All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Co-construct Reviews

Outstanding Customer Service

I have been extremely impressed with the Co-Construct customer service team members. They respond in a very timely fashion and work hard to be sure that they understand our questions and to give us as many working options as possible. As far as I am concerned, the customer service team sets a standard all companies should aspire to. Thanks!!

Pros

We use Co-Construct to track our leads/prospective customers and the next steps in the estimating and sales process. It is so nice to have all this information is in one place. We also use Co-Construct as the main communications platform between our team and the homeowners, designers, and architects for each project. The tracking features are wonderful in a business where things are changing constantly and there are often several people involved in most decisions. We are implementing project scheduling next. I have used this module before and it is very helpful and intuitive. Being able to access the program in the field through phones and tablets is also a huge help.

Makes my job easier

Pros

The estimates for cost and time are surprisingly accurate .The ability to schedule in advance is great for coordination . They also provide a portal that makes it easier for customers to reach out with questions or requests .

Cons

You can't directly tag other members and the discussion we have involve a lot of going back and forward .

Amazing software for building

Co Construct potentially saves us another project manager or employee salary to manage scheduling and selections. When set up properly it saves hours of communication time & potential issues.

Pros

We love how everything is in one place for both client and us. It tracks everything we need.

Cons

If it could do one thing better for us it would be interact with Xero better.

This reviewer only left a rating

We are a custom home Building company that focuses on “one – off” custom homes and the occasional remodel. We are a very small company - just my wife and I. We needed a system to help us manage the job schedules, client selections and the day-to-day issues that come up. I have always utilized technology and look at it as a “tool” just as a carpenter uses a hammer. I had tried similar web-based systems...

Transform Your Business

The process of integration with Co-construct can vary depending on your business, but for the majority of building contractors this will help you transform the way you do business. It is works hand in hand with the professional coaching we have been getting for our company. The initial training is imperative, and their ongoing support is prompt, professional, and courteous. The responsiveness to development needs has been great.

Pros

Consolidation of communication between customers, trade partners, and staff. The integrated lead to warranty tracking of a client is fantastic.

Cons

The lack of integration with Google Calendar, has created logistical complications for us. We eagerly anticipate this development.

The iCal integration (for Google calendar, Outlook, etc...) is in the planning stages now. So, we're glad you're happy with the system and stay tuned for your feature request!

This reviewer only left a rating

As a small custom home builder, one of the biggest challenges of getting a project started was getting my clients through the selection process and tracking all communications and changes. Co-construct has made this process much easier by allowing my clients to see all of their options and how they affect their budget. They can make their choices on the selections page, and there is no confusion or...

Cons

This is the 4th software we have purchased, and we're staying!

The software is growing as we grow, so I don't think we'll ever outgrow it. They are constantly adding new innovative features that make it easier and easier to use.

Pros

Customer Support, constantly growing software. We are having trouble finding the time in our busy schedules to implement all the features! The parts we have started to use have helped us manage more jobs, making us even more busy. I can't wait to see what we can do with all of the features in place! Also, they make it easy to get started with no contract to pay for.

Cons

There are just a few little tweaks we'd love to see on the overall Task Manager - like being able to filter the schedule to just the "milestones".

Its about time!

I love it!! implementing its use while starting a new contracting business has made my life so much less stressful than the last time I did this without CoConstruct.

Pros

keeps all my job organized makes it super easy to set up new jobs, no multiple entries. awesome customer interface makes me look very professional and actually helps sell jobs. full log of all messages and other correspondence between myself and customers means no he said she said mis understandings as project progresses. make it simple to issue and get approvals for change orders.

Cons

mobil app needs some improvements I wish there was an app that worked well with my I pad.

