DiCentral

EDI tool for supply chain management & order fulfillment

visit website

DiCentral Reviews - Page 2

Warehouse Manager

Supply to retail chain stores,Its good for small stores supply chain ,We need solution for Distribution level like national distributor where we also ship items on Pallets and on truck loads.

Pros

Has lots of features with accuracy in compare to manual processing ,so love it .

Cons

Packing slip creation for small and big orders ,Duplicate items in same Packing slip is not allowed .Having hard time for Big shipment like pallet size or truck load orders.

EDI Clorox Review

Right now we are receiving and sending invoice and sales orders from our major vendors like Walmart, Sams, Walgreens, Costco, etc. With this service the process has been automated and there is very little intervention by a user and we also comply with the requirements of this vendors to use an EDI environment.

Pros

Is easy to enter the website and follow up the invoice or sales orders from our vendors.

Cons

Until now nothing as far the solution meets what our company needs

So far our experience has been very good.

We receive our order from our customers much quicker then sending by fax.

Pros

We like the availability of the system. When you do maintenance you do not interrupt our business. The features/functionality are also good.

Cons

For the most part it is easy to use but when you are looking for a specific item you have to look through each quarter, why not be able to just search everything to make it easier and less time consuming.

EDI Best Provider

Pros

Easy to use and easy to search on. Each CSR that uses it is able to pick it up really fast and to run docs around fast. I even started putting the invoices in the system and that is easy. Even sorting is easy to find a PO that you will need to work on.

Cons

There is nothing at this time that I dis like.

Overall good service.

We do not need a EDI department to integrate or change frequently to meet the changes from our trading partners.

Pros

User friendly and it's web service. You could use it anywhere with internet. No need for third party software to install for use.

Cons

Sometimes the internet is slow so that the ASN labels are printing slower. If the interface can be designed more easily to read and find...that will be batter

Very satisfied with the software.

I receive PO's and I'm able to send invoices at the same portal.

Pros

Very easy to work with. I receive PO's at least twice a week and invoice them very easy. Also is easy to create invoices of PO's created at the stores, not received at the portal.

Cons

I don't have any complains. This is a very ease software to work with. Soon we will receive Walgreens PO's, an easier way to confirm and invoice their orders.

DiCentral - overall good value

Full EDI B2B integrator to help transition from current to new ERP software and transition current trading partners.

Pros

Software is fairly intuitive and easy to navigate for users from the dashboard view. Good offering of data and analytics.

Cons

Software seems to be somewhat outdated in that it has to run on IE, latency has been experienced, and it seems outdated to have to run .exe commands to generate documents from the software.

Simple and Effective

All we need is a basic EDI translator, nothing fancy or integrated with other software, with simple interfaces and minimal expense, and that's what DI Central provides.

Pros

Basic EDI translator, isn't intrusive, easy to connect with plenty of existing clients.

Cons

It's sometimes difficult to communicate with the customer service reps and that makes fixing problems take longer than necessary.

Excellent Product

We work with Walmart for our EDI needs. We need to see how we can integrate EDI into our Acct. Quick boos system so there is less manual data entry.

Pros

Ease of use and functionality. Most of our Acctg. Dept uses it on a regular basis.

Cons

Cant think of anything specific. We only use three of the codes for now.

Easy to use solution

Fast order import

Pros

Having the software directly connected with our ERP system and the ease of use when importing and exporting daily transactions.

Cons

We've had multiple issues recently and the rate in which the issue are being resolved is slow. In our world issues need to be corrected the same day, or the day after at the latest.

DiCentral Staff Are Helpful, Friendly & Knowledgable

We use the EDI to receive Retail orders and upload Invoices for these orders.

Pros

We use a basic version and it is simple and easy to use. It does what we need it to do for a relatively low price.

Cons

I don't find anything disagreeable with the software.

good services

Pros

All services in a same place Is perfect for us and the price are not expensive so all is good. When you call for information we are very satisfy.

Cons

nothing I think all it's ok we never have problem with that software we received the information. But when the new year start we don't received the invoices but now it's ok.

We use DI Central Daily and seems to work fine for our customer interactions

Perfect itemized billing.

