Bindo POS Reviews - Page 2

It's not just an iPad-based POS, but it gets a lot more done!

Pros

I like the different approach that they're taking to put a bunch of features needed to manage my store on a single iPad. I particularly like the inventory management and product onboarding. All I have to do is scan the barcode, and the product details (along with an image) gets uploaded to the cloud.

Cons

There's nothing not to like about Bindo. I'm really satisfied with my decision!

Bindo has changed the way I run my business. Amazing!

Pros

The product is fantastic but where Bindo really shines is the Team. The experience does not stop with the POS solution but continues with a very attentive customer service department that will work tirelessly until the Customer is 100% satisfied! The product itself has been very well-thought-out. It gives management the ability to truly run a business the way it's supposed to. I cannot believe how in the dark I was before.

Cons

I really can't think of any shortcomings of Bindo.

Bindo is great - use it in two liquor stores, great inventory mgmt

Pros

Product is very easy to use so I don't have to spend a lot of time training employees on it. Inventory is flexible, I have over 5,000 products in one of my stores and the system manages it well. The customer profiles are also good, having the ability to save a credit card on file for a customer is useful.

Cons

Occasionally I run into bugs, but the customer service is helpful and I can reach them if I have questions. No major issues so far.

Big Thumbs down

Do your research. Not like me

Pros

They anwer you quickly BUT thats it. Very easy to get out of a contract with. Easy to speak with.

Cons

Problems with POS will not be addressed in a timely manner. When apple updates software Bindo doesn’t seem to be ready in time.

BINDO POS

We use Bindo to manage our retail wine and spirits business. Personally, I have used 3 or 4 POS over the last 10 years and the features here can't be beaten. The ease of use in regards to managing inventory and customer profiles are excellent.

Pros

Customer service is excellent and very helpful. The system is intuitive and efficient to learn if you take advantage of the Learning Center and online chat resources.

Worth every penny!

Great for many small businesses. Since the support isn’t available 24/7 it may not be a great fit for 24/7 convenience stores.

Pros

Easier to use than an iPhone! (And that’s saying a lot since even I could use it) pricing plans were simple and straight forward with no surprises.

Cons

I wasn’t too excited about the activation fee but I understand why in the end. The phone support wasn’t always available 24/7 which can be a deal breaker for some.

Wonderfull! Great Ease of use!

Pros

This software is extremely simple to use. The Support form bindo has been excellent also! I love how easy the software is to use for things like keeping track of my sales and inventory. This has been a great asset to our company.

Cons

None That I can think of! The software is always working up to standards and is great for me an my coworkers. We run the software on iPads for mobility and it never fails us.

Easy to use with great customer service

Pros

My favorite feature is Bindo's CRM. When a customer comes to purchase an item, I simply "add" that customer to their receipt. Then, Bindo keeps track of all of my customers and their past purchases. This is really useful when a customer tries a few different wines and wants to return to one that they had purchased in the past, or when customers purchase the same item again and again.

Cons

There have been a few minor bugs here and there, but the customer service team has always been able to help me work around them until they're fixed (which is never very long).

Awesome product

I like everything about Bindo, but i wish i could make small changes to the inventory from my computer without downloading inventory, making the changes, then uploading it

Pros

Love that you guys actually finished the Woocommerce integration. Love the reporting. Servers always seem to be up, only issues encountered were from my internet provider.

Cons

Limited usage with computer, seems like everything needs to be done on the iPad

Very user friendly & easy to use. Still learning all its capabilities.

Easier to use, which frees up time for other things.

Pros

Easy to use & very user friendly. Inventory will be a breeze once all the products we carry are entered into the system. Looking forward to learning all its functions.

Cons

Haven't discovered anything I don't like. I'm sure there will be some minor hiccups, but I feel this software is a much needed improvement for our company.

Hard to manouver

I work with it weekly and not always user friendly.

Pros

Itemization of products and sales, ease of balancing evening reports

Cons

To easy to crash, delete sales or products from receipt. showing balance dues...

Great POS System For Liquor Store

Pros - the inventory updating and management process is very easy to use with the barcode scanning system - I like that it automatically captures my customers' information when they make a purchase - sometimes we do outdoors events, trade shows, beer expos, etc, so being able to bring our iPad with us and use it as a register is very useful Cons - I wish this could also be used for Android devices, but we're pretty happy with using our iPad so far We use Bindo for two of our liquor stores since Bindo was one of the few POS systems we looked at that supported multiple locations or stores. Though we ultimately ended up deciding between two other companies, the Bindo rep made us a great offer which we accepted.

