Chondrion Reviews

4.8/5 (5 reviews)

Ben Spingarn

Great way to move past MVP to Enterprise Product

Reviewed 2019-08-19

Chondrion was brought in as our order management system. Were management more flexible it could have gone a lot faster. Chondrion enforces a very specific workflow that can be some work to change internally

Pros
The software is great for the end user. The colors could use some tweaks but other than that it is very nice. The end users have visibility into what they need, and roles are nicely segregated to keep the interface clean but powerful enough for fast and accurate input. Customer service Rep is also outstanding. If only ever vendor were as responsive and friendly.

Cons
Chondrion could really do with more flexibility in integration. Many more fully-fledged products include or integrate with an accounting system. User/admin documentation could also use an update, Rep was great for support but being able to Ctrl+F through a PDF would be great.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Alexis Aida

Expanded from Local to Worldwide

Reviewed 2019-05-22

Chondrion centralized all the functions of our business from inventory to order processing to fulfillment. At first, we were only hoping to connect our POS and online store, but Chondrion provided much more without any extra fees. As we've grown and learned more about the system, we always found that Chondrion already solved the problems we didn't even know we had.

Pros
It lets us sell our inventory at our store, web site, Amazon, ebay, and Google all at the same time. We can set different rules like pricing, communication templates, branding, and which products are offered for each marketplace.

Cons
There is no way to enter a POS order for a miscellaneous item with an unknown price and stock.

Mike S

Allows me to focus on running the business

Reviewed 2019-05-30

Pros
This software package allowed me to focus on running the day to day operations of our business. It scaled as our business grew and allowed us to decrease operating costs and increase revenue and profit by leveraging technology. It is very user friendly and was obviously designed by a team that understands the retail industry (online and brick and mortar).

Cons
I have nothing negative to report, Chondrion is a great package.

Rich J

My Artwork Reproductions on Amazon, ebay, Google, and my stores

Reviewed 2019-08-16

Pros
I can sell my inventory of artwork prints online, at my store, and our remote point of sale. Chondrion keeps everything in sync and manages my custom orders too. It even automatically drop-ships on-demand reproductions.

Cons
It was tedious to set up a new brand on Amazon. Entering all my data into the system initially was time consuming, but it was worth it.

Jeannette Dessingue

They really work with you!

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-08-16

Pros
Customer Support is very efficient at getting back to you.

Cons
Not as user friendly unless you are walked through.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10