DocuSign Reviews - Page 6

5,494 reviews

Great software to sign electronically!

EASY TO USE AND FRIENDLY FOR CLIENTS WHO HAD NEVER USE IT!

Pros

The thing that I like the most about this software is that it is pretty friendly for all of our clients. We only have to set up the places where our clients need to sign and that's it, they receive an email an select the signature they want to use. As a matter of fact, we use this software every day for the signature of our engagement letter and we have been using the same program for years. It also allows you to keep a track of which of your documents have signed and which documents are still pending for signature.

Cons

I wouldn't change anything. It is very easy for us to set up the places of the signatures and it is also very easy to explain our clients how to use this software.

Docusign: a digital way to sign

Definitely for us, Docusign allowed us to ensure that our salespeople were getting the terms and conditions they needed to have signed for terms and conditions. It also created an efficient system where our clients were automatically reminded that they needed to sign these terms. Over all saved us a lot of time and ensured we were in compliance.

Pros

- Easy to use - Efficient: receive signatures in minutes, almost immediate emails show signatures complete, automatic reminders for parties to sign the document - Can create templates to apply to multiple documents - Can sign with either a preset type face or with a stylist or touchscreen device -Can also upload finish documents to create an archive - Saves the environment

Cons

Those who are not used to signing documents electronically or those who are not tech savy in your workforce and client base, may struggle when implementing this software. In the first month of use, we spent a significant time answering questions.

Efficiency booster!

Errors are very infrequent but need to have better descriptions. Our interactions with docusign employees are rare because the product works well and meets our needs. Worth the cost! We use this daily and would not be without it now.

Pros

This program has greatly reduced our turnaround time on applications, underwriting forms, and other items requiring signatures. What once took a week or more now takes an hour or less. I’m able to program this to send reminders daily, add a password for security, etc.

Cons

These end up in clients junk mail frequently. There should be a better way to try and hit the inbox. Not impressed that an administrator account is a paid account even if they only need to access to set up other users and chevk billing (like our office manager). Waste of money for that user.

Easy to use, Gets the job done

this Software package allowed remote registrations of candidates from a distance avoiding the need for face to face signing in a time where Covid has made this difficult

Pros

Straight forward digital signing solution.. with remote working a "Thing" now this allows business to continue with legally signed documents from afar

Cons

cant think of any, issue more with applications that integrate with it that do not support all fields ie Job Adder

Over the Net Signatures

Pros

I use docusign when it comes to important documents that need to be signed for business or legal transactions. The signature is based off of your name and you can use the font style you like to sign your documents. Docusign is user friendly it tells you where to start and by clicking start it tells you rather you need to sign or input your information within the document. It does not require the other...

Cons

Being that most documents are rush or asap and most people are anticipating the documents to come through via email, there only main concern I would have is if documents have low priority and someone has email accesss to your account they could easily sign documents as yourself. Maybe in the future they can add the ability to take a screen shot of the person signing the document if multiple signatures or input information is requested to verify that person signed it, similar to the screenshot being a witness. I have used the app and if they don't have an expiration for links and I do belive they give you a copyvia email after you sign and if not those would be some upgraded features for recommendations. Otherwise I have not had any issues.

Beats all other esignature alternative.

Pros

Docusign is very easy to use ,and provides my team with an impeccable esignature experience and workflow. Every document sent and received via docusign is encrypted and this keeps us save from third parties who may want to sniff on our data. It enables us sign documents from anywhere ,and it is mobile based too ,making sure our clients and partners can also sign their documents when on the move on their smartphones.Overall Docusign has ensured we now close deal in minutes as against days or even weeks ,which was the standard timeframe before Docusign.

Cons

I will like to see more reportage as regards documents we receive via Docusign, and integration with third party solutions need be encouraged and improved upon.

DocuSign- Signing Made Simple

I have yet to use DocuSign in my business, only on a personal level, and it was outstanding. I would 100% recommend any individual going through a process that requires a heavy amount of signatures to use this.

Pros

This software has assisted me greatly, specifically in the process of buying a house. Signatures that might normally bog down lengthy processes are made significantly simple through DocuSigns very friendly interface. For example, having to amend contacts and get in person signatures could prove very time consuming. DocuSign allows for easy electronic signatures to speed up the process.

Cons

I did not encounter a single flaw or confusion when using this product. It served exactly the purpose I needed it to and I could not think of any improvements required.

Great Option for Signing Documents That You Need Signatures to Be Trusted!

My overall experience with DocuSign has been a great one and I would recommend it to anyone that needs software like it.

Pros

I love how easy DocuSign is to incorporate in the workplace. We use it when it comes to countersigning our documents but I also use it in my daily life if I need to send something out that needs a verified signature. I would recommend it to any company that wants software that they can trust when it comes to countersigning and also signing documents through the web since that is where society is advancing.

Cons

Integration with my current business was flawless and we have had no issues with it . The only time I could think of that there was an issue was that we had a lag but it fixed itself.

