DocuSign Reviews - Page 7

6,717 reviews

No Extra Steps

DocuSign has sped up our Document signing process probably by 50% over the last year. It has also made it easier for our clients to understand where they need to sign and have a clean, clear, form to fill out. Also who wants to print things anymore?

Pros

We have to get documents signed by multiple parties all over the country in order to submit these documents to the needed place. We used to have to send blank pdf's, that the client would fill out and send back to us to go to the next party, and this took a very long time, was unreadable, a slow process, and just very painful. We have most of our documents uploaded and organized in DocuSign now, which is clear, readable, automatically sent to all parties with the correct areas to fill out, and MUCH faster and easier. I literally LOVE DocuSign.

Cons

We cannot send or cc to multiple emails while still only assigning the signed parts to certain people. The people that the documents get sent to are not always aware or available by email, so being able to cc their assistant (but still not allow them to sign) on that would make life a little bit easier.

Experience has been excellent and effective. Very easy to use.

Very user-friendly and makes the application process very easy for our candidates. It has helped with the productivity of our team as well.

Pros

Sending applications is a breeze with DocuSign. If candidates are unable to fill out the application in our ATS, we can easily send them the application through DocuSign. It is very user-friendly and can be filled out any device. We have also been able to send out mass DocuSigns to hundreds of candidates at once, which has helped with the overall productivity of our team.

Cons

The system does not allow us to make the yes/no questions, with boxes to check, on the application required to fill out. This can make the process difficult because we then have to discuss each question with the candidates before we send them over to the managers.

Such a lifesaver!

I love using DocuSign! Even before this whole pandemic debacle, it can be a pain to have to print out documents, have the signer put their wet signature on it, and scan into a scanner - this was mainly my experience at my previous law firm job. Now, it's nice to have a DocuSign account because it saves so much time, especially with the volume of contracts and other documents that require signatures, and I can allocate more time to redlining and reviewing contracts. Account exec at DocuSign is friendly. I've heard positive things, as well, with the company's corporate culture - seems it would be enjoyable to work there.

Pros

Love that DocuSign can be administered all through my laptop, and the signers can execute agreements on their mobile devices. I'm a big fan of using the 'order' feature so usually I make the other party sign first before the signer on our end executes the contract. Also like designating certain recipients to receive executed copies so that I don't have to manually send them one.

Cons

Occasionally I do not receive email notifications from people who have 'viewed' a DocuSign or even a signed copy. Not sure if this is due to the high volume of DocuSign jobs during COVID.

Great software to sign electronically!

EASY TO USE AND FRIENDLY FOR CLIENTS WHO HAD NEVER USE IT!

Pros

The thing that I like the most about this software is that it is pretty friendly for all of our clients. We only have to set up the places where our clients need to sign and that's it, they receive an email an select the signature they want to use. As a matter of fact, we use this software every day for the signature of our engagement letter and we have been using the same program for years. It also allows you to keep a track of which of your documents have signed and which documents are still pending for signature.

Cons

I wouldn't change anything. It is very easy for us to set up the places of the signatures and it is also very easy to explain our clients how to use this software.

Docusign: a digital way to sign

Definitely for us, Docusign allowed us to ensure that our salespeople were getting the terms and conditions they needed to have signed for terms and conditions. It also created an efficient system where our clients were automatically reminded that they needed to sign these terms. Over all saved us a lot of time and ensured we were in compliance.

Pros

- Easy to use - Efficient: receive signatures in minutes, almost immediate emails show signatures complete, automatic reminders for parties to sign the document - Can create templates to apply to multiple documents - Can sign with either a preset type face or with a stylist or touchscreen device -Can also upload finish documents to create an archive - Saves the environment

Cons

Those who are not used to signing documents electronically or those who are not tech savy in your workforce and client base, may struggle when implementing this software. In the first month of use, we spent a significant time answering questions.

Efficiency booster!

Errors are very infrequent but need to have better descriptions. Our interactions with docusign employees are rare because the product works well and meets our needs. Worth the cost! We use this daily and would not be without it now.

Pros

This program has greatly reduced our turnaround time on applications, underwriting forms, and other items requiring signatures. What once took a week or more now takes an hour or less. I’m able to program this to send reminders daily, add a password for security, etc.

Cons

These end up in clients junk mail frequently. There should be a better way to try and hit the inbox. Not impressed that an administrator account is a paid account even if they only need to access to set up other users and chevk billing (like our office manager). Waste of money for that user.

This will make your life so simple!

DocuSign makes it possible for us to get documents signed by people out of state much quicker and simpler than if we had to fax or mail the items.

Pros

The software is very user friendly and easy to use. With the ease of using the software it helps me in communicating with customers on how to use it for the first time as well.

Cons

Finding completed documents later on was a little difficult, but with the most recent update that has made it much more user friendly.

