Deskera Books Reviews

John P.

First impression is the best impression, Committed founder and Amazing community. Looking forward for the journey.

Deskera functionalities are awesome and they have made an amazing general user interface. Deskera delivers maximum possibilities in almost all aspects.

aka r.

Cons

Accompanying the (5th) problem is a (6th) problem, where this new phantom invoice contains.

There is a new (5th) problem where integration with Stripe sends out phantom invoices that are separate from the invoices generated in Deskera.

By the time I purchased the product, there is no integration between customers in Deskera Books and contacts in CRM module. But the integration is in their roadmap.

Ruby V.

4.5

If you just took a bite of a lemon then Deskera will surely sweeten up your morning

Customer satisfaction 100%. UI 100%. Bank reconciliation for my accounts (Xero didn't have my banks) 1000%!!! Really happy :)

Pros

Its all integrated! This really has the ability to provide a fully inclusive platform for startups. Additionally, the Appsumo pricing was an enormous help however I've seen the regular pricing and charging for admins only is the first of its kind. Really showing its priorities for startups.

Cons

The CRM isn't quite fully featured and for now I will stick with CompanyHub. Heaps in the roadmap though so we will regularly evaluate the situation.

Making the Switch

It covers distinct separate phases of my company and allows for the combining of different paid services. I look to continue saving on monthly expenses by having an effective and budget friendly solution.

Pros

I love that the developer of the software is listening to the users inside their Facebook private group and implementing the suggestions and changes. Any issues that arise are handled and provided with constant updates. New features and integrations are being deployed frequently, adding value to the purchase. The features and rich enough for my purposes and provides a tremendous value for my company.

Cons

While the software is not complex, making the transitions from decades of Quickbooks is time-consuming. I wish there was a way to import all my data and make the process a bit quicker and smoother. (Unless I overlooked this option somehow)

Deskera Books is a great replacement for QuickBooks.

Pros

I've long been searching for a replacement for QuickBooks. Even my Intuit certified accounted loathes QuickBooks. Deskera Books has an easier interface and does everything I need it to do for invoicing and balancing my bank ledgers.

Cons

None so far. It does everything I need from an accounting standpoint.

Great SMB accounting software with loads of extras

Pros

I'm currently using Deskera for accounting to replace Waveapps. While there seems to be a bit of a learning curve, it's not all that different, and there is a large feature set. Accounting *alone* is worth the price for me. I'm planning to bring on some VAs and contractors early next year and having HR and CRM functionality in one tool is a huge value.

Cons

The "revamped" interface is great but still undergoing some integrations. The main thing missing for me from Waveapps is the ability to connect my business credit card to track expenses (my bank account workds fine). Customer service has been very responsive and let me know it's under development, but for now I still have to import items which is annoying.

Just buy it, it's improving every single day

I was not terribly happy with Deskera at first, but since dealing with their support team, my opinion has totally changed. They are great, and very responsive as previously mentioned. I am excited to see where they take this software, as I have no doubt that they will do great things with it. They still have a passion to please their customers, which is sorely lacking in most offerings on the market today.

Pros

Their responsive customer support is the best part. If you have an issue or find a problem, they act very quickly to resolve things. The program is also a pleasure to look at, and the app is quite nice also.

Cons

The product, well, this iteration of it, is young, so there are still glitches and bugs to work out. But they are not sitting back and taking their time on this. Development is very fast, and things are being added and corrected all the time.

An affordable alternative to Xero and Quickbooks

Very good. Finally, I can ditch all the costs associated with Quickbooks. Very easy also to switch from their user interface since it takes the same terminology any accountant CPA would do. Easy transition.

Pros

Very complete Accounting software that has everything a small business needs. - Multicurrency - US Tax compliance Ready - Inventory Management - CCPA & GDPR compliant Very solid and quality product overall. great combo if you use the full suite (namely Deskerra Sales CRM + People for HR).

Cons

Nothing in particular. EU Tax compliance is lacking a bit at the moment but being in touch with their development team I know it will be live very soon.

All in one ERP Software for SMB

Awesome ERP Software

Pros

I like all the complete features on deskera, from books (Accounting), people (HR), CRM (Sales), and the latest with a website builder, all of which are available at affordable prices for such a complex system, the features are also integrated with many other applications It makes it easy for us to import a lot of documents, and I really recommend this for people out there, especially SMB to immediately take this deal, because when it passes, you will definitely regret it, out there are many applications that pay thousands of dollars and the deskera is very affordable, especially with a mobile application that is cool and can be taken anywhere so that we can see where our business performance is through the application, this is an honest review and you have to try it yourself, thank you

Cons

So far there are no complain, what you have to check is deskera have compliance with your country or not

A beautiful well-rounded platform

Really good, and excited to see what the future will bring.

Pros

The UI is incredible, and the team are really proactive. It just works really well, it's not clunky at all. It tries to do a LOT of different things and that's usually not a good thing, but they seem to have pulled it off!