Pros

I am a daily user of DI Central and the biggest pro is it allows you to stay logged in all day without re-entering log-in and passwords.

Cons

I hate the slow pop-ups and double reminders, not sure why Microsoft security won't allow the pop-ups to happen without always going into a protective mode.

Easy to Use

Pros

Easily meets the needs of our customers and easy to use. You do not need to know much about EDI to use this product. Very user friendly.

Cons

Would like to be able to view the full EDI data. I feel limited not being able to see the raw data received. I am only able to see the translated information.

GREAT SYSTEM. EASY TO NAVIGATE. GREAT PRICEPOINT.

Pros

THE SYSTEM IS GREAT FOR USERS WHOM HAVE NEVER WORKED WITH EDI BEFORE. IT IS VERY USER FRIENDLY AND EASY TO NAVIGATE

Cons

THERE ARE REALLY NO CONS TO THIS SOFTWARE AS OF YET THAT I COULD FIND. OCCASSIONALLY THERE ARE SOME ISSUES THAT NEED TO BE TROUBLESHOOTED BUT CUSTOMER SERVICE IS REALIABLE AND FAST

I Recommend

Pros

Ease of use and the web functionality which give us the chance to use it in all our locations, we can also manage all accounts in a very easy way

Cons

Bundling ASN could be improved and a tailored pick up list based on different criteria could be added so handling a pick and pack process would be easier

Positive Feedback

Pros

* Excellent for to view/manage incoming documents (850's, 860's, etc.) * Able to filter documents for faster read/move/delete * Option for Manual File Upload * Fast service when help is needed

Cons

No flaws so far, I've had an excellent experience with the interface and platform.

We love it!

I am a first time user of this software and is definitely making things easier to do.

Pros

We like everything about this software. Very easy to navigate, useful for all types of businesses. The features and functionality of this software is top quality and great valve for your money.

Cons

There is not one least thing I can say about this software. They've put a lot of time and effort in creating a unique tool and is definitely recognized by all users.

WE HAVE BEEN WITH DI CENTRAS FOR OVER 12 YEARS

Pros

EASY ON LINE GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE FRIENDLY PEOPLE TO WORK WITH - CONNECTED TO MOST RETAILERS BUT I ONLY HAVE A VERY LIMITED USE

Cons

COULD BE MAC FRIENDLY NEEDS TO BE MORE AUTOMATIC, LESS STEPS. IF VOLUME IS LOW IT IS PRICE PROHIBITIVE, BUT I THINK THIS IS AN INDUSTRY ISSUE

I have no issues with DiCentral. Everyone is a pleasure to deal with.

Pros

I like the ability to batch ASN's, Invoices...etc. If I ever have an issue, then I can call customer service and find a solution quickly.

Cons

Latency issues. It would be nice if the ability to batch 200 PO's would really be a possibility without freezing up the entire site.

We have been using Di Central as our EDI provider since 2009 and have been very satisfied.

Pros

Straight forward and simple to use. Di Central connects seamlessly to our trading partners and their customer service is top notch.

Cons

We don't really have any complaints. The software used to feel a bit clunky, but they fixed that years ago, now it's smooth sailing.

Excellent tool to have for receiving PO and processing orders

Pros

It is easy to learn, easy to navigate and it friendly user. Its simple to understand and IT support is always there to help

Cons

I don't have any negative to say. I would recommend to anyone, I would say that its a benefit for the manufacturing industry to have.

EDI review

A consolidated place for multiple companies to send purchase orders and for me to send invoices to. Overall this system is very handy for our company

Pros

Easy to receive orders and send invoices

Cons

It does not save information so I have to retype everything in for every single invoice I send out

Great EDI Provider

I've been working with DIC for over 10 years and I have not had any bad experiences. Great service and easy to train and use.

Pros

easy to use, great customer service, great setup team, easy to understand

Cons

There is nothing that I do not like about DIC.

DiCentral always provides the service we need

Pros

The app's ease of use and setup is what really set this app apart. There are other solution, but none are as easy to setup and use.

Cons

I have no issues with this app, it works as it should. There are other solution, but non are as easy to setup and use.