DocuSign Reviews - Page 9

5,742 reviews

Useful for any type of business

Overall experience is really good; it provides for a recorded smooth flow of documents needed to be signed.

Pros

The best features are: (1) can sign documents from anywhere, anytime; (2) the signed document cannot be edited; (3) there is a time stamp of when exactly the document was signed and by whom; (4) Docusign can be used as a back up for records.

Cons

I cannot think of features that i dislike, probably follow up calls from Sales people when they see your usage has not gone up and there has been no material change to it, but they still call in hopes to sell you a bigger license.

What did we do before DocuSign?

DocuSigned has saved our company's life. Our services can not be performed until a service agreement is signed and before we would have to wait for the home owner to be home, have a technician drive out to the home and back to the office. Now, within minutes, (sometimes seconds), we can have an agreement signed & returned on the spot for our services to be performed immediately all while the customer may be sitting at work, grocery shopping, picking the kids up from school, etc. No Hassle at all!

Pros

The quick efficiency of being able to have documents signed and returned within minutes so that our industry services can be performed in a timely manner. It's so simple to use, I almost question myself if I'm using it right. (I am : ) ) It sends an email to me to let me know the status of the outgoing DocuSign's that I have sent out as well.

Cons

I really don't have a negative issue with this program.

Simple & Efficient

We are lucky to have been able to use DocuSign. Not only is it great for individuals, it is great when forms require multiple signatures (think multiple tenants signing a lease). Would recommend to any business!

Pros

DocuSign creates a platform that solves the age old problem of needing to print, hand sign, upload & send or fax a form. With it's ease of use, you can easily sign important documents, from a lease to a medical form. At work, it has come in great handy (especially during the pandemic) with staff spread out at various locations. A form can be sent to a physician and via DocuSign, they can provide a signature and attestation to whatever the matter may be. This allows for minimal delay in care.

Cons

DocuSign's preprinted signatures are fantastic, however have been questioned by insurance companies at times in their authenticity. Luckily, DocuSign provides the option to draw your hand-written signature, so we can avoid that issue.

Digital Move-In Packets

Docusign has been great in helping my company deliver good service. In days past we would have to make people come in to our office or needlessly print out page after page just to scan the papers into our system to store digitally. Docusign has helped us reduce our carbon footprint, while cutting costs on paper goods.

Pros

As the leasing agent at my company I am required to get a lot of paperwork signed by prospective/future tenants. Sometimes we have to put a lock box on a door to facilitate a move-in on the weekend from people moving cross-country(we manage properties in a Navy town, so this happens often). We need paperwork to be filled out prior to the handover of keys(inspections, receipts of keys, transfer of utilities). Docusign makes this process extremely easy. They communicate with me when someone views the packets I send for signing, and when it's fully signed. This takes a lot of work away from me in terms of tracking.

Cons

The only thing I could even slightly complain about is the fact that it takes me a while to set signing fields for multiple people. This is such a minor complaint that I barely feel it's worth mentioning.

Easy and intuitive way to sign documents electronically

Easy, user-friendly electronic document signing.

Pros

I've used DocuSign to sign documents electronically for my mortgage and for employment contracts. From the beginning, it was easy and intuitive to use. Once you set up your signature (which you can choose from a set of handwriting fonts, if you like), it's easy to keep clicking "next" and quickly filling in all the initials and signatures the document needs. Just don't get too hasty and forget to read what you're signing! But if you do stop to read, DocuSign will remember where you were and make sure you don't miss any required signatures. Also, if you create a free account, it will save all your documents in one place.

Cons

I wish it would prompt you before submitting to log in if you want to keep your document. I've signed a few things and submitted before realizing I wasn't logged in, so I didn't wind up with a copy for my own records. However, I imagine if you ask the document creator, they would send you a copy.

Makes life easy

I like using DocuSign and I have had a great experience. I think people over complicate it themselves but it's a great product.

Pros

I love that I can send documents to our members to sign and they can sign on their phone or computer. It's amazing how easy it is and that they don't have to have a DocuSign app. I cannot tell you how easy it makes my job most of the time. It cuts down having to make people come in and they don't even have to print the documents and send them back. It makes me laugh to myself because people always ask how they send the documents back and I just let them know DocuSign does it for them when they are done. I also like that it has you sign once then copies it in all the right places for them. I wish we could do that in person!

Cons

Sometimes my documents seem to get lost? I have had a couple that I've sent but they seem to disappear from all my files on there. it's not often though.

Easy Review and Signing

Utterly thankful to this product because before Docusign I had to print sign then scan documents which was very expensive and time consuming. I am now able to send and receive documents and sign them without a lot of hustle.