Cons

It's not integrated with UK HMRC yet, but this is meant to be coming Q4 2020. Also needs Amazon Seller Central integration (coming) and eBay integration.

Deskera: Affordable Solution to an Expensive Problem.

I am happy, I am a simple man and enjoy simplicity with the ability to scale into complexity if needed. The charts, reporting features and accounting help make my life easier.

Pros

I love that its an affordable solution to an expensive problem, meaning its is an all in one suite that tackles problems from all angles and is completely easy to learn with just a bit of onboarding.

Cons

From my research, the company is trying to expand from its comfort zone in SE Asia to the West and is compared often with Zoho Suites, another amazing product which is a bit pricey, AKA too rich for my blood at the moment. There are minor hiccups with Deskera but are mostly my own fault that is solved with a quick chat to the responsive customer support team.

This Has So Much Potential to revolutionize my business

This Has So Much Potential to revolutionize my business I was looking for a software that could handle my business' accounting which was a huge thing that we wanted to improve this year and decided to take it for a test drive. When I saw what was really here and the huge potential with pipeline, CRM and helpdesk I was completely sold. In fact, I liked it so much I bought it for a second business we run and persuaded a friend to try Deskera as well. Thanks Deskera. This has so much potential I know it is going to revolutionize our businesses in 2021.

Pros

I mostly liked the fact that Deskera had a help desk and included so many additional added features such as help desk, Pipeline and CRM to name a few. Not only can we do our accounting but this purchase will save us money because we can eliminate other software that Deskera will replace. Also support has been amazing to work with. Everything is very well thought out and we were amazed at how much we can do with just this one software.

Cons

It's a new software so going through some growing pains, and was told by support that there was an issue with setting start date. Thankfully they did that before we set up so we just decided to set start date for 1/1/2021.

Finally Something That Works for India

Overall the experience is good so far.

Pros

Hi, I have been looking for a software for our oganization that can manage customer support, invoicing and other regular tasks. We were using Zoho for quite sometime and later the cost got unaffordable. When I discovered Deskera, it solved most problems. It is easy to use, affordable. The best thing is that is is compatible to Indian GST. I have tried many tools before switching from Zoho but...

Cons

It was a little tough to switch from other product but may be that is involved in all transitions.

Awesome Features and Support

I have been using Deskera for about 3 years now. I like the compliance of the system. Maximum ERP systems have the capability to be a good fit for most of your business. The actual key to success is how well they allow you to pull and spread the software to meet your exclusive business requirements. Deskera ERP excels at this. With user defined forms and reports, customizable alerts to monitor system changes, and change tracking to the field level, it provides the tools I need to handle our specific use cases. I am also very pleased with support provided. Deskera does an excessive job of monitoring user needs and working to improve the system. There have been a many new features added over the times that provide us with best option to manage our business.

Pros

Ease Customization Value Added Features Customer Support

Cons

None

Completely Amateur Software

I would stay away. In the span of 1 month, I initially reported 4 bugs, only to have 2 bugs fixed, and I ended up with a whole new set of 5 bugs. All while wasting 30+ hours QA'ing the product for them because they don't know how to integrate with Stripe properly. The reviews on G2, Capterra, and Appsumo must be sponsored because there's no way I'm the only person who integrated Stripe with Deskera and I'm the only one with tech glitches. 3 business owners contacted me asking why I'm sending duplicate invoices. Kudos to the Deskera team for adding Stripe integration WITHOUT testing and WITHOUT performing QA.

Pros

Nothing was positive about this experience for 4 months.

Cons

It's been 1 month since my original request to have fixes to something so simple, and more importantly, REASONABLE. (1) Email invoices directly from Deskera app (2) Add a payment link in the body of the email. (3) Add a payment link to the attached invoice. (4) Add payment details to their Integrated "Stripe Express" Dashboard. For bug (4), imagine as a business owner receiving 20 payments and none...

Deskera will rule in this era

Deskera is so huge in terms of features and uses that it is hard to begin! Deskera gives remarkably more value than the amount you spend. Being a small company, Deskera already provides more than what I need. I am happy that now I can go for a real expansion of my agency. I couldn't be more satisfied with my decision.

Pros

I love the process of setting up my account in Deskera, the customer support team is fabulous, and they helped me out even in the minutest issues. They pay their highest attention in detail and they make a point to make it supreme until you are satisfied with it. Deskera functionalities are awesome and they have made an amazing general user interface Deskera delivers maximum possibilities in almost all aspects Their mobile app is incredibly well designed and useful. Deskera is my 24-hour friend and is way more than just a general saas or app.

Cons

Synchronization between their three different apps is not as smooth as expected. Integrating Deskera with some more third-party software and saas apps will make it even more useful for me. I am considering that the 'cons' are nothing but just some teething trouble for Deskera. After a few conversations with customer support, I can clearly get the fact that there is a lot more to come and I am really very thrilled to join this team as a user in its early stages.

Early Use - Huge Upsides!

We are a new startup in Canada and I have to say that Deskera looks to be a surefire winner when it comes to the features offered in their program.

