DocuSign Reviews - Page 3

5,494 reviews

Easy and quick

My company provides a free "version" of DocuSign but I pay for the real deal since it has never let me down

Pros

I love that it is user friendly for my clients and quick for me to put together a document. I can make changes on the fly.

Cons

The price is petty expensive compared to the Adobe product. The price point is very high and there is no discount for multiple users.

Great E-Signature Platform

If you're looking for an e-signature platform that does its job well and won't bog you down with unnecessary options, we would recommend DocuSign. It's been a workhorse for our agency and continues to provide good value for the money.

Pros

We use DocuSign for our attorney marketing agency and it does its job perfectly. It's incredibly easy to draft a document using templates, including the ability to brand everything with specific colors and logos. Our clients enjoy the straightforward nature of the completed document, giving them clear instructions on where to sign. The system has a handy dashboard that gives an overview of where our...

Cons

The system functions as it should and we honestly haven't encountered many negatives with it during our day-to-day operations. I suppose if one were looking for super crazy customization features or intense reporting beyond the basics, then DocuSign might not be the right target, but we like it. There is also an easy way to submit feedback (and even a customer panel), so additional features are surely forthcoming.

Is DocuSign Worth It?

I had a very good experience with DocuSign. I will continue to use it as DocuSign is VERY USER FRIENDLY. Great for people who are not tech-savvy.

Pros

I use DocuSign on a daily basis I use it in signing simple to most important documents. I love that Docusign is accessible on any device, may it be phone, tablet or computer. And It is very user friendly, allowing our clients to sign contracts/agreements with ease. Docusign's design is very basic which makes it very easy to use. he immediate notification when a document get signed is really a great feature. I also love how easily we have integrated DocuSign to our company's software. Overall, I am very much contented with DocuSign. It is one of those app that delivers what they are programmed to do.

Cons

One of my main concerns with using Docusign is that the Document Storage expires really fast which means If you forget to download the file before it expires, you will lose it. It would also be really great if the toolbar could be customizable, but it isn't. And Lastly, I felt that DocuSign is a bit pricey for its functionality.

Makes Legal Work A Breeze

Most businesses that I deal with use DocuSign - problem solved - I do not have to take off work to go into an office to sign legal documentation. I do not have to wait until documentation is mailed to me via US Postal Service or Fed Ex - this software frees me up completely.

Pros

DocuSign is very secure and gives me a peace of mind that my information is encrypted and safe. DocuSign is used by most businesses that I do business with. I do not have to wait for documents to be sent to me via US Post Office, I do not have to be inconvenienced and take off work and go sign documents in an office - the use of DocuSign has freed me up completely - I can handle my business during 8 am - 5 pm - with no interruption to my work day. Using DocuSign as it relates to where to sign my initials or name is very clear - the tour is very clear - there is no confusion on signing the documents - confirmation is provided with the ability to print what you just signed - so DocuSign has gotten it right. Great software package for any legal needs .

Cons

I have no dislikes on this software. I have used this software with many real estate deals and many insurance deals and many banking deals - and I have had no issues, no problems, no concerns.

Coordinators will love this!

I personally love the experience with DocuSign over what we used previously - hands down! Candidates actually complete their pre-interview paperwork since the software sends auto reminders!

Pros

It's so easy to search for candidate's documentation and to see the status of their completion. I love the fact that I can void out duplicate documents, too!

Cons

I find that candidates are confused on how to save their progress and usually reach out for their authentication code or just create multiple envelopes (but we're able to void out later). I just wish the process was a little more clear to one or two time users :)

Docusign saves so much time

In general Docusign is a super easy to use tool. I can't imagine how much time would be needed if I had to get wet signatures for everything, and with Docusign's ability to write notes to each recipient (as a group or individually) you can customize who gets what information and how you communicate to each client.

Pros

Obviously the ability to sign digitally is key in the real estate industry. Our agent teams are constantly on the go, not to mention that our documents are all electronic now. So Docusign makes it extremely easy to save time by uploading docs, requesting signatures and initials in specific places (so it's clear what we need from the client), and send in a matter of seconds. If we make any mistakes, it's simple to adjust or void as needed to update the document/signatures needed. So it's a flexible tool.

Cons

I've not had much direct use with Docusign on mobile, but it's not quite as friendly. Still, there's always someone at a computer ready to go, so it's a not big concern. And Docusign does seem to be working on functionality all the time to improve the user experience.

