DocuSign Reviews - Page 4

5,494 reviews

DocuSign - Leader in Digital Signature Solution

Superb experience, once Docusign was deployed it helped streamline lot of business processes

Pros

Its API is the best part which enables it to be integrated with many custom in house software developed. Also in general its UI is very intuitive which helps all types of users.

Cons

Pricing is on the higher side, which probably can be negotiated better with the vendor. Customer support is also an area to look into

Docusign

Overall, my experience with docusign is very very good. No complaints and to this day, I still use the software. It’s convenient for me and also convenient for my clients

Pros

This software is very convenient. As an insurance agent, I need many forms signed and sometimes it has to be signed immediately and the customer is not able to come into the office to sign so I can email it to them and have Them docusign it right away instead of coming into the office. It is very easy to use, step-by-step they show you. In the beginning, it’s a little getting used to but you get a hang of it after a little while of using it over and over again

Cons

Not really any cons except for, in my experience, a few times when I had called customer service, they seem like they didn’t know what they were talking about and they couldn’t help me and sometimes they were rude but other than that, the software is great in my opinion

Saves so much time!

I love Docusign! I don't know how I managed without it!

Pros

It is incredibly convenient and easy to use. It allows us to be paperless and manage documents online. Save money on paper and ink (not to mention space in file cabinets).

Cons

Occasionally, we run across people who do not have email, although that is no fault of DocuSign! Highly recommend.

Important documents completed quickly

Docusign allows my team to better manage documents requiring signatures for ourselves and for our external partners. Using this service saves us time and has increased our completion rate. I also like the ability to sort different types of documents into separate files for storage.

Pros

The flexibility to customize the information required is great. Being able to designate the signing order and send copies to team members who need to be informed is very helpful as well.

Cons

I wish the pricing structure were more flexible for an organization of our size. We have had to create separate accounts for different departments rather than maintain a single account with multiple users because the price difference was unsupportable.

(SUPERIOR TRACKING) Industry Leader / There Before Everyone Else

As stated above, the fact they did the legal legwork to get this type of electronic signing service through the channels in the US and internationally speaks volumes. It allowed me to win cases that were necessary as I mentioned above. This alone saved untold amount of money, and the compliance aspect alone that does not exist with Adobe alone with the support is crucial. If the big banks, law firms, medical firms, and most likely goverment institutions are using it, you probably should to

Pros

I started using DocuSign when they first came out. They happen to have the best software approved across the world in most legal situations. Their tracking for viewers, time document viewed, IP address, number of times accessed on the document and those details were crucial to winning legal cases. This alone is far and above the superior tracking many other signing systems do not have integrated nearly as well as DocuSign. Additionally, the clients ease of use for signing has improved each year they have been around. It is my hand's down favorite.

Cons

The learning curve at first, the initial set up. I believe they did not offer support set up, and it is also the cost leader for more expensive document signing processes, however, as I mentioned above, when something has saved serious money and time by proving legal cases it makes sense. If you are a simple company you could get away with a cheaper service, but if you really want to make sure you have iron clad contracts signed, and tracked everywhere to cover your tail, this is the service. Make sure you set it up right from the beigning to use all the features. Failue to do so would result in not taking full advantage of the power it holds.

Anyone can use this service.

This service has saved me so much time and effort. I was using a service that made me customize and track on my own and the support was slow and non specific. Docusign has saved me so much hassle.

Pros

It's very easy to use and straight to the point. It keeps you very organized, simple when it comes to multiple signatures and reminders. Customer care is extremely fast and helpful, you cant ask for an easier system.

Cons

The only thing I could say is some clients have a hard time with finding their authentication code. But it is an easy enough process I can help them out within seconds.

DocuSign

Easy to use, good navigation through the signing process.

Pros

Easy to use, the software walks you through what needs to be signed so you don't miss anything. If you do miss something it will not let you continue so reduces NIGO's.

Cons

When you are finished signing it asks you if you want to stay a little longer, I just want to complete the signing process and move on to my next task.

DocuSign is reliable and efficient!

It helps make our sales transactions more efficient and organized.

Pros

It's ease of use. Visually it is user-friendly and self-explanatory as far as all of the features available.

Cons

The pricing is a bit high, in comparison to the competition. However, you get what you pay for! So we decided to foot the bill.

Gets the job done

Overall it is a good service, does exactly what we need. It is reliable, proven, and has all the tools to allow you to quickly get e-signatures. It is very secure with auto-logout and I am sure they even have 2FA.

