DocuSign Reviews - Page 2

6,873 reviews

RT

Ricky T.

Pharmaceuticals, 11-50 employees

DocuSign - What a Time Saver!

Definitely changed the way we do business. It's helped us be more efficient and organized. Before it was a headache to coordinate schedules to obtain physical signatures. Now with DocuSign, signatures are simple and easy to obtain!

Pros

The convenience of being able to obtain secured signatures using email. We use this software to easily obtain signatures for everything: timesheets, expense reports, contracts, etc. You can easily customize your signature templates to your needs and it's pretty simple. You can add several security measures as well to ensure verify the signer. I would say it's pretty user friendly for the signer because we have a lot of older people we deal with and for the most part they can easily sign and complete. This software integrates with our Cloud Base Storage system Box which make things seamless and convenient.

Cons

It is a bit pricey. You basically buy "envelopes" in batches to use to send for signatures. "Envelope" is a term DocuSign uses for anytime you send a file(s) to send for signature(s). Once you send an envelope if the signer doesn't sign for whatever reason it still counts as an envelope used. Basically, once you click send for signature an envelope it's used and no refunds. Another thing that is a bit annoying is applying templates if DocuSign software doesn't automatically detect one of your existing signature templates. I feel it requires too many clicks to apply a template manually. There should be a shortcut button somewhere on the main page to save on time.

Oliur R.

Computer Networking, 51-200 employees

One of my favorite electronic signature tool that saves time and environment

My whole DocuSign experience has been fantastic. I can quickly email agreements and contracts without having to bother about printing or sending them, and they can also be signed electronically using the DocuSign secure signature system, which is fantastic. I use it frequently since we have a lot of agreements files and contract papers to present to our clients and need to examine and sign them, which DocuSIgn has made really straightforward and simple. It also saves us a lot of time and protects the environment by not allowing us to use a pen and paper. DocuSign is one of my favorite tools.

Pros

DocuSign is my favorite online document signature tool, which I use with all of my clients and team members on a regular basis. We've been using it for a long time and have never had a problem signing documents on the fly since then. My favorite feature is that I can email any scanned copy or pdf to a client or team member and they can sign it digitally without having to print it out. It also has an AI built in that analyzes contracts in real time and provides precise breakdown information. Making agreements and singing them in a completely contactless manner has been nicely implemented here. DocuSign is one of my favorite tools.

Cons

Although DocuSign is a wonderful online signing tool, it could use some improvement in document management and organization. I wish there was a way to categorize them by category so I know which file is where and can send it out right away instead of waiting for it to be found. But, aside from that, DocuSign is a fantastic tool that doesn't have any big flaws or bugs. It performs as promised, and I use it to sign all of my agreements, paperwork, and contracts.

LV

LAURA V.

Cosmetics, self-employed

Client-Based Company's Best Friend

DocuSign is a great program that has saved me on more than one occasion. I had a client in Taiwan that needed to sign something within 12 hours or we would miss the deadline, if it wasn't for Docusign, that would never be a possibility. I use it daily and am extremely pleased with my experiences.

Pros

This software saves tons of paper. My business is client-based and we require a lot of negotiations which, of course, must all be signed or initialed for approval. Because DocuSign has digital copies of the contracts, we can just mark them up in DocuSign and then send them off to the client to sign. It can be used all over the world. If I need to sign something from home, I just click. If I have a...

Cons

I don't have a very long list for cons when it comes to this software. I wish that I could replace a document after one or more of the parties have signed but the document isn't completed. I often have clients that sign without reading and then read after signing and want to change things.

MH

Michael H.

Information Technology and Services, 5,001-10,000 employees

One of the best in the market

This software works well once the setup and testing has been completed. We currently use this software and I would not have a difficulty recommending it once it fits the specific use cases you may have.

Pros

Docusign is simple. Simple to setup and simple to use. Users do not require a high technical knowledge to use it once the process flows are setup properly and the auditing, etc. ensure that it is possible to see who did what and when. This is especially important for compliance, risk management and legal. Takes the burden off of having to physically have a person or multiple persons sign documents, so very practical.

Cons

Can be challenging for more complex process flows. We found that some process flows were not a good fit for DocuSign and could prove difficult to setup and test. If you have very complex process flows you may need to look at other enterprise level options or contact support for help.

