DocuSign Reviews - Page 5

5,494 reviews

Integrates with so many tools!

Pros

Integration capabilities with many of our other software products. Currently integrated with my team for Salesforce and Greenhouse to administer contracts for employees and freelancer. Well known by almost everyone so validates the contract. Very customizable.

Cons

The customer support is poor, sometimes we do not even know who to contact.

Easy for quick user experience!

Our overall experience is GREAT! We are so happy to have found a fast and easy solution for customers and representatives. We no longer have to wait a long time for service agreements to be signed- we can easily send it and they can sign it right away! Perfect!

Pros

DocuSign is very easy to use and makes it even easier for our customers to use! We need service agreements signed quickly to speed up shipping orders and this has been the best solution for our team. A lot of our customers aren't super tech savvy and its very simple for them to navigate and complete. I personally like that we can see in real time on our dashboard when it is signed and completed by a customer on their account. That automation is great! Definitely worth having and saves time for everyone.

Cons

I haven't experienced any negatives myself nor from customers. Some customers say they can't see the option to change signature style BUT that could be dependent on the device they are using. So really there aren't any major cons for me.

DocuSign is an Excellent Solution for reach Customers that are a distance away

DocuSign has saved me countless hours, as well as thousands of miles on my vehicles, as I now have a legally binding way to get a signature in minutes, and without my customers having to take time out of their day to meet me in person. I very highly recommend DocuSign! I use this every day.

Pros

I love that DocuSign is easy to use, not only when setting up documents to be signed on my end, but also for the end signers. Another very nice feature is that you are afforded the ability to forward the same Document to multiple individuals for signature, and set the order that they sign.

Cons

It would be helpful if I could send a link to my customers that they can click on to get right to the document that needs their signature. Currently, I find my self sending an email to the customer to let them know to look for my next email, which will include the DocuSign.

This software expedites the process of obtaining clients signatures that used to take days.

This has reduced the amount of paper and postage we spend since we can easily send documents for signature via email. It's also allowed us a quicker turn around in getting signatures back from clients.

Pros

It's incredibly easy to use. You can send documents out for signature one off or can create mail merge type documents that mass send to a group of clients. This software has significantly reduced the amount of paper we have to print and mail out. With a team account you can also manage users giving access to multiple staff making it easy for everyone to use.

Cons

The cost per envelope. It would be nice to have an unlimited plan that is affordable. We have run into issues with properly estimating the number of envelopes we will send out annually. Because of this, we have ended up paying for more overages then we would have liked.

Good document signing but a bit overpriced

Easy to use online signature app. It has greatly helped us in signing our documents both internally and externally with our clients. More importantly, it has helped us with our timekeeping monitoring by the various supervisors.

Pros

Integration with the existing system is seamless and easy while the product usage is also straight forward to use. I like the the tracking feature, the email alert system and the fact that we can add security to verify the signer.

Cons

The feature it has is more than its counterpart but I feel it is a bit pricey when compared to other similar product. Overall, I do not see anything for now that I dislike about it.

Super fast, caters to multiple signing needs

Overall, DocuSign is crucial to my day to day work in real estate and it works so reliably. Our office loves how easy it is to set up documents, get initials, signatures, comments, and more.

Pros

DocuSign is incredible! I get notified the millisecond that all the signatures are there. When sending a document in DocuSign, the request can be sent to multiple people each with a tailored message. Not only that, but I can set a signing order, if I know the broker only wants to sign off when all the other parties have initialed. It's incredibly flexible in that way.

Cons

The only downside is that I wish DocuSign would "autofill" with the signature fields (i.e. whenever a document has a line for a signature, DocuSign could detect that and put in a box for the signature). Dotloop does this, so I know the technology is out there!

Docusign is a time saver

DocuSign saves my client time and effort because they do not have to come into my office to sign new policies and endorsements. It saves my office time, effort and money. Prior to DocuSign we either had to have the client come in or mail docs to them for signature. Mailing would cost us additional paper as well as postage, plus it would take a week or more to get the documents back. With DocuSign we can have everything we need returned from the customer within minutes.

