DocuSign Reviews - Page 7

5,494 reviews

DocuSign

I can get a contract ratified in a day or less. I just send it to everyone that needs to sign and it comes back with all the signatures. The program lets you decide who signs first and where it goes from there. You receive the document back when it is completed. You can check the progress at any time and maybe give a nudge to someone to sign.

Pros

I love DocuSign. In real estate, everything has to be signed and initialed. This software makes it so easy for me to send documents to clients. It is even so easy that as long as you have an email and know how to get to that even a 99-year-old can be walked through what to do if they haven't already figured it out. Can you imagine trying to get a document signed by as many as 8 or more people in different places? It is worth the money X 1000%. If you have the need for signatures this is as easy as it gets. It also gives an update of what is going on but a history report when done.

Cons

I don't have any cons with this software. It is perfect, if everyone takes the time to do what is expected of them.

Reliable product to obtain valid signatures on important documents

Easy to get paperwork signed by clients, especially with so many people working from home during the Covid lockdowns. Business kept on going.

Pros

Reliable product to obtain valid signatures on important documents. Easy to email documents for signatures, have the client sign and email back to you. Very convenient when business is progressing quickly and emailing documents is more efficient.

Cons

Some customers being unfamiliar with the product and having questions before they signed the emailed document.

Makes Signing Documents A Breeze!

DocuSign is great to use in the Real Estate business! It makes signing Leases or Sale documents easy and the digital signatures are legal.

Pros

I like that you can create templates for certain documents so that you just save and use over and over. You can have someone sign from anywhere all they have to do is create an account and set up there signatures. I also like how a document can be set up for multiple people to sign. You just email to one person and then it's automatically passed around from email to email until all signatures are obtained.

Cons

I like everything about this, however setting up a document for the first time could be confusing for some people.

Rock solid e-signing tool that's easy to use!

Overall a great tool and easy to adopt. It's way better than other competitive tools in my opinion!

Pros

Docusign makes getting documents signed very easy. I like the simple interface and how you can create templates so you can quickly upload a form, have it pre-populate fields and send it out. I also very much like the Mobile app! It notifies you right away when someone signs and always shows you an up-to-date view of when someone has opened your document.

Cons

The desktop version can be a little clunky and doesn't always notify you when someone opens your document. It also signs you out a lot and every time you visit the main website you have to re-login to your account which can be tedious.

Intuitive, easy to use digital signature software

DocuSign was so easy to use. As previously mentioned, I prefer it over any other digital signature software. I used it for about 2 years, however the broker my boss works for started offering DotLoop memberships for free to their agents. This is the ONLY reason I stopped using DocuSign. I would recommend it to anyone who need to get signatures quickly or get signatures from parties out of town.

Pros

The best thing about DocuSign is how easy it is to use. I've used other digital signature software, such as Dotloop and InstaNet, and while they both had their benefits, DocuSign is hands down the easiest to learn and use. I actually prefer DocuSign over any other digital signature software.

Cons

Honestly, there is nothing I dislike about DocuSign at all.

Makes my life SO much easier!

Time saved, professional approach to signing paperwork.

Pros

no more printing, manually signing and then scanning. Docusign makes the whole process as simple as can be and looks very professional (whilst being environmentally friendly at the same time!). Very simply process for uploading and noting where people should sign and what data needs to be included, signed paperwork is no longer editable (which is great for data integrity and security). It makes the life of a HR person a breeze in comparision to the old-fashioned way!

Cons

Nothing, really very happy with it. The functionality is terrific and you can add custom elements to the signing process too. Highly recommended.

Docusign

We have had an amazing experience with this product. It has made us more productive and assisted with keeping things in one place.

Pros

Amazing way to keep track of which resevation has a signed contract and which does not. This helps us fight chargebacks because we see immediately if their contract is signed or not and if not they are not allowed to check in without a signed contract. This also saves you from having to keep up with paper documents so we do our little part for the environment.

Cons

This is a very straightforward product and really doesn't have any drawbacks. It is easy to use and assists you with meeting 100% compliance on returned contracts.

Legal Documents Signed and Filed online

We run a tour company and we are required to have customers fill out liability forms. Previously we would have to print out 1,000s of paper copies and have customers signed them at check-in. With DocuSign, we attach a digital copy on the customer's email confirmation and they can now digitally sign the forms prior to check in. Not only does that save us and our customers lots of time, but the forms are assigned to a particular customer if there was ever an issue. Potentially saving us from major problems in the future

Pros

DocuSign has been great for online legal documents and we're able to provide a method that saves us time along with our customers. These documents are legally binding and does the exact same in court as a signed paper copy. The flexibility and recording keeping saves us much time and keeps us protected as a merchant

Cons

The price is kind of high as they charge us per form signed. I'm looking into a way to create my own legal PDF to save on the cost, but overall DocuSign takes care of the logistics and makes it much easier for us, even though the price is kind of high

Makes Life Easy

Pros

We use this on a daily basis for real estate transactions. Simple system, you don't need to be a rocket scientist to be able to use this program. It walks you through the steps for each transaction you literally can't mess it up. Highly recommend to any Real Estate company looking for a digital signature program.