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Docusign, the future of all contract signing.

Pros

In more traditional companies that doesn’t pick up the new innovative technologies, they have piles of paper in the HR office. Not only that it is not environmental friendly and act as fire fuel, it also slow down every single HR process! For example, candidates are required to physically come to the office to sign their contract! This is a complete waste of not only the candidate time, but also the HR team time to do many other things. What I like best about Docusign is that it can be integrated with many other softwares. For us, we integrate it with Greenhouse. Docusign contract will be sent alongside the candidate offer. The can easily request a new one or sign it to start working with the company of the stated effective date.

Cons

What I least about Docusign would be it requirement to create an account. When candidate receive and would like to sign the Docusign contract, they are required to create a new account which can be tedious. And contract signing is like once or twice every 2 to 3 years, candidates always forgot their password, and the HR team canot help them because Docusign server and accounts are maintained by Docusign. The quality and timely support is not guarantee and the candidate experience might drop down due to the slow support of Docusign. Most importantly, mobile functionality of Docusign is terrible.

AA

Adam A.

Mental Health Care, self-employed

Docusign Is the PERFECT software for folks who need electronic signatures.

We work with students who need to have their hours varified by themselves, their practicum sites, and their instructors. This is an easy way to get electronic signatures on those forms rather than them bringing them around for everyone's signature.

Pros

Docusign is awesome for a number of reasons. The reminders are customizable. We work with students and it's easy to pester them until we get our signature! It was the most affordable option for accruing official signatures (Trust me I LOOKED AROUND!) It is easy to so send around get signatures quickly! I highly recommend the use of templates. This has made it SO easy to upload a document and automatically have the signature lines in the places that we need. Then it is easy to just hit send and have it sent to whoever needs to sign. Its also easy to integrate with google drive, saves copies automatically, which is SO nice!

Cons

We have had some issues with the templates. For some reason, the software is very picky on the format of the dates. We keep getting a weird glitch that only allows 7 spaces in a signature (which is only an issue in double digit months and days). Luckily for us, we can just tell our signees to put in a 1 for the day. Customer service wasn't able to find a solution for it either.

Telecommunications, 501-1,000 employees

Perfect for Remote Work!

Pros

Fast and reliable signature software. Can prepare and send documents/contracts for others to sign and place ‘sign here’ tab to making signing easy and efficient. It definitely eliminates the hassle of having to print, sign and then scan and return a document. I love that it sends reminders to persons whose signatures are required and you are notified when a document has been signed. It’s mobile friendly,...

Cons

Placing the signature in the respective spot can be difficult. The software was purchased by the company, so it was inexpensive for me, but for others who have to actually pay for it themselves, it may be a bit on the expensive side, especially depending on the size of the company - may be more expensive for smaller sized companies. It needs recipient authentication which could be a bit counterproductive. The signatures can be forged easily.

Jason S.

Automotive, 11-50 employees

Excellent Product but Sneaky Sales Methods

The software itself was great but the sales methods used not so much. We signed up for a Business Pro esignature plan. On the plan comparison page the limitation of the number of enveleopes/documents you could send for each plan was not very obvious as it was further down the page instead of being included in each plan column. After using the software for 10 months+ we were contacted and informed...

Pros

Easy to signup Easy to use Easy for customers of ours to use

Cons

Pricing could use clarity Poor sales practices

WF

Wayne F.

Real Estate, 5,001-10,000 employees

An invaluable tool that real estate agents can't survive without

DocuSign allows me and my clients to work together throughout a real estate transaction - even if we're not in the same room - or the same state for that matter. My clients continually praise its ease of use. A recent client was very reluctant to sign their documents electronically - but with a little encouragement, they did that first set of documents - like an experienced pro. Now, it's a competition between husband and wife to see who gets them done first. It's great that this "tool" we use for business - helps develop relationships with clients.

Pros

Intuitive and easy to use Robust features Real customer service

Cons

There isn't a default to local time zone for signers. For those who create an account after their initial signing, they have to go into their settings and update their time zone - or it defaults to PT.

LG

Loiane G.