Pros

It is simple to get started with signatures. I like how you can drag and drop the most common fields and if you make mistakes, it allows you to correct them if necessary. It is very secure and I have never had an interruption of service.

Cons

If there was a way to make a template of some of the fields that would auto populate on my document that would be great. We tend to send the same forms over and over and dragging and dropping them can take some time. Perhaps they have this, but it isn't explained very well. I don't have a great understanding of the other capabilities as I only use it for one purpose, but navigating is a bit challenging but with the new UI, it is better.

Making Document Signing Quick and Easy for All!

DocuSign helps keep my business flow a smooth and successful one. I don't have to worry about documents getting lost in the mail.

Pros

In my line as a Realtor, getting clients to sign documents is a daily tasks. It is always my priority to provide my clients with fast, efficient and secure methods for signing their varying documents during the Residential Real Estate process. DocuSign always delivers for me. It is super convenient and can be accessed from just about anywhere. It is safe and keeps my business running smoothly. I love the tracking and reminder capability once signors are assigned. Keeping a paper/audit trail is also a must and these are all features provided by DocuSign. I don't know where I'd be without it.

Cons

If you need support, be patient. Sometimes getting a hold of customer service or support can be a bit tricky.

Easiest software ever used!

We adopted this software about 11 months ago for the purpose of setting up new hires with all the paper work that needs to be filled out for the first day. Since the we have been able to implement this all across the board, from internal employees to our external contractors. Working with multiple forms that need to be signed on a daily basis, this program has made everything unbelievably simple. I can send over the forms via email and have everything signed within a matter of moments. I can even upload this information to the cloud to be shared with the team when we have our weekly meetings.

Pros

I enjoyed the transition into DocuSign. It is very straight forward and easy to navigate. It allows for easy data entry for the documents required. It stores the information on the cloud so that my documents are accessible at the click of button. Allows electronic sending of the documents via e-mail (or even through a message thread) such as Skype.

Cons

The only thing I can say I dislike about the software is that creating the account to sign the documents is the longest part of the entire process. It's not outrageous or anything, since the data entry is required for the documents back and forth to be valid. However, it is more time consuming than the process of sending the documents for signatures.

Lets do this!

Its been great multi user function would have been better, but i LOVE docUsign.

Pros

I love the fact that all our deals end with a DocuSign, the beggining till the end, its all DocuSign, it wasnt before but it is now, With the way its so easy to use, we use Docusign for all our closings negotiations and commenting.

Cons

The void option and the resend after every edit could be more seamless.

Helped To Streamline My Business

My overall experience with DocuSign has been positive. It has allowed me to streamline my business so I don't have to stress over getting documents signed. I also like the customer service. I have called their customer service on a couple occasions and they have always been very helpful. The software is very easy to use and is quick to set up. DocuSign is very popular so it's easy to get clients to use it. I would recommend this software to anyone who has to get documents signed on a regular basis.

Pros

I have been using DocuSign in my real estate business for a few years now and I am very happy with it. I have used Adobe and it doesn't match up to DocuSign. This software is easy to set up and use. Also, it is very common so it's easy to get clients to use it. If you need to get contracts, quotes, and proposals signed on a regular basis then you need to use DocuSign. It has streamlined my business so I don't have to stress about getting the signatures that I need. I would definitely recommend this software to anyone.

Cons

The only things that I don't like about DocuSign is the cost. I think it should be priced more competitively. Other than that, I really like the software. I will continue using it until another more affordable option is available that is of equal quality.

Paralegal Perfection

Very positive. I had implemented and suggested adding it to our firm and quickly became the new standard. It also reduced our supply and mailing costs.

Pros

I loved how easy it was to set up and explain. Often in the legal field it can be difficult to inform clients clearly of what is possible over the phone but being able to let them see contracts or other documents gave them an ease of mind. Additionally, if they were out of the area, it allowed them to sign quickly thereby reducing the lead time. The user interface was incredibly appealing and easy to use, not just for the professionals, but for the clients as well.

Cons

There was a slight learning curve to uploading the documents and placing the fill lines appropriately but that came with time and practice. There really was no downside to the software as a whole and I was surprised that more firms weren't using it at the time.

Great product for managing electronically signed documents

We integrate this software into our daily routine of managing project agreements and other documents that require a signature. It makes everything very uniform and professional and allows us to track documents as a group with a shared email inbox.

Pros

We integrate this software into our daily routine of managing project agreements and other documents that require a signature. The tool is so easy to use and you can automate much of the process with automatic reminders and templates.

