CleanMyMac X Reviews - Page 8

CleanMyMac Review

Love it. Highly recommend. A must have for all Mac users.

Pros

If you're looking for an easy to use all in one cleaner and anti virus software for your Mac, this is the software for you. UI is sleek and attractive. UX is easy to follow and well thought through. Easy to understand and navigate. Favorite features: clearing cache, empty recycle bin, search and remove malware, maintenance scripts to free up RAM, purge DNS cache. Also there's the option to set a reminder to run CleanMyMac every week or month etc... so you never forget to run it and keep your Mac running in tip top shape.

Cons

Software is solid. It's a bit pricey as it's a subscription model (there's also a one-time purchase option) but the software does what it's supposed to do, it's chuck full of useful features and the development team continues to develop it.

A great way to keep your machine in optimum condition

Pros

I use my mac every day - and couldn't work without it. CmM is easy to install and simple to use. Just a couple of clicks once a week and the app does it stuff, cleaning out all the trash cans, freeing up valuable space on my hard drive, checking for malware and basically keeping my machine running like new.

Cons

It's hard to think of anything the app doesn't do that I would need. Regular updates seem to keep it fresh and it's never let me down.

A must have for Mac owners!

It's been great for all these years I've used it - around 7 years maybe. Customer support is absolutely great and fast, the app is updated all the time and it has a beautiful Mac like interface and easy to use. I don't use any Mac here in the company without it!

Pros

CleanMyMac X does an incredible job on scanning your Mac to make sure it's running at its best and rid of malware or files/apps that shouldn't be there. It also scans and cleans up junk weekly, in addition to providing a great bar top menu giving you a lot of info regarding your connection, ram memory available, CPU load and storage available. It's pretty complete.

Cons

It's hard to say because I really love it and I believe it's essential to have. They're always updating it and I feel like I'm being taken care of. So there's nothing I don't like about it.

I quit

Impossible or extremely time consuming to move to the Bug Sur Mac.

Pros

While I kept an older Mac operating, it worked fine. But I migrated to iMac 2021 silicon chip and getting it set up was such a pain, I quit trying.

Cons

could not migrate to my new computer. Bye bye.

Decepción con la última versión (4.11) de cleanmymac

Pros

Hasta ahora, todas las funciones són perfectas para limpiar el ordenador, incluso para restaurar los permisos.

Cons

Tengo instalado el sistema operativo 12.4. En la última versiónde cleanmymac 4.11, todas la funciones se han relentizado mucho. Llegando a durar más de 8 horas el análisis inteligente. No puedo utilizar la aplicación, debido a que necesito el ordenador para trabajar. Hasta ahora, y llevo más de 3 anós utilizando el software, el análisis solia durar unos minutos. Tenemos 3 ordenadores y en los 3 ha pasado lo mismo al instalar la última versión.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

Want a happy Mac? Use CleanMyMac.

CleanMyMac X has become part of my regular computer maintenance. Not because I'm having issues, but because I don't want to have any issues. I set up a monthly reminder to make sure I run it and I'm always surprised but what it finds and fixes. I can't imagine having a Mac without CleanMyMac X.

Pros

I first purchased CleanMyMac at the recommendation of a colleague when I was having issues with my computer not going to sleep. Not only did CleanMyMac fix that issue, but it also fixed several other issues I wasn't even aware of. It also optimized my computer making it run much faster. The interface is very clean and user-friendly making the software very easy to use, even for people who don't know much about computers.

Cons

For some reason, CleanMyMac kept starting up in trial mode. I had to enter my registration info several times before it finally stuck.

a very efficient and affordable way to keep my Mac running smoothly

It allowed me to keep my computer 'under control' when it comes to space management, duplicate files, malware, and overall system performance.

Pros

CleanMyMac X does a great job cleaning up and speeding up ram and cache, finding duplicate files, and keeping your storage free of clutter (among other things). The app is intuitive, user-friendly, and self-explanatory (nothing to worry about as far as understanding what each button is for). I used not to like CleanMyMac, but the company gained my trust back after with the latest version. The developers...

Cons

I haven't found anything I am not happy with.

A must have for your Mac

Super easy to use and worth every penny!

Pros

CleanMyMac will protect your computer at the same time as it helps you maximize the potential you computer has.

Cons

Cant think of anything that I would change about the software.