Easy to use, Gets the job done

this Software package allowed remote registrations of candidates from a distance avoiding the need for face to face signing in a time where Covid has made this difficult

Pros

Straight forward digital signing solution.. with remote working a "Thing" now this allows business to continue with legally signed documents from afar

Cons

cant think of any, issue more with applications that integrate with it that do not support all fields ie Job Adder

Over the Net Signatures

Pros

I use docusign when it comes to important documents that need to be signed for business or legal transactions. The signature is based off of your name and you can use the font style you like to sign your documents. Docusign is user friendly it tells you where to start and by clicking start it tells you rather you need to sign or input your information within the document. It does not require the other...

Cons

Being that most documents are rush or asap and most people are anticipating the documents to come through via email, there only main concern I would have is if documents have low priority and someone has email accesss to your account they could easily sign documents as yourself. Maybe in the future they can add the ability to take a screen shot of the person signing the document if multiple signatures or input information is requested to verify that person signed it, similar to the screenshot being a witness. I have used the app and if they don't have an expiration for links and I do belive they give you a copyvia email after you sign and if not those would be some upgraded features for recommendations. Otherwise I have not had any issues.

Beats all other esignature alternative.

Pros

Docusign is very easy to use ,and provides my team with an impeccable esignature experience and workflow. Every document sent and received via docusign is encrypted and this keeps us save from third parties who may want to sniff on our data. It enables us sign documents from anywhere ,and it is mobile based too ,making sure our clients and partners can also sign their documents when on the move on their smartphones.Overall Docusign has ensured we now close deal in minutes as against days or even weeks ,which was the standard timeframe before Docusign.

Cons

I will like to see more reportage as regards documents we receive via Docusign, and integration with third party solutions need be encouraged and improved upon.

An essential digital signature option - if you use it enough

Overall, Docusign is a great and essential product if you are going to use it often - say, at least once a week. The cost is fairly high and doesn't incentivize people who only occasionally have use of it. There should be a pay-per-use (or freemium) tier in that allows the infrequent users to still use this software.

Pros

Being able to have documents signed digitally and easily, while all being tracked and time-stamped, is an essential part of today's world. Docusign make it easy to send several documents to several people to sign, in order, so that there is no ambiguity on the completion of necessary signatures.

Cons

The weak point of Docusign is that over the years, they've made it extremely confusing with different tiers of product features. It can be confusing trying to send out documents only to find out that specific features are limited to different paying tiers or specifically selected by your admins. While I understand that a one price model may not be as profitable, it sure dilutes from the overall effectiveness of the product.

Go Paperless

Our overall experience with DocuSign​ has been fantastic. A total game-changer in a good way!

Pros

This software has been a game-changer​ for our company. We are in an industry with underwriting and that means that there is a lot of paperwork. This has saved us a ton of time and money because we don't have to print the applications anymore and our clients sign their documents much faster. This has also saved us a lot of travel.

Cons

The problem we find most with Docusign is when we need a client to checkboxes​. They are hard to see and often documents are sent back without the checks. I understand why because we don't want all the boxes to be mandatory but they need to find a way to help clients see the options to make sure they check at least one.

DocuSign- Signing Made Simple

I have yet to use DocuSign in my business, only on a personal level, and it was outstanding. I would 100% recommend any individual going through a process that requires a heavy amount of signatures to use this.

Pros

This software has assisted me greatly, specifically in the process of buying a house. Signatures that might normally bog down lengthy processes are made significantly simple through DocuSigns very friendly interface. For example, having to amend contacts and get in person signatures could prove very time consuming. DocuSign allows for easy electronic signatures to speed up the process.

Cons

I did not encounter a single flaw or confusion when using this product. It served exactly the purpose I needed it to and I could not think of any improvements required.

Great Option for Signing Documents That You Need Signatures to Be Trusted!

My overall experience with DocuSign has been a great one and I would recommend it to anyone that needs software like it.

Pros

I love how easy DocuSign is to incorporate in the workplace. We use it when it comes to countersigning our documents but I also use it in my daily life if I need to send something out that needs a verified signature. I would recommend it to any company that wants software that they can trust when it comes to countersigning and also signing documents through the web since that is where society is advancing.

Cons

Integration with my current business was flawless and we have had no issues with it . The only time I could think of that there was an issue was that we had a lag but it fixed itself.

User-Friendly and Intuitive Document Signature Tool

My experience with DocuSign has been fantastic. I have been using this tool at 4 different companies now.

Pros

One of the great features about this tool is the ability to visualize the review/approval/signature workflow status and send reminders within the tool at any time. It is easy to use and you can get a document out for signatures in less than 3 steps. I also like that you can send multiple documents in one envelop and receive individual executed documents. This feature makes it easier to get signature on contract packages and document sets.

Cons

Pricing is a concern, however, I feel it is a safe and secure tool that delivers on the value proposition.