If you’re not implementing this, you’re falling behind

We used co construct for a few months, and left. Biggest mistake! We are not in the process of full integrating it into our company. We lost so much time an opportunity. Wish I had done this earlier

Pros

Everything in one place Many features Always improving Co construct is a great platform for renovators and builders alike. We are a general contractor, and this has been game changing for us

Cons

Takes time to implement It need o be made a habit to work The cost in the level of complexity. This is not really a problem other than you HAVE to to commit to the program. It is easy to star off with the basics ( daily logs, schedule etc.) but to get the real value you have to put in the effort

This reviewer only left a rating

Our firm specializes in full service design/build projects. As such, there are many details we need to identify, organize and manage in order to successfully prepare a project for construction. We utilized a variety of programs to communicate with our clients, define scope of work, budgets, selections and schedule. We were looking for a single source that would integrate these efforts into one...

Cons

Great software, great support.

Our experience with CoConstruct has been a very positive one thus far. The support staff is great and has been more than willing to eagerly answer all of our questions during implementation. CoCamp is very helpful and motivating. The team at this company has set up a great model for success for themselves and their clients by staying involved in the learning process until they are sure you are understanding...

This reviewer only left a rating

As a former custom home builder that entered the remodel market to survive in 2008, I was not surprised to find that when I went from building eight homes a year to remodeling 40 or 50 projects a year, my life would change. However, prior to finding Co-construct my life took on a never ending cycle of phone calls and emails everyday to arrange and rearrange every one's schedule. It became a grind. After...

Co-Camp

Great experience, really interesting to be in a room full of people with all types of experience and all types of home building/renovating businesses. This tool is great but clearly has many layers that will take time to full integrate into our business. Starting one step at a time and going from there. I think at least 3 days would have been better with more time for hand on application as well as a plan to roll out to the rest of the team at home who may or may not be tech-savvy. Facilitators and atmosphere were 10++, well rolled out for such a large group. Left me anxious to get going with this ...

Pros

Depth of the software and the fact that it continues to evolve. Facilitators and location 10++. Loved the energy and the real-time testimonials from the guest speaker and fellow classmates. Good practical discussions and loves of idea sharing for roll out use in the field.

Cons

Still some glitches that we need to work out (time clock). Too early for me to really give more than that as I am not sure if it is me or the product at this point, need to spend some real time with it so I can roll it out and get going with it.

A fantastic tool, built by someone in the business, with over the top amazing quick response customer service.

By far the best software purchase experience I have ever had since I started purchasing software in the mid 1980's. They have flexible pricing. The information for each job is available on any platform, so field workers have instant access. I love the push notifications to clients and field to keep people informed. CoConstruct is the best investment you can make in your business.

Pros

This is a management tool allowing incremental implementation. The customer support responds in minutes. The instruction sessions are very helpful. There is a help button on every screen that leads to text, video or customer support that actually has the answers! They have raised the bar to help new users get up to speed. We are implementing accross our estimating, sales and production teams in just weeks. They have exceeded my expectations.

Cons

I wish the scheduling was a little more robust. The minimum unit is man days. I am used to man hours which allows scheduling accuracy and multiple tasks on different projects in the same day. They are working on that.

Best Construction Software Around

Pros

Keeps all project data in one place. No more hunting around for selections, messages, client changes, etc. Schedule componet is excellent. Keeps the client informed at all times, what is happening. App is very handy as well. Customer support is unbelievibly fast. Rarley on hold and emails are answered same day.

Cons

This service continues to separate us from others and sells our projects to the clients!

Pros

The service excels at presenting an open communication dialog with clients. From photos to budgets and schedules, client feel like they always have access and information.

Cons

We do not like the limited information in app form. Therefor we really just use the full version in a web browser on our smaller devices.

Great Program for Contracting Needs

Pros

This program offers a lot of different features that can help keep anyone's business running smoothly. Co-construct helps keep everyone on the same page with communication, from our internal team of workers, subcontractors, and clients. Everything can be done in one place, from scheduling, to estimates, to photos of the job site. The Co-construct team is very helpful, knowledgeable, and overall a great support system. They are very speedy to help with any problems you may have and always work their hardest to find a solution.

