DocuSign Reviews - Page 2

5,738 reviews

Client-Based Company's Best Friend

DocuSign is a great program that has saved me on more than one occasion. I had a client in Taiwan that needed to sign something within 12 hours or we would miss the deadline, if it wasn't for Docusign, that would never be a possibility. I use it daily and am extremely pleased with my experiences.

Pros

This software saves tons of paper. My business is client-based and we require a lot of negotiations which, of course, must all be signed or initialed for approval. Because DocuSign has digital copies of the contracts, we can just mark them up in DocuSign and then send them off to the client to sign. It can be used all over the world. If I need to sign something from home, I just click. If I have a...

Cons

I don't have a very long list for cons when it comes to this software. I wish that I could replace a document after one or more of the parties have signed but the document isn't completed. I often have clients that sign without reading and then read after signing and want to change things.

Docusign, the future of all contract signing.

Pros

In more traditional companies that doesn’t pick up the new innovative technologies, they have piles of paper in the HR office. Not only that it is not environmental friendly and act as fire fuel, it also slow down every single HR process! For example, candidates are required to physically come to the office to sign their contract! This is a complete waste of not only the candidate time, but also the HR team time to do many other things. What I like best about Docusign is that it can be integrated with many other softwares. For us, we integrate it with Greenhouse. Docusign contract will be sent alongside the candidate offer. The can easily request a new one or sign it to start working with the company of the stated effective date.

Cons

What I least about Docusign would be it requirement to create an account. When candidate receive and would like to sign the Docusign contract, they are required to create a new account which can be tedious. And contract signing is like once or twice every 2 to 3 years, candidates always forgot their password, and the HR team canot help them because Docusign server and accounts are maintained by Docusign. The quality and timely support is not guarantee and the candidate experience might drop down due to the slow support of Docusign. Most importantly, mobile functionality of Docusign is terrible.

An invaluable tool that real estate agents can't survive without

DocuSign allows me and my clients to work together throughout a real estate transaction - even if we're not in the same room - or the same state for that matter. My clients continually praise its ease of use. A recent client was very reluctant to sign their documents electronically - but with a little encouragement, they did that first set of documents - like an experienced pro. Now, it's a competition between husband and wife to see who gets them done first. It's great that this "tool" we use for business - helps develop relationships with clients.

Pros

Intuitive and easy to use Robust features Real customer service

Cons

There isn't a default to local time zone for signers. For those who create an account after their initial signing, they have to go into their settings and update their time zone - or it defaults to PT.

Embrace the future and stop wasting paper and time

Electronic document management is, honestly, a nightmare. Some groups still fax their documents... leaving the majority of us without a fax machine in the dark. Some groups send PDFs back and forth over email leaving a multitude of questions about how to print/scan the docs. DocuSign has made this all so much easier by simply requiring a browser. It even works for most users on a mobile device. Its a huge win and a huge step forward.

Pros

The DocuSign interface is flawless and clean. It's really easy to organized documents and apply templates. There are a number of great dashboard views that make it easy to track which documents are still pending or have been completed. Groups of documents can be made into a template that can be sent to an individual.

Cons

There are still cases where someone will have issues viewing/signing documents and that can be frustrating when I want so badly to depend on the software. This is likely due to outdated or non-standard hardware/software but everything that can be done to make the service more accessible is appreciated.

DocuSign Software Review

This is the fastest, most convenient way for us to get documentation signed by our clients. It streamlines so much of our contact with them so we do not have to fax a copy of a document over and have them fax it back. It is a safe and secure way to transfer our documents. We also use this internally with our staff when they are starting.

Pros

This software is so easy to use. When I was brand new to using this software, it was easy to navigate and they've only made it better as time goes on and they continue to update and improve. I love the drag and drop feature so I do not have to fish through my uploads to find the document I want. The layout is convenient and easy to use as well with the tabs that keep my templates, home and management right at the top so I can quickly click to a different aspect of the software that I need. Oddly enough, one of my favorite features is the top right on the home page that tells me how many documents have "action required," "waiting on others," and "expiring soon." This tells me at a very quick glance what I need to work on first.

Cons

I wish there was an option to edit the document once uploaded. If there is, I do not know about it. I would like to be able to do all of my editings and then send for client signatures in one place. Instead, I have to use other software like Adobe to edit my PDFs before uploading and sending them.

A great time & resource saver for businesses and professionals looking to improve productivity

The fact that DocuSign saves time, cost, & the environment - all at the same time is spot on. The holistic experience that I had and continue to have with DocuSign is absolutely incredible since we save a lot of time and improve productivity using the software to sign our legal & start-up documents, especially at a time when we are raising external investment and onboarding new customers.