Easy way to get Signatures

I have to send several NDA contracts so that I can safely discuss the projects I am designing and working on. DocuSign makes this process extremely easy and more importantly quicker then waiting on mail to return a contract before you are safe to discuss the project. For me DocuSign is a tool I can’t live without for my daily business operations. It allows me to be efficient and organized with my signed contracts and documents. I think that in the future all of the document signing will go digital and this service is the best I have used so far.

Pros

• Easy to set up documents for signatures. • Really fast loading of documents. • Save your signature once and reuse it for multiple signings. • As a business owner you can do everything from sending your own contracts, to sending employee verification information and tax documents. • Documents are stored online so you never have to worry about losing them. • You can sign docs from anywhere you have a Wi-Fi connection.

Cons

• If you need to make changes to a document, you must scrap the whole thing and start over because you can’t edit it after you send it.

Makes Getting Signatures Easy, Simple During Covid

We sign contracts, MOAs, and other agreements with Colleges and Universities around the country. Because we capture these, we have been using e-signature software for awhile. We want to be able to not only capture e-signatures but store all contracts in a cloud for easy access and secure storage.

Pros

The ability to capture signatures on contracts, MOAs, and other important documents and be able to verify signatures at the same time. The fact that anyone with any device can complete the signature process makes this easy for all of our clients. The Cloud also makes storing and pulling documents simple and easy.

Cons

Pricing is a little high compared to some other products on the market, and if you don't pay annually it is even more per month. I wish there were some better plans for those whose contract time varies depending on the full year. We don't use it enough for the yearly plan but the monthly plan ends up being more than some alternative options for us.

Signed, Secure, Delivered

My overall experience with DocuSign is very satisfied customer and I would recommend to any and all businesses or consumers. They have exceeded my expectations as a customer and I am very pleased.

Pros

I really like the fact that it is a very secure website to sign important and legal documents and send them safely over the internet . It makes the delivery of important documents faster and more efficiently to the correct receiver of the legal documents you need to send. It is practically fail safe using DocuSign.

Cons

I would really think it would be best if not so many promotional emails to you. It can be spammy in a way if you are not interested or needing the items they are advertising to you. But at the same time I totally understand the reason for the promotional emails and cope with it.

Easy to use with helpful features.

Overall, DocuSign has been a very helpful tool in our business. We not only use it internally but with our clients as well. The signing process is very easy. Sending documents to be signed is easy as well. There are plenty of options to add to the document such as signature, date, name, etc. We use DocuSign all the time and have not found a better program for this type of service.

Pros

DocuSign is easy to use with a straightforward platform and with a friendly end-user interface. You can upload templates to use for frequently used documents, or upload one-time use documents from your computer or the cloud. Additional features like bulk import (which is great if you have to send the same document to multiple people where each recipient will sign and return their own copy), set a signing order (which is helpful if you need one person to sign first), and settings to remind recipients that they have a document waiting to be signed. Plus, customize with a message to all recipients, or change the message for each recipient.

Cons

Figuring out how to do the bulk send was a bit tedious. I learned that an administrator has to grant certain permissions to allow a bulk send. And information on how to do this was not readily available online. It took a lot of digging to find it. It would also be nice if you could change the from sender so one person could send on behalf of others and the signed document would go back to that person.

One of the best eSignature Products

Using DocuSign we were able to convert 4 business processes where end users were exchanging emails, faxes, mails, phone calls to exchange information with our agency. With the use of DocuSign our users are now able to fill out online applications pertaining to their Business; sign it and route it to our admin via DocuSign

Pros

DocuSign is one of the best and leading tools for capturing electronics signatures and seamless delivery of signed documents via secure channels. Below are some of the best features that I'd like to point out: 1) The ability of to build power-forms which can be easily embedded as HTML links on any webpage 2) Creating e-signature workflow to route the same document across multiple parties to capture their signatures on the same document. 3) Ability to create custom emails and sign-in page templates using XML.

Cons

1) Ability for the user to change 'red' highlighting on the required fields on the Powerform. 2) Powerform builder is not fully ADA Section 502 compatible for visually impaired folks.

Easy to get started and easy to use

I am very happy to use and recommend Docusign to all my clients and colleagues.

Pros

Docusign is super easy to setup from the very beginning, everything is in the cloud and the UI is highly intuitive making it easy users with various skill levels to get started and continue using it

Cons

No all functionalities are apparent, there must be way to nudge users to use seldom used tools, this will help beginners get more value from it.

Making signing legal documents a piece of cake!

