Additional information for CONSELF
Key features of CONSELF
View All Features
- 3D simulation
- Design analysis
- Interactive result comparison
- Turbulence modeling
- Mathematical modeling
- Computational fluid dynamics (CFD)
- Steady & transient simulations
- Laminar & turbulent regimes
- Incompressible & compressible fluids
- Multi-phase flows
- Passive scalar transport & heat transfer
- Finite element analysis (FEA)
- Linear static analysis
- Non-linear & dynamic analysis
- Modal analysis & natural frequencies
- CAD pre-processing & meshing
- CAD upload/import
- Hexahedral meshing
- Tetrahedral meshing
- Automation, refinement & boundary layer
- Results post-processing
- Online visualization
- Guided workflow
- Multiple file format support
For CFD simulations, users can select laminar or turbulent flow models based on the fluid flow Reynolds number, with steady-state and transient solvers available, and the ability to analyze rotating, single and multiphase flows, flows-with-particles, and porous media models.
Static and dynamic FEA simulations can be run, with elastic and plastic materials behavior, allowing users to carry out linear static analysis, non-linear and dynamic analysis, modal analysis and natural frequencies estimations.
3D CAD models can be imported or uploaded, with support for a range of file formats including STEP, IGES, OBJ, STL, and IFC (Building Information Module).
Computational grids can be created with an automated workflow, and users can control mesh quality for optimum accuracy.
Solution files from completed simulations can be downloaded for local post-processing if required.