Deskera All-In-One Reviews

User ratings

4.8

• Likelihood to recommend9.2/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

Just be clear with yourself about which features are deal-breakers and hope that Deskera continues to improve at its present trajectory. This is entirely possible and I certainly wish them luck.

AP

Alex P.

I'll be looking forward to implementing it, and all the good things to come. Thank you and good luck to Deskera team.

Mitul D.

Very impressed with the onboarding and the amount of features. Very comprehensive and easy to use.

RC

Rachan C.

Currently missing project management and time-tracking.

NB

Nick B.

Need more integration options with third-party apps. At this stage, no integration with Zapier and Integromat but I can see they have them listed in the roadmap in Q1 2021.

Austin D.

Many tools I used but no one of them fullfil what I need.

HC

+ 1

Xero

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise-logocaret

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

How would you rate Deskera All-In-One?

Easy to use and intuitive software for small businesses

Pros

Easy to set-up Ability to integrate CRM, Sales, Accounting and Payroll in one app Roadmap for features

Cons

unable to use in Canada right now but it's due to be released here within a month or two

An excellent all-in-one SAAS application that allows me to manage virtually my entire company!

Pros

Finally a good alternative to Zoho, Bitrix24 or Quickbooks that I had already used before! The interface is much more pleasant and it is easier to find your way around because even if everything is well integrated in this application (Books, CRM and People), these 3 main functions are well separated at the menu level to display only the options we need each time. The CRM part of Deskera largely replaces my HubSpot that I had before and is less expensive as soon as we want to use email. It's really nice to be able to manage everything from a single application. Also the android application is really fantastic and well thought out.

Cons

I would also have liked to have a good PM integrated into Deskera so I wouldn't have to use another application for my project management, but fortunately we can use Zapier and Pabbly Connect to automate processes. Also I hope they will add other languages like French for example!

Great HR and Accounting APP

I have been looking for an app to do accounting and sales pipe, and I think i have found a great option here. I have been using Xero for a while and I wanted to move away, but I felt pretty disappointed with the other options in the market. Accounting can always be a pain, so I needed something similar and easy to be used. Deskera came in the right time. So far it is really good and I am looking forward to their roadmap features.

Pros

Easy to use HR functionalities Accounting APP Cost Effective API

Cons

No Chinese Language I would like to see more video tutorials

Very impressed

I'm very impressed with the software, which solves a lot of headaches for me, even more impressed with the personal service not received from my previous software (Xero).

Pros

Very simple to set up and use, great functionality, perfect for my small business. I love the fact I can access (almost) everything I need from one user interface. For a retail outlet like mine, the inventory, matched with accounts and payroll make it very easy to see my business at a glance.

Cons

No real cons discovered yet! The company is working hard to add new features and functionality, and they're very responsive to any issues / queries.

Lots of Potential

Pros

I've been using several tools for different tasks (eg. Quickbooks for accounting, HubSpot for CRM). Although I like those tools, I always wanted to find a Quickbooks alternative with a CRM option that is easy to use. I've been using CRM and accounting features on dayly basis and I am happy with my choice.

Cons

I wish there was a short video for each section to better understand each tab. Other tha that I think the tool is pretty solid.

My son got me a license and I could not be happier.

The experience so far has been awesome. Impress with it.

Pros

I always had trouble making invoices or quotations. Now I don't only get to make them easily but I get to keep track of the money flow and accounting. I also love that I get a chance to see how the new deal flow is coming and where we could improve in our sales efforts. I see the potential and wish we can make the best out of all that is available with this new software.

Cons

It has so much it could be a little overwhelming. I just wish they added a project manager system to make it perfect.

Great for Startups

Excellent

Pros

• Great Mobile App • No-brainer for the price. Offers everything you need for the lifetime of your company. • Great UI/UX • Compliance with Indian taxes • Superb community (responsive Facebook group) and support • Ablility to sync with Indian Bank accounts like HDFC

Cons

There are no specific cons ,but there are few features that we are waiting for • Compliance with Indian Labour law • Integration with Magento 2

So effective and efficient software for SMEs among the other ones.

I bought this software last week. So now learning(setup) period about this. I didn't even use the free trial period. I bought immediately the activate software because I believe this will suit my business. And So impressive and believe their team members as well.

Pros

I can manage my business's inventory, CRM, and HR at all in one software. Their teams are so active for us(User). I can see their heart by seeing their response at Deskera user group. The most attractive force to buy this software is their teams' reaction at Facebook user group.

