CHEQROOM Reviews

4.55/5 (85 reviews)

Pros
  • smartphone
  • I love the ability to scan custom barcodes, I love the flagging feature, and I like the scheduling of reservations.
  • I like that we will be able to track all of our assets. My production team can track who has the kits and where they are.
  • Simplicity, helpfulness, just a great product and a great system. It is very user friendly. The features are great as well.
Cons
  • more language like French
  • The mobile app is finicky and crashes a lot, and doesn't have a lot of the same functionality as the website.
  • There's the odd time you wish there was more options to personalise but so far haven't found anything to be a major deterrent.
  • The only thing I do not like is the ability to not be able to have items not be checked out and just sit in the storage instead
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Jordan Jenkins

Good, sometimes frustrating

Reviewed 2018-04-06

Inventory management, the ability to schedule out equipment.

Cons

Response from CHEQROOM

Hey Jordan, thank you for the feedback and great to hear you're liking those features! About the mobile app, do you mind explaining us a bit more in detail about the issues you've been having and what device you have been using? We'd like to look into it more, to make sure it doesn't happen again! All the best - Mathilde

Olivier pistol

loan it equipment

Reviewed 2017-03-22

Nice software, and very good support , have some bugs, but i believe they will fix it very pratice on the smartphone

Pros
smartphone

Cons
more language like French

Response from CHEQROOM

Thanks for a great review Olivier!

Cheers,

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

Michelle Gray

What confuses me is the reservations vs checkout.

Reviewed 2018-06-18

Amazing customer service.

Pros
The clarity and user experience of it all. Creating reservations The APP is a bit difficult to use in the sense that you can't search a barcode and scan it back in by item. Only the item is visible, not the item code.

Cons
Creating templates is difficult. When I forget to checkout a reservation, I can't keep it on the system. The only option is to delete it which means we don't have the history. When I upload images, it doesn't keep it, I have to upload everytime. The 'recent' function doesn't work properly.

Tracy Barney

A Keeper!!

Reviewed 2017-03-09

I have attempted to use multiple tools such as this. They all held the same concept, but Cheqroom has by far been the best conglomerate of what I've found. Their usability is most definitely second to none! I will undoubtedly be using this alone from here on out! Keeping up with my distributed equipment has never been this easy!

Response from CHEQROOM

Hi Tracy,
Thanks for your review!
Let me know if there's anything we can do to make CHEQROOM even more enjoyable.

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

Jim Kosinsky

Great solution

Reviewed 2017-03-21

We previously used freeware to track media checkouts and distribution. Cheqroom has proven itself worth the cost with an intuitive, customizable solution that we now use daily. Aside from a few features we'd like added, we are very satisfied with the program.

Response from CHEQROOM

Hi Jim,

Thanks a lot for your feedback! Our team really appreciates hearing about your experience. Let us know if there's anything else we can do.

Cheers!

Georgia Dw

Love it! It makes me feel so organised and less stressed about keeping track of things.

Reviewed 2018-04-03

Pros
I love that you can have picture with each item, I was so stocked it syncs with the net so you don't have to take the photos yourself.

Cons

Response from CHEQROOM

Hey Georgia, Thank you so much for such a great review! So glad you are enjoying our app -- stay tuned for the upcoming features! :)
And as always, let us know how we can help you personalize it more and if you run into any trouble, we're here for you anytime! -Katalin

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Amy Hochstetler

It has been ok. The navigation to find items that are in bundled kits is not super easy.

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-04-03

Pros

Cons
The navigation to find items that are in bundled kits is not super easy. We had a few items stolen, and it was hard to find the exact item as they were parts of kits.

Response from CHEQROOM

Hi Amy, thank you for the feedback! I'm sorry to hear that you've had some issues with finding kits and certain items. Next time this happens, feel free to shoot me a message and I'll be happy to help out! All the best - Mathilde

Aggie Shahri

Easy to use and a great support system

Reviewed 2018-03-29

Cons

Response from CHEQROOM

Hey Aggie, Thanks so much for such a great review! Glad that you're enjoying our product -- Check out our new functionalities such as the auto notifications and reporting! let us know if we can help you with anything. -- Katalin

JuanCarlos Montes

Great Product

Reviewed 2017-03-22

It has worked great for us and other departments that use it. It is easy to understand and is a product that I will refer people to.

Response from CHEQROOM

Hi JuanCarlos,

Thanks for such a great review!

Our team is pleased to hear you like our software so much. Let us know if there's anything we can do to make your experience better.

Cheers,

Henk Schepens

Great tool that saves me a lot of time and money

Reviewed 2015-05-07

- Affordable - Easy to use - Flexible - Excellent customer service - Great value for money