DocuSign has allowed me to send and receive signed contracts and other documents in a seamless, rapid way. I have concluded agreements in a more efficient way thanks to this tool. It has also allowed to sign things without the hassle of other applications, like pasting my signature into Adobe forms or otherwise inserting my signature from a saved image. This is a huge time and energy saver.

Pros

Using DocuSign allows me to sign and have others sign documents in a legal, efficient way with very little hassle. DocuSign means there is no printing involved, and no scanning in of signatures required, either. This means contracts get returned much faster than if DocuSign wasn't involved in the process and a pen and paper signature and mailing were involved. The interface is nicely done and it's easy to track who has signed what. It's also a very secure platform to use for sensitive information.

Cons

The pricing! It would be nice if there were a free version for people who don't have a regular use for it, and I think the prices could be more affordable. It does offer a lot of benefits, though, so if you regularly send out contracts the price is justified.

Good Product

The overall experience with DocuSign is actually quite good. We would continue to use it and recommend it to others because there are not a lot of other types of programs that do as much for the price.

Pros

Using DocuSign has helped our company make it easier to sign documents for applicants and full on leasing documents. It makes it so that people do not have to come into the office every time that we need a signature. They sign it when they have time in the comfort of their own home or on the go. It makes it easy to also track the progress of the document and if all parties have signed it or who specifically we are waiting on a signature from. The customizable features do help as well, although sometimes they are harder to figure out.

Cons

The ability to customize the document and make it so that people can only sign in one spot and fill out the rest afterwards. It can be difficult to make it work they way we need it to and time consuming to get it right. It is not the easiest feature to use and sometimes not that user friendly unless you know your way around computer and applications well. Sometimes the storage is not enough as well. We send a lot of documents with our business and it makes it hard when the storage is not able to keep up with us and we have to go through and delete older documents; it is time consuming.

A Tremendous and Vastly Trust Digital Signature Tool

I use DocuSign a few times a day, everyday and have ran into pretty much every issue you could have with DocuSign and nothing was ever something that didn't make sense or couldn't be figured out. I think it's a great and vital tool that will be on hand for years to come.

Pros

I love how easy it is to tag a document. I can go through a 200 page disclosure packet in 20 minutes or less. And having to correct anything is a breeze. I have been requested before to send a signature only via DocuSign in fact, when it had originally been signed via Digital Ink.

Cons

The only real issue I've ever had is that when I'm out and a document is completed, the full .pdf does not always come through. That can be a legal issue when it consists of the user having to login to a site to gain access to their documents. So to get around it, I email a copy of the .pdf to the client. If I'm out, I can't just send the document from the app to the client directly because it's not user friendly to put in all the different email addresses it needs to go to, and it doesn't stay in line with my email chain. It would be better if it were able to be opened in a Gmail app and then forwarded.

Gets the Job Done

I have had a good experience thus far with DocuSign. I always get a quick response, even if the answer may not be provided right away. Tech support is limited in what they can tell you, so sometimes that can be a little frustrating.

Pros

I like how you have the ability to customize forms for different scenarios or situations. You can personally fill out a form and have a customer sign or you can have them complete the form from start to finish. The software also has unique identification knowledge to make sure you are sending the form to who really needs to be the one receiving it and completing it.

Cons

Sometimes there can be a lag time if you are in the software too long without a warning. A simple logoff and logon will take care of the issue. There is a pop up that will extend your time while you are logged on, but sometimes it will just log you off upon clicking on it.

Great for a quick signature. A headache for more.

If you just want to upload a document and send it for a signature this is your product. It's the quickest and easiest! If you want more elaborate features or often forget your password and get locked out of sites this may not be your best choice.

Pros

If you want a quick signature this is your product. Upload, map, and send. It's really quick and really simple.

Cons

If you want a product to compete with Dotloop don't fall for their Transaction Rooms product. It's clunky, not intuitive, and just often doesn't work quite right. Also, because Docusign is so freaked out about security they don't allow me as the admin to help my agents to the same degree that Dotloop did. They require that they personally reach out to the Docusign help and I've found the Docusign help team often takes too long to get legitimate help from. More than once their product has had legitimate issues that it took me over 3 days to convince them that the solution wasn't' something simple and stupid like the cache on my computer.

Streamlines the paperwork process

Overall, DocuSign has saved me time by streamlining the paperwork signing and submittal process, and has saved me the headache of tracking down lost paperwork by saving all my signed agreements in one secure location. Additionally, when I send out paperwork to external parties to be signed, I get it back much more quickly than I would if I was relying on a paper system. DocuSign saves time, and cuts down on paper waste and hassle- 10/10 would recommend!

