DocuSign Reviews - Page 9

6,873 reviews

Cheryl S.

DocuSign

I can get a contract ratified in a day or less. I just send it to everyone that needs to sign and it comes back with all the signatures. The program lets you decide who signs first and where it goes from there. You receive the document back when it is completed. You can check the progress at any time and maybe give a nudge to someone to sign.

Pros

I love DocuSign. In real estate, everything has to be signed and initialed. This software makes it so easy for me to send documents to clients. It is even so easy that as long as you have an email and know how to get to that even a 99-year-old can be walked through what to do if they haven't already figured it out. Can you imagine trying to get a document signed by as many as 8 or more people in different places? It is worth the money X 1000%. If you have the need for signatures this is as easy as it gets. It also gives an update of what is going on but a history report when done.

Cons

I don't have any cons with this software. It is perfect, if everyone takes the time to do what is expected of them.

NN

Nicole N.

Real Estate, 1,001-5,000 employees

Lifesaver

Efficiently getting documents to the people that need them. Creating templates. Adding signatures. It's all relatively simple and smooth. Managing the progress and where it sends once its complete is a major time-saver. The app interfaces well with email and takes the headache out of having to download and then send. You just click share, pick your interface and you are done. Thank you for continuing to streamline the process and system. It's fantastic.

Pros

Docusign has streamlined its entire process from adding signatures, ease of use for the client signing the documents she reliable, fast deployment of signed documents to the necessary parties. Like literally as soon as you click finish it shows up in the app. This absolutely necessary in the real estate industry. Having the ability to send and sign within minutes ca sometimes save a day or more of time in a real estate transaction

Cons

Given the fact that I've been using DocuSign for over 10 years I can't think of much that could be improved upon after seeing the progress. It's intuitive & easy to use.

TM

Timothy M.

Retail, 501-1,000 employees

Very positive once I figured it out

Speed

Pros

Is fairly fast compared to other software on the market. The ease of how it interfaces seamlessly to Sales Force and works so well with Apple based products. Proved to be a good accessory for our organization as we have many sales people out in the market place and many forms that we used to have to fill in manually. This has cut down considerably on the amount of time required to fill out contracts and get them signed. Also easy to email clients and have them complete in the comfort of their own home.

Cons

Hard to navigate through at the beginning. Not all features make sense initially but the help menu's assisted. Proved difficult to establish how to provide manually printed forms and then upload the completed ones. Not always easy for clients to understand when completing on their own.

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Makes Signing Documents A Breeze!

DocuSign is great to use in the Real Estate business! It makes signing Leases or Sale documents easy and the digital signatures are legal.

Pros

I like that you can create templates for certain documents so that you just save and use over and over. You can have someone sign from anywhere all they have to do is create an account and set up there signatures. I also like how a document can be set up for multiple people to sign. You just email to one person and then it's automatically passed around from email to email until all signatures are obtained.

Cons

I like everything about this, however setting up a document for the first time could be confusing for some people.

Food Production, 11-50 employees

Used other for 2+ years

Electronic Secure Signatures

DocuSign just works and I wish that this would become common practice when any documents need a signature. We need a secure solution other than being on-site to sign documents in today's digital world and this seems like a giant step in the right direction.

Pros

Signing papers digitally is the future and DocuSign makes it pretty easy. I wish that more companies would implement this solution, because there really is no reason that you need to physically go somewhere to sign a document if you can use a digital solution like this. I really like the step-by-step nature of the software where it walks you through each section of the document and lets you know where you need to initial and sign the documents. It is very similar to how someone would highlight those sections where you need to sign.

Cons

I don't have much to complain about with this software. I really have not found a competing software that offers up a similar product. If anything, I'd say that is my complaint. Why haven't more companies implemented a true digital signing solution?

MP

Michael P.

Music, 1-10 employees

The Original & Best Cloud + E-Signature Platform!