Cons

I wish there was the functionality to swap out a "template" of form fields on a new document each time. For instance, I have a project agreement that has the same fields on every document and in the same place. But when I swap it out with a new document I have to throw those fields back on the document. This is a pretty complex functionality and I don't expect to have it be this way but it would be nice.

User-friendly, but not customizable

Overall a very easy user experience that has allowed me to safely, quickly, and most importantly: digitally sign all kinds of legal contracts.

Pros

I have worked with DocuSign for a long time, mostly on the "customer" side of the interactions. I have signed various legal agreements using this software, and always found it very easy to navigate though all the sections of the document, as the software directs you to all the locations where your mark needs to be made, and then gives you access to your signed documents in a variety of ways. Overall very easy to use.

Cons

My issue with DocuSign, again speaking from my role as a "customer" is the lack of flexibility in responding/signing to a document. I have had situations where the person preparing the document made a mistake in its preparation (misspelled my name, incorrect number values), and as a user tasked with going over and signing the document, I was not able to make edits to these values while signing. I understand that some values should not be editable by the signee, however, certain fields - such as the name of the person signing - should always be editable by the person signing the document. (Even if this means the document is sent back to the creator for a second confirmation round).

Good Solution for Digital Signatures

We moved from a paper-based system several years ago, where it could literally take weeks to get all the necessary signatures to execute a contract. Now we can execute a contract within minutes, and everything stays digital. We've gotten rid of paper files altogether! No more scanning to get copies of completed contracts to the various parties. Our customers love the system, too, because they don't have to mess with paper and snail mail--everything happens via email.

Pros

We use DocuSign for capturing digital signatures on contracts we run through Salesforce. It works well for capturing exactly who signed the document and when. DocuSign keeps a record of every transaction so it's easy to go back and retrieve the history, print the completed contracts, or save them elsewhere as a digital copy. It offers recipients the option of how their digital signature will appear on the contract. It's also easy to set up signature sequencing, so you can predetermine the order signatures are applied to a document. The administrative interface offers a lot of options and functionality.

Cons

Tech support has been hit and miss. The large number of options means the interface can be a bit overwhelming, especially when it's not accessed frequently and things are moved around, making it hard to use.

Creates and distributes forms to participants easily

I have had a very pleasant experience with DocuSign especially in circulating time-sensitive documents to multiple participants that are constantly traveling, so physically signing a document would be impossible. The integration with google drive means that multiple people can access the document and add their signature without me having to constantly send out updated versions. The learning curve for creating documents is a little steep, but overall it's straightforward to use and I haven't had any complaints from people who have used it.

Pros

I like that it allows me to create everything from simple forms to complex questionnaires that require verified user authentication. Especially in the field of healthcare and biotechnology, everything has to be accounted for, including who made changes to the document, and who signed off on each portion. DocuSign builds an audit trail and offers authentication features to ensure that the form is securely...

Cons

Creating forms can be tricky, and I estimate that I took about 3 hours of trial and error to create my first form. In retrospect, I should have taken the time to view some tutorials, since others have told me it helped with shortening the learning curve immensely. It is difficult with forms that require a lot of text input to be able to line up the customizable/fillable box with the format of the document, and takes a lot of time to generate each box - I wish there was an auto detect feature that could recognize patterns in order to make generation of longer forms easier.

ONE OF THE BEST

My overall experience with DocuSign is all positive. I would highly recommend when looking to decide which service to use to give them a shot.

Pros

Docusign is widely accepted by just about every insurance company that we work with. The interface is easy to use with lots of options. They have a wonderful mobile app that works great. There are a lot of e-sign options, but DocuSign is the clear leader between the signer and signee. I also like that it's API is compatible with a lot of other integrations such as Salesforce.

Cons

It's a bit pricey compared to other similar e-sign services. Other than that, there really is not too much to dislike.

Docu-Sign Streamlines My Work

As I said, we have all of our onboarding forms set up on DocuSign. It makes onboarding easy and pretty painless. Once the documents are completed, I receive an email they are completed and I can download the document to the appropriate personnel file. No paperwork clogging up files - how great is that! If an employee needs to change his benefits or taxes, all I have to do is email him the form, he completes it online and returns back to me. I have everything date and time stamped as well.

Pros

Docu-Sign templates makes sharing of documents simple and convenient. You have multiple options for each parameter with a lot of flexibility. I set up all of my onboarding documents and it's easy to get them out to our new hires. Other people can step in and use share the same templates and it streamlines our process.