Cons

The only down fall we've discovered with Co-construct is that we haven't found a way to make a master calendar for the company. The scheduling system for each project is fantastic, but there doesn't seem to be a way to cohesively merge all the schedules together.

Joe -- Thanks for the great feedback, and I've got great news. Our Task Manager feature allows you to do exactly what you're looking for, where you can see and manage the tasks across all (or just certain groups) of projects in calendar, Gantt, and list form. It's perfect for seeing overall progress or checking resource conflicts between jobs. You can even use the Task Manager in our mobile app to get that same cross-project info while you're on the run. We'll have one of our team members get in touch to show you everything you need.

Co-construct is awesome

Pros

The very best think is the incredible support, which started for me before the sale. I was evaluating options and only Co-construct told me truthfully what they do well - client communication and project management of related info - and what the don't do so well, like CRM marketing stuff. The competition claimed to do other things, but upon investigation we discovered they may do more, but do it way worse. Co-construct does what they promise and support is unbelievably good and prompt. They have made quick videos to explain how to do things we had trouble with and are always friendly.

Cons

Not really a criticism of the product, but everything has a learning curve. I suggest their co-camp, a great way to get a head-start because this program offers A LOT of features that will take time to learn.

Fantastic program, even better customer service!

Keep up the stellar customer service and product upgrades!

Pros

CoConstruct has the best customer service I've ever experienced, with any program, and I've used a lot! Love the branded interface for clients.

Cons

There is a lot to learn, it takes time. I've been using CoConstruct for over a year and I am still learning new things. That's not necessarily a bad thing, there are a lot of features, but it does take quite a bit of time to learn it all if you're doing it on your own.

Great Product

Great Product! I would recommend for any home builder or general contractor

Pros

Communication that it provides you with between you and your client are great. It makes it a great point of reference if the client does not remember their choice or product selection. Also great for change orders. Its instant so the client always remains updated.

Cons

The only con I would say is the variety of tabs, I like quick and simple. Possibly too many options to complete one task.

The system is user friendly and easy to use.

Pros

Support service is first rate. System is logical and a degree of simplicity and yet allows complexity should you wish to use it to it's fullest potential. The dashboard makes it easy to see what is overdue and needs attention. Great that you have the ability to see what the clients sees as well.

Great communication tool.

We have struggled for years keeping track of the many details that go along with a complex construction project and CoConstruct provides us with a detailed platform to stay organized.

Pros

I appreciate how the CoConstruct software allows us to communicate with our clients and stay on top of the many decisions that need to be made during the construction process.

Cons

Not all of our clients or subs have been tech savvy enough to make good use of the software.

Things Just got Easier.

If you manage a heavy volume of customer and staff Co-Construct is a must have! It truly will make you enjoy your job again with less stress and a peace of mind.

Pros

I really like how the App keeps Customers, Contractors, Sales, & Management all in the loop with every single job from start to finish. I now have happier customers & staff alike, along with shorter/quicker project run times with less total errors than ever before.

Cons

Co-Construct really has no faults across the board, if any problems arise they have training videos to help walk you through it and best of all the customer service is excellent to assist in any way they can.

Simple and Self Explanatory

Pros

The frequent additions as well as video webinars that explain how to grow in your everyday business as well as how to develop and maintain efficiency.

Cons

I don't like the fact that I have to add up my hours and specifically remember to switch to overtime; we live in a fast pace world and I have to clock in and out of several different jobs frequently as apposed to trying to add up my minutes to find out when I should be payed overtime or not.. Co Construct would do leaps and bounds to automatically calculate each persons time for the week and be personally able to install (depending on location) when overtime is due

Best Overall Construction Management Software

Overall Co-Construct was a better fit for us than builder trend which we tried for about a month or two. The pricing structure of Co-Construct fit our business far better.

Pros

There are several pros to the software but I would have to say the customer support is the number one thing that stood out to us...especially early on.

Cons

The software is pretty good, but at times can feel just a little "clunky" (not refined...especially some of the "choices" and "specs and selections" areas.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.