Pros

What I liked most about Docusign is that it is hands down easy tp use even for someone who is new to electronic signing. It also offers an option of making document cloud enabled which makes it easy to edit or review anything that comes up without too much to and fro with clients.

Cons

The price is a bit high compared to some other products of similar use. Apart from that it is good as it helps me sign documents fast.

Quick and Easy Signatures

I share documents for signature with our clients and it allows me to collect signatures without having to have a customer open, print, sign, and scan documents back to me

Pros

I work in mortgage, and when allowed, I use DocuSign to get every single required signature. Our customers NEVER seem to have any issues in DocuSigning. I also love that I get real-time email updates when I send a document to my customers

Cons

Nothing! I use this. Software every day, and it makes my job so much easier. I wish all of our loan products allowed electronic signatures so I could use this software for everything

DocuSign Review

My overall experience with DocuSign has been very positive. I would recommend this to any organization that wants to cut paper usage and sign documents faster by letting users sign from their phone.

Pros

The aspect I enjoy most about the software is their smartphone/email integration. By setting up an account, it is very easy to sign documents quickly and pass on to the next user from a smartphone if one's computer is not present.

Cons

The aspect I like least about the software is the software's default font size for signatures. Although all the information on each signature is needed, it would be great if the text size would adjust based on the area that is being signed rather than have signature text overlay and cover text on the document you are signing.

Time and Cost saver Signing option

Pros

It saved me ample time by providing the facility for digital signing. The user interface is very easy. Save the cost of postal service. Very good experience with customer service in case of any query or question. Overall excellent experience.

Cons

All I want to say is that there are loopholes in identity verification. Developers should pay attention to identity verification. They should introduce 2 step verification. As software is sometimes used to sign very important and big money-involved contracts, so identity verification is the most important factor.

Crucial for Any B2B Industry

DocuSign has been an invaluable tool for our business given both the state of increasingly digital-only trends in people's roles in the office (i.e. not having access to a scanner) and in the ability to provide quick and simple solutions to an age old problem - how do I get someone to sign this? People feel confident using the product and I can't imagine life without it.

Pros

In an age where people have less access to scanners, fax machines and other clunky office equipment, DocuSign is essential in order to get someones' signature safely and securely. DocuSign has made the turnaround time for completing forms and Insertion Orders incredibly quick and has increased our effiency enormously in this aspect of business.

Cons

Though there isn't much to complain about regarding this software, other than the fact that initially it was slightly difficult to integrate with our process - once we were past that point, it was simple to use and we extended that simplicty to our customers.

Makes the home buying process easier

Overall my experience with DocuSign has been super positive and easy to use. At my work my department has just made the decision to use Docusign for our on-boarding paperwork for new hires and I am excited to learn more about the program as an administrator.

Pros

Convenience and ease of use. A few years ago while trying to purchase a house about 5 hours away from our currently location, docusign made the entire home buying super simple. We were able to talk to our real estate agent and have her sent over the documents on DocuSign. Docusign is so easy to use and user-friendly, it takes you directly to easy place you need to initial and sign, which prevents a signature or initial being missed on a document which could delay the home buying process. Since my first time using Docusign, I have used it again for many other purchases or transactions as an end user.

Cons

I have had no problems at all as an end user. Even with low internet speed I have been able to access and sign documents via DocuSign.

Great for electronically reviewing and signing documents

Been great for business and personal documents.

Pros

It's great that you can send documents to anyone that has a computer. No more waiting for scans or faxes, it literally is in an instant of when someone signs the document. You also get notifications of when someone opens the document you sent.

Cons

There isn't much I don't like about this software. Only concern is that my signature is sitting out there and there have been hacks to this software.

DocuSign review

Pros

Generally basic/productive computerized marking program made hitherto! Simple for customers and specialists to utilize. The auto-looking over work moves you spot to sign so no getting lost! The marking envelopes don't expect you to login which makes the marking system quicker and less upsetting. No program has a similar degree of usefulness nor customization that DocuSign offers. This program will shave long stretches of downtime of your timetable just as professionalize your customer cooperations and deal entries.

Cons

I don't have an extremely extensive rundown for cons with regards to this product. I wish that I could supplant an archive after at least one of the gatherings have marked however the report isn't finished. I frequently have customers that sign without perusing and afterward read subsequent to marking and need to change things.

Digital Signature? No problem.

I work for a staffing firm. Our satellite office is in Troy, Michigan and we are hiring candidates across the US. Having DocuSign has helped us secure documents that needed their signature without going through the hassle of mailing papers back and forth.

Pros

I love how easy it is to set up documents that needs to be signed just via email. It is hassle free from both ends since candidates can also do the signing at the comfort of their homes.

Cons

DocuSign met and exceeded out expectations. It has always been reliable, functional, and secured. It can sometimes be confusing but a little tutorial would suffice.

