Dispatch Logo

Dispatch

Field service software & dispatch for technicians

Dispatch Reviews - Page 2

great when it works

when it works its great but it breaks down to much i cant continue to run my business this way

Pros

its easy to use , a few reps are great to work with

Cons

customization n the fact that it crashes 2 times a month, field workers on mobile app constantly have problems , and customer support is only 9 to 5, emergency after hours is non existent

Great customer support, easy to use, very happy with the product!

All my home warranty jobs in one place, easy to use, fabulous customer service!

Pros

Started using dispatch Me a few months ago and it has streamlined my process with home warranty companies and made it easier for me to track all my jobs.

Cons

I would like to complete billing with the home warranties through this software. I would also like to have all the home warranty companies I work with accessible through Dispatch Me.

Not a fan

we only used it for a year because it was not a good for us and was hard to use

Pros

The only think i like about the software was that is imported dispatched form our warranty company automatically

Cons

I didn't feel that it was usually friendly it was hard to ad notes and navitage around it . not as easy to use as others

Worst customer service

Pros

None. The customer support is nonexistent.

Cons

They are literally zero help if you have issues. I've called a few times and I'm still waiting for a return phone call from 3 weeks ago. Don't depend on this program for your business. If you have issues you're going to regretting your decision.

Home Warranty Company

I am a HVAC Vendor for a home warranty company. They like for uss, vendors, to use this software for dispatching jobs to us. I have had no type of training, and have had to figure out most of it by trial and error. The more I learn the more I like it.

Support is horrific

Horrible. Go somewhere else. Waste of time and money.

Pros

Scheduled a demo only to have it cancelled and rebooked a week out last minute. Asked to have a trial while waiting for [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. We briefly talked about the online scheduling tool’s features and if anything can be customized. He said no and I said that’s a deal dispatch.me. Then I get billed $300, so I called in only to get voicemail, billed again, called back - voicemail and no response. Called “emergency” number and they cancelled, but will only refund latest charge.

Cons

Too complex, yet lacks customization. Support is via voicemail

Horrible!

We were happy to quit using Dispatch. It didn't suit our needs at all.

Pros

If it had worked properly, I might have something nice to say. But it just never worked properly.

Cons

Crashing, no integration, customer service never helpful

Excellent User Experience

Dispatch is a growing company; every time I look in the app there is a great new feature that helps me manage my work. The customer service is excellent; I've never encountered such a responsive company!

Cons

Not as good as my service Force

They not been able to correct any of my problems that I've had with them all I get is we are still working on it, and we're sorry