Pros

DocuSign is accelerating the switch to digital work culture and being a business with environmental protection goals, the fact that using DocuSign removes the need for printing, scanning or faxing papers is the big selling point. Plus, the ease of use in different platforms from phones to tablets to PCs works great when you have a team that is spread across and is on the constant move. What was great was the opportunity to get a free trial without having to provide credit card details - this allowed us to make a much more of a rational judgement.

Cons

Understandably, the reality of the digital signature is very low when compared to physically signed ones and I hope the realism will set in as technology progresses. In my opinion, this is the least likes feature of not just DocuSign, but any e-signature software platform - this could impend the adoption of e-signature due to the concerns of replication of non-realistic looking digital signatures. Audit trails are a great security addition, but the security concerns will remain until industries across & wide including insurance, banking, etc. all adopt & accept digital signatures.

Continue The Paperless Trend!

My overall experience with DocuSign was great nonetheleast. Very easy to use an I will definitely refer a few of my partners to the site as well

Pros

I found DocuSoft to be very dependable and easy of use. Everything's going paperless in the 21st century an it's great to have a dependable source for verified signatures. After integrating with Google DropBox DocuSign has now become unstoppable an jam-packed with amazing features! Now all of our signed documents are automatically stored saving us hours of useful time. What makes it stand out above the rest is DocuSign is trusted by almost every company and can even also be used for medical documents. Its really a lifesaver an time-cruncher!

Cons

Docusign isn't available with certain browsers. After signing an moving to the next signature using foreign browsers like yandex I began having issues with the signature. Also it would be great if I could go back an re-edit documents that I previously sent out.

Hard to sign, but free & easy to insert

My overall experience is that docusign is easy to use, there are great attachments, and that it is something that every self-employed person needs in order to get through the day. You should not expect a neat or perfect signature, but it gets the job done!

Pros

I have been using this software for several years in order to sign cover letters for job applications, art contracts, professional emails, and other kinds of important documents that require that online hand-written touch. I think that the software has worked best when used in Google Docs. There is an easy extension that allows you sign directly onto a letter that you are writing, and create a new...

Cons

I think that it is very difficult to get a good looking signature on the actual signing area, I have tried using a mouse and a mouse pad and neither have a very great result. I am not sure if this is the coding in the software or just the awkwardness of signing something using what a computer has to offer. I would say that if you are looking for the signature to match your extact one in real life, good luck with that, don't use docusign, it will not look the same at all. I think that if you are looking for an exact signature, you need to get a scanner and scan it into your computer. You really can't expect perfection with free software.

Saves time and is convenient for clients!

I like that this software makes it easy for my business to collect signatures and payments from our clients. We used to have our clients scan or fax paper documents back to us, but DocuSign makes the process much quicker and more convenient for my employees and my clients. We purchased the option that allows us to take payments, which further streamlines our process and actually saves us money due to the lower credit card fees. We've only just started using this software, but it has already been a worthwhile purchase!

Pros

We purchased DocuSign to make our lives easier for signatures, payments, and document storage. I love that DocuSign is able to integrate into Dropbox because that's what we use to store our company files. I really enjoy that we can take payments and that we can brand the emails and signing experience for our clients so it feels cohesive and is consistent with our aesthetic. I love the many fields you can add to your documents, such as "approve" or "decline", in addition to just signatures & initials.

Cons

When I first set up the software, I felt it was a little difficult to navigate. For example, when I wanted to learn how to use templates, it took me a long time to figure out exactly how to "apply" a template to a document that would be similar but not the same... Even after a fair amount of research, it still seemed that the only option was to "use" the template, in which the document has to be exactly...

Docusign Agreement Cloud - Secure, mobile, reliable

Docusign built confidence for me because the service support is so strong. The products works, is secure, trustworthy and reliable. It also works and operates well on desktop or mobile. Which is vital in today’s business ecosystem.

Pros

The Docusign agreement cloud is an excellent esign solution. It integrates easily with software including Salesforce. The platform is simple to use navigate and send documents. The brand is trusted and recognised, which gives customer confidence. What’s really great is the technical support. Any issues they are well educated and understand the software. They also help save paper, trees and the planet!

Cons

Docusign have stayed true to esignature as a solution and do it really well. They do not offer proposal management and send like some other solutions which I would like to see under the brand to drive sales enablement.

Saved time and a headache!!!!

Excellent!! Easy to use, Functions as it promises and stands by the free trial promise without asking for any credit card information until you have used it and decided if it is right for you!

Pros

I literally just used this site to sign some important papers. I had been trying for a week to download Adobe and use it for these time sensitive papers. I have used Adobe in the past and I do not remember it being such a headache!!! I think they have added so many services and separate apps that it has all become too much to sort through for one simple task. Somehow I stumbled on to DocuSign. I was...