Cons

Good pos system but needs better vision

This is a good product for basic users retail users. They are consistently updating the software. but the original promise is yet to be realized. They are not emv certified as of date. The marketplace is not in place. Reporting needs to get better and give user more options.

Pros

Easy to use. not extra fees for add-ons. works with multiple merchants (used to)

Cons

Still no emv, reporting needs to get better,

Bindo Register and Money Management

Great reports and an easy interface. The price is right. An unsolved glitch in software for combo power supply/digital input- output. It stopped charging the iPad. It's still not fixed. Our staff must plug in an Apple charger at nite, or the iPad will run out of charge.

Pros

Support staff is great. We are very happy with the variety of reports.

Cons

Just that one glitch described in the review.

Go with Bindo

With this POS system you have more security on who sees what on your profile. Love it.

Pros

Easy access and the security features. You can maneuver thru the system so smoothly. Love this POS. Bindo works!!

Cons

The beginning as always with something new is hard to adapt to. But once I was shown how there was no stopping me.

I have only been using Bindo for a few short months, but its ease of use in phenomenal.

Ease of reporting

Pros

It is Very Easy to Use! It is User friendly! It is Self Explanatory. It offers easy customization.

Cons

It is a little slower than I would like but does a great job. It does not have an easy way to apply some customization but we have found a way around that and love the overall program.

One of the best products on the marker

Pros

Hands down my favorite and most used iPad software of the moment. Awesome visual interface and one of the best crm/customer loyalty features I've used.

Cons

The only negative I can speak to on this product is that it can get a tad bit pricey, however the company does offer a free trial period.

What does this thing not have?

Pros

Ok this thing is LOADED with a ton and I mean a ton of features. On top of my favorite thing, a free trial, these guys have my business

Cons

I have not found a thing I do not like about this, except the fact I have to pay for it hahaha. It is really the best or top 5% in the software game IMHO

Bindo is fun and easy to use!

Pros

The interface is very simple and easy to navigate. Most of my transactions take 15-20 seconds. It's great when I need to search the inventory, because everything is on the same screen as the transaction, so there's no need to switch back and forth.

Cons

Sometimes, the transaction will freeze in the middle of a sale, which makes it awkward between the customer and me.

A quality Pos and Inventory Management System

We use Bindo in a Multi-store liquor store chain. Over the years the features and system have become very good.

Pros

The POS is very intuitive and clean. All new hires learn the system within their first shift. Inventory management is good.

Cons

Lacking some features still in the chain environment but the updates come regularly.

I use Bindo to operate point of sale at multiple retail locations

Pros

I like that the user interface is clear, modern, and fairly intuitive. The processing also seems quick and seamless.

Cons

We've had many issues with our settings seeming to change on their own and of having issues with Bindo communicating effectively with our Salesforce platform.

Bindo is fast and all-inclusive

We had a problem accepting card payments but we can now easily accept all payments.

Pros

its fast, the card processor is amazing, its easy to use, offers free trial version which is good for testing. Using t om my ipad makes it more fun.

Cons

the customer support team is slow but eventually they know their work.

Worst purchase I have made in the last 10 years

Pros

Not really anything good to say. From the beginning, the software did not communicate with the cash drawer and the register tape. I had to pay for anew Register tape and still doesn't work. Also, no one will walk me through the details enough for me to use this.

Cons

Customer service is terrible. The hardware is ok but the software didn't jive with it. Really bad experience would not recommend

Easy to use, but...

Pros

Once you are set up, the program is very easy to use. For basic cashiering it is intuitive and requires very little training.

Cons

Lack of customer support - no humans available when a major system problem arises that can't wait hours for a call back, major software update released without proper testing or proper warning for customers to update during non-business hours, product documentation severely lacking and not updated when system updates change procedures, there are "buttons" to export report data, however they don't work...

Thank you for the feedback. We are sorry to hear that you are not completely satisfied with your experience with Bindo. We have a full-time support staff that helps stores like yours everyday. We recently brought on more new customers than we had originally anticipated causing issues with our ability to be as available as quickly as we would like to be. We have already made staffing adjustments and continue to optimize our support staff scheduling to allow for increased coverage. We are glad to hear that you have found Bindo easy to use and we hope that we can serve you better in the future.

It works great at the small business that I work for.

Pros

It is easy to learn. I felt like I could do almost anything after 2 days of training. And if not, bindi dashboard can help.

Cons

Updates sometimes cause problems with other functions that worked previously. The software will also shut down randomly.