Pros

I love the ease and user friendliness of this program. It makes my job a lot easier by being able to email documents to a client for signature and knowing that even the computer novice can manage this.

Cons

I think it would be helpful to be able to add text or notes to the documents and have a lock option on that field so that the customer cannot make changes to that particular field.

DocuSign

overall experience has been very good, to-date nothing to complain about. I would recommend DocuSign to clients and friends

Pros

Very lean user interface with only the essentials, quick to grasp without the need to extensive onboarding or training. Overall software authorization rules helps scale business activity as parties to the contracts or signatories can review and approve documents remotely.

Cons

Nothing to complain here, I have been shopping around and overall quality of the product, pricing and support is on par with competitor in the authorization and document management market

Very user friendly from the customer side

Contracts can be signed in an expedited manner without the need of fax machines or printers. No need to scan in a signature any longer or have a touch screen for the customer to physically sign the document with DocuSign. The mobile feature is ideal for life on the go. Being able to sign a contract on my phone and finish a business deal in the middle of a lunch is perfect! Then going to the bank...

Pros

- makes the signing of documents fast and easy - secure way of quickly getting documents signed to close a sale - can be done online or on a mobile device - can sign documents without printing out several pages or a contract saving ink and paper - no need for a computer since it is mobile friendly once set-up - an email confirmation is immediately sent after the final signature

Cons

- customers tend to sign quickly and not read the agreements later arguing terms of contracts - once the signature is signed the document moves quickly to the next signature instead of giving the customer the option to moving slowly through the document

No Extra Steps

DocuSign has sped up our Document signing process probably by 50% over the last year. It has also made it easier for our clients to understand where they need to sign and have a clean, clear, form to fill out. Also who wants to print things anymore?

Pros

We have to get documents signed by multiple parties all over the country in order to submit these documents to the needed place. We used to have to send blank pdf's, that the client would fill out and send back to us to go to the next party, and this took a very long time, was unreadable, a slow process, and just very painful. We have most of our documents uploaded and organized in DocuSign now, which is clear, readable, automatically sent to all parties with the correct areas to fill out, and MUCH faster and easier. I literally LOVE DocuSign.

Cons

We cannot send or cc to multiple emails while still only assigning the signed parts to certain people. The people that the documents get sent to are not always aware or available by email, so being able to cc their assistant (but still not allow them to sign) on that would make life a little bit easier.

Pretty Straight Forward to Use

I love that my clients can sign on-the-go. However, because of the amount of work that goes into preparing documents, it is still beneficial for me to prepare documents from a laptop or desktop computer.

Pros

I like DocuSign because it is easy for my clients to use. They do not need to download anything and it is straightforward enough that I do not need to give them a tutorial prior to sending them urgent documents.

Cons

As an administrator, preparing documents can be difficult. I wish I could cut and paste text boxes since a lot of the information is the repeated through out. It would also be nice if it was more intuitive, if I could prepare a document that automatically inserts my information (since it never changes) or predictive text.

Simplifying signing documents

This is God sent, because l cannot begin to count the time saved in chasing for signatures. Again it is the most popular signature software on the market with over 70% market share, and it has a free trial of 30 days. It is also very easy to use. The only drawback is the inability to edit documents that have been uploaded.

Pros

Our clients no longer needed to sign document severally as this is captured by Docusign. Cuts down the time dealing with directors who do not have time to always sign documents This can be connected to over 350 apps. Payment methods can added to Docusign, where there is a need to do so.

Cons

When documents have been uploaded, it is difficult to edit them. Only a selected type of documents can be uploaded - PDF, Excel, and Docx. Can be expensive when compared with competitors like PandaDoc.

DoCuSign

I use DoCuSign for my real estate business, so my very “time sensitive” documents are in good hands with this products dependability.