Pros

There are so many features bunded into this software it should streamline almost all business operations related concerns with ease. Bookkeeping, CRM, inventory management, email campaigns, so so many. We are also in the Deskera FB User group and they are so active in their listening to customer feedback, providing support and constantly hosting webinars you can tell this is a company on the rise. Looking for big things from Deskera!

Cons

As with all early use programs, they are constantly evolving so some of the features are not as polished, but I have full confidence they will improve rapidly.

Ease of use, smooth experience

Overall is great experience I should say. As thing get easier with this software, we can focus more on other things.

Pros

CRM, api. These 2 things really make deskera different. With integration ready with other app, sync between them is just a few clicks away. Integration is the thing I like the most about this software.

Cons

It's lack integration for bank feed for my country. As I'm using other bank rather than integrated bank, it makes extra effort to key in some data manually.

Stop paying for multiple tools and apps after switching to Deskera

We're quite happy about it after switching from Intuits QBO has it's quite complex to use. Most of our business needs get fulfilled from the Deskera.

Pros

It has all the features which we ever wanted for running over business like CRM, Invoicing tool, and Finance management module to understand the flow and utilization of the money.

Cons

Nothing as such but native integrations with Yes Bank and Bank of Baroda as well as some essential features like revenue projections and forecasting will make it a killer business tool.

Serious integration-with the suite and with those outside

Pros

Say bye to QuickBook Deskera is a substitute for my QuickBooks that I've been using for the past 2 + years. In addition, Deskera not only provides an accounting solution but also eliminates the need to use HR Partner for an HR solution for my organization! The CRM is the cherry on top, can't wait to see the growth efforts of this ASIA Pacific business as the product is only going to improve from here on, on the basis of their founder 's dedication as it has been in the industry for the last decade.

Cons

I used many invoicing systems, like Wave, and a few smaller separate ones, as well as the invoicing portion in a few product suites. What attracted me to Deskera is not only the existing integration of three internal components for our core business needs, but what seems to be a strong comment on both more in-house integration with related services and concrete plans to work well with outside services like Pabbly connect

Great solution for keeping business accounting organized

Pros

I love that Deskera allows me to keep my business financials all organized and in one place, including payroll, a huge service that I love having baked into my bookkeeping service.

Cons

As Deskera expands to new markets, there are a few bugs that understandably need to be ironed out. We had an issue inputting zip codes that begin with zero, but customer support was responsive to the issue.

Awesome product for All Size of Industries

Pros

Glad to have found Deskera, great feature and usability make it perfect ERP for all sizes of industries. We have been using deskera for more than 2 years now and since its implementation, we are so happy, all our team members enjoying using it.

Best Integrated ERP System - Easy and Quick Implementation

Pros

We are looking for ERP and CRM all together to manage our factory, shops and vendors from one place, glad that all integration available in Deskera with ease and simple way. Implementation experience was awesome; support team is always available whenever required.

Cons

Required some extra efforts and time to understand advance features, but it’s worth it. Rest product is awesome and working smoothly.

This Is a Now and Future Purchase

One of the reasons I looked at this deal was to streamline my systems, which currently consist of several products. Some of what is offered by Deskera; the Warehouse, and Packing and Shipping for example, is beyond what I need, however it is great to know those features are there for the future.

Pros

My initial thought was: "OK. WOW. Where to I start?" I pressed the 'Open' button, which is available for all features, and voila, a walkthrough video popped up. Deskera have thought the onboarding process through. The headings, icons, and clear signposts make it easy to navigate and find your way around. There's also the option to upload a demo company App before you get started so you can safely have a play around and set up new invoices, bills, and see how everything works without compromising (or messing up) your own data while you learn. It is super easy to create an invoice; much more straightforward than the software I'm currently using.

Cons

There is still some work to be done with UK compliance, however the completion of that is on the roadmap for Q4 2020.

Great All In One Replacement For Your Bookkeeping

Well thought out software with end user in mind. Would like to see more integrations with other 3rd party sofware.

Pros

Very easy to set up and intuitive. The company is relatively new compared to more established ones, but it is amazing what it has done in its short time here. Im pretty confident Deskera will become a major player in the near future. The UI is very user friendly and I can create entries quickly. No crashes, and its quick. Love it!

Cons

It is still young so it is not as feature rich as say a Quickbooks or a Gusto, but it is progressing well and has many features rolling out soon. Hopefully they do not dissappoint as I am keen to ditch my current book keeping and payroll/HR stack

Excellent Software and a much cheaper alternative to Quickbooks

Pros

Very easy to use with a wide selection of compliance regulations, I have requested Republic of Ireland and been promised it will be here soon.

Cons

Needs way more tutorials, there is so much you can do that they need lots of YouTube videos to explain everything.

Excellent Product

I can simply say its amazing product! Must use by any level of organisation.

Pros

1.Simplest software 2.Interface like Facebook 3. Easy to understand and work 4.Integrated modules(ERP,Manufacturing,CRM,HRMS,PM) 5. Low price compare to SAP,Orace 6. Latest technology