Cons

As with any automated signing software, you have to go through each individual option or line for a possible answer. This can get tedious for the user as well as those setting up the templates. Once it is set-up it is a breeze!

DocuSign

Overall, since we don't know what our new professional 'normal' will be once the pandemic ends, I can honestly see more companies and businesses deciding to use DocuSign more or exclusively. You don't have the uncertainty of waiting and wondering if your documents were received. Also, business can be conducted and agreements moved upon much faster using DocuSign. It has definitely become my preferred method versus faxing, scanning, etc. And I appreciate that both parties received a confirmation and copy of said document. Overall, it's just a better, more efficient way of conducting business (in my opinion).

Pros

On multiple occasions I have had to get time sensitive documents to different people and organizations. Docusign has been an extremely impactful tool in being able to return legal documents locally or nationally within minutes (versus waiting days and sometime weeks for the documents to be received once signed. Also, with the COVID-19 pandemic and many of us still in quarantine, Docusign has made many professionals like myself, able to continue conducting business efficiently despite being in quarantine and many offices currently being closed. I also like the feature where you can elect to initial all required areas. This helps to not miss a particular part of the contract or agreement.

Cons

I found integration to be very easy and seamless. At this point I didn't notice anything that I would consider a con. It is very easy to use.

Easy PDF Signatures

At first I just needed a single PDF document signed between a colleague and myself, so I created a quick (free) Docusign account and got the job done. After seeing how easy it was, I was thoroughlly impressed, and not much later found myself needing to repeat that process and then some a few times a week - so I got the full paid account. My needs are not great, but I make use of a good many of their features, and all of them have been easy to use not only for myself, but also for those filling out and signing my documents, which is the most important part. DocuSign makes it SIMPLE to get documents signed online, fast and affordable.

Pros

VERY easy to use no matter if you just need one person to sign and date a single page document, or if you need multiple people to sign and date multiple pages, in different places, and even have them enter information in addition to signing! Their prices are very fair, and in most cases you can get away with using their free account for what you need. Their drag-and-drop interface for placing text and signature fields is a snap to use, and specifying senders in the beginning makes it easy to choose who signs and fills out where, and where, by their actual names.

Cons

I haven't found any so far, but I haven't had the need to contact support yet either.

Easy and Familiar

Good - for a single user $120 per year is not a bad charge. Would be great if they allowed pay as you go for the realtors who don't do a lot of business if DocuSign wants to garner business away from Digital Ink? Just saying. I sometimes use both systems in tandem to expedite my work

Pros

The system is very easy, even for a novice user. Simply click on the user who will be signing and the date and any other items necessary for your specific document.

Cons

It is a little tedious having to place signatures and dates. If you are rushing it can be frustrating because it can be time consuming. Digital Ink puts the signatures and dates where you need them and you just proof read that info and change if necessary.

Makes my job so much easier!

DocuSign saves me so much time! It also saves paper and the hassle of scanning documents. Since you don't have to scan documents, your documents are crisp, clear, and easy to read. Clients love it too because it is very convenient for them as well. DocuSign speeds up the transaction process tremendously!

Pros

DocuSign is very user friendly. The first time I used it I had no tutorial and was able to figure it out easily. DocuSign will save you so much time you will wonder how you ever prepared documents without it!

Cons

There are a few things I haven't been able to figure out when preparing documents. For example if you need to flip a document so the signature isn't upside down. I'm sure the program allows you to do it, but I've never been able to figure it out. So while it is incredibly easy to use, I suppose it could be a little more user friendly.

Helps to greatly simplify legal processes

I look forward to seeing this product in more places. Keep up the good work!

Pros

I love when I see a document with the DocuSign logo. That means I will EASILY be able to sign the document. Before, I would have to print it, sign it, scan it, and then send it in and or mail it back. Now I can just click a few buttons and the whole process is finished. THe software also does a great job of helping you to navigate complex documents by showing you exactly where you need to sign. After going through several refinances and mortgage processes, I was eternally grateful that this software existed. It allowed me to quickly go through multiple underwriting and related documents very quickly. I also really like that it stores your signature, so that when you sign back in, it is already saved from prior sessions.

Cons

I cannot really think of any cons with this software. It does exactly what it advertises, and does it well. I guess if I had to find a con, its that it is very narrowly focused software, but that is not necessarily a bad thing! I wish I could see this integrated in things like google docs or gmail, so I could easily sign any and all PDF's that come to me.