DocuSign Reviews - Page 8

5,773 reviews

Quickly and Easily Sign Legal Documents from Across the U.S.

We use DocuSign to electronically sign all our legal documents needed to complete manufactured home purchases, and since our corporate lending company is in another state, DocuSign really speeds up the process and makes it so easy to have everything signed by all parties at one time.

Pros

Our corporate office is located in Denver, CO (and we are in Lansing, MI) and when we close on manufactured homes that they are financing for our community, we need to have quick communication at closing with all members of the signing party. I am able to sign my portion electronically, have the buyers sign their portions electronically, and then it automatically sends a prompt to corporate to sign their portion so it can be completed all in one day and the buyers leave with the paperwork, keys, and a smile!

Cons

The only thing I dislike about this software is that when you click "start" and you begin electronically signing/initialing the documents, it bounces you all around so that you aren't able to read the documents effectively. You often click "next" and it bounces you down 5 pages so you have to scroll back up to read before you sign. My suggestion has been for everyone to read the documents in their entirety before clicking "start", but most people accidentally hit "start" anyways and then complain that it bounced them around.

Essential for efficiency

Overall, DocuSign is a must-have in today's corporate America. The efficiency and contribution towards a paper-free office space is excellent.

Pros

DocuSign is an excellent way to not only quickly review and execute documents, but to do so securely and reduce unnecessary paper/printing.

Cons

I don't have many negatives about DocuSign. Maybe only that you can't manipulate pages once a document is signed, though understandably it is a safety feature. I work with a system in which I sometimes have to have documents signed and then add a cover page, but you just have to make sure the signing occurs after compilation as to not remove signature authenticity.

Docusign saves me time and financial resource.

Pros

DocuSign is very intuitive making it easy for every party in the document signing process to understand their roles and what they are expected to do ; thanks to special instructions which is sent alongside contracts on Docusign. Docusign provides me with an efficient means to sign agreements and legal documents digitally ,as against having to be physically present to sign documents. It has saved me time and scarce financial resource on a personal level.

Cons

Docusign is not cross browser compatible. I had problems opening this on my Uc browser. I will also like to see Docusign improve its third party integration capability.

This Software has Saved me from lots of Trips

My overall experience has been great with Docusign.

Pros

What I like the most about DocuSign, is that it made it made it possible and easy for companies to go green, by giving them the option to go paperless. Even though we had computers, and we were able to do paperwork from the computer, we still had to print out forms at the end to sign them in order for them to be valid. Now we have the option to have a few less expenses, and a chance to do something...

Cons

I don't think I have found anything wrong with this software to be honest. I wouldn't change anything about it really.

Get those e-signatures with DocuSign!

DocuSign works as desired, but also allows you do more!

Pros

Been using this for over five years now and I am a firm believer in this product. I like how I can do so many options when I am having a document signed electronically - I can CC people, re-assign the signature roles, I can edit previously sent documents and I can also void them to start over. Lots of cool functions!

Cons

I am not sure if it takes a while to pull the data from DocuSign to a CRM, we have these two integrated but for some reason I tend to get lost whenever I am pulling the signed document on the CRM. Maybe the integration can be streamlined.

Makes Life Easy

Pros

We use this on a daily basis for real estate transactions. Simple system, you don't need to be a rocket scientist to be able to use this program. It walks you through the steps for each transaction you literally can't mess it up. Highly recommend to any Real Estate company looking for a digital signature program.

Cons

Can be time consuming when you have a lot of fields to enter on a specific form. Also, not the fastest customer support. Other than that highly recommend.

I have some forms that I send out to parents to be signed, this eliminates the "print it out, sign it in pen, take a picture (or actually SCAN it, yeah, like that ever actually happens these days), send it back to me." I receive it, hope it's readable enough to (hopefully never) stand up in court if the worst ever happens. This is much cleaner and easier.

Pros

DocuSign is super easy to use. Accessible over different browsers and platforms. I use google drive and google docs a lot in my business, this works best with that.

Cons

I picked up how to use it pretty easily, but there weren't obvious instructions or any sort of "how to" lists delineated for a new user. That might trip some people, especially techno-newbies, up.

Approval processes are much more streamlined

DocuSign has really helped us to speeden our document flow system. With our multi-site projects, getting documents across relevant team Members used to be a very administratively difficult process until we switched to DocuSign. Now, within a matter of hours we can have signatures of all relevant parties and not cause any delays. The security features are also a welcome added bonus.

Pros

I like that we are able to easily create templates we can return to and edit or simply resend subsequently. This has been a very time efficient feature which allows us to remain productive and cut down on administrative process delays.

Cons

The pricing model is too layered and not very direct in laying out exactly what comes with what.

Love Docusign

My overall experience has been great with DocuSign. We've been using them for a few years now and I don't expect us to switch any time soon!