Overall I really haven't had anything to complain about with DocuSign! I've been using it for about 2 years or so and it has definitely made things easier when it comes to having documents signed. Previously we had still been doing everything by hand, but for obvious reasons, more electronic signatures have become a necessity in recent times. I didn't have a hard time learning the platform, even though I'm not a daily user. I probably need a contract signed once a week or so, and thankfully they have a good plan for me for how often I use it. Highly recommended if you need any type of contract or documents signed on a consistent basis!

Pros

Mostly with Docusign I like how simple the layout is! It's super easy to save documents and have them ready for signature within minutes. It's also nice that it saves your signed contracts on the platform so you always have them for reference. You can work from templates and edit contracts on the spot and have your contracts signed by clients or other 3rd parties within minutes!

Cons

The only thing I would say is that it's not the cheapest software out there. The more contracts you need signed, the more it costs. While it's definitely very reasonable in the end, I do wish it was just a tad cheaper even.

MM

Meher M.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Practical tool, desperately needed for small orgs/businesses

Its useful, its pricy, but it gets the job done. Set up and user back end is very simple and I enjoy that I can get results quickly because no one is required to scan anything during this process!

Pros

It's easy to use, practical, and gives access to the type of functionality that everyone is trying to sell but can't do in an all encompassing way like DocuSign

Cons

I dont like that there are no spreadsheet options for making sure multiple areas of a document have been signed. You have to review each page for initials and signatures which is daunting when you're waiting for 20 clients to submit 40 page documents. A simple spreadsheet that ensures people have filled out each section would be helpful

CH

Courtney H.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Easy and Quick to Use

Pros

I work as part of a media team that organizes and signed multiple contracts/insertion orders a day. We have always looked at new ways to eliminate the need to physically print something or attach multiple documents to clients for signature. In many cases we have the authority to sign on the behalf of clients during the media buying process. During this time, we have worked with several suppliers who...

Cons

Overall, I do not have many cons for this software. I know that other departments at my company have started implementing DocuSign into their regular operations. I would encourage my department to utilize this software when we can, although I understand that this process can not always be as functional to those who are used to a particular system for so long. One thing I would like to be able to do if we decided to fully implement this through our media team, is the ability to transfer a regular pdf into this software and have the functionally to sign and save, rather than to print, sign, and scan which many of our suppliers currently require.

CO

Crystal O.

Market Research, 51-200 employees

Best app an best price!

Using this app to sign important document for my employer is so easy now!

Pros

This product is so easy and totally Affordable. The price is definitely worth it.

Cons

There was nothing really that I didn't like about it! This app is absolutely wonderful an affordable!

Real Estate, 5,001-10,000 employees

Essential for efficiency

Overall, DocuSign is a must-have in today's corporate America. The efficiency and contribution towards a paper-free office space is excellent.

Pros

DocuSign is an excellent way to not only quickly review and execute documents, but to do so securely and reduce unnecessary paper/printing.

Cons

I don't have many negatives about DocuSign. Maybe only that you can't manipulate pages once a document is signed, though understandably it is a safety feature. I work with a system in which I sometimes have to have documents signed and then add a cover page, but you just have to make sure the signing occurs after compilation as to not remove signature authenticity.

Tope O.

Docusign saves me time and financial resource.

Pros

DocuSign is very intuitive making it easy for every party in the document signing process to understand their roles and what they are expected to do ; thanks to special instructions which is sent alongside contracts on Docusign. Docusign provides me with an efficient means to sign agreements and legal documents digitally ,as against having to be physically present to sign documents. It has saved me time and scarce financial resource on a personal level.

Cons

Docusign is not cross browser compatible. I had problems opening this on my Uc browser. I will also like to see Docusign improve its third party integration capability.

Jose L.

Internet, self-employed

Used other for 1-2 years

This Software has Saved me from lots of Trips

My overall experience has been great with Docusign.

