Key Features of DASH Aviation
- Full-feature Accounting module with 7 sub-modules
- Financial statements and reports, budget monitoring etc
- Revenue Accounting sub-module within Accounting
- Ticket auditing and electronic ticket interfacing tools
- Print barcode labels for parts received and workorders
- Component tracking, inspection logging, oil consumption etc
- Manhour/parts usage tracking and costing per workorder
- Electronic part requests, inventory pick tickets & purchases
- Online access to crew and flight scheduling
- Features flight tracking within a real time environment
- Forecast training requirements on a variety of parameters
- Define all static tables based on individual user needs
- Log detailed crew information records and contact details
- Track crew qualification hours by aircraft type
- Interfaces to ACARS and other electronic systems
DASH Aviation software spans a family of modular systems based on client/server technology and deployable within cloud-based environments.
Accounting module providing General Ledger, Accounts Payable/Receivable, Revenue Accounting, Ticket Auditing, Electronic Ticket Interface & BSP/ARC Processing.
Maintenance sub-modules allow for flight time entry and reporting, component tracking, engine oil consumption plus add-ons for production control and reliability.
Inventory/Purchasing features include shelf life/warranty tracking, Vendor Quality assurance monitoring, electronic parts requesting and barcode labelling.
Flight Operations module provides online access to crew and flight scheduling, real time flight performance reporting plus historical logging of crew qualifications.