Contractbook

Automated contract lifecycle management platform for SMB’s

visit website

Contractbook Reviews

Pros

Its a great platform and they provide superb support. As they continue to develop functions and improve the UI/ UX this will be one of the best platforms out there.

aaron f.

Ease of use: This product is easy to navigate within and super optimized for the user. If answers needed for the use, the chat support is always responding quickly and with a smile.

Mads W.

I have been using Contractbook ever since I discovered it. It turns out to be super easy to use and secure to send contracts and offers to my customers.

Georgi Y.

Cons

Sometimes it is difficult to find some buttons and features. It is a minor thing but still frustrates me sometimes.

Georgi Y.

That the price suddenly gets higher and my accesses get more limited.

charlotte m.

I would really miss it if it wasn't there tomorrow.

Alex D.

4.7

Easy to use, reliable and quick

Pros

Easy to set up documents, edit them and request signatures. The team has found it really easy to organize the document afterwards and request multiple signatures. The SMS feature for notifications and signing it is awesome!

Cons

None so far. We're looking forward to the next features!

Great software with good integration capabilities

We have successfully used Contractbook to automate much of our patient sign up process, saving us time and money

Pros

The integration with Zapier is extremely helpful and works well

Cons

Doesn't have as many features as some other esignature tools in the marketplace, but does everything that we really need it to do, and does it well

Proffesional apperance

Easy to manage contract signing

Pros

Easy to use and understandable. Nice to have an overview of all of our contracts

Cons

The change between editing and filling out data.

Great all around tool

Pros

It fits all our signature proceses from HR, Finance, GDPR and Sales processes. With Contractbook we have all our contracts in one place, and most importantly it speeds up our sales process.

Cons

It would be awesome to be able to send our contract from our email setup, and the quoting process could be smoother and more graphically interesting.

A winner team

Pros

The flexibility, ease of use and on-point support makes it, at least for me, a no brainer. All our contracts are digital and managede through Contractbook. Sending contracts between lawyers, shareholders and employees has gone from being tedious to automated - a win win for everyone involved.

Cons

The features around managing contracts are constantly improved and at the time of writing they're all working in a smooth and intuitive manner. So if i had to point out a pain point it would be the lack of Single Sign on.

Contractbook has helped us in streamlining various processes

Contractbook provides an easy-to-use contract management platform that has helped us in both the onboarding phase of new co-workers as well as in the sales process when closing new customers. Contractbook proved much more reliable than our previous contract management software and with new features coming out all the time, the platform is constantly pushing what is expected of contract management platforms.

Pros

Everything. From user management to the whole process of building and sending a contract. Everything is super smooth and it just works.

Cons

Hm. Initially we were a bit confused about the use of templates, but after playing around with the platform we realized how to work with the feature.

Very professional

Since I am running my business alone, the time and the costs are of the essence. I have been spending hours and hours on market research because in legal issues one needs to be extremely careful. It all adds a great deal to one's business reputation. So far, this app ticked all boxes: to the point, professional, easy to operate, no nonsense. And I am still using it for free.

Pros

A reputable platform for legal signings; professional look and feel; easy and highly intuitive; allows customisation; essential templates for agreements; can add own logo on agreements; quick and enjoyable.

Cons

Needs formatting if you paste in your own text and want it to look as in your original Word doc; attachments (such as annexes) are available only to paying subscribers.

Contractbook is a great alternative

its a great platform and they provide superb support. as they continue to develop functions and improve the UI/ UX this will be one of the best platforms out there. i highly recommend it over other competing platforms.

Pros

version history and commenting is great. most of platforms dont have this or not very useful. for contract negotiation Contractbooks functions are excellent.

Cons

intuitive interface - as its a new product the UX/ UI is still being refined. its a little hard to find things at times.

Works for me!

I only send a few contracts to clients currently and used docsketch previously. I have a Lifetime sub with them and as much as it's good - the signing confused my small business clients to a degree. Contractbook is striaghtforward in that way as it's by sms and contracts can be signed from any device.

Pros

Easy interface - most importantly easy signing by (free) sms by clients.

Cons

I can't say as limitations are due to being on a free account. However, it would be good to specify in the client email that sms aren't charged.

Now we can trust the profiles

Pros

It is a really good system and we got a solution where we can validate alee our user and be sure of everything everyone in our system are who they pretend to be. We are very satisfied and it will be a long cooperation with us

Cons

I can not really find anything on the point, they just deliver on every level

Great product, minor issues

Works really well and we don't have a better alternative other than keeping contracts physically in a drive, which is not the best. Our organization is not 100% ready to do the whole digital signature thing and neither is our partners which is where the product is lacking the most.

Pros

Easy to get into and implement. It's scalable and it's team configuration works well.

Cons

Few UX-wise issues: Unable to share contracts in an easy way with non-contractbook users. (Print PDF feature, please) I understand why, but it's not very clever that it's so oriented towards using contractbook. Plenty of companies still require a physical signature and here contractbook is missing out in terms of just storing the contracts. There could be more ease of use in just using the product. (More search features (Search for names, content of contracts, etc.)