Pros

I have used DocuSign from time to time at various organizations, and let me tell you, it is so much easier than the alternative. I remember the hassle of having to wait for an offer letter or business document to come in the mail, borrow a friend's printer to print it, sign it, and either scan it or mail it back in. Huge headache! With DocuSign you get an email invitation, click the link, sign your...

Cons

The ONLY con I can think of is if maybe you're uncomfortable with entering personal information online this might be an issue, but it's very secure and most any software requires you to enter personal info at some point.

Dashboard needs work.

Besides the dashboard and way they have everything set up, it's a good product to have.

Pros

The ability to sign and get signatures is easy. Especially when you're trying to get a signature from someone who isn't very computer literate.

Cons

The dashboard, and menu is horrible. Inboxed items that are completed don't show up in inbox some completed items don't show up in completed folder. The whole thing is a mess that could easily be fixed.

Safe and simple to use

Personally I think it's fantastic. It has solved the issue of trying to schedule an appointment for a customer to return to the office to sign a corrected document. A LOT of the time customers don't want to return to our office because driving to our office to sign ONE document feel like a waste of time.

Pros

Mortgages require 100's of pages to be signed (it feels that way, lol). Being able to email a customer a document that was corrected and requires a new a signature is so much simpler than having to schedule a time for that customer to return to our office to sign that document. With COVID-19 going on a lot of people don't want to go to public places and this software is helping to keep us safe.

Cons

Very rarely when a customer does not have the right type of electronic, basically anything with a touchscreen, this software is not the way to go. Or if a customer does not understand how to open an email to click on the link, but that more of a user issue.

Real estate must

Overall a great experience with little to non glitches and concerns.

Pros

Its easy to use, there is no learning curve when obtaining this product its completely self explanitoy with great customer service and updates.

Cons

I dont have anything I dont like about this system as a licensed real estate associate I have used it daily for years with no issues or concerns.

Great Secure Document Management System

Overall my experience with DocuSign has been top notch. I appreciate the peace of mind the software provides me when transferring confidential information and also appreciate the user friendly nature of navigating the system.

Pros

I love that DocuSign allows the reliable, safe and confidential transfer of information. Completing forms with personal information can be intimidating and risky without a secure service and DocuSign provides the peace of mind that I need that the information being transferred is safe.

Cons

It would be nice to have the opportunity to send a form back to the signer for corrections without having to completely refill the form.

DocuSign Review

Overall DocuSign is a great product & well deserved of being the industry standard.

Pros

What I like most about DocuSign is that it is very intuitive & easy to use for the client who receives the document. While its usage is widespread & so many people are familiar with it, the learning curve is very short for the first time user. The history features, re-send, modify/correct features are also very easy to use & intuitive to learn. Definitely an industry standard that is well earned! Also the mobile app is well thought-out & functions great!

Cons

Electronic Originals functions are unfortunately very expensive & out of our price range to implement.

Love DocuSign, tons of cool features.

We have solved the problem of having to send forms to our customers multiple times, once we started setting up templates. This way our Escrow Officers and Assistants did not have to worry about missing a date box or putting in a text box when they should have used a box for say phone number. This keeps our data consistent and helps reduce errors, along with saving time.

Pros

I like the fact that the software has templates that can be set up for forms that you always use. That way no matter who the customer is you are not setting it up each time. You add the names and everything else is done on your forms. Great feature. Another great feature of DocuSign is it encrypts the data. One other feature is you can send a copy to someone who does not need to sign the document.

Cons

It took us a while to get the feel for the templates and how they would work. Once we got over the learning curve, things were much easier. I guess that is with any new product you get.

Sign Away

The main problem DocuSign has solved for us is being able to cut back on staff saving us money and being able to offer it as an option within SalesForce to get documents, that would have taken days to sign and scanned, done in a matter of minutes.

Pros

DocuSign has been a major solution for our platform, namely SalesForce. The integration is great and allows our clients the ability to instantly sign documents and allows our agents to close cases in a timely manner. Prior to DocuSign it was tedious to scan, print, send etc. and our backlog was required a team of members working just on documents and signatures alone. With DocuSign one agent can handle the task saving a small fortune in employment. There's no special training needed to use it, and we can send it within SalesForce and be done. Awesome platform and I was glad to see I could review this product.

Cons

If there is a negative to be had it is usually with the clients figuring how to use it. Our agents always gives a brief overview to ensure signing is quick and easy and it works. I really don't have a negative, its been a great add on for us.