Pros

I love how user friendly this product is for me. I always feel very confident using this software for my documents, because after 5 years it has yet to let me down! I have never had to explain how to use this product to any of my clients that are on the receiving end of things; not true with other software.

Cons

I don’t like paying for DoCuSign when there are free software options available to me through my brokerage.

This will make your life so simple!

DocuSign makes it possible for us to get documents signed by people out of state much quicker and simpler than if we had to fax or mail the items.

Pros

The software is very user friendly and easy to use. With the ease of using the software it helps me in communicating with customers on how to use it for the first time as well.

Cons

Finding completed documents later on was a little difficult, but with the most recent update that has made it much more user friendly.

Digital Electronic Management Made Easy

The pros outweigh the cons! We have used Docusign for years and will continue to do so!

Pros

Easy to use, clean interface, love that you can set signing order and send a copy to recipients once complete. Simple and straight forward signing process. Makes collecting signatures on contract documents easy and stress free for all parties involved.

Cons

There is no way to track the progress of the document(s) without signing back in to the program to check on the status. When there is a failed authentication it will sometimes go to the "sent" file and not show in the authentication failed section. When this happens there is no way to know that there is an issue unless you are hunting for it. Lastly, when the recipient receives the documents via email, there have no way of knowing how to access the documents without receiving separate instruction that specify for them to "click on the word REVIEW in the body of the email".

Docusign Review

Docusign is pretty easy to use and setup

Pros

Docusign is very mobile APP WITH many features .

Cons

Docusign does not allow me to change/add signatures after I submit final document

Go Paperless

Our overall experience with DocuSign​ has been fantastic. A total game-changer in a good way!

Pros

This software has been a game-changer​ for our company. We are in an industry with underwriting and that means that there is a lot of paperwork. This has saved us a ton of time and money because we don't have to print the applications anymore and our clients sign their documents much faster. This has also saved us a lot of travel.

Cons

The problem we find most with Docusign is when we need a client to checkboxes​. They are hard to see and often documents are sent back without the checks. I understand why because we don't want all the boxes to be mandatory but they need to find a way to help clients see the options to make sure they check at least one.

DocuSign is the “Standard” But...

I really like DocuSign and the ease of use once I got accustomed to all their features. I think they could do a better job on managing signatures however. If you have multiple signatures it auto choose which one you should sign with based on how the name appeared in the document that someone may have sent you.

Pros

I like that DocuSign is well known and is the “standard”. When I sent my clients documents to be signed they don’t question the legitimacy of utilizing DocuSign. It’s recognized and most people have dealt with it. It’s also fairly easy to acclimate to sending documents, aka “envelopes” out for signature.

Cons

Someone new to sending out documents for signature likely is going to have some trial and error. It’s not crystal clear on what steps to take to get off the ground initially but DocuSign does a fairly ok job guiding you. I felt there could be a tutorial or a bit more in the way or getting started so you don’t send something out for signature incorrectly at your first go around. If you’re new to it, practice a few documents “envelopes” on some coworkers or yourself with an alternate email so you know how different options affect the process before “going live”.

Distance is not a factor.

A lot of my clients are elderly and/or in other cities and states. DocuSign allows me to help them with providing their services immediately because we are able to complete their paperwork within minutes of our agreement. It is a win-win for all involved using a secured option.

Pros

I have found the convenience of this product to be the biggest benefit. My clients are not always able to meet in person to complete their contracts. DocuSign provides a seamless option that is encrypted and used friendly to sign contracts and other legal documents. This remove the obstacle of distance and provides efficiency by getting documents completed in just minutes.

Cons

I have not experienced any deficiencies. I have been using the product for several years and have worked through a few updates and it has only gotten better.

A must for functioning

This is improved work efficiency, document tracking and reduced our environmental impact. This might be the best work software we use.