Before you Buy

It's easy, thats the main take-away. I was introduced to the platform during a demo-presentation, which was almost superfluous, since it's ridicolously easy to use the platform. - the support team and sales rep are also polite and flexible in helping me get onboarded. I've sent a small of 10 contracts and it take very little time, while I can trust that the documents are kept in storage, handled and filed according to my tags. it's very nice.

Pros

it's easy and it comes with a lot of templates which is easy to customize. especially the digital signature and that the counter-party can edit, review or accept the contract as part of the workflow.

Cons

It would be nice, if they could offer a way to create more templates on demand or if they expanded their services abit more in regards to counselling, since it already have saved me a couple 1000DKK by using contractbook and I would like to continue doing so as my company expands.

Easy

overall good

Pros

Easy to learn, easy to create contracts, easy to logon, easy and safe to send and sign

Cons

That the price suddenly gets higher and my accesses get more limited.

Super easy and manageable

Quick and efficient way to get your contracts signed - paperless!

Pros

It's very easy to set up and customize templates. The function with a text based password is flawless. You can see if the other party has seen your documents, send reminders and much more.

Cons

I had some difficulties with formatting and editing old versions of contracts - this has now been dealt with.

Efficient, easy and fast - very satisfied

Contractbook saves us a lot of time and makes the signing process way more efficient. It is also easier to keep track of documents and processes and it is a very user friendly product. We are overall very satisfied with Contractbook!

Pros

The software is super easy to use, very intuitive and saves a lot of time, when it comes to contract preparations, signing processes, etc.

Cons

I would like to have a feature, where it is possible to save different companies and signers in "contacts" with the same email address. We have a group of companies, consisting of 4 different brands and our CFO/CHRO would need 4 different email addresses and verified accounts, if we want to save his details in "contacts".

Awesome product

It's been really great. I would really miss it if it wasn't there tomorrow!

Pros

Super easy to get started. Has a Zapier integration which enables it to scale really well. And great customer support when I need help. What's not to like?

Cons

I needed to understand their template system - it wasn't intuitive right from the start.

Best contract management solution out there

Using it for employment contracts, sales deals, ownership documents and much more. No limits to what you can do with the product!

Pros

I love they way they build their product, not only thinking about the signing process, but also the entire management part. The pricing is also the best i've seen in this space in a long while. Use the product for employment contracts, sales contracts, anything with contracts.

Cons

Honestly theres not much bad to say, but i would love an ability to build better pricing tables so that the price was shown in a more salesy way. Havent impacted the conversion rate yet, so not a pressing problem imo.

ContractBook is a great tool for us!

ContractBook is solving a very important aspect for us :To be able to have many independent people access the contracts without having to login on ContractBook. The integration with zapier (and therefore typeform, zendesk, gmail etc.) makes our contract flow very convenient and effective. Definitely recommendable.

Pros

It matches the needs we have in terms of contract signing. For us it's great that people outside our organization can send contracts without accessing the website.

Cons

The layout options for contracts, it's not that user-friendly to edit. The fact that we cannot update contracts across users in the organization without sending new versions could also be something that could be improved.

Legal help for a small business

I have been using your platform for over a year now, and it's just so easy to use. The templates make is so easy to producing our own terms and conditions, easy to make letter of intent, new agreements. And the easy signature feature is making the process easy and smooth. No more emails back and forth. Or even worse - hopeless print! So - thank you very much for at specific good solution.

Pros

Templates to create my own legal documents The signature flow - easy to use

Cons

After several try to upload PDF - but a small issue, thats quickly forgotten

I am satisfied with this product

Once you get to know the system, it is very simple. Also to create new contracts. There is always room for improvement.

Pros

The digital signature, and that you can have the text copied automatically to other parts of the contract

Cons

When typing the employee's name in the beginning, I would like the name to be copied automatic (Just as you can in the rest of the contract) so I don't have to type the name again on the last page.

Outstanding contract handling

It's a super nice tool for handling our contracts worldwide and give us solid legal documentation in just a few clicks. We are looking into doing full integrations for our CRM system too, in order to connect and automate all aspects of the contract flow.

Pros

It's easy to get started and get your contracts nd out and signed by our partners and customers. We are also looking into some greater automation for auto send and auto onboarding our users, with this solution.

Cons

I was a bit confused at the start in regard of how to actually do the templates. But when i figured it out, it turned out to be quit easy.

Essential for businesses that want to digitize their contracts and deals

Easy to use and a must for businesses that want to control its contracts

Pros

Simple and easy to use. There is templates for all relevant business scenariois i have come across. Also it is possible to create named mandatory fields in the contracts so it is possible to use the contract in workflows afterwards

Cons

I havent found any things i dont like about the software.

Super system for contracts

Great

Pros

Userfriendly. Working flawless. Great support.

Cons

Nothing yet, All our employees using the system is Happy.

The best personal and kind service

Pros

I really appreciate the extremely kind and personal service. When [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] answers your questions outside ordinary opening hours in the late night and helps to fix an issue, you realise how dedicated contractbook is to support you in your work and business. Moreover the software is very user friendly and intuitive, also for your clients and people with poor computer skills.

Cons

I really dont have any comments to this section.

Review Retio

Overall a good experience, it helps us collect our contract and have them in one portal. the increase in price was to large for existing users.

Pros

The ability to make contract easy, standard and to be able to sign them

Cons

We can't really collect material with the forms in a smart way.