Cons

I have nothing negative to say. It is by far the easiest site to use to get papers signed and emailed to their recipient.

DocuSign = Freedom and Safety

I have used it for both personal and professional use and in every case it has provided me invaluable access and availability to sign or review important documents that if I had to wait until I was back in my "office" would have cost me dearly in both time and money. In the midst of a global pandemic, DocuSign shines as a leader in safe and reliable document management.

Pros

The best thing about DocuSign is the ability to conduct essential business from anywhere in the world and know that it is secure and safe. Being able to add individuals for simple review , signature , or a combination of both is critical for my needs and DocuSign provides me with the flexibility to work in multiple areas of industry and service. The learning curve for simple use is relatively easy and the additional features are not hard to figure out.

Cons

There are a few things that would make this software more user friendly and that would be better 'prompts' or helps when hovering over specific things. More prompts in place reduce confusion to someone you are sending something to or if you are designing a document for signature.

Time saving and reliable tool for esignatures

Overall we are very happy with the time and money this application has saved our company.

Pros

We have been using Docusign for some time, to facilitate the proposals and contracts we create for our customers regarding their agreements with us for using our applications and buying/selling textbooks through our company. We have been extremely pleased with how easy it is to utilize this software (assuming the customer *reads* the instructions and document). It has made the process much easier...

Cons

Occasionally, we have issues with the entire document, pdf, transferring once completed. Usually this is attributed to user error, though. We have found that several of our customers tend to visually scan the document without reading it fully, and then want to go back to make edits after they have already completed and signed.

Very good

I really like using DocuSign to sign and send documents for signatures but the management aspect of keeping up with transactions is clunky and not well thought out

Pros

It’s digital signing experience is really about as perfect as it gets and they have done a good job improving on it over the last few years

Cons

Document management is clunky and unfriendly for newer or less experienced users Costs more than the competition

DocuSign is a true innovator, across many industies

DocuSign has been an essential piece of my business. Especially after Zillow purchased ZipForm, I no longer wanted to use that platform. Zillow does not need the confidential information of me or my clients. DocuSign for Real Estate has been wonderful to work with. They are always actively making improvements based off of user feedback.

Pros

I no longer have to print anything, or worry about sending/printing/providing copies of signed and countersigned documents to clients. It has completely revolutionized the way I conduct my business in real estate.

Cons

There have been times where the software is glitchy, but I can usually refresh the page and it's fine. There is a little bit of a learning curve, but quick to pick up once you're in there a couple of times. I wish there was a way, almost like an OCR that will automatically place field forms from PDFs rather than needing to place them manually when not using a form generated on the platform.

Efficient and Easy for Clients to use

I have been using it for years. I have tried other document signing software and was not happy at all. I pay monthly for DocuSign and it's worth it. I use it everyday.

Pros

The security of knowing my clients documents are private. My clients find it easy to register and pick a signature. They can respond on their computer or iPhone. They receive fully executed copies one the document is complete. For me it's fast and DocuSign alerts me when a document is complete on my iPhone.

Cons

I really can't think of any cons! They are constantly improving their software to make it meet more of my needs.

I have halved my number of trips to the scanning and copy room

While preparing to transition into remote work, a budgetary allowance we had to make was for impending costs of currier services, a large portion of which was going to be for document processing. How amazing it has been to fully realize the extent to which we could adapt and utilize DocuSign for this purpose. Not only have we ensured shorter processing times and saved costs in the process, we have also ensure document security which couldn’t have been guaranteed otherwise.

Pros

DocuSign alert and notification system is highly practical and can be easily set up to help increase productivity in the most subtle but significant ways. We no longer have to copy an administrative assistant in every contract email thread simply to keep the process moving along. With DocuSign, giving process and transaction approvals didn’t become the burden we thought it would while we were transitioning to remote work.

Cons

Other team members have complained about having to restart signing processes after someone makes a change to the document after some signatures have already been collected, and suggested auxiliary post-edit consents as a solution. I however find the current setup and process critical to maintaining document integrity and legality. So honestly , I have no issues.

Paperless

Awesome I would HIGHLY recommend DocuSign to everyone

Pros

DocuSign is AMAZING!! so easy to use it saves on postage and time to get items back that we need from clients

Cons

Nothing Docusign is so easy to use for anyone computer expert or not it doesn't matter who their age

A safe, secure, and efficient way to manage important documents!

