DocuSign Reviews - Page 4

6,717 reviews

Signed, Secure, Delivered

My overall experience with DocuSign is very satisfied customer and I would recommend to any and all businesses or consumers. They have exceeded my expectations as a customer and I am very pleased.

Pros

I really like the fact that it is a very secure website to sign important and legal documents and send them safely over the internet . It makes the delivery of important documents faster and more efficiently to the correct receiver of the legal documents you need to send. It is practically fail safe using DocuSign.

Cons

I would really think it would be best if not so many promotional emails to you. It can be spammy in a way if you are not interested or needing the items they are advertising to you. But at the same time I totally understand the reason for the promotional emails and cope with it.

A Must Have Tool For Anyone in Sales

When you are talking to a potential client and they say yeah, let's try it. I can send them a document to sign while we are on the phone. They can literally click a button to sign and I have a new client. Without this technology, my sales numbers would be lower. We must make it easy for clients to do business with us and that is exactly what DocuSign does. I truly cannot image doing business without it.

Pros

I love the ability to send a contract which can be signed by clicking a button! Yes, it is that easy. My clients love it and I know it has helped me increase sales. I get a notification when a contract has been signed which is easy to find later if needed and I can even view all of the contracts I have sent out and if they have been viewed. The days of printing, signing, scanning and sending back documents are long gone and I think clients expect this type of technology.

Cons

There is really nothing I can say about this software that I don't like. It is so easy to use for both me and my clients. It is a must have for any business.

DocuSign revolutionizes contract signing

To make signing documents easier for our staff and clients, we use DocuSign. As a result of this, DocuSign has helped us become more productive and reduce our administrative costs. Utilizing a smartphone or tablet, our employees can send, sign, and return documents using DocuSign's mobile capabilities.

Pros

When you can't be with someone in person, this is a terrific alternative. It can also be used to highlight specific sections of a document for others to see. As an alternative to using fax machines, this is useful. Also, it's a lot more convenient than sharing a photo of a paper that's either blurry or backward.

Cons

There are a few steps and procedures that are difficult to grasp or apply. It wasn't entirely apparent to me at first how I was meant to sign or countersign my paperwork. To get everything in the appropriate spot and done, I had to play around with a few different approaches. Faster and easier to use would allow me to concentrate on the content and ensure everything is correctly aligned. Aside from that, it's a pleasure to work with.

Easy to use with helpful features.

Overall, DocuSign has been a very helpful tool in our business. We not only use it internally but with our clients as well. The signing process is very easy. Sending documents to be signed is easy as well. There are plenty of options to add to the document such as signature, date, name, etc. We use DocuSign all the time and have not found a better program for this type of service.

Pros

DocuSign is easy to use with a straightforward platform and with a friendly end-user interface. You can upload templates to use for frequently used documents, or upload one-time use documents from your computer or the cloud. Additional features like bulk import (which is great if you have to send the same document to multiple people where each recipient will sign and return their own copy), set a signing order (which is helpful if you need one person to sign first), and settings to remind recipients that they have a document waiting to be signed. Plus, customize with a message to all recipients, or change the message for each recipient.

Cons

Figuring out how to do the bulk send was a bit tedious. I learned that an administrator has to grant certain permissions to allow a bulk send. And information on how to do this was not readily available online. It took a lot of digging to find it. It would also be nice if you could change the from sender so one person could send on behalf of others and the signed document would go back to that person.

Robust service

For real estate there's nothing else that can do what i need.

Pros

I like that i can set complex templates and also have complex signer setups. And that i can edit after sending in case there was a mistake. I like the clone feature.

Cons

It can be cumbersome and the settings are extensive and not very user friendly.

One of the best eSignature Products

Using DocuSign we were able to convert 4 business processes where end users were exchanging emails, faxes, mails, phone calls to exchange information with our agency. With the use of DocuSign our users are now able to fill out online applications pertaining to their Business; sign it and route it to our admin via DocuSign

Pros

DocuSign is one of the best and leading tools for capturing electronics signatures and seamless delivery of signed documents via secure channels. Below are some of the best features that I'd like to point out: 1) The ability of to build power-forms which can be easily embedded as HTML links on any webpage 2) Creating e-signature workflow to route the same document across multiple parties to capture their signatures on the same document. 3) Ability to create custom emails and sign-in page templates using XML.