Pros

My favorite part about DocuSign is how user friendly it is. It is a quick process for users to upload and assign documents to signers. It is easy for anyone to sign the documents. Many of our non-tech savvy employees were able to figure it out without a breeze.

Cons

I can't think of anything! I wish they would be able to transform into a full HRIS system where we could transfer the signed documents into payroll, benefits, etc. They would probably be able to set up an excellent system.

Comparable to Other Pricier Options

DocuSign is still used for simple and quick needs around the office between us and our clients. For more intricate signing and working documents, we choose other software

Pros

The ease of use and user interface for clients is the most rewarding feature to this software in comparison to its competition

Cons

While easy to use, this software does not include all the options that other software like RightSignature featuers. Multiple pages are difficult to load and there cannot be more than two contributors to a single file

Awesome and Quick Tool for Signing Contracts

Overall, my experience with DocuSign has been really great. I don't have to worry about scanning through contracts and make sure that I've signed every spot because the software essentially does that for you. I also like that it creates a signature for you in advance and you can decide whether or not you like it and want to use it as your signatures or you can customize it too.

Pros

I love that it makes life so much easier by making it so quick to sign contracts without having to worry about whether or not you missed a signature. It tells you exactly where you need to sign and it lets you choose what you want your signature to look like. I like that you can just click the "next" button and it takes you to the next place to sign or initial.

Cons

I don't think there is really anything not to like about this software. I guess the only thing I would say is that if you are not familiar with the software and your workplace sends you a contract to sign via DocuSign, it can take a second to get the hang of it and make sure that you are really putting all of the signatures in there right places.

Very satisfied with Docusign as a tool for getting documents completed and signed.

Docusign is a great resource for document automation. A little pricey but among the best. The only thing that comes to mind is when Docusign completely changed its user interface overnight. Though they gave users time to learn and adapt to the new interface before pulling the original, it couldn't have come at a worse time for us. We were under a lot of pressure to get a large number of documents completed and the last thing we needed was to learn how to use the software from scratch.

Pros

As an onboarding coordinator and employee healthcare administrator, I appreciate the drag and drop design that allows me to build a variety of different types of documents into the software and have them electronically completed and signed.

Cons

Can Your Business Use DocuSign?

We use this platform all the time and customers like to be able to get things moving quickly. They know the platform, trust it and want to use it too. It gives them confidence in your company when you are using a professional platform like this for your business.

Pros

We have a business where many contracts must be signed from clients that are located across the USA and in other countries as well. The time and cost to get the signatures mailed back and forth is far too high these days. This is where DocuSign has become an essential tool for us to get the process automated as much as possible and also to complete it quickly. Clients these days expect this kind of...

Cons

It works well, no real cons to this platform. The value is there for the cost.

Docusign Lets Me Travel The World!

Changing from signing paper leases in the office to using Docusign and signing them online let me go from having a desk job to traveling the world! I used to sit at a desk and get tenants to sign leases. Now my employees get the tenants to sign the lease and then the document comes to me, where ever i am on the planet, and i review and countersign it! We just spent 2 months in Kauai and 5 months in Australia. I can go to work every day where ever I am. Thanks Docusign to making my life awesome!!

Pros

Easy to Use Lets me travel the world and still go to work Low cost The ability to be the administrator over my employees The template capabilities are awesome

Cons

There is nothing i do not like about Docusign, it is awesome!!

Best Electronic Signature Platform Ever!!!

My overall experience with DocuSign has been great. I am also extremely environmentally conscious and the service they provide helps save trees with the digital signing of contracts.

Pros

DocuSign is the best platform for collaborating and signing documents for multiple parties. It is well-organized and can easily be sent to others through email.

Cons

There is a limit on the size of the document that can be sent. This means that you are not able to send file sizes that are too big. This could be because email attachments can't be over a certain size, however, we have found a work around but it would be great if that limit was removed.

We utilize our DocuSign daily - Couldn't do without it

Pros

DocuSign allows us to reach out to candidates in mass who have not completed our full application process. A lot of candidates reach out to us and let us know how easy it is to complete their DocuSign and return it back to us. I've even used it as a user, signing important paperwork like leasing information. DocuSign's intuitive interface and complex functionality really is a key portion to our business.

Cons

Many of the awesome features, such as bulk envelope sending, are only available on more expensive versions. But the investment has paid off for us in the long run, with more DocuSigns being returned.

DocuSign: The Standard

We need to get contracts signed with customers on a daily basis, quickly, and most of the content is the same. DocuSign lets us send out contracts in minutes, know that they're right, and know when they're signed so we can start operating.

Pros

Essentially everyone can use it. We've used a few different e-sign solutions, and there's always someone who doesn't like it, can't use it from their phone, it isn't compatible with their company's security, etc, etc. We switched to DocuSign because it works for everyone.

Cons

It's a little more expensive than some of its peers, especially for teams. Its template feature isn't as intuitive as some other solutions.

