at where I work and its great because we can search for all of our items within just a matter of a click, our accountant can manage the store anywhere on the go.

Pros

Great customer support. cloud based storage system compatible with tablets Easy to use UI

Cons

If you have slow internet I wouldn't recommend it. 1. It constantly sends back and forth data all the time and it requires additional time to process data. 2. Sometimes purchases if your internet speeds are low, will not charge on your end, but will still charge the user. 3. Inventory management nightmare for untitled items.

Great product for our small store

The Bindo POS program and system has been a great find for our store. It allows us to do many things that weren't possible with standard cash registers or would have cost too much with many other POS systems or software. On top of that, the customer service has always been top-notch, with quick replies to any questions we might have.

Pros

Ease of use, options for product creation, and many options for pricing, discounts, and other options needed for ease of use by the register workers.

Cons

Loss of some function when WiFi goes down.

User-friendly with a few kinks.

Other than internet issues, ability to print reports, and the system itself having errors. I have had not major problems with the system. I do like the user-friendliness of the app. My employees are quick to learn the system since they are familiar with Apple. I like that I can access the store, including inventory, from the computer while the store is in operation.

Pros

Great for employees and staff with apple experience. Chat feature available inside app to help with questions

Cons

Time-consuming to set up the store. Some features in accounting not available. All items rely on the internet and Bluetooth, which is not always dependable.

Bindo is very efficient.

Bindo offers an easy way to ring up merchandise and keep track of inventory.

Pros

Ease of use . Find and touch. This system is really good.

Cons

Some of the time it does not accept and store stock changes

Awful pos provider

Been with bindo for two years and will be leaving. Prices are ridiculous compared to industry average. Will bump up your price drastically afterwards.

Pros

Ease of use when system is not down. Not much positive remarks about this company. They will make many promises but fail to deliver.

Cons

Customer service is awful! Very arrogant and they do not care. Constant updates that mess up the system for days. I have had to close the store because system did not work. One of the updates included gift card reprogramming. As a result all outstanding gift cards became invalid. So many other problems.

Watch Out any Sales Reps from this Company.

Pros

From experience. NOTHING.. It may be a great fit for fast food restaurant and clothing industry..

Cons

It says it can be used for a liquor & wine store and couple of users has a positive review @ this POS but it CAN NOT be used for a liquor & wine store presently....some reasons.. > It does not have a (-) department that can be used for Lotto paid out transactions. > Matrix feature is too much complicated and CAN NOT be used for a single UPC as it is possible in Microsoft RMS. > No Customer facing display. So customer don't know what is happening during a x'saction. > Customer support.. 0 out of 10.

Thank you for the feedback. We are sorry to hear that you are not completely satisfied with your experience with Bindo. After reviewing further it appears that we did not work closely enough with you during the sales process to make sure that Bindo meets all of your needs. We always ask lots of questions to potential customers during the sales process to understand needs and make sure that Bindo...

Horrible. Couldn't keep up with apple updates and couldn't stay connected to bluetooth printer

Pros

The way to categorize inventory. I also liked the ease of setting up the home screen with frequent items purchased for quick access.

Cons

Price. Customer support was horrible. They were arrogant when there was a problem and they had no solution except to hardwire to a printer. It is also ridiculously priced for functionality. In the two years I have used it, it hasn't improved in any way.

Great Software & Experience

We use this product in our company retail store and it has allowed us a ton of flexibility in how we operate our business. We are able to be completely mobile with this solution either in our building or remotely which has been great!

Pros

We love the online dashboard that gives us access to our POS system remotely.

Cons

We do not like that the product does not allow for negative amounts for a product. We give back product deposits which sometimes occur without a purchase and the system currently only allows for a discount to be given.

Great

I do not really know what this software is but they said they’d send me a gift card if I wrote a review

Cons

Great for those who have low internet connection

Pros

Bindo is reliable when there is no internet connection because it still functions. This is great for those who sometimes get internet outage in their area like mine.

Cons

There's nothing to dislike about Bindo, i just think they need to have self support videos so i can learn more and explore more on this software.

Bindo Review

Pros

Bindo is easy to work with once its set up. Loads of options.

Cons

Sometimes too many options can be overwhelming to a novice user.

Bindo POS Review

Pros

Pretty Straight Forward, if you have common sense, you can use this POS. Been using for a little over a year I think and overall, a nice POS system, seems like they are continually updating their product, so kudos!

Cons

The reports are a little confusing at times, get conflicting numbers. Sometimes it times out, not super difficult things to fix, I think still working out bugs.

Overall it works, but glitchy.

Inventory and purchase orders are straight-forward on this POS!

Pros

I like the inventory screen and how you can add pictures to each item. I also like that the purchase order screen is very straight-forward.

Cons

There are a couple frustrating components...when you go back after hitting the charge screen it takes the items out of inventory. Sometimes the sales are delayed on the 'sales' tab. Sometimes the receipt won't print. Overall, a couple glitchy and frustrating features.

I use Bindo at work. It's the number one form of transaction/record keeping.

Pros

User friendly and fast. When you have a line of parents and children on a rainy day, the last thing you want is an additional wait time. What I appreciate the most is how it allows not only us as administrators at the desk to keep it quick, but it also allows us to keep our customers happy and ready to play! :)

Cons

I wish there was a way to have more flow in the application? Like not have to back out and re-set/ re-type each category!