CourtReserve Logo

CourtReserve

Software for managing clubs and players

CourtReserve Reviews - Page 3

Look no further beyond CourtReserve

It's a very robust application and if that is not enough, the service is outstanding, not only with support, but the CourtReserve staff is very interested in hearing your suggestions or challenges and turning them into future enhancements. If you are assessing different systems, definitely include CourtReserve in your analysis and it very likely will be your top choice.

Pros

The applications is so feature rich and they are continually improving it, so its hard to pick just one. However, what I like most about CourtReserve is the administration features of the product. I previously used an alternate application before switching to CourtReserve and that applications took me 12+ hours to set up a season (few months) of weekly pickleball events. That same process took me about 2 hours with CourtReserve and further more if I needed to extend the season in the prior system it would take me another 12+ hours (and very prone to errors), whereas CourtReserve is easily extended and would take less than 2 hours. Also the restrictions for events and the flexibility and variety of restrictions is very good with CourtReserve and saved our organization tons of time.

Cons

It's hard to say what I like least. I honestly cannot think of anything at the moment because whatever shortfall there is the CourtReserve staff is very willing to fill that gap.

By far the best software out there!

The experience has been amazing. The customer service from the start has been top notch. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his staff have done a tremendous job with building this software. Thank you so much!

Pros

Court Reserve has so many features. I love the ability to set up all the features according to what is needed for our club. The staff constantly works to improve the software and add more features. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team have an amazing customer service and always take in consideration the clubs’ problems by trying to solve them with new features. They always try to enhance the software and their main mission is to help everyone. I cannot thank them enough for what they have done.

Cons

We would love to have push notifications so members can have quicker access to all the information they need.