Corrigo Enterprise Reviews

Pros

The Appearance and ease of use make it pleasurable to use, because all navigation controls are visible, clear and accessible.

Marla V.

David B.

Tamara M.

Ingrid I.

The only con I can think of is that if you input some information wrong in MRI.

Ingrid I.

David B.

4.3

Easy to use and a great productivity and analytics enhancement

Great productivity and profitability enhancer for our team. Excellent tool for tenants. Really a must have!

Pros

Easy to use for both team and clients. Many reporting tools to extract data into presentation format.

Cons

Could be slow at times. Lots of clicking and waiting.

Corrigo is the easiest software company to work with. They listen to your needs & provide solutions.

Corrigo gives us the ability to track/manage spend, techs, maintenance schedules.

Pros

My company uses the system to manage restaurant facility management work orders. We have internal techs and use external vendor. We can use the system to manage our PM schedules and contacts, track tech time and mileage, grade vendors, and manage our assets. Plus, Corrigo has a highly robust reporting module that can give you high level and granular data on absolutely everything in the system. We are...

Cons

My company is currently on an older version of Corrigo 7.9. We can't wait to be upgraded to 9.x. 7.9 has a somewhat unappealing user interface that isn't the easiest to use. There are not dashboard and the search tools are not great. 7.9 is only usable with Internet Explorer and with the Corrigo mobile app (which is really only for techs). The workflow on alerts is lacking flexibility and is difficult to configure the way we want. 9.x fixes these issues and we can't wait for it!

Dont meet dealines for Projects

There has to be something better out there.

Pros

A few good knowledgeable staff members. A good product if you don't want it customized. Price is decent also.

Cons

Projects are never completed on time. There are no tech notes or documents created when customizing their program to work for your company. Only a few good knowledgeable staff members. Emails are not answered in timely manner. If you tell them they are failing they don't want to hear it.

Great software for a smnall company

Our company is a Mechanical Contractor, which primarily means that we deal with heating and air conditioning systems. About 95% of our business is commercial and the balance is residential. We use Quickbooks for our bookkeeping and we wanted a service management program that meshed well with quickbooks. Our search led us to the Corrigo Field Service Management program, among others. After looking...

Pros

Very easy to use in the field and the customer support team is absolutely first rate. I don't know if the company will allow this in the review, but my rep has given me fantastic help whenever I've needed it and she is the primary reason why I am a Corrigo customer.

Cons

The program has several drawbacks, with the biggest being its very poor search function. In most programs that i am familiar with, searching for a customer, for example, is pretty simple. If you put it something that is close to the way the customer was entered, the file will come up. With this program, you must enter the search box exactly the same way the customer was entered into the program...

Awesome tool to have, easy to use, and tech friendly

It allows me to manage the facility needs more accurately. I like that my equipment techs can document their work not only through inputting notes but by also attaching pictures to show the repairs made.

Pros

It allows the administrator to track work orders, check on progress of open work orders, and track tech activity. A very valuable part that I really like is the ability to see the history of a location and dial down to the piece of equipment. This has proven to be very helpful when assessing whether it is better to replace a piece of equipment or replace due to the maintenance history.

Cons

One thing that is lacking is the ability to approve Vendor Quotes on the mobile app. It would be nice to have that ability. Currently when a vendor submits a quote I can only access it through the desktop version.

The use of Corrigo has been a great addition to our company, our vendor pool and our employees.

Cross company / vendor mass management. I can oversee everything with the touch of a button! Now we can oversee every service call for every property we have (currently 110 locations) , we can now also actually pay our vendors on time!

Pros

User friendly, very customizable to our needs, gives us the ability to manage multiple vendors across our entire state. It also has allowed us to go paperless! We now have the ability to quickly process work orders, manage them and also manage the invoice submission, approval and payment process more effectively. Caveats are Equipment, warranty and COI management.

Cons

Wish our vendors were not charged for the use of the system since we already pay into it. That being said, some of our vendor were already on Corrigo when we implemented this.

Overall great product and valuable for our business

It helps schedule and maintain warranty work. Keeps it organized and gets the details out to those who need it. I wish we could figure out how to have it re-email work orders when we update them or change the dates.

Pros

It's relatively very easy to use and powerful. I really like how you can make your own custom reports to analyze data.

Cons

It only really works on Microsoft Windows Explorer. Some of our customers wish the portal they request service on looked better and was a little more user friendly. On multiple requests they don't like all the pull down menus. I also wish we would have paid to integrate it into our accounting software to create PO's. Also an updated version of the letter writing would be nice, it seems really old technology there.