Pros

What I like the most about DocuSign, is that it made it made it possible and easy for companies to go green, by giving them the option to go paperless. Even though we had computers, and we were able to do paperwork from the computer, we still had to print out forms at the end to sign them in order for them to be valid. Now we have the option to have a few less expenses, and a chance to do something...

Cons

I don't think I have found anything wrong with this software to be honest. I wouldn't change anything about it really.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

DocuSign happened by accident. (And we're better for it.)

We need this in quick moments where we need to get digital signatures on contracts or export PDFs from Google Docs. It's a super simple solution to making those needs happen -- fast.

Pros

This is such quick and easy fix to zapping digital signatures into PDFs -- or any kind of document, really. Our using it happened by accident: it was one of the options in Google Docs to transform a doc into a PDF for signatures. We're big fans of that integration + the ability to save directly back to Google Drive without the hassle of the extra two steps to download various documents onto the computer then reupload them to the Drive.

Cons

It can be buggy, but that isn't really much of a headache, especially because it's free.

Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 employees

Get those e-signatures with DocuSign!

DocuSign works as desired, but also allows you do more!

Pros

Been using this for over five years now and I am a firm believer in this product. I like how I can do so many options when I am having a document signed electronically - I can CC people, re-assign the signature roles, I can edit previously sent documents and I can also void them to start over. Lots of cool functions!

Cons

I am not sure if it takes a while to pull the data from DocuSign to a CRM, we have these two integrated but for some reason I tend to get lost whenever I am pulling the signed document on the CRM. Maybe the integration can be streamlined.

MN

Meghan N.

Makes Life Easy

Pros

We use this on a daily basis for real estate transactions. Simple system, you don't need to be a rocket scientist to be able to use this program. It walks you through the steps for each transaction you literally can't mess it up. Highly recommend to any Real Estate company looking for a digital signature program.

Cons

Can be time consuming when you have a lot of fields to enter on a specific form. Also, not the fastest customer support. Other than that highly recommend.

SR

Shawn R.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Best electronic signature product hands down

I liked it so much I paid for it out of pocket because my company has a competitor’s product they provide us at no cost.

Pros

The most important part of this is how easy it is for anyone to use, even those with no prior experience. I can send it to my client of any age and sophistication and expect it to be delivered without instruction.

Cons

There are many free competitors so in a perfect world this would be free. To me it is well worth the cost dor the user friendliness.

SA

Sarah A.

Education Management, self-employed

I have some forms that I send out to parents to be signed, this eliminates the "print it out, sign it in pen, take a picture (or actually SCAN it, yeah, like that ever actually happens these days), send it back to me." I receive it, hope it's readable enough to (hopefully never) stand up in court if the worst ever happens. This is much cleaner and easier.

Pros

DocuSign is super easy to use. Accessible over different browsers and platforms. I use google drive and google docs a lot in my business, this works best with that.

Cons

I picked up how to use it pretty easily, but there weren't obvious instructions or any sort of "how to" lists delineated for a new user. That might trip some people, especially techno-newbies, up.

Ed H.

Information Technology and Services, 5,001-10,000 employees

Poor account/user management, poor bulk signing

Pros

- The one-off signature process is relatively strait forward - Pretty clean interface - Seems to have a decent API and integrate with other products

Cons

Speaking as an enterprise administrator, organization/sub-account/user management is a joke. It's certainly an afterthought after the basic product was created. Seems like they are bandaging it together rather than thoughtfully designing a solution that is robust and scalable. Even after countless emails, phone calls, screen shares, etc., basic operations have yet to be completed. Things are only...

Stacy C.

Internet, 1,001-5,000 employees

Easy and Secure

I used this in my mortgage business everyday. It's quick and easy to use and very secure.

Pros

Dashboard makes it easy to navigate around the site to manage the documents you have sent and received. With a click of a button you can drag and drop your document(s) and add signature requests, or sign digitally, quickly.

