CompliCheck

Compliance management & tracking solution

CompliCheck Reviews

Must Have for all companies

I have been using compliance automation solutions for almost 5 years and have experienced almost every compliance solution in the market. I was initially sceptical when I saw their prices (too low to be true) as most of the solutions I have used are at least 15 to 20 times more expensive. When I actually used the system it was an amazing experience for me. It seems to be a system designed by these folks after reviewing all competitors and making a system that has best of all. I am not sure how they are making money as these prices are way too low but I cannot complain :) 2 Thumbs up for an awesome product at such disruptive prices.

Pros

Just Awesome. It has a repository which is accurate and comprehensive. It is much quicker to onboard (took me 30 seconds instead of 2 hours to add one location phew!). Interfaces are clean. Reports excellent. Everything is awesome

Cons

Nothing I can point out. Still wondering how are they making money with these prices (but not complaining)

Awesome Compliance Tool

We are using CompliCheck for managing and tracking our statutory compliance. There were so many compliance tasks that we were not aware of and after getting CompliCheck our compliance is now streamlined. The system is very easy to use as mostly it is dashboard driven and you never have to leave the dashboard for most of the activities. It is a value for money product. Overall experience has been great

Pros

Easy to use. Good content. Very user friendly. Value for money.

Best Compliance Tracking System

We have been using CompliCheck for the last 2 months and found it very useful. Initially we were very skeptical as their prices were very low but after using their system I found it very useful. At these prices I think they are going to kill the competition as most of their competitors are charging 10 times and are not offering all the features that CompliCheck is offering. I just hope that their pricing doesn't change in future. Their Knowledge base is excellent.

Pros

Compliance Repository is excellent Pricing is very low Support is excellent Reporting is good

Cons

Reminder Email needs to be improved further and have more charts on email

Thanks for the feedback. We will work on improving the email formatting.

Best Compliance Solution

I used complicheck and found it most simple solution. The price is very low and has all the features that I need.

Pros

Easy to Use Low Cost Latest Compliances Professional support Value for money

Cons

Need more features in Trial Share invitation code quicker

Thanks Ashish. We are speeding up the invitation process.

Finally an affordable Compliance Tracker Software

I found getting registered time consuming, I had to wait for an invite. Once I got past that hurdle, it was a breeze, the tool is automated. and really fast. Just one click to create all the compliance for my office. I would give the product 10/10 for functionality and ease of use, and would strongly recommend to everyone.

Pros

Ease of use, and comprehensive features.

Cons

I had to wait for customer service, I had a confusion on how to use a feature, and the phone number provided for customer care wasn't toll free.

Best Compliance Tracking System

CompliCheck is simply the best compliance solution available today. I have tried many but found this tool easiest to use. Simple interfaces, minimum steps and quick enrolment. Not to forget their prices that are 1/10 of the competition and features better than most. Value for money.

Cool Compliance Tool - I love it

I subscribed to Starter Edition and l really like it. Their new Dashboard is really cool, with all the graphs you can get the entire picture in one snapshot. Content is also good and very informative. 7000 Rs well spent. Good job!