Bindo POS Reviews - Page 3

Used on a regular basis. Easy to learn

Pros

Ease of use, works well on the tablet, large easy to ready information, support is always available and quick to respond

Cons

Time to load searched items, customers or previous invoices. Slow response time to the attached Bluetooth keyboard

A very easy to use POS

Pros

It is very useful and great POS for small businesses. It is very easy to handle and easy to use POS.

Cons

Little expensive in comparison to other POS systems. Useful only for small businesses. Should add more features for large firms.

Great Product

Quick, efficient, and reports accurate data. Very organized, detailed, and easy to maneuver.

Pros

The simplicity and the fact you can access the dashboard from any computer.

Cons

There was an adjustment period as well as errors, but once up to speed it was flawless

We've have a good amount of problems with Bindo, mainly glitches

Pros

It's pretty easy to use and user friendly. I really like the design and the look of the whole system.

Cons

Generally finding it frustrating because I can't find a user history or how much has been used in the camper credit.

Like it a lot very easy to use.

Pros

I really like that it's very easy to use and understand. And the customer support is great. And the system is fast

Cons

The only issue I have with the system is the ipad freezing up when we use a credit card sometimes.

Easy use and quick to learn

Pros

All the new hires have learned this software very quickly. Typically on the first day of using this.

Cons

Its lacking some features that could be beneficial to my line of work. Hoping to see improvements in the future.

Awesome support.

The world of e-commerce is always changing and advancing. Bindo has always stayed on top of current features and their support team is always available and super helpful !!!

Bindo POS Experience

The overall design is great but there is too much buffering and sometimes the system has errors where you have to restart the entire POS

Pros

Easy of use

Cons

Slow loaded on initial start and problems buffering. Customer support is great

Bindo

I was not a fan of Bindo. I was excited about all of the possibilities that the POS offered. I wasn't impressed with it when we finally started using it. I do not know if it was because of our wifi service, but it was not a reliable product for us.

Pros

Easy to learn

Cons

Printer set up

Inventory

Still learning the system. We aren't utilizing Bindo as a store front we are using it for inventory and tracking of where items are going.

Pros

The ability to look up an item with ease.

Cons

The quantity on Shelf and in the Stockroom.

Bindo Issues

Pros

The ease of use. I do like the POS its great !!

Cons

Software crashing. Will bge in the middle of a sale and IPAD will crash and I have to reboot or It freezes in the middle of a transaction.

Bindo

Pros

The system is fast . Very fast. It does not seem to to picky and the software is easy to use . Very self explanatory.

Cons

Freezing and double scans happen about 2 or 3 times a month

Customizable If You Don't Mind the Bugs

Pros

I love that this POS system is highly customizable. We have a lot of different retail locations at the camp I work at and it's nice to be able to have it all organized and customized for each location.

Cons

There are always bugs with this POS. I know that's normal but it seems a bit excessive. And Bindo isn't always the most helpful when it comes to these issues.

Better every day

Pros

I always get a contact person at Bindo if I need help. It saves time, space, and messy paperwork.

Cons

Initially, I got a lot of bad information about what I was buying. Even to this day, there are features on the software that make no sense to me or need to be implemented. I have no idea why some of these things are missing.

Bindo review

After switching POS systems five times in 4 years, bindo has been the best for ease of use and product management.

Pros

Easy to navigate.

Cons

No always easy to find/search past sales.

Great software

This has lowered the amount of paperwork and sped up our time per transaction.

Pros

This software is very efficient and easy to use

Cons

Some of the printers become disconnected at times

Works great - almost

It works great; I just wish it had more user options and was more customizable. There are also a couple of annoying glitches that they can't seem to fix

Pros

Ease of use and small footprint

Cons

Not customizable enough

Bindo is really easy; it makes my job easier

Pros

I'm an employee, so I never had a chance to meet the vendor. My boss told me that the guy that sold him Bindo was actually very nice and told me if there were any issues to call him.

Cons

Sometimes, the app stops working, and you have to turn everything off and restart it. When this happens, of course, I have a line of customers out the door.

Student Store

It has been fairly easy to use once we got the hang of it. Customer Support has been very helpful and has answered all of our questions in a timely fashion.

Pros

Functionality

Cons

Takes a little bit to get used to

Perfect software for our business

Pros

The ability to track my business sales and keep a data base of customers. We own a large auto detail company with a main location and 2 mobile units that are out in the field. Now we can eliminate paper recipes and join the new age of technology. This software has changed the way we do business and made operating our company easier.

Cons

Nothing. The team at bindo has been there for me from start to finish. When I first started with the software they personaly walked me through every step

Dont purchase this System

Pros

We were sold this system based on the fact that the back of house restaurant printing features would be up and running by Oct 1st. So we purchased it and for our bookstore and cant use either. We have tried and get no where with time frame for roll out and our Salesman has just walked away and claims you had 14 days to return so sorry.

Cons

In the sales process talked with salesman every day. Was sold a system that to this day still does not have the new software promised. We are trying to return everything and move on but they say we are past our 14 days. When they new we would not even have the new upgrade till after that. No date for the roll out even as of today.

Amazing

Pros

Simple and really easy to access everything

Cons

When starting Bindo, it would lag and take a while to start up.

Powerful

Reporting is great. Use is easy. The system is flexible. I would recommend it to anyone needing a great front end system.

Pros

Flexibility Reporting

Varied opinions

Love the product, they are problems and lack of resolving issues.

Pros

Easy to use.

Cons

Lack of resolving/support with technical issues.

Quick and useful

Pros

I like how easy it is to use and how quickly it does its job. The last place I worked had this slow crash register that kept misreading cards and buttons, so this was like a big red easy button.

Cons

It sometimes takes a bit longer to read some credit cards, but that doesn't happen often.