User-Friendly and Intuitive Document Signature Tool

My experience with DocuSign has been fantastic. I have been using this tool at 4 different companies now.

Pros

One of the great features about this tool is the ability to visualize the review/approval/signature workflow status and send reminders within the tool at any time. It is easy to use and you can get a document out for signatures in less than 3 steps. I also like that you can send multiple documents in one envelop and receive individual executed documents. This feature makes it easier to get signature on contract packages and document sets.

Cons

Pricing is a concern, however, I feel it is a safe and secure tool that delivers on the value proposition.

Best Online Document Signing Platform Available!

Overall DocuSign is a really great e-signing tool and can help you take any document and digitalize it!

Pros

I love how easy to use DocuSign is when it comes to building out documents, drawing up fields, and tracking the views of each document. The app is also really simple and sends instant notifications which is helpful.

Cons

The one minor piece of feedback I have regarding DocuSign is the limitation around updating the expiration date of a document. In order to update the expiry date, you have to "correct" the document which forces you to re-send the whole document. This can be annoying if it's a sales contract. It also would be nice if signers had the ability to opt-out of the reminder notifications that DocuSign sends.

Docusign streamlines document signing

Pros

Conceptually, this product is great. It solves a huge issue and is easy to use no matter your computer skills. That is good, because we are often sending leases/documents to people with very limited digital skills. The interface is very intuitive for the signatories and allows for very easy tracking of who has looked at the document and who has signed it.

Cons

I wish there was an ability to carry the action through the document when you are assigning fields -ie: I wish I could select the signatory and then just click click click on all the spaces they need to sign as opposed to having to re-select the signatory after each click. Also, I wish the ability to "leave comments" could be disabled, upon request.

Couldn't go a day without it!

Great overall experience. Best docu-sign software available.

Pros

Very user friendly with easy functionality. Easy to monitor status of contracts. Easily customizable if you need to go back and edit a contract.

Cons

Slight glitches that erase contracts while they are being created. Can organize completed documents in folders.

Daily User, Love this Software

Pros

Love using this software. It's very quick and self explanatory. I've used Pandadocs in the past and I highly reccommend Docusign over Pandadocs.

Cons

I don't think there are any cons to this software. I haven't ran into any problems over years of use.

This has been the best software we use in our real estate business. We highly recommend it to others

This product is easy to use. It saves me time and saves me money (no more printing documents and taking the document to be signed to our clients). It is done easily over email.

Pros

We like that you can use this to get signatures needed for time sensitive documents. It also saves all documents which we find useful in case we need to resend a document. Gone are the days of having to meet clients for signatures when now we can do it electronically with this software.

Cons

The only negative thing I can say about this software is when I set it up for signatures; it goes in order of who signs first, second, so on... So if I have 3 signatures I have to get, it will not be complete if person #2 does not sign--person #2 has to sign before it moves on to person #3.

DocuSign - makes electronic signatures easy!

Overall pleased with the software and better template abilities than RightSignature.

Pros

The dashboard for this software shows you what envelopes you have completed, and what is still waiting. This makes it easy to keep track of items that may need resent for signature.

Cons

When a document comes back fully executed and signed, the email from DocuSign asks you to click the link below to view the document. When you do this, and it takes you do the document, if you save that document, the title always starts with "Please Sign" which is misleading since the document is already signed. I have asked DocuSign why this is and cannot seem to get rid of it.

Easy signatures and less processing time!

Easy handling and time saving tool. I love this tool as I need to send more than 10-15 quotation each day- with docusign it just so easy and within few minutes. I would recommend to all companies where procurement consumes lot of time.

Pros

With Docusign, electronic signatures we have reduced the turn around time as opposed to our traditional flow. Clicking few buttons I am able to send the quotations/contracts to the recipients and have them back in no time. No need for print/hardcopies which has made our process more robust.

Cons

I think this to be the best in the space as I see no limitation on my work front but yeah few tweak to its format/fonts can be improved.

I love DocuSign

Fantastic! Their customer support team is extremely helpful and their sales teams are great and can help you customize the best package/capabilities that you'll need.

Pros

It's easy to use and set up - once you know how to use the system and have gone through training. It makes for a great candidate experience - easy to sign offer letters, complete onboarding docs, etc. As well, it's great for sending out documents in mass quantities if you implement a new policy and need to have a mass group of people sign off.

Cons

If you don't know how to use the system it can be a challenge to use. If you need to make changes to a document that someone has opened you have to void the entire envelope to change anything.

Docusign is the industry standard, and for good reason.

Transforming handwritten, faxing, emailing, and scanning processes to fully digital ones that improve our company's efficiency exponentially.

Pros

The two things I like most about it is the integration with Salesforce and the ease of use. We use Salesforce as out CRM and it integrates seamlessly to help our staff get docs in/out the door. It is also extremely easy to use and setup as both a user and admin. Makes my job a lot easier as a Salesforce admin and I know our users benefit from the UI/UX and how quickly we can implement changes.