Pros

This product saves time and is essential for all businesses. I can't ever imagine going back to paper and ink signatures with all the follow up and filing. Docusign is simple to set up, beyond easy to use and is organized for efficiency. We use this product multiple times a week. People do not have to set up an account. It is user friendly for everyone involved. Its awesome

Cons

I have zero complaints. I am not even sure I could say there is a least like about it! If you aren't sure try the free trial.

Time Saved with DocuSign!

Overall we are big fans of DocuSign. It has allowed us to speed up closing deals since we no longer require prospects to download, print, and sign their work orders manually.

Pros

DocuSign has a very easy to understand platform, which made the process of teaching our customer engagement team how to use it a breeze. With the Sharepoint integration, we can save our work orders to the appropriate folder, and the finished (i.e, signed) document is uploaded back to the same folder without us having to lift a finger!

Cons

One notification option that is not available as of this writing is to receive an email notification each time our signees open the document. We have expensive contracts, and this ability would be very beneficial. While we love the Sharepoint integration, we have to go to the SharePoint website to use DocuSign. Most of our team (myself included) would find it beneficial to access DocuSign from the Windows File Explorer, where our files are currently synced for ease of navigation.

Makes Paperwork Easy

Pros

My company is new to Docusign when it comes to using it for all paperwork. This has been such a wonderful update for us. We are now using it on a daily basis for contracting new people to our company. There is no more missing paperwork when using Docusign. We are able to upload everything we need and edit it as needed for a fill in the blank option for anyone to fill out. It has cut back on time spent looking and uploading documents. We now have everything stored and using a lot less time and physical space to handle paperwork. Any time we have a new document to add to the company's roster, we can upload and edit as needed and there are NO excuses to why someone has not turned in their paperwork. Cuts out the excuses which is the best I could ask for.

Cons

Sometimes when editing paperwork we have to do a little extra work to make sure everything appears properly for filling out.

Experience has been excellent and effective. Very easy to use.

Very user-friendly and makes the application process very easy for our candidates. It has helped with the productivity of our team as well.

Pros

Sending applications is a breeze with DocuSign. If candidates are unable to fill out the application in our ATS, we can easily send them the application through DocuSign. It is very user-friendly and can be filled out any device. We have also been able to send out mass DocuSigns to hundreds of candidates at once, which has helped with the overall productivity of our team.

Cons

The system does not allow us to make the yes/no questions, with boxes to check, on the application required to fill out. This can make the process difficult because we then have to discuss each question with the candidates before we send them over to the managers.

Such a lifesaver!

I love using DocuSign! Even before this whole pandemic debacle, it can be a pain to have to print out documents, have the signer put their wet signature on it, and scan into a scanner - this was mainly my experience at my previous law firm job. Now, it's nice to have a DocuSign account because it saves so much time, especially with the volume of contracts and other documents that require signatures, and I can allocate more time to redlining and reviewing contracts. Account exec at DocuSign is friendly. I've heard positive things, as well, with the company's corporate culture - seems it would be enjoyable to work there.

Pros

Love that DocuSign can be administered all through my laptop, and the signers can execute agreements on their mobile devices. I'm a big fan of using the 'order' feature so usually I make the other party sign first before the signer on our end executes the contract. Also like designating certain recipients to receive executed copies so that I don't have to manually send them one.

Cons

Occasionally I do not receive email notifications from people who have 'viewed' a DocuSign or even a signed copy. Not sure if this is due to the high volume of DocuSign jobs during COVID.

User friendly

This is how we get people started for school. Lots of paperwork, so I use this program almost hourly. And I've been using it for years. Honestly I couldn't be happier. I've never had doc issues, only challenges with potential students, but I've gotten them all through it. If something else was used it was before my time.

Pros

I fill it out, potential students sign, so it has to be easy for them. It is. And we're an online university so we're not doing this face to face. Instead I'm walking them through this over the phone. And I've gotten everyone through it. That's what I love most about this software.

Cons

I can't think of any ways to make it easier. I just wish some of my potential students were more computer savvy. The software is great, it's just user error that I run into.