Cons

Some features that I want are still their roadmap. But when they launched it, so valuable.

Great solution for entrepreneurs, startups and SMEs

We were looking for a comprehensive solution for accounting and payroll to support our business and this ticks the box.

Pros

This is a great product that's pretty mature and full featured. The all-in-one nature of the product with accounting, HR and CRM makes this an incredible triple threat and an unbelievable deal.

Cons

Quite a fair bit of features to learn at one go but it's manageable

Great Tool for SMBs

Overall, I am happy with Deskera. They have other apps that I haven't explored yet but will do so very soon. I can't wait for what the future of Deskera can bring.

Pros

I started using their Deskera Books app for my local business and it fits my accounting needs. I can easily connect my bank account (non-US) with no problem. It will make reconciliation much easier. That is so important to me because I can't do that on other softwares I have used. I am also planning to use this for my ecommerce business and I'm happy that you can set it up for that. They will also be releasing Deskera Shop which is catered for ecommerce, it is another plus for me.

Cons

I like their UI but I'm sure it can still be improved.

a business hub powerhouse in the make

i hope one day Deskera can be used to replace products like Asana and clickup, but also i'm afraid that this might not be a good idea since it will spread the developers in so many areas as PM tools are not the same as HR, CRM and Books tools

Pros

I liked the idea that it's almost one hub for all business related stuff The reason for purchasing Deskera is that I want to start targeting some countries with my Agency services and it would be a very cool thing to use Deskera in that regard.

Cons

what I don't like now is that RTL is not supported when i try to download the PDF invoice, I hope that this get fixed.

Worth every dollar spent!

Pros

-Deskera provides beautiful recurring invoices - a very usefull, time and life saving tool for an absent minded business man. -Deskera All-In-One Dashboard provides an overall business overview at a glance -Full set accounting features and clean colorful UI is an added advantage.

Cons

Need more country based tax customization

High Hopes

Pros

Owners are interested in user-needs and they are continuing development. Also, UX

Cons

Currently missing project management and time-tracking.

Very impressive . alternative to QB

We replaced our accounting software with Deskera, this one is simple to track and record all our assists and finance.

Pros

It has different module and we use book keeping module extensively, its simpler to compare to our previous software

Cons

Need to be able to hide none utilized features. Software is huge in itself tailored for small business

Best all in one solution for my company

Pros

Deskera All in one was chosen after an indept comparison analysis.

Cons

Currently the compliance for Belgium is not fully supported yet, but it is on the roadmap (Q1/2021).

I'm no longer scare of the IRS

Being organized is my biggest problem, Deskera is making it so much easier to avoid issues with IRS. Though it does multiple things at once, Deskera does a great job doing all things well.

Pros

Everything i need for accounting in one software easy to navigate UI Automation (super important for me)

Cons

I would have like to have video tutorials on how different types of businesses use Deskera some countries and banks are not yet fully compatible needs to support more business types and templates to choose from.

One of The Best All-In-One Business Management Solution

The features and benefits are many. They are working on enhancing the tool to become the best all-in-one software as they are listening to our recommendations. I'm very excited to have them as a foundation of my business.

Pros

I really like the features included in Deskera for the price tag. As a small business owner, Deskera offers features that are beyond my needs at the moment but it is good to know that I can expand without any problem because of them. Their UX is great, the interface is simpler and fun to use as I can create and network with a reliable system to connect all areas of the business.

Cons

They don't have the proposal/contract functionality implemented yet. They have this on their roadmap for next year, in the meantime I rely on other Saas tool.

All in one Business Software for my Compnay

Pros

Being in It and Technology and use almost all the claimed solution but there in non tool that can do what Deskera does. It is my all time favorite CRM for pipeline management and great tools for invoicing. I just started the process of using Deskera however the support with online training plus the community makes this one incredible and amazing deal, a must buy. The amount of dedication from the team is just astonishing. I can't even keep up with the new features and webinars they put out every single week! I'll be looking forward to implementing it, and all the good things to come. Thank you and good luck to Deskera team!

Cons

Its a Big platfrom still exploring lot of features

Really simple to use and value-for-money all in one business software for Small Businesses

Have not only saved cost, but also save time through Deskera, by managing multiple things all in one.

Pros

I like that the software encompasses many facets of doing business, including accounting (books), inventory (books), sales (CRM) and HR (People). I can do away with multiple softwares and its a huge cost savings. It is easy to setup and use and mobile friendly. The development team is really fast and listens to customers feedback all the time. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] also super hands on.

