BookingKoala Reviews

BookingKoala

Booking management platform for the service industry

BookingKoala

Wish I had this sooner

Pros

Smart Scheduling is the best part of the software, there are no over lapping times, I dont have to worry about canceling appointments and rescheduling them on another day.

Cons

There are some things that take time to learn and understand but once that is done you just forget about them.

Thank you for the feedback Lester.

Fantastic

Pros

For me the reminders are a great tool to have especially when trying to juggle multiple appointments daily.

Cons

I am slow to learn technology so it did take me some time getting used to it, but after I figured it out it was simple.

Roberta, thank you for taking the time to write this review for us. We are glad you like BookingKoala.

Great Software!

Pros

Great customer service, great features, really easy to use & customize to your liking. We are very happy with this software so far. It will save us a lot of time managing bookings.

Cons

Haven't found anything I dislike. It's a great software.

Hi Patrick, Thank you so much for the kind words!

It's a life saver!

Pros

I love the option that walkers will have their own section to sign in and see any jobs they have coming up.

Cons

The reports section is a little much to figure out in the beginning but after a while you get used to it.

Thank you for your review Chelsea. If you need any help don't hesitate to email us or live chat us.

Never need to use any other software!

Pros

In no particular order these are my favorite things -Smart Scheduling -Reports -Unassigned Folder -Marketing Section

Cons

In no particular order my least favorite things -Not having this software sooner so I could grow my business faster

Thank you Jamie for the review. We appreciate it!

I love it and what I can do with it. I can do so much more with my business.

Pros

-Easy to use -So many options/features; online booking, online scheduling, ratings, and MORE! -Everyone gets a login -Helps with everything

Cons

Chloe, thank you so much for the review. Our launch is nearing and we cant wait for you to try out the final version.

I believe this will change the whole service industry.

Pros

I am one of the beta testers that was selected by BookingKoala and Filip Boksa the CEO to test the product and compare it to others out there. To keep it short this is literally the Shopify of the service industry and nothing else compares to BookingKoala when it comes to growing a service business PLUS its FREE when you're just starting out. Cant be beat.

Cons

Olivia, thank you so much for the kind words. We are working hard to make BookingKoala the go to software for all service type businesses and we want to help as many entrepreneurs launch their businesses using BookingKoala. Glad you see the big picture and again thanks for the review!

Businesses will be BOOMING after using this!

A lot of knowledge about my business I didn't know.

Pros

There is so much to this software that makes it great there is not something to really pinpoint. The provider logins are very very cool!

Cons

Thank you for the review Remus!

This is something really awesome

Pros

I would have to say that the provider login is the best part. I no longer have to call or create schedules.

Cons

Thank you for the awesome feedback about the provider dashboard Holly. We appreciate your review.

I simply love it

Pros

I have to say that the sms and email notifications are probably one of my favorite parts of the software.

Cons

It definitely saves hours manually sending out those reminders! Thank you for the review Lincoln.

Very well made

Pros

Various functions make this software very enjoyable. The way that everything your business needs on one dashboard is just fantastic.

Cons

Thank you Scott for the review!