User friendly

This is how we get people started for school. Lots of paperwork, so I use this program almost hourly. And I've been using it for years. Honestly I couldn't be happier. I've never had doc issues, only challenges with potential students, but I've gotten them all through it. If something else was used it was before my time.

Pros

I fill it out, potential students sign, so it has to be easy for them. It is. And we're an online university so we're not doing this face to face. Instead I'm walking them through this over the phone. And I've gotten everyone through it. That's what I love most about this software.

Cons

I can't think of any ways to make it easier. I just wish some of my potential students were more computer savvy. The software is great, it's just user error that I run into.

Docusign streamlines document signing

Pros

Conceptually, this product is great. It solves a huge issue and is easy to use no matter your computer skills. That is good, because we are often sending leases/documents to people with very limited digital skills. The interface is very intuitive for the signatories and allows for very easy tracking of who has looked at the document and who has signed it.

Cons

I wish there was an ability to carry the action through the document when you are assigning fields -ie: I wish I could select the signatory and then just click click click on all the spaces they need to sign as opposed to having to re-select the signatory after each click. Also, I wish the ability to "leave comments" could be disabled, upon request.

Couldn't go a day without it!

Great overall experience. Best docu-sign software available.

Pros

Very user friendly with easy functionality. Easy to monitor status of contracts. Easily customizable if you need to go back and edit a contract.

Cons

Slight glitches that erase contracts while they are being created. Can organize completed documents in folders.

Worth the money for secure signature verification

I utilize this software for account opening and account transfers, and I've been extremely happy with it.

Pros

I use Docusign for extremely secure documents that need to be electronically reviewed and signed. The security check questions are in my opinion, the most valuable part of the software, making it a clear choice above Hello Sign or Sign Now.

Cons

It's a little cumbersome to edit signature and information requests. Sometimes, the security questions are so deep that my clients are unable to successfully answer them since they are related to something very far in their past.

Daily User, Love this Software

Pros

Love using this software. It's very quick and self explanatory. I've used Pandadocs in the past and I highly reccommend Docusign over Pandadocs.

Cons

I don't think there are any cons to this software. I haven't ran into any problems over years of use.

This has been the best software we use in our real estate business. We highly recommend it to others

This product is easy to use. It saves me time and saves me money (no more printing documents and taking the document to be signed to our clients). It is done easily over email.

Pros

We like that you can use this to get signatures needed for time sensitive documents. It also saves all documents which we find useful in case we need to resend a document. Gone are the days of having to meet clients for signatures when now we can do it electronically with this software.

Cons

The only negative thing I can say about this software is when I set it up for signatures; it goes in order of who signs first, second, so on... So if I have 3 signatures I have to get, it will not be complete if person #2 does not sign--person #2 has to sign before it moves on to person #3.

DocuSign - makes electronic signatures easy!

Overall pleased with the software and better template abilities than RightSignature.

Pros

The dashboard for this software shows you what envelopes you have completed, and what is still waiting. This makes it easy to keep track of items that may need resent for signature.

Cons

When a document comes back fully executed and signed, the email from DocuSign asks you to click the link below to view the document. When you do this, and it takes you do the document, if you save that document, the title always starts with "Please Sign" which is misleading since the document is already signed. I have asked DocuSign why this is and cannot seem to get rid of it.

Easy signatures and less processing time!

Easy handling and time saving tool. I love this tool as I need to send more than 10-15 quotation each day- with docusign it just so easy and within few minutes. I would recommend to all companies where procurement consumes lot of time.

Pros

With Docusign, electronic signatures we have reduced the turn around time as opposed to our traditional flow. Clicking few buttons I am able to send the quotations/contracts to the recipients and have them back in no time. No need for print/hardcopies which has made our process more robust.

Cons

I think this to be the best in the space as I see no limitation on my work front but yeah few tweak to its format/fonts can be improved.

The best solution for digital signatures

We use DocuSign for almost all contracts and legal documents, and the customers we work with are very familiar with it, which makes things easy.

Pros

DocuSign is the industry-accepted standard for digital signatures. No need to scan PDFs or send endless emails to track down a signature - DocuSign has you covered. The automatic reminders are also a great feature.

Cons

It's a little bit on the expensive side for small businesses who don't need a large volume of signatures.

Docusign is the industry standard, and for good reason.

Transforming handwritten, faxing, emailing, and scanning processes to fully digital ones that improve our company's efficiency exponentially.

Pros

The two things I like most about it is the integration with Salesforce and the ease of use. We use Salesforce as out CRM and it integrates seamlessly to help our staff get docs in/out the door. It is also extremely easy to use and setup as both a user and admin. Makes my job a lot easier as a Salesforce admin and I know our users benefit from the UI/UX and how quickly we can implement changes.

Cons

There's not much to dislike about it. A lot of the difficulty comes with the integration with Salesforce, but that's because we do a lot of custom work. Out of the box, Docusign is near perfect.