Financial Services, 5,001-10,000 employees

Embrace the future and stop wasting paper and time

Electronic document management is, honestly, a nightmare. Some groups still fax their documents... leaving the majority of us without a fax machine in the dark. Some groups send PDFs back and forth over email leaving a multitude of questions about how to print/scan the docs. DocuSign has made this all so much easier by simply requiring a browser. It even works for most users on a mobile device. Its a huge win and a huge step forward.

Pros

The DocuSign interface is flawless and clean. It's really easy to organized documents and apply templates. There are a number of great dashboard views that make it easy to track which documents are still pending or have been completed. Groups of documents can be made into a template that can be sent to an individual.

Cons

There are still cases where someone will have issues viewing/signing documents and that can be frustrating when I want so badly to depend on the software. This is likely due to outdated or non-standard hardware/software but everything that can be done to make the service more accessible is appreciated.

MT

Mona T.

Law Practice, 11-50 employees

Helps save time and paper

This experience did not leave me drastically impressed or dissatisfied. It was okay. Docusign saved time, paper products and storage.

Pros

This is something that helps people who would otherwise be spending hours on a fax machine or having clients come in. This makes working from home and no contact signing possible as well. Design documents to fit the content and context. A variety of signature style selections add an element of fun and customization. This is secure and provides authentication.

Cons

It’s true that end users have difficulty signing without an account. It is possible but extra steps are needed and cause inconvenience. This is expensive yet presents no additional incentive or benefit.

KG

Kristina G.

Security and Investigations, 1-10 employees

DocuSign Software Review

This is the fastest, most convenient way for us to get documentation signed by our clients. It streamlines so much of our contact with them so we do not have to fax a copy of a document over and have them fax it back. It is a safe and secure way to transfer our documents. We also use this internally with our staff when they are starting.

Pros

This software is so easy to use. When I was brand new to using this software, it was easy to navigate and they've only made it better as time goes on and they continue to update and improve. I love the drag and drop feature so I do not have to fish through my uploads to find the document I want. The layout is convenient and easy to use as well with the tabs that keep my templates, home and management right at the top so I can quickly click to a different aspect of the software that I need. Oddly enough, one of my favorite features is the top right on the home page that tells me how many documents have "action required," "waiting on others," and "expiring soon." This tells me at a very quick glance what I need to work on first.

Cons

I wish there was an option to edit the document once uploaded. If there is, I do not know about it. I would like to be able to do all of my editings and then send for client signatures in one place. Instead, I have to use other software like Adobe to edit my PDFs before uploading and sending them.

Airlines/Aviation, 1-10 employees

A great time & resource saver for businesses and professionals looking to improve productivity

The fact that DocuSign saves time, cost, & the environment - all at the same time is spot on. The holistic experience that I had and continue to have with DocuSign is absolutely incredible since we save a lot of time and improve productivity using the software to sign our legal & start-up documents, especially at a time when we are raising external investment and onboarding new customers.

Pros

DocuSign is accelerating the switch to digital work culture and being a business with environmental protection goals, the fact that using DocuSign removes the need for printing, scanning or faxing papers is the big selling point. Plus, the ease of use in different platforms from phones to tablets to PCs works great when you have a team that is spread across and is on the constant move. What was great was the opportunity to get a free trial without having to provide credit card details - this allowed us to make a much more of a rational judgement.

Cons

Understandably, the reality of the digital signature is very low when compared to physically signed ones and I hope the realism will set in as technology progresses. In my opinion, this is the least likes feature of not just DocuSign, but any e-signature software platform - this could impend the adoption of e-signature due to the concerns of replication of non-realistic looking digital signatures. Audit trails are a great security addition, but the security concerns will remain until industries across & wide including insurance, banking, etc. all adopt & accept digital signatures.

CW

Cathryn W.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

DocuSign Review

Our overall experience with DocuSign has been great. It is by far the best digital signing software we've used.

Pros

Ease of use, can create own template, add or revise items on documents and lots of customization available.

Cons

No additional identity verification requirement for the signers other than email address. For instance, there could be a two factor identification requirement when opening the document, where phone number is required as an additional source of verification.