Cons

The software does not send out automatic reminders when a documents goes unsigned. You have to do that manually. Additionally, if there are more than one signer, you must indicate the signing order or only the first in position will receive the document, and only once they sign, will the rest of the signers list receive their documents.

CY

Calvin Y.

Civil Engineering, 51-200 employees

Approval processes are much more streamlined

DocuSign has really helped us to speeden our document flow system. With our multi-site projects, getting documents across relevant team Members used to be a very administratively difficult process until we switched to DocuSign. Now, within a matter of hours we can have signatures of all relevant parties and not cause any delays. The security features are also a welcome added bonus.

Pros

I like that we are able to easily create templates we can return to and edit or simply resend subsequently. This has been a very time efficient feature which allows us to remain productive and cut down on administrative process delays.

Cons

The pricing model is too layered and not very direct in laying out exactly what comes with what.

JH

Joel H.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

E-Signature that everyone takes

It is easy to implement for basic documents. Saves trees and time as you send out docs in a fraction of the time to prepare actual paper documents.

Pros

It is really easy to scan documents and add signatures. The pdf form recognition is awesome and we all fields and it is a huge time saver.

Cons

Some file sizes get rejected and you have to split into two. The set up of a template take a little time. I wish they had a little more sophisticated template so you can use some conditional logic.

TS

Tammy S.

Insurance, 11-50 employees

Can it get any more convenient???

DocuSign has helped in so many ways and our customers are delighted with the time they save from not having to be present to sign a document.

Pros

DocuSign has saved so much time for our agency as well as our clients! The ease of the program makes obtaining signatures quick and simple. No more need for the clients to take time off work to get to our office during working hours. No more emailing, printing, signing, scanning, and then emailing back to our office. I'm not sure who likes it more, us or our customers.

Cons

I haven't come across any cons in regards to DocuSign. I can't think of anything that could even be improved. Great program!

Corine T.

E-Learning, self-employed

Used other for 2+ years

Awesome and Quick Tool for Signing Contracts

Overall, my experience with DocuSign has been really great. I don't have to worry about scanning through contracts and make sure that I've signed every spot because the software essentially does that for you. I also like that it creates a signature for you in advance and you can decide whether or not you like it and want to use it as your signatures or you can customize it too.

Pros

I love that it makes life so much easier by making it so quick to sign contracts without having to worry about whether or not you missed a signature. It tells you exactly where you need to sign and it lets you choose what you want your signature to look like. I like that you can just click the "next" button and it takes you to the next place to sign or initial.

Cons

I don't think there is really anything not to like about this software. I guess the only thing I would say is that if you are not familiar with the software and your workplace sends you a contract to sign via DocuSign, it can take a second to get the hang of it and make sure that you are really putting all of the signatures in there right places.

JB

Jennifer B.

Consumer Services, 51-200 employees

It’s more user friendly than any other I’ve used.

Overall, this software has been simple to use and it’s very convenient to have an e-signature on file, since it’s much more secure than having your signature on paper that could easily end up fading. This eliminates the need to scan documents after they’ve been signed.

Pros

It has been very reliable and simple to use as well as easily sent through email for a signature and received back in as little time as necessary.

Cons

I don’t like that it has a generic handwritten signature for the typed printed signature that is the same bold font for everyone, until the signer actually signs. This gives a false impression that they have actually signed the document when they see the signature pop up.

Richard K.

11-50 employees

Very satisfied with Docusign as a tool for getting documents completed and signed.

Docusign is a great resource for document automation. A little pricey but among the best. The only thing that comes to mind is when Docusign completely changed its user interface overnight. Though they gave users time to learn and adapt to the new interface before pulling the original, it couldn't have come at a worse time for us. We were under a lot of pressure to get a large number of documents completed and the last thing we needed was to learn how to use the software from scratch.

Pros

As an onboarding coordinator and employee healthcare administrator, I appreciate the drag and drop design that allows me to build a variety of different types of documents into the software and have them electronically completed and signed.