Great Product!

Great Product. We are glad we went with docusign for our purposes.

Pros

Easy to use and manipulate to our needs. Makes document retention flawless and having the item emailed back is great for us.

Cons

Cost and usage of envelopes and users adds up quickly. Implementation was easy, however there weren't that great of training docs provided. Created our own personal training.

DocuSign Me Up!

I like how DocuSign gives you the option of either emailing the completed form or downloading it as a PDF. It makes it easier for us to have a record of all of our completed documents while sharing it with the parties that need to see it.

Pros

I really love using DocuSign to quickly approve Grant contracts for our nonprofit. It makes it so easy for us to get the funding we need for our scholarship programs.

Cons

I can’t find anything wrong with DocuSign. Initially, the free trial made it so that we were limited in our number of documents, but now that we are officially signed up, I have no complaints.

Using DocuSign Has Saved Our Users Time, Money, and Stress

The best benefit from this product is the time you will save when it comes to obtaining signatures from many different people over and over again.

Pros

I love how easy DocuSign makes it for users to sign documents electronically in a specific order, and in a timely manner. Before DocuSign, we used paper to manage our Incomplete Grade process. Instructors had to start process by filling out a document, obtain signatures from both the student and the department chair, and then hand deliver it to the Registrar's office. Now, all the instructor does is fill out a webform and sign it. DocuSign delivers it to the individuals for signature, and then delivers the final copy to the Registrar's email inbox. It is so simple.

Cons

I think DocuSign has the process and the workflow figured out really well. It would be nice to join accounts. For example I would like to join my work account with my Gmail account, so I can switch back and forth when necessary.

DocuSign: Best Digital Signature App!

Overall experience has been overwhelmingly positive it's saves time and connects people helping business move faster. Everyone hates paperwork this just makes it so much more efficient.

Pros

I think the ease of use is key. It makes it so straightforward that any user whether they are an experienced and more tech savvy individual or they detest technology, everyone can use it. The interfacing is simple and effective makes the user experience seamless. Noone wants to wait for signatures DS makes it painless.

Cons

Not really I think for the most part they get it right.

Mostly good

Saving me from finding time that clients can sign, able to work with clients that live out of town or travel frequently

Pros

Ease of use, love the mobile app. Like that each person has assigned role and can assign signing order.

Cons

In my local market doesn't seem to be widely used, so more people are familiar with DotLoop

Great Product

Agents could send me a document and I could send it their client without the agent having to stop what he/she was working on- mobile friendly.

Pros

I have used several e-signature software and DocuSign is by far the easiest and most user friendly. We recently switched to BrokerMint and miss DocuSign signifcantly. With Docusign you can go in to document and edit it and resend without starting over.

Cons

Our user agreement would only allow one employee to be in the program at a time. If another employee tried to login and use it, the other employee would get kicked out and lose their document.

EASY TO USE

I love using DocuSign and it is easy and quick to learn.

Pros

What I like about DocuSign is the ease of access and the ability to send others important documents to sign without worrying over other people being able to access it.

Cons

One thing I wish we could do is have a side by side view of what the other person is seeing when they are signing. Currently if I have someone who cannot figure out what to click on I just describe what I think it would look like and it would be better to be able to see their version and say this is what you are looking for.

Industry Standard for a Reason

We use DocuSign to execute all of our contracts and other documents that require signature. We find it easy to use, and appreciate that it is considered the "de facto" standard, so recipients of DocuSign executed documents never have questions or objections. I like that is it easy to install and easy to use - simple and straightforward. We don't really have any objections - it does what it does and it does it well. I could see where some might object to the cost, but we don't find it unreasonable, though it might be on the high side of what I would call "reasonable". I am confident there are less expensive products out there, but will they have the universal acceptance of DocuSign?

Docusign is a must!

My overall experience has been positive! My team loves it and it allows documents to be signed in a timely manner.

Pros

Since transitioning to Docusign, it's a must have for all companies! Being in recruiting ops, Docusign is quick, easy and seamless for candidates to sign offers. There's no need to print out documents, scan them and email a signed copy. It's easy to draft templates and sharing that with colleagues. It allows multiples users to use same templates and just sending it off.

Cons

I haven't had any issues with it and it's been a great tool for our department to have.

Best software ever invented

Saving paper, getting clients needs met faster which in turn is just better customer service overall. Docusign is easy to use whether you are the sender or the receiver.

Pros

DocuSign is awesome for sending client documents to sign. They sign it electronically and you save paper, you save postage and most of all you save time. We are able to get clients documents quickly and safely without worrying about them getting lost in the mail.

Cons

It logs me out a lot if I don't use it and it doesn't autosign me back in. I often have to close the application and relaunch it.