Cons

1) Ability for the user to change 'red' highlighting on the required fields on the Powerform. 2) Powerform builder is not fully ADA Section 502 compatible for visually impaired folks.

Quick and easy contract management

Pros

It's an easy-to-use platform; when you have questions about using it, you can access tutorials or FAQs for help. Through it, I can follow the flow of contract signatures and even put customizable rules. In addition, I can browse the platform and find all my documents instead of storing them on my computer, optimizing space.

Cons

I believe some customizable things could be improved and more intuitive, like the order of the signature that could be changed more easily.

Gets the Job Done

I have had a good experience thus far with DocuSign. I always get a quick response, even if the answer may not be provided right away. Tech support is limited in what they can tell you, so sometimes that can be a little frustrating.

Pros

I like how you have the ability to customize forms for different scenarios or situations. You can personally fill out a form and have a customer sign or you can have them complete the form from start to finish. The software also has unique identification knowledge to make sure you are sending the form to who really needs to be the one receiving it and completing it.

Cons

Sometimes there can be a lag time if you are in the software too long without a warning. A simple logoff and logon will take care of the issue. There is a pop up that will extend your time while you are logged on, but sometimes it will just log you off upon clicking on it.

Easy to get started and easy to use

I am very happy to use and recommend Docusign to all my clients and colleagues.

Pros

Docusign is super easy to setup from the very beginning, everything is in the cloud and the UI is highly intuitive making it easy users with various skill levels to get started and continue using it

Cons

No all functionalities are apparent, there must be way to nudge users to use seldom used tools, this will help beginners get more value from it.

Making signing legal documents a piece of cake!

DocuSign has allowed me to send and receive signed contracts and other documents in a seamless, rapid way. I have concluded agreements in a more efficient way thanks to this tool. It has also allowed to sign things without the hassle of other applications, like pasting my signature into Adobe forms or otherwise inserting my signature from a saved image. This is a huge time and energy saver.

Pros

Using DocuSign allows me to sign and have others sign documents in a legal, efficient way with very little hassle. DocuSign means there is no printing involved, and no scanning in of signatures required, either. This means contracts get returned much faster than if DocuSign wasn't involved in the process and a pen and paper signature and mailing were involved. The interface is nicely done and it's easy to track who has signed what. It's also a very secure platform to use for sensitive information.

Cons

The pricing! It would be nice if there were a free version for people who don't have a regular use for it, and I think the prices could be more affordable. It does offer a lot of benefits, though, so if you regularly send out contracts the price is justified.

Good Product

The overall experience with DocuSign is actually quite good. We would continue to use it and recommend it to others because there are not a lot of other types of programs that do as much for the price.

Pros

Using DocuSign has helped our company make it easier to sign documents for applicants and full on leasing documents. It makes it so that people do not have to come into the office every time that we need a signature. They sign it when they have time in the comfort of their own home or on the go. It makes it easy to also track the progress of the document and if all parties have signed it or who specifically we are waiting on a signature from. The customizable features do help as well, although sometimes they are harder to figure out.

Cons

The ability to customize the document and make it so that people can only sign in one spot and fill out the rest afterwards. It can be difficult to make it work they way we need it to and time consuming to get it right. It is not the easiest feature to use and sometimes not that user friendly unless you know your way around computer and applications well. Sometimes the storage is not enough as well. We send a lot of documents with our business and it makes it hard when the storage is not able to keep up with us and we have to go through and delete older documents; it is time consuming.

Streamlines the paperwork process

Overall, DocuSign has saved me time by streamlining the paperwork signing and submittal process, and has saved me the headache of tracking down lost paperwork by saving all my signed agreements in one secure location. Additionally, when I send out paperwork to external parties to be signed, I get it back much more quickly than I would if I was relying on a paper system. DocuSign saves time, and cuts down on paper waste and hassle- 10/10 would recommend!

Pros

I have used DocuSign from time to time at various organizations, and let me tell you, it is so much easier than the alternative. I remember the hassle of having to wait for an offer letter or business document to come in the mail, borrow a friend's printer to print it, sign it, and either scan it or mail it back in. Huge headache! With DocuSign you get an email invitation, click the link, sign your...

Cons

The ONLY con I can think of is if maybe you're uncomfortable with entering personal information online this might be an issue, but it's very secure and most any software requires you to enter personal info at some point.