Cons

Can be time consuming when you have a lot of fields to enter on a specific form. Also, not the fastest customer support. Other than that highly recommend.

Easy and Secure

I used this in my mortgage business everyday. It's quick and easy to use and very secure.

Pros

Dashboard makes it easy to navigate around the site to manage the documents you have sent and received. With a click of a button you can drag and drop your document(s) and add signature requests, or sign digitally, quickly.

Cons

The software does not send out automatic reminders when a documents goes unsigned. You have to do that manually. Additionally, if there are more than one signer, you must indicate the signing order or only the first in position will receive the document, and only once they sign, will the rest of the signers list receive their documents.

Poor account/user management, poor bulk signing

Pros

- The one-off signature process is relatively strait forward - Pretty clean interface - Seems to have a decent API and integrate with other products

Cons

Speaking as an enterprise administrator, organization/sub-account/user management is a joke. It's certainly an afterthought after the basic product was created. Seems like they are bandaging it together rather than thoughtfully designing a solution that is robust and scalable. Even after countless emails, phone calls, screen shares, etc., basic operations have yet to be completed. Things are only...

Docusign is one of the leading e-signature software tools available

The ability to quickly create e-contracts and facilitates open and signature tracking. The ability to quickly create templates also takes one step out of the creation process.

Pros

I like being able to create custom templates, that include merge tags and documents, with prepopulated field data. It integrates with SFDC which allows us to remove a step of data entry for sales templates. Support is easy to get in contact with and is quick to help.

Cons

I do not like that the merge tags populate into white boxes and their support department said this was a system limitation. Annoying is that when you make edits to templates or change the documents, you have to exactly readjust and resize all the merge tags.

DocuSign is a convenient time saver

It is very convenient and saves a ton of time for both the user ends.

Pros

it's easy to use and very customizable. it's a huge time saver. it's widely accepted and most people have used it and are somewhat familiar with using it.

Cons

the only con is the price. it is pricey and the per-user cost adds up fast. You definitely pay a premium to use it. It is basically the industry standard and I'm sure they know it and price it accordingly because they can.

Can it get any more convenient???

DocuSign has helped in so many ways and our customers are delighted with the time they save from not having to be present to sign a document.

Pros

DocuSign has saved so much time for our agency as well as our clients! The ease of the program makes obtaining signatures quick and simple. No more need for the clients to take time off work to get to our office during working hours. No more emailing, printing, signing, scanning, and then emailing back to our office. I'm not sure who likes it more, us or our customers.

Cons

I haven't come across any cons in regards to DocuSign. I can't think of anything that could even be improved. Great program!

Docusign all your electronic document

We work with vendors and client all over the country to sign contracts, memorandums of understanding, and other agreements. We've been using e-signature tools for a while, and we catch these. Not only do we need to be able to collect e-signatures, but we also want to be capable of storing all contracts in the Cloud storage for quick access and safe storage.

Pros

The most feature that I use is collecting signatures on contracts, memorandums of understanding, and other essential documents and verifying signatures on the form. The fact that the signature process can be completed by anyone using any computer makes it simple for all of our customers. The Cloud also allows document storage and retrieval quick and straightforward.

Cons

Compared to another service on the market, the price is a little high, and if we don't pay yearly, it's cost even more per quarter. I wish there were better options for the pricing scheme to differ. We don't even use it enough on a yearly basis, but the quarter plan ended up being more affordable than some other choices.

It’s more user friendly than any other I’ve used.

Overall, this software has been simple to use and it’s very convenient to have an e-signature on file, since it’s much more secure than having your signature on paper that could easily end up fading. This eliminates the need to scan documents after they’ve been signed.

Pros

It has been very reliable and simple to use as well as easily sent through email for a signature and received back in as little time as necessary.

Cons

I don’t like that it has a generic handwritten signature for the typed printed signature that is the same bold font for everyone, until the signer actually signs. This gives a false impression that they have actually signed the document when they see the signature pop up.

Very positive once I figured it out

Speed

Pros

Is fairly fast compared to other software on the market. The ease of how it interfaces seamlessly to Sales Force and works so well with Apple based products. Proved to be a good accessory for our organization as we have many sales people out in the market place and many forms that we used to have to fill in manually. This has cut down considerably on the amount of time required to fill out contracts and get them signed. Also easy to email clients and have them complete in the comfort of their own home.

Cons

Hard to navigate through at the beginning. Not all features make sense initially but the help menu's assisted. Proved difficult to establish how to provide manually printed forms and then upload the completed ones. Not always easy for clients to understand when completing on their own.

Electronic Secure Signatures

DocuSign just works and I wish that this would become common practice when any documents need a signature. We need a secure solution other than being on-site to sign documents in today's digital world and this seems like a giant step in the right direction.