Cons

There's not much to dislike about it. A lot of the difficulty comes with the integration with Salesforce, but that's because we do a lot of custom work. Out of the box, Docusign is near perfect.

Legal!!

Today I was able to sign government documents legally and easily from my phone. I didnt have to find a printer, then sign and then fax. It saved me time and stress.

Pros

DocuSign is so easy and quick to download. Just a few clicks then design your signature and ready to send. It also has a Certification that can be downloaded with the legally signed paperwork.

Cons

All the features are user friendly and the menu to upload has any place a document could be. I have nothing bad to say as the app is also free and loads quick for legally singing on the go.

Very easy for the client to use

So I use docusign in both my personal and professional life. I sign for my taxes every year using docusign so as a user it is so very easy to do. In my professional life we send all of our device agreements all of our financing documents through docusign So multiple times a day I have to walk customers through the process of signing their e-signature.

Pros

I love how easy it is for the client to use the software it allows them to follow directly it tells them exactly where it needs to be signed and what needs to be inputted whether it be their initials or their actual signature or checking a box.

Cons

There is not really anything that I do not like about the software it has been extremely useful in both my professional and personal life.

Docusign has been a lifesaver

My team used Docusign semi-regularly before the pandemic because we don't all work in the same location, but it was after everyone transitioned to working remotely due to the pandemic that Docusign went into really heavy use for us. Working with a program governed by many federal regulations, documentation is a huge part of my world, and many processes I regularly work with require multiple signatures. Over the last half year, a great deal of my work has relied on Docusign, and setting up documents to be filled out and signed electronically has allowed me to adapt so many procedures that can now be completed efficiently and quickly with all users working remotely.

Pros

-Ability to create templates for frequently used documents -Function allowing users to upload and attach documents for secure transmission -Ability to quickly and efficiently pass a single document through multiple users/signers -Convenient separation of folders for Action Required / Waiting for Others / Expiring Soon / Completed -Ease of use when needing to forward a final copy -Ease of use when needing to access a previously completed document -Ability to easily designate specific fields as optional or required -Ability for users to access and complete documents on a variety of devices -Easy to void a document when necessary

Cons

-Occasionally the Docusign site moves very slowly for me when everything else is working normally. This isn't a frequent occurrence however.

Docusign made signing leases much easier!

Pros

I will never use another program for signing leases, addendums, etc. It is easy for the lease holder and also for the management company and staff.

Cons

There really isnt a con with this product.

A great product for using anywhere, at anytime

Best product by far and it rarely comes up that a different version of a form or an edited form is needed. The product works well, with few glitches, and allows for HIPAA compliance when used within a system that is created that way. The forms are easy to grab and move around, can be imported and uploaded quickly, and need very little signal to download- a helpful feature when traveling into areas with poor cell/wifi service.

Pros

Documents can be preloaded and signed offline and then uploaded when a wifi signal is in place, allowing field users to capture signatures and needed info anywhere, at any time.

Cons

The documents are not available for full editing once offline and can be filled in, but not changed. They still allow a user to complete great amounts of work without redundancy in the field but limit the user to those documents as they are downloaded, so if a change needs made, it cannot be done offline.

Fantastic eSignature Service

My overall experience with DocuSign has been phenomenal, as can probably be extrapolated via my previous comments on the service. I have gotten everything I needed out of the service, and at a very reasonable cost. There really is no reason not to give it a try, for anyone interested in the idea of adopting it yourself.

Pros

What I like most about this software is that it simply does all that it is intended to do, which is to collect eSignatures from anyone who is required to sign for something in regards to a professional and/or legal matter. I very much like that it is no longer necessary to travel to the person who needs to adopt the signature, but rather all that needs to be done is to send an email to the intended individual who simply proceeds to open the file and acknowledge receipt and understanding of the document they are about to electronically sign. The process is very streamlined and simple to adapt to and comprehend. Definitely would give the service five stars for both service value and cost.

Cons

After carefully considering all aspects of this service, I honestly could not think of anything negative to point out regarding it. The service itself is very straightforward, as it really is simple to use, the cost is very fair, and everyone who has received email requests for signatures via this platform from me has always figured out how to do so.

Fantastic document signing program that is easy to use and set up.

Pros

This program makes contracts the easiest part of my job. I'm able to upload them, highlight important areas, and ensure all required fields are signed, initialed, input, etc. Image quality is great and on the signee's side it is VERY easily signed through a computer or even a phone. It gives you a pre-set signature if you don't wish to make one yourself and have it look awful, and feedback is quick. Documents are easily voided, re-sent, edited, etc. and setting up templates is quick and easy.

Cons

Nothing, program works flawlessly without issue. I wish they were kept a bit more organized within the DocuSign website, but that's the smallest of gripes I could possibly thing of.