Reliable way to get Sensitive Documents Signed and Filed

Pros

User friendliness on both the creator and the signer is amazing! You upload the document that you need to be signed off on, then add in the boxes that you need the signer to fill: the Initials box, date, sensitive information, signature, etc. After you are done, you just send it off! For the signer, all they do if click begin to and fill in the boxes that are open. Once done they just send it back and boom, your sensitive documents are taken care of electronically. Another plus, is that Docusign it very compatible with mobile. Which makes it even easier for people who are rarely in front of their computer. Living in LA, this is a major timesaver and deal saver.

Cons

DocuSign does glitch and freeze from time to time. This mostly happens on the signers end, so its important for you to have patience when trouble shooting. Sometimes you will need to scrap the first docusign and send a new one. But again, this rarely happens.

A must for Realtors

Docusign allows me to send multiple documents instantly to clients and have them sign without traveling long distances. This saves me time and money which are essential in any business.

Pros

The software allows me to instantly send documents to clients to be quickly and easily signed. The software works well and is easy to use for even very tech struggling people. They can sign using their finger and then the signature is saved for further use. For people on the go this app is priceless.

Cons

Sometimes the software gets confused if you are signing or initialing. However, after a few times you can figure out how to get to the intended tool.

The best e-signature service available

I have used DocuSign for nearly 5 years. I love everything about it. The mobile app is excellent for keeping track of signatures/contracts.

Pros

Docusign is the best e-signature service available - it is intuitive and easy to use and even first-time users receiving their emails are able to navigate the service and complete their signatures without any issues. This is a huge plus because the UI of other e-signature services is really lacking and can lead to confusion and delays in signatures when outside users receive the emails.

Cons

It is the best e-signature service available, but you definitely pay a premium for the service.

Easy and Effective

I am able to send documents to be signed over email, fax or other ways. The user gets the documents and signs. The program uses an electronic signature. Its becoming the number 1 way too send and sign documents fast and east. Its a leader in technology.

Pros

I really like that its easy to use. You can sign your name anywhere. You dont have too take anytime out if your day. Its also inexpensive to its users. Its fastly becoming number 1 in technology. You send a document to be signed and they sign electronically and send it back to you.

Cons

There is nothing hard about the app. Its the easiest app you will ever use.

Easy and (mostly) understandable!

I can’t say many negative things. Hardly any. It’s a great software for people who need paperwork signed!

Pros

This software is so easy to use with people who are not familiar with a lot of high-tech information. As someone who has to have documents signed for my job, and to release medical information, this has been so easy to use. Especially those elder families who aren’t as tech-savvy, a little bit of explanation and they could easily use and access!

Cons

It would be helpful if it were free to people who didn’t need to use it often. And sometimes, the start up for some of our employees was a little frustrating and confusing. But, luckily we have an awesome “IT” department, which one one super savvy smart girl who was able to help all of the people get signed up and comfortable!

DocuSign Is Amazing

Society has changed, most people prefer to do things digitally right on their phones. Most people don't like coming into the office anymore. DocuSign allowed us to be more user friendly to our clients and has helped us to be more environmentally friendly by not having to use nearly as much paper.

Pros

It is so easy to use. Ever since we began using DocuSign to obtain client signatures, our entire office has been more organized, not to mention more compliant. Our insurance carriers audit us for compliance, they want to make sure our application and supplemental forms are signed and dated in order for us to maintain our appointment with them. Allowing customers to digitally sign the paperwork has had a significant impact on our day to day operation.

Cons

I wish we could drag and drop the completed documents instead of having to download to our computers and then move into our paperless storage system. It would be so much easier if we could just drag and drop them out of DocuSign into their storage place.

We are able to have our prospective clients digitally complete our documents to start our service.

Reducing the time that it takes to send out forms to receiving a completed forms has been reduced significantly.

Pros

DocuSign is easy to use with a pretty simple user interface. Document creation and submittal is pretty smooth. Clients are able to receive and open with no issues. For the client to complete and submit the documents it is simple and quick.

Cons

I would not mind if DocuSign had an auto remind feature for the recipient. This would be a generic message asking them to either review documents, if they haven't opened the file yet, or remind them to complete the document if the recipients have viewed but not completed the forms.

DocuSign Has Made Us Mobile

I would highly recommend Docusign to businesses looking to make their operations more mobile and time saving!

Pros

In the past we have only been able to help people purchase our product by coming in office/ to one of our in person locations. This is for purchasing a Membership and Upgrading to different Membership options. Now we are able to have people sign their purchase paperwork from the comfort of their homes! It's amazing. It has made our operation Mobile. We no longer have to have people drive long distances or mail their paperwork back, taking days. It's nearly instant.

Cons

Setting up the documents was really difficult. There was a lot of trial and error. And, when you are working with legal purchase agreements you NEED to make sure everything is correct for all the legally binding documents. It was a long and frustrating process to get it set up. But, now that it is set up correctly we are loving it every day!