User Friendly

Pros

Once there was training on all the functions of the software it was much easier to navigate. What I like most about the software is it's dependability. The site is always working and the field reps love the app. We just wish we can send WOs from the app.

Cons

One of the customer rep has been pleasant to work with but referred us to their Customer Support email for any further assistance and that's when the communication started to fall off. Having all communication done by email when it would be easier to talk on the phone to explain it would be helpful. I asked to talk on the phone with support and because of the time zones the call was missed. So the least thing I like is the Customer Support.

I work with Corrigo on a daily basis.

More efficiency from our invoice processing. More accountability in what is being repaired at our stores.

Pros

The checks and balances between the field and home office of our company. We can see if a store is not following through and getting their invoices paid. The ease of the approval system.

Cons

If we add a new vendor our stores cannot find that vendor unless we create a test work order or we auto-assign the vendor. Old work orders that were never invoiced, from 2015 and 2016, cannot be canceled easily.

Corrigo does a great job at tracking Work Orders in an easy-to-use way.

Excellent tracking of all Work Orders for our maintenance technicians around the country.

Pros

Corrigo has a rich history of good customer service and flexible, yet advanced, technology. They produced the first Apple/iOS app that we used in production to get a quick win on the Apple device investment.

Cons

Our current version only works in Internet Explorer although I hear that the upgrade to Corrigo Enterprise from CorrigoNet will solve the issue.

Great functionality

Accountability.

Pros

The improvements and willingness of Corrigo Directors to take advice from users. The functionality of being able to use it on many internet platforms is great. I like the reporting features as well.

Cons

I feel that the app side for Technicians is underdeveloped. I would like to use more than one page at a time when on Corrigo. Something like Tabs would be great for moving thru stores and/or different aspects of Corrigo. ie looking at work orders and opening another tab to run a report.

Our experience with the software itself has been pretty positive.

Pros

The thing I like the most is the freedom I have to make changes within the system. I appreciate the extensive the reporting features and the capabilities to export to different formats. Also, any time I have contacted the actual customer service department, they have been extremely helpful.

Cons

I wish that there was more documents and help guides available outside of the help search feature to use and distribute to our team and employees. I have found more guides and documents by doing random google searches online than on the Corrigo website.

Nice work order tracking system for large organizations.

Users can easily place and track work orders. Back-end staffs can manage the work orders on computers and their mobile devices.

Pros

Intuitive design for end user to place and track work orders. Customizable to fit any type of customers.

Cons

Back end design is a little bit complicated. Corrigo support was able to help through the design and provide spreadsheet template for importing data.

We use Corrigo for creating work orders and keeping track of PMs.

Pros

Corrigo has been great for tracking PM's and easy to fill out a work order when the PM has been completed.

Cons

I find creating reports to be a little clunky and not necessarily intuitive. If the process could be streamlined and more user friendly that would be great.

Corrigo

I like how you can see navagation within the system.

Pros

I like how the system predicts options and inputs them for you.

Cons

I don't like how you have to click on each option besides scrolling with your keypad.

Not enough Service Provider Integration

Pros

Easy to use interface for end users. Makes updating clients easy.

Cons

There are limitations with the integrations to 3rd party software that hinder efficiency.

Functionality and efficiency

Very recommended for multi family business

Pros

This software works great with other softwares as MRI, transferring information for tenants and applicants as well with ServicePro. I work in Proerry manangement and it is very efficient with dates and calendars too.

Cons

The only con I can think of is that if you input some information wrong in MRI . Corrigo will pick it up and work with that date , the same issue if an email was input wrong in MRI then Corrigo will receive the wrong email.

It is very quick and easy to use

I can communicate effectively with my team on the field and with service providers

Pros

Cons

There are features that are missing, such as searching for historical data specific to assets in order to determine real costs.

Corrigo Review

We use this program in our Company on a daily basis, we do Water Treatment for Well Systems. I was a little concerned when this Software was presented to us at first, but it turned out to be great! Easy to understand and use, very good customer service every time we approach them with questions. We are very pleased with this product, would absolutely recommend getting it!!!

Cons

Ease of use, could do more

Easy to learn and use, could have some more features

Pros

Cons

Could have some more features such as integrated GPS

Great product and very valuable

Pros

Good application with good user experience, also the user interface is good. This is a great product if you don't want to customize. Corrigo Enterprise CMMS have some feature missing but nothing important.

corrigo

The software works for us for the most part. Wish there were some different features. and some of the features would be more user friendly.

Easy flow with program

i would recommend this program to starter companies

Pros

Cons

need better mapping and routing optimazations