Cons

It is still missing some features for full integration with Shopify, but that is already in the road map and expected soon.

Great AIO business support tool with more on the horizon

Solid tool, I'm yet to put it through its paces properly as I'm waiting on UK support but its a must buy on AppSumo right now!

Pros

Deskera has a great set of features and tonnes of promise. I grabbed Deskera appsumo for the accounting tools and so I'm waiting for UK and GDPR support before I can fully move over, but the existing accounting features are extensive and this code means I can drop a lump-sum now and be good into the future. The development team are incredibly responsive and community focussed. This is a must-buy.

Cons

I'd love to see contract management and digital signatures plus more integrations in the store though these are in the roadmap and it appears they will be available next year. There are some opportunities to improve the UI /UX to improve QOL - and reduce clicks to get things done - but the team are keen to hear feedback and I am confident they will be improved over time. The store option needs a lot of work, but it's not the reason I purchased anyway.

Promising multi-purpose software for running a business

My initial impression is that Deskera offers a solid option right now, especially for a smaller business which is eager to avoid paying for multiple SAAS tools or bring everything into one workflow. The real question is: what are you comparing this to? If you are starting a business from scratch, Deskera is an exceptional deal. And if you already use single-purpose SAAS tools that you are happy...

Pros

Deskera is a surprisingly comprehensive suite of business management tools. It delivers these in a fairly clean style, without ever feeling like the whole thing is descending into bloatware. This provides solid value for the smaller business eager to avoid paying multiple SAAS subscriptions and it provides a simple way to consolidate multiple features, such as CRM or book-keeping etc. You get a lot of bang for your buck.

Cons

While each tool in Deskera offers a credible array of features, they do have clear limitations compared to specialist software for each category of software. It's unfair to measure Deskera directly against enterprise-grade rivals such as SalesForce but you don't get the depth of features of the more affordable single-purpose apps such as Xero (i.e. accounts) and Capsule (i.e. CRM), nor the all-in-one marketing suites (e.g. ActiveCampaign). That could well change over time.

Excellent support team. Highly Recommended

I first took trial from them and then purchased their lifetime deal on AppSumo. Deskera team is really awesome; their team are always available to look after any problem you are having. When I started testing I was just thinking how long it will take them to make all promising features live but wondering to see what they have provided in very short period of time. No doubt Deskera can compete the top players which now they are showing as alternative of shortly if their dedication don't go down. This is really a don't miss deal for your business. Cheers,

Pros

1. Wonderful suppor 2. Easy to use 3. Regular improvement 4. Mobile apps available

Cons

1. GUI Needs improvement in some sections 2. Many features still under development 3. Can't change company name or email (maybe that's only for AppSumo deal)

QuickBooks Replacement?? Let's hope!

If you run a small business you will love this tool!

Pros

I see this as an all-in-one solution for any small business/solopreneur. Most features required to run a small business are included within Deskera. From payroll and CRM to email marketing! It's got a clean UI, fantastic founder, interesting roadmap, and did I mention the wonderful founder? Hopefully, in time, I will be able to ditch QuickBooks and run my entire box on Deskera!

Cons

Not too many but, it would be amazing if the data can be shared between apps. Right now, there really isn't any integration between their CRM, books, or Payroll. Hopefully, this is something they will implement in the future.

Affordable All in One Business Solution

Pros

've just started to explore Deskera, and I am blown away by how robust this software is. It has everything you need to stay on top of your HR, accounting, and client management. I'm looking forward to where this company is going and excited about their roadmap. Their Facebook group offers lots of helpful hints and advice. The team behind Deskera seem very passionate about creating a great experience for all of it's users. They are quick to answer questions and provide support. Great job guys!

Cons

Being such a robust software means there is a lot to learn. It is lacking some key features for payroll and taxes but these are in the works.

Really poor service, wouldn't recommend

Very bad

Pros

I bought this software on an Appsumo deal, the roadmap was in place and numerous times I was assured that my country (Ireland) would be updated shortly. After many months I gave up asking, they could apparently do the other parts of the EU but one other country was a problem despite the fact I was not the only one asking about Ireland at the time. Many months later I made time to go back and explore...

Cons

It looks promising, their customer support is shocking and a company that decides to decline posts asking valid queries instead of dealing with a customer who has already made payment to them doesn't in my view deserve the business. Pity, it looks to have a lot of great features but with the prices they're currently charging feels like they regret offering the deal they did and that some of us wouldn't bother them with questions any longer. To justify their prices they really do need to get a handle on customer service too.