Signature Required

It's really nice. Painless document saves, emails sent that tell you you have documents ready, and the ease of transferring my information each time is really beneficial especially when I'm creating signed invoices or contracts between people!

Pros

I love that I can highlight, point with arrows for initials, and can sign everything so easily. With a place to save your information, you can easily transfer your signature, address, initials and dates to documents you're creating. It also makes into a painless PDF file or .docx

Cons

For the phone, I hate having to constantly turn my screen if I need to sign. The screen is touchy. I also would like a bigger document text because if I hit the wrong thing, I don't have a stylus to immediately delete. It gets annoying that I'm having to start over if I do it too many times.

"Exceptionally Efficient Tool!"

The general involvement in DocuSign has been extraordinary. It is by a long shot the best advanced marking programming we've utilized. Usability, can make own layout, add or change things on archives and bunches of customization accessible. No extra character confirmation necessity for the underwriters other than email address

Pros

You can deal with various and consecutive beneficiaries. This element permits you to focus on numerous customers simultaneously, with only one activity. Full history and review trail declaration is accessible. Disconnected sending and virtually endorsing is a major in addition to. Labeling framework can assist you with showing beneficiaries where they need to sign the record.

Cons

The greatest burden of DocuSign, when contrasted with other electronic mark programming, is that the interaction requires beneficiary's confirmation. The beneficiary can confirm his/hers character by means of telephone or RSA ID check. Both expense extra. Programming is a bit expensive contrasted with comparative items available. You need to pay for local area based help. Email, visit, and telephone backing will cost you additional cash.

Although the product is excellent, the sales tactics are slightly deceptive.

This solution aided the organization in transforming the manual signing of agreements to a digital procedure, as well as enabling digital storage. I was able to save a considerable amount of money and shorten the time it took to finish the procedure. The speed with which partners and businesses are converted and onboarded has significantly improved. The management has taken note of this deployment and calculated a significant cost savings compared to the time and effort required previously.

Pros

A. have installed without putting in a lot of work into user training  B. The one-click signature function aided us in completing papers more quickly.  C. The audit record, which is convenient and may be referred to in the future if there are any legal claims; we have referred the case for a couple of legal claims, and the firm has benefited.

Cons

A. The cost per sign is greater than other market tools, but we've accepted it in our instance because it results in considerable cost savings.  B. Integration functionality is limited, and Aadhar (Indian)-based signature is not available, which is a negative for Indian clients who require Aadhar authentication. C. Billing is not in the local currency, i.e. INR, which causes some pain owing to the conversion rate.

Dashboard needs work.

Besides the dashboard and way they have everything set up, it's a good product to have.

Pros

The ability to sign and get signatures is easy. Especially when you're trying to get a signature from someone who isn't very computer literate.

Cons

The dashboard, and menu is horrible. Inboxed items that are completed don't show up in inbox some completed items don't show up in completed folder. The whole thing is a mess that could easily be fixed.

Safe and simple to use

Personally I think it's fantastic. It has solved the issue of trying to schedule an appointment for a customer to return to the office to sign a corrected document. A LOT of the time customers don't want to return to our office because driving to our office to sign ONE document feel like a waste of time.

Pros

Mortgages require 100's of pages to be signed (it feels that way, lol). Being able to email a customer a document that was corrected and requires a new a signature is so much simpler than having to schedule a time for that customer to return to our office to sign that document. With COVID-19 going on a lot of people don't want to go to public places and this software is helping to keep us safe.

Cons

Very rarely when a customer does not have the right type of electronic, basically anything with a touchscreen, this software is not the way to go. Or if a customer does not understand how to open an email to click on the link, but that more of a user issue.

Real estate must

Overall a great experience with little to non glitches and concerns.

Pros

Its easy to use, there is no learning curve when obtaining this product its completely self explanitoy with great customer service and updates.

Cons

I dont have anything I dont like about this system as a licensed real estate associate I have used it daily for years with no issues or concerns.

Great Secure Document Management System

Overall my experience with DocuSign has been top notch. I appreciate the peace of mind the software provides me when transferring confidential information and also appreciate the user friendly nature of navigating the system.

Pros

I love that DocuSign allows the reliable, safe and confidential transfer of information. Completing forms with personal information can be intimidating and risky without a secure service and DocuSign provides the peace of mind that I need that the information being transferred is safe.

Cons

It would be nice to have the opportunity to send a form back to the signer for corrections without having to completely refill the form.