Pros

Signing papers digitally is the future and DocuSign makes it pretty easy. I wish that more companies would implement this solution, because there really is no reason that you need to physically go somewhere to sign a document if you can use a digital solution like this. I really like the step-by-step nature of the software where it walks you through each section of the document and lets you know where you need to initial and sign the documents. It is very similar to how someone would highlight those sections where you need to sign.

Cons

I don't have much to complain about with this software. I really have not found a competing software that offers up a similar product. If anything, I'd say that is my complaint. Why haven't more companies implemented a true digital signing solution?

Practical tool, desperately needed for small orgs/businesses

Its useful, its pricy, but it gets the job done. Set up and user back end is very simple and I enjoy that I can get results quickly because no one is required to scan anything during this process!

Pros

It's easy to use, practical, and gives access to the type of functionality that everyone is trying to sell but can't do in an all encompassing way like DocuSign

Cons

I dont like that there are no spreadsheet options for making sure multiple areas of a document have been signed. You have to review each page for initials and signatures which is daunting when you're waiting for 20 clients to submit 40 page documents. A simple spreadsheet that ensures people have filled out each section would be helpful

Reliable Tool For The Signatures On The Important Documents

I would rate this software a good tool with user friendly features and the work-space.

Pros

- Documents are uploaded fast. - Feature of putting signing order. - Feature of sending your document with important message for the signee. Sender also gets response from the signee. - Authentication code option helps the sender to share the document with the authentic person. - Dashboard feature shows comparison between overall documents which were sent and got completed.

Cons

- In peak hours upload of documents gets very slow. - Edit document option is not available need to void the previously sent document and need to redo all steps.

Easy and Quick to Use

Pros

I work as part of a media team that organizes and signed multiple contracts/insertion orders a day. We have always looked at new ways to eliminate the need to physically print something or attach multiple documents to clients for signature. In many cases we have the authority to sign on the behalf of clients during the media buying process. During this time, we have worked with several suppliers who...

Cons

Overall, I do not have many cons for this software. I know that other departments at my company have started implementing DocuSign into their regular operations. I would encourage my department to utilize this software when we can, although I understand that this process can not always be as functional to those who are used to a particular system for so long. One thing I would like to be able to do if we decided to fully implement this through our media team, is the ability to transfer a regular pdf into this software and have the functionally to sign and save, rather than to print, sign, and scan which many of our suppliers currently require.

Quickly and Easily Sign Legal Documents from Across the U.S.

We use DocuSign to electronically sign all our legal documents needed to complete manufactured home purchases, and since our corporate lending company is in another state, DocuSign really speeds up the process and makes it so easy to have everything signed by all parties at one time.

Pros

Our corporate office is located in Denver, CO (and we are in Lansing, MI) and when we close on manufactured homes that they are financing for our community, we need to have quick communication at closing with all members of the signing party. I am able to sign my portion electronically, have the buyers sign their portions electronically, and then it automatically sends a prompt to corporate to sign their portion so it can be completed all in one day and the buyers leave with the paperwork, keys, and a smile!

Cons

The only thing I dislike about this software is that when you click "start" and you begin electronically signing/initialing the documents, it bounces you all around so that you aren't able to read the documents effectively. You often click "next" and it bounces you down 5 pages so you have to scroll back up to read before you sign. My suggestion has been for everyone to read the documents in their entirety before clicking "start", but most people accidentally hit "start" anyways and then complain that it bounced them around.

Essential for efficiency

Overall, DocuSign is a must-have in today's corporate America. The efficiency and contribution towards a paper-free office space is excellent.

Pros

DocuSign is an excellent way to not only quickly review and execute documents, but to do so securely and reduce unnecessary paper/printing.

Cons

I don't have many negatives about DocuSign. Maybe only that you can't manipulate pages once a document is signed, though understandably it is a safety feature. I work with a system in which I sometimes have to have documents signed and then add a cover page, but you just have to make sure the signing occurs after compilation as to not remove signature authenticity.

Docusign saves me time and financial resource.

Pros

DocuSign is very intuitive making it easy for every party in the document signing process to understand their roles and what they are expected to do ; thanks to special instructions which is sent alongside contracts on Docusign. Docusign provides me with an efficient means to sign agreements and legal documents digitally ,as against having to be physically present to sign documents. It has saved me time and scarce financial resource on a personal level.

Cons

Docusign is not cross browser compatible. I had problems opening this on my Uc browser. I will also like to see Docusign improve its third party integration capability.

This Software has Saved me from lots of Trips

My overall experience has been great with Docusign.

Pros

What I like the most about DocuSign, is that it made it made it possible and easy for companies to go green, by giving them the option to go paperless. Even though we had computers, and we were able to do paperwork from the computer, we still had to print out forms at the end to sign them in order for them to be valid. Now we have the option to have a few less expenses, and a chance to do something...

Cons

I don't think I have found anything wrong with this software to be honest. I wouldn't change anything about it really.