DiCentral

EDI tool for supply chain management & order fulfillment

visit website

DiCentral Reviews - Page 8

Good Service

Good experience so far. Order processing and communication with our customers EDI systems have gone smoothly.

Pros

The on boarding process was painless. The account person stayed on top of one of our customers to get the service going.

Cons

Tutorials for non technical types could be improved.

This software is not as user friendly as some others, and has a very antiquated look and feel

the only benefit is that it provides the services it was intended for.

Pros

There are no positive qualities that come to mind that I can comment on. I personally do not care for this software as there are other products out there that are more user friendly.

Cons

This software has such an antiquated look and feel to it. The pop up windows, drop downs, and even the fonts make it look like old software.

We worked with DiCentral for a Sears Canada transition.

It was more modern and up to date.

Pros

It was more modern than the current set up for Sears Canada. The label printing functionality was a definite improvement.

Cons

There was not that much flexibility in the EDI transactions we were testing. Going with a modern approach there should have been more options.

IT IS A WONDERFULL SOFTWARE

IT MAKES MY WORK SO EASY AND SAVING TOO MUCH TIME THANK YOU

Pros

THE EASY OF USE AND I NEVER NEED TO ASK ANYONE FOR HELP VERY INTERESTING SOFTWARE WE ARE SO HAPPY TO USE THIS SOFTWARE THANK YOU

Cons

NOTHING EVERYTHING IS PERFECT THE ONLY THING IS WHEN WE RECEIVED A CONFIRMATION OF OUR VENDOR THAT WE WILL RECEIVED ORDERS IT TAKES TIME TO SHOW ON EDI

Di Central Review

I have used different providers and by far DiCentral has exceeded my expectations. They make things easy and customer support is always very helpful.

Pros

Cloud based EDI smooth integration Dashboard and mobile alerts makes things a little easier.

Cons

There's not much I can say regarding this since I like using Dicentral

great & easy implementing system

The ease of order implementation

Pros

our team use it. they are happy with the use of the software confirmation are send timely and have not got any horrible feed back

Cons

as the software being used, the maintenance down time could be frustrating but we have not got any negative reviews

I never liked. Especially the ASN process.

Allowed me to experience another web interface.

Pros

Can't say I liked anything. We no longer use the software because our customer (reason unknown) no longer requires us to use it.

Cons

We could only use the software on a few pc's. Support could never resolve the issues that prevented other users from accessing/using the site. We only "HAD" one customer that required us to use this software interface.

I needed an intermediary between my customer's system and my desk top with email to process orders.

It enabled me to retain an important customer after it acquired an extensive computer system.

Pros

As a user only, my experience with the service has been simple and easy for my use. I'm aware of no limitations for my needs.

Cons

As a user only, I have not experienced any problems with the system that I could ascribe to the software.

Software works well, frustration dealing with overseas representatatives

Pros

Straight forward to use and the label function for multiple sizes is great. I do also like that the software can be used to look back at past orders for specific info.

Cons

Please make the software ios (Apple friendly), would be great for the 50% of those who use Apple products. Thank you in advance.

Works Well across the world

I enjoy using the system and it has helped to make the connection with overseas customers a lot easier

Pros

The software is fairly simple to use and easy to understand

Cons

the fact all fields need to be filled in is a bit tedious with huge orders and only one line needing to be filled in.

In general the program is straightforward.

Pros

When completing the various fields for our customers, there are not too many fields that we need to populate. I also like the column that shows what documents have been sent

Cons

There are a lot of fields that don't need to be included on forms when they are being printed. Each form should be customized to meet each retailers requirements. As well, the number of entries shown on a page should be set. For example, if I set the page to show 50 entries, it's fine. When I go back to that same page, it defaults to 10. The recycle bin will have a lot of documents in it in a very short period of time. There should be a delete or archive feature.

Complex and not easy to navigate

Receiving and processing POs

Pros

Search-able and can turn around invoices, ASN with multiple items at the same time. Clear table to differentiate each POs.

Cons

Cann't be used on Chrome . Doesn't not show any update on the POs when some data (QTY, ship window, etc. ) was updated on the back end.

AR purpose

I get remittance information for payments received. It is an easy program to use and has all the information I need.

Pros

It is easy to use. As a vendor and in AR, I use different customer portals and this is the easiest one.

Cons

Nothing. It servers its purpose for me.

It is still a bit soon to evaluate since it is not completely set up

Pros

It is faster than entering an order manually.

Cons

I think it would be a better idea if the order wouldn't be transfered if there are errors in the transmission instead of entering with errors.

Essential

Overall my experience has been good. It's good that I know how to navigate my way around it.

Pros

I like that it allows prepares your packing slip and label without you needing to.

Cons

Sometimes it's hard to find a certain PO because the way its sorted is weird.

No Complaints

Pros

Fairly simple to use once demo session was completed.

Cons

Would like it if every drop down item would include a brief description of use or link to explanation in hopes of having to involve customer service.

Easy to Use with Some Drawbacks

Pros

Overall an easy and simple product. Basic functionality of receiving and sending purchase orders/invoices is straightforward as far as EDI transactions are concerned.

Cons

Too basic in some areas - can't mark an incoming message as unread, which can lead to confusion.

Awesome product, very easy to use.

Pros

Software is very easy to use. Easy menus to follow, very intuitive. Customer service is top rated and very reliable.

Cons

Their isn't much bad to say about the software. Maybe the pricing could be improved and cheaper on a monthly basis.

very helpful and accomadating

accuracy

Pros

accuracy and access for the users, support, being able to integrate with our ERP is very helpful to our business

Cons

having to work out the kinks is time consuming. however i know it will be worth the efforts for our company

I only use this with one customer; the customer picked this software

none

Pros

Relatively easy to navigate - Customer gave instructions on how to use and is there if we have questions.

Cons

Doesn't work easily the 1st time with Google Chrome - requires an Add-On item. Once installed its ok to use

Form 850 Purchase Order

Pros

it is very clear and we always get the 850 Purchase Order form on time.

Cons

It should include a line with the total # of pieces. For us, it is not important to know how many lines items we have? it is important in a fast sight how many pieces were ordered.

Pros

User frenziedly features, easy to create document and submit it with a click and also easy to read the document

Cons

nothing really because it is simple to use, simple to read and straight forward to submit documents

It works fine

Pros

It works as it is supposed to. We have not had any issues that I am aware of so it is all fantastic

DI central user

Easy to figure out.

Pros

Data gathering for sales info and ability to download data for manipulation

Cons

Cannot print the invoices automatically created from the purchase orders.

Great and Easy to use/navigate

Pros

Navigation , the software is very easy to go through and intuitive. The software easily intergrates with retailers.

Cons

Initial Training needed, there is a bit of initial work needed to understand. Had to spend a few hours to understand.