DocuSign, online signing tool for authentic, streamlined signatures

Overall this system allows us to streamline getting multiple authentic signatures on a particular document, and we access the PsyD document indefinitely.

Pros

Overall the things that I like most about the software is that it’s pretty easy to use and easy to follow. For a large majority of companies that are using it it is recognizable by a variety of companies and and you don’t necessarily have to make an account or subscribe to the service to be able to utilize it and to sign.

Cons

What I liked least about the software was that once you request access to a document you don’t have a way to access that document indefinitely from that original link. The fact that you do have to go back to the original link and re-request that new link again is tedious, but it is not the worst thing in the world and it can be overcome.

A Tremendous and Vastly Trust Digital Signature Tool

I use DocuSign a few times a day, everyday and have ran into pretty much every issue you could have with DocuSign and nothing was ever something that didn't make sense or couldn't be figured out. I think it's a great and vital tool that will be on hand for years to come.

Pros

I love how easy it is to tag a document. I can go through a 200 page disclosure packet in 20 minutes or less. And having to correct anything is a breeze. I have been requested before to send a signature only via DocuSign in fact, when it had originally been signed via Digital Ink.

Cons

The only real issue I've ever had is that when I'm out and a document is completed, the full .pdf does not always come through. That can be a legal issue when it consists of the user having to login to a site to gain access to their documents. So to get around it, I email a copy of the .pdf to the client. If I'm out, I can't just send the document from the app to the client directly because it's not user friendly to put in all the different email addresses it needs to go to, and it doesn't stay in line with my email chain. It would be better if it were able to be opened in a Gmail app and then forwarded.

Great for a quick signature. A headache for more.

If you just want to upload a document and send it for a signature this is your product. It's the quickest and easiest! If you want more elaborate features or often forget your password and get locked out of sites this may not be your best choice.

Pros

If you want a quick signature this is your product. Upload, map, and send. It's really quick and really simple.

Cons

If you want a product to compete with Dotloop don't fall for their Transaction Rooms product. It's clunky, not intuitive, and just often doesn't work quite right. Also, because Docusign is so freaked out about security they don't allow me as the admin to help my agents to the same degree that Dotloop did. They require that they personally reach out to the Docusign help and I've found the Docusign help team often takes too long to get legitimate help from. More than once their product has had legitimate issues that it took me over 3 days to convince them that the solution wasn't' something simple and stupid like the cache on my computer.

Love DocuSign, tons of cool features.

We have solved the problem of having to send forms to our customers multiple times, once we started setting up templates. This way our Escrow Officers and Assistants did not have to worry about missing a date box or putting in a text box when they should have used a box for say phone number. This keeps our data consistent and helps reduce errors, along with saving time.

Pros

I like the fact that the software has templates that can be set up for forms that you always use. That way no matter who the customer is you are not setting it up each time. You add the names and everything else is done on your forms. Great feature. Another great feature of DocuSign is it encrypts the data. One other feature is you can send a copy to someone who does not need to sign the document.

Cons

It took us a while to get the feel for the templates and how they would work. Once we got over the learning curve, things were much easier. I guess that is with any new product you get.

Intuitive Flexible E-Signature Solution

My overall experience is that DocuSign has become an indispensable part of my legal workflow due to its trustworthiness and reliability and its ease of use.

Pros

What I like most about DocuSign is that it is easy and intuitive to set up documents for signature. The process is straightforward.

Cons

More advanced features can be somewhat tricky - like check boxes and documents requiring more inputs from signaturies.

Sign Away

The main problem DocuSign has solved for us is being able to cut back on staff saving us money and being able to offer it as an option within SalesForce to get documents, that would have taken days to sign and scanned, done in a matter of minutes.

Pros

DocuSign has been a major solution for our platform, namely SalesForce. The integration is great and allows our clients the ability to instantly sign documents and allows our agents to close cases in a timely manner. Prior to DocuSign it was tedious to scan, print, send etc. and our backlog was required a team of members working just on documents and signatures alone. With DocuSign one agent can handle the task saving a small fortune in employment. There's no special training needed to use it, and we can send it within SalesForce and be done. Awesome platform and I was glad to see I could review this product.

Cons

If there is a negative to be had it is usually with the clients figuring how to use it. Our agents always gives a brief overview to ensure signing is quick and easy and it works. I really don't have a negative, its been a great add on for us.