Susan M C.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

No More Signing Your Life Away

I have been preparing income tax returns for over 10 years now. When I first started clients had to sign their names at least 8 or more times. When we started using DocuSign it illiminated that process. Clients need only sign once or twice. Over the years DocuSign has made improvements that have allowed me to improve my clients experience when it comes to signing documents. As we all have experienced this one or twice in our lives, you felt like you were signing your life away.

Pros

What I liked most about this software was that my clients no longer had to sign 20 different times to finalze their return.

Cons

Over the years there have been small glitches. However with customer support we have always been able to work through them and many times we found it to be the operator and not the software.

Js

Johnathan s.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Continue The Paperless Trend!

My overall experience with DocuSign was great nonetheleast. Very easy to use an I will definitely refer a few of my partners to the site as well

Pros

I found DocuSoft to be very dependable and easy of use. Everything's going paperless in the 21st century an it's great to have a dependable source for verified signatures. After integrating with Google DropBox DocuSign has now become unstoppable an jam-packed with amazing features! Now all of our signed documents are automatically stored saving us hours of useful time. What makes it stand out above the rest is DocuSign is trusted by almost every company and can even also be used for medical documents. Its really a lifesaver an time-cruncher!

Cons

Docusign isn't available with certain browsers. After signing an moving to the next signature using foreign browsers like yandex I began having issues with the signature. Also it would be great if I could go back an re-edit documents that I previously sent out.

Halimatun Z.

Accounting, 1,001-5,000 employees

Easy and quick to sign document.

Pros

I've had no problems utilizing Docusign to complete paperwork that has been submitted to me for business needs. It's always been a straightforward procedure; I receive an email link that directs me to the paper. I may either create my own e-signature using my cursor or enter my name, and it will produce one for me. When you have completed your chosen option to use, the computer will automatically input your signature in the area where you have been requested to sign. It will all be initialed as well.

Cons

It's a bit pricey if you don't use it all the time. Unless you were using this frequently, you shouldn't pay for a membership and using the free account is more than enough. It has many more feature than just a e-signature tools and if you use all the other feature, it justifies the price.

Arts and Crafts, self-employed

Used monthly for 2+ years

Hard to sign, but free & easy to insert

My overall experience is that docusign is easy to use, there are great attachments, and that it is something that every self-employed person needs in order to get through the day. You should not expect a neat or perfect signature, but it gets the job done!

Pros

I have been using this software for several years in order to sign cover letters for job applications, art contracts, professional emails, and other kinds of important documents that require that online hand-written touch. I think that the software has worked best when used in Google Docs. There is an easy extension that allows you sign directly onto a letter that you are writing, and create a new...

Cons

I think that it is very difficult to get a good looking signature on the actual signing area, I have tried using a mouse and a mouse pad and neither have a very great result. I am not sure if this is the coding in the software or just the awkwardness of signing something using what a computer has to offer. I would say that if you are looking for the signature to match your extact one in real life, good luck with that, don't use docusign, it will not look the same at all. I think that if you are looking for an exact signature, you need to get a scanner and scan it into your computer. You really can't expect perfection with free software.

Jonny D.

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Docusign Agreement Cloud - Secure, mobile, reliable

Docusign built confidence for me because the service support is so strong. The products works, is secure, trustworthy and reliable. It also works and operates well on desktop or mobile. Which is vital in today’s business ecosystem.

Pros

The Docusign agreement cloud is an excellent esign solution. It integrates easily with software including Salesforce. The platform is simple to use navigate and send documents. The brand is trusted and recognised, which gives customer confidence. What’s really great is the technical support. Any issues they are well educated and understand the software. They also help save paper, trees and the planet!

Cons

Docusign have stayed true to esignature as a solution and do it really well. They do not offer proposal management and send like some other solutions which I would like to see under the brand to drive sales enablement.

BK

Brenda K.

E-Learning, 501-1,000 employees

Saved time and a headache!!!!

Excellent!! Easy to use, Functions as it promises and stands by the free trial promise without asking for any credit card information until you have used it and decided if it is right for you!

Pros

I literally just used this site to sign some important papers. I had been trying for a week to download Adobe and use it for these time sensitive papers. I have used Adobe in the past and I do not remember it being such a headache!!! I think they have added so many services and separate apps that it has all become too much to sort through for one simple task. Somehow I stumbled on to DocuSign. I was...