Business and personal life can happen much more efficiently because people no longer have to either go somewhere to sign documents or no longer have to scan, fax, etc. It saves paper and gas in your car (i.e the environment). Important things (like healthcare documents, real estate, etc) aren't held up by what was a very laborious signature process. Important things can happen much more effortlessly. I can lessen stress because it's taking a big and unnecessary step out of the process.

Pros

I trust DocuSign to get the job done! As someone who sends important hospital/medical related documents to leadership, it's fast and easy to set up the document to be signed in the correct spots. Entering recipients is straightforward and important in getting the document done quickly! I can also see the status of the signers via the site as well as email alerts. The tool sends reminders or I can easily...

Cons

I initially had a little trouble setting the signing order so perhaps the programmers can make these steps clearer (especially for those who don't use the tool often, it would be hard to remember).

Terrible Billing and Customer Service Issues

Bad.

Pros

The product is useful. Easy to make duplicate documents and resend.

Cons

Their customer service. I cancelled my subscription and downgraded my service to the free account. I was assured in writing by a customer service rep that I would not be charged. I was. I called them which was a pain, I was disconnected several times. They couldn't explain what happened or why I was charged. They submitted a "refund request".... so much for the customer is always right. They told me...

I wouldn't be able to efficiently run my branch offices without it!

Pros

Before Dousign, my team would have to scan contracts to me, where I'd have to print them, sign off on them, scan them and email them back to my team members. It was even worse if the other parties to the contract also printed, signed and scanned them to us. By the time we were done you couldn't even read half the contract. I wish I could say we were early adopters because it would have made life so...

Cons

I really have no cons with this product. It does exactly what I need it to do and it works flawless for us.

LOVE THIS PROGRAM!

My experience is I really feel like I sell more because our clients are realtors, they don't have time to be in front of their desk or printing and signing documents with a wet signature. It also ensures I get the documents I need signed and avoid back and forth, like if they were to miss a signature when signing 20 pages. This is the main reason I use DocuSign and also for some personal use. My clients love it, it shows I'll go the extra mile to make their lives easier and they realize others may not provide the same level of customer service. Win win all around!

Pros

I love that I can easily create an envelope and send it to my clients for them to click through and make the binding process much easier. In insurance there are so many signatures required, this feature makes it convenient for my clients and easier to bind business. I love that I can DocuSign anything I need to with ease. The program is super user friendly and have never experienced any issues with it. I also love that you can track the status of your requests for others to sign. And get email notifications that someone has viewed or signed. Very helpful!

Cons

I actually don't have any dislikes! I use this every day and have never had any issues with it. I really love this program and use it every day.

DocuSign for the win!

DocuSign allows up to efficiently and effectively get documents from customers signed. Takes away possibilities of a customer missing a signature or initial box and ensures the documents are legible once a signature is attained.

Pros

DocuSign is very user friendly, it allows you to create and save templates to make sending similar documents to customers a breeze. Additionally, there are frequent updates that improve the UI and functionality. The mobile app works great too! helps with signing on the go.

Cons

I have very few complaints about the software. When we first started using it, the UI took a little bit to adjust to, but that has been improved with updates over time.

Docusign-Ultimate tool for E-Signatures in the market

It has been an amazing and experience and I hope that it will amaze with their future developments.

Pros

I am an HR professional and have been using docusign for almost 5 years now. It creates a really smooth experience for completing the documents for my consultants electronically. Helps to avoid a lot of paperwork that one might have to go through in order to complete an onboarding. It not only offers the option to sign the document but also offers various options that facilitate the completion of...

Cons

I have used other e-signature softwares in the market as well but this is by far the most successful one so I have no complaints so far.

I've implemented and utilized docusign in my former role.

We increased the quality of our data, and decreased the time it took to get our clients to fill out applications. I loved that this was usable not only via desktop but also mobile and tablet. This was an easy solution to implement and the Salesforce integration does not disappoint.

Pros

I like the integration it has with Salesforce CRM. The functionality allowed anything entered within our Salesforce Opportunity to be entered in our one page application. If the client changed or added any of this information, once they signed and completed the document, the information was updated on the given opportunity. It was pretty easy to set up, and improved the quality of our data immensely. I loved working with the Docusign support team, they were intelligent, kind, and eager to help me. They never hesitated to jump on a screen share and follow up with me after our calls via email. It was great to work with them!

Cons

Some of our clients would get confused on how to complete their signature, sometimes they would sign but forget to click the complete button. This was easily amended by chatting with them over the phone and showing them how. Something that was annoying for us was that we actually created a custom javascript button to send the application, we had some requirements that the out of the box button did not fulfill. We created the custom button with an implementation partner, but any issues regarding the button itself were not supported by Docusign since it was custom. This was tough at times but since their support was stellar otherwise, I wouldn't dock them for it!