BusinessBid Logo
BusinessBid

Procurement and purchasing management solution

visit website

BusinessBid Reviews

JS

Jegan S.

Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees

Summary

Very fast, robust team. They helped me scale the business.

Pros

The client and supplier interactions are very easy.

Cons

Nothing much that i can write about at the moment.

MM

Maryna M.

Telecommunications, 201-500 employees

Software use

We are using Business Bid to raise and fulfil requisitions. It helps us to streamline the process from the moment when a request is raised to approval my management to the request fulfilment by procurement department.

Pros

The software is very easy to use, all users have learned quickly its functionality. The integration with our process was relatively easy and smooth.

Cons

From time to time we face needs for the functionality improvements and Business Bid team assist us promptly with it.

CJ

Clarisse J.

Chemicals, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

BusinessBid offered a great alternative to the larger platforms available today

BusinessBid was a pleasure to work with. At the time I reached out, their platform did not offer what I needed but they were willing to spend time and understand what I needed and delivered quickly. Not only did they deliver quickly, but they helped train our suppliers and users, created manuals and actively participated in the RFP process throughout to ensure any hiccups were addressed promptly. Their service was excellent.

Pros

This software allowed me to issue a large scale raw materials RFP comprised of over 1200 raw materials and 55 suppliers with minimal training while reducing my workload considerably. BusinessBid really worked with me to understand what I needed and customized the platform almost exactly as I needed it.

Cons

The platform sometimes requires too many clicks to get to a certain page or place but frankly, that's based on what we collectively designed and can always be improved upon later.

MT

Muhammad T.

Building Materials, 51-200 employees

Recommended online procurement tool for mid size companies

Their support team is very cooperative as they offered custom solutions for some of our company process issues. The good thing is they are still adding more features to the tool and the existing user don't have to pay extra for new features.

Pros

I helped my company to choose and implement this tool for our procurement process. Initially, we use basic parts like generating RFQ and RFI but later we were amazed by how easy to organize our supplier and products database in this tool. They have more advanced features like Auctions and invoicing but we never used them.

Cons

I think there is still a lot more they can do with their tool, especially if they should build a mobile app for it. Right now I think there is no easy on click integration available with other tools, especially with any accounting software.

IK

Iyas K.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

Business bid review

Pros

Ease of use and customer support , and quick responsiveness

Cons

Does not have spend analytics module , this should be developed to support procurement staff

OA

Omer A.

Airlines/Aviation, 501-1,000 employees

Easy to Use

Great

Pros

Its user friendly and easy to learn. Helped us with our delivery system streamlining.

Cons

Anyone can make changes any time without admin approval

BK

Bala K.

Construction, 1,001-5,000 employees

Easy To Use Procurement Software

We are very happy with the kind of support they gave and are continuously giving. They have experienced procurement professionals who are helping us in making strategies along with the software. So far it's been a great experience and we are looking for many more years of partnership ahead.

Pros

Earlier our process was more manual and now we have automated our entire procurement software from BusinessBid. The Team at BusinessBid demonstrated professionalism throughout the process. They understood our challenges and helped implementing exactly what we needed. Implementation, including training, was smooth and didn't take lot of time and efforts.

Cons

We have not come across any significant issues as such till date. If we face some minor issues, mainly understanding / clarification related, the support team helped us in resolving the same immediately.

SD

Samer D.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 501-1,000 employees

Great software

Pros

Easy and friendly to use Grest tool to support in cost optimization

Cons

Nothing major so far we haven’t experienced any issues

MK

Murali Krishnan P.

Food & Beverages, 501-1,000 employees

Used other for less than 6 months

As a user

Pros

User Friendly, Value for money, Good Support on requirement

Cons

Flexibility should be better, Better online & training support with materials.