Cons

I have nothing negative to say. It is by far the easiest site to use to get papers signed and emailed to their recipient.

CM

Cynthia M.

Architecture & Planning, 1-10 employees

Saves time and is convenient for clients!

I like that this software makes it easy for my business to collect signatures and payments from our clients. We used to have our clients scan or fax paper documents back to us, but DocuSign makes the process much quicker and more convenient for my employees and my clients. We purchased the option that allows us to take payments, which further streamlines our process and actually saves us money due to the lower credit card fees. We've only just started using this software, but it has already been a worthwhile purchase!

Pros

We purchased DocuSign to make our lives easier for signatures, payments, and document storage. I love that DocuSign is able to integrate into Dropbox because that's what we use to store our company files. I really enjoy that we can take payments and that we can brand the emails and signing experience for our clients so it feels cohesive and is consistent with our aesthetic. I love the many fields you can add to your documents, such as "approve" or "decline", in addition to just signatures & initials.

Cons

When I first set up the software, I felt it was a little difficult to navigate. For example, when I wanted to learn how to use templates, it took me a long time to figure out exactly how to "apply" a template to a document that would be similar but not the same... Even after a fair amount of research, it still seemed that the only option was to "use" the template, in which the document has to be exactly...

KT

Kim T.

Computer Hardware, 1,001-5,000 employees

Time saving and reliable tool for esignatures

Overall we are very happy with the time and money this application has saved our company.

Pros

We have been using Docusign for some time, to facilitate the proposals and contracts we create for our customers regarding their agreements with us for using our applications and buying/selling textbooks through our company. We have been extremely pleased with how easy it is to utilize this software (assuming the customer *reads* the instructions and document). It has made the process much easier...

Cons

Occasionally, we have issues with the entire document, pdf, transferring once completed. Usually this is attributed to user error, though. We have found that several of our customers tend to visually scan the document without reading it fully, and then want to go back to make edits after they have already completed and signed.

Real Estate, 10,001+ employees

DocuSign is a true innovator, across many industies

DocuSign has been an essential piece of my business. Especially after Zillow purchased ZipForm, I no longer wanted to use that platform. Zillow does not need the confidential information of me or my clients. DocuSign for Real Estate has been wonderful to work with. They are always actively making improvements based off of user feedback.

Pros

I no longer have to print anything, or worry about sending/printing/providing copies of signed and countersigned documents to clients. It has completely revolutionized the way I conduct my business in real estate.

Cons

There have been times where the software is glitchy, but I can usually refresh the page and it's fine. There is a little bit of a learning curve, but quick to pick up once you're in there a couple of times. I wish there was a way, almost like an OCR that will automatically place field forms from PDFs rather than needing to place them manually when not using a form generated on the platform.

MC

Maureen C.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Efficient and Easy for Clients to use

I have been using it for years. I have tried other document signing software and was not happy at all. I pay monthly for DocuSign and it's worth it. I use it everyday.

Pros

The security of knowing my clients documents are private. My clients find it easy to register and pick a signature. They can respond on their computer or iPhone. They receive fully executed copies one the document is complete. For me it's fast and DocuSign alerts me when a document is complete on my iPhone.

Cons

I really can't think of any cons! They are constantly improving their software to make it meet more of my needs.

DP

Danae P.

Consumer Services, 51-200 employees

Used other for 2+ years

DocuSign = Freedom and Safety

I have used it for both personal and professional use and in every case it has provided me invaluable access and availability to sign or review important documents that if I had to wait until I was back in my "office" would have cost me dearly in both time and money. In the midst of a global pandemic, DocuSign shines as a leader in safe and reliable document management.

Pros

The best thing about DocuSign is the ability to conduct essential business from anywhere in the world and know that it is secure and safe. Being able to add individuals for simple review , signature , or a combination of both is critical for my needs and DocuSign provides me with the flexibility to work in multiple areas of industry and service. The learning curve for simple use is relatively easy and the additional features are not hard to figure out.

Cons

There are a few things that would make this software more user friendly and that would be better 'prompts' or helps when hovering over specific things. More prompts in place reduce confusion to someone you are sending something to or if you are designing a document for signature.