DocuSign Reviews - Page 100

6,713 reviews

Time saving

it has saved us a lot of time, important documents get signed quickly without delays, managers used to delay when documents are send to them for signing but with this software everything gets done so quickly.

Pros

With docusign, documents get signed digitally without having to take the document to the signatory physically. This saves a lot of time as you do not have to wait to get back the signed document especially for companies that have employees dispersed in different locations

Cons

So far the software is incredible, i cannot say anything negative about it.

Great for virtual world

I’ve used this both professionally and personally and found it super easy to use.

Pros

Having a secure way to approve legal and other documents virtually. The software directs you easily where to sign it initial allowing quicker review possible where content is known.

Cons

At times there was issues on forwarding document to another individual for signature. This could have been more user error/familiarity than the software.

agreements and contracts signing made easy

Pros

Digital signature of the contracts soft copy of the contracts safe and secure ease signing contracts with multiple parties effectively and efficiently

Cons

free version has some limitations, paid version has full features

docusign

Pros

i love the high performance of its software due to its ability with my security and confidential property.

Cons

nothing to be least because I'm secured with this software :)

Worst Customer Service

This is a company that doesn't send emails/invoices/notifications when you are being charged. I discussed with a customer service agent that I didn't the charged option. I assumed she had opted me out. She didn't. 6 months later I discover I have been charged every month. They agree after some time to refund me back 3 months. I am still waiting 2 months later for this refund. Their customer service is terrible, they do not call back or email back. You have to ring, you get told there was some problem and they are expediting it. Same each time you call. I dont think they have any intention of the refund, they are trying to put me off/make me lose interest in chasing it. Beware.

Pros

Its easy to use - easy to insert document and set up for signing.

Cons

I used it once, one of my clients never received the email/document from docusign - but could have been user error.

Great Product

Extremely positive

Pros

Combines all important documents for my clients in one place

Cons

Sometimes it is difficult for my clients to complete their paperwork without some minor technical issues.

Signing Documents Made Easy

I have been using Docusign for over 5 years, through different clerkships and at almost every law firm I worked with before starting my own firm. When I decided to open my own law firm I knew Docusign was going to be an essential service for us to be able to practice law efficiently and effectively.

Pros

My favorite feature about Docusign is the ability to add multiple signatories to a single document and send the document to everyone at once. Also, sending out mass requests for signatures are very easy.

Cons

Some clients have seen issues with filing out every single field when using the software from their mobile device.

Contracts handled without paper!

It solves the contract mailing and slowness problem

Pros

I like the ease of use when clients use this. We read and sign the contract with ease. No mail required

Cons

I don't like having to receive and email link to log in and look at older contracts, a bit of a slowdown

Super convenient and user friendly!

Pros

I love how you can store your information in this and have it stamped at any time. You do not have to enter your personal information several times m, you just navigate to the appropriate detail and it stamps it for you. You can use this software in your mobile device also so if in a time crunch you don't have to fly back to the office you can sign documents where you stand.

Cons

The only detail I dislike about this software is it is like typical electronic signatures; it does not do your penmanship any favors.

Super easy to use, everyone should be using this for signed documents

Pros

Docusign is amazing, it eliminates the need for a scanner or fax machine since you can easily sign a document on your computer or phone. Has saved so much time vs old methods of printing a document, signing it and scanning just to upload it.

Cons

It works great, but I'm not sure on the security side of things, it seems anyone could forge my signature and there is not authorization required when creating an account - though someone would have to have access to your account or email to get access - works best for documents that do not require high security.

Redefining Document Signing

Pros

I really like the different templates that you can chose from. DocuSign is changing the way we do business and it is easy to use.

Cons

Not many complaints. I sometimes wish that I had more time. It will automatically sign me out and I then need to sign back in.

Greatest Innovation Since the Model T

Pros

This product has made my life and the rest of us who have to sign things extremely happy. It saves so much time to not have to print out and actually sign a paper. It saves me time, money and peace of mind. I love being able to sign online and having other sign online and getting a confirmation email at the end.

Cons

I don't like how it zooms you down to the next spot to sign. It doesn't give you a chance to read the document or at least it makes it easier to not read it. I feel like this can be an issue when you want someone to review it in depth.

A necessity for realtors!

Overall, I like using DocuSign and find it very easy to work with.

Pros

I can add documents for signature and can send to multiple people from one system. I can place the signatures/initials/dates, etc. whatever marking needs to be provided by the reader.

Cons

I use it but I've never been officially trained on it - not the software's fault - but some things aren't super initiative.

DocuSign Speeds Up My Business!

When my dispatcher or driver submit documents to me and their DocSign signature isn't on it, I can quickly insert their saved signatures on my end and complete my invoices and billing.

Pros

How quickly it is to sign and return - In our business it's vital to speedily submit agreed upon ROCs in order to secure the best trucking loads.

Cons

I haven't ran into any problems using it.

No tool I'd rather use

Very positive, I would hate if DocuSign was not in my toolbox.

Pros

It is simply so easy to create and send documents for signatures.

Cons

Nothing, it does a great job being everything I need it to be.

Better than faxing

Pros

Our team works in multiple locations and before this, we'd have to fax thing (or scan and email, when the scanner worked) to get the needed signature on documents. DocuSign makes it very easy to get these signatures in a clear, legible way. It also lets you know how far someone gets in a document if they fail to finish it in the first opening.

Cons

None, it was satisfactory for our needs.

A must for organizing your legal documents signing process

I think it is a must for legal. You need this to organize contract signing processes.

Pros

It is a must for organizing the signature collection process. Easy to link HR, legal and signors and send the final signed documents to the relevant persons.

Cons

Not sure if I have any issues with this software. It is very intuitive to setup and use it. It is great.

Making Signatures Easier!

I've always had a great experience using this software and I will continue to use it

Pros

I love that Docusign makes signing important documents in my laptop easier. Sometimes, I need to sign documents and then email them over to coworkers, potential hires, etc. Converting physical and digital documents and making sure they had the necessary signatures used to be cumbersome. But now it's easier than ever!

Cons

Dousing is very easy to use and the feature are straightforward and user-friendly. There is nothing I don't like about this product.

Don’t pre pay for this!

Easy to use just will never pay for an annual subscription again. Don’t penalize people for paying upfront. I will never make that mistake again

Pros

easy for user to use, easy for clients to use

Cons

Pre paid my annual subscription and cancelled two months later as I had a baby and wouldn’t be working the rest of the year. Tough luck, I’m stuck with a prepaid account and don’t get any remaining money back.

Sign with Ease no matter where you are

Pros

This has been the most helpful software in our office! We often find ourselves not being able to meet our clients in person, some due to time constraints, and covid, but with this we can simply send to them for signatures and review with no worries.

Cons

This software has been wonderful with no cons that we have seen as a team

DocuSign is the best!

Very pleasant experience! DocuSign is my new go to for every type of signing needs.

Pros

DocuSign is such an amazing thing! Allow you to not have to waste paper, have to use printer ink, or have to mail /fax something in. Makes things sooo much better easier. Very easy to use also.

Cons

Nothing really stood out to me. I liked everything about DocuSign.

Easy way to Sign

Pros

I love the fact that you can sign or have someone sign legal documents or any documents that need to be signed easily. You just send it to them and voila they can sign it. If the person has never used DocuSign before it will walk them trough it. So easy!!

Cons

The only con is I heard that in some cases it might not hold up in court. I have never had an issue with it but I have heard others have.

Get signed documents fast and secure with DocuSign

Pros

In the past, to get signed documents from one place to another it took a courier. With DocuSign, it is possible to send signed documents securely anywhere.

Cons

DocuSign does what it is supposed to do. I can't think of anything that we don't like.

Best Electronic Signature Platform Ever

Great experience with the best product on the market

Pros

Friendly, easy to use, effective, reliable, accessible via any device / anywhere.

Cons

It does not have a complete document management system

End user Docusign review

Sped up signing and distribution. Also, the document control is efficient as well.

Pros

It is a great way to process important documents. Signing and distribution is a lot faster than our previous process.

